On 11/24/2020 at 4:39 AM, Kain82 said:

There has to be some other mod that is causing that problem.  Because I've played the Flower Girls, SexLab, and OSEX versions and that quest runs fine.  Check your modlist.  Or post it here maybe I or someone else might help you.

If you have ASIS installed, extra spawns seem to 'distract' the quest NPCs. When doing the Vanilla start, with or without Live Another Life, Hadvar ends up battling wolves and is late to your execution, for example. The Imperial Captain turns her head to his direction but the quest proceeds as if he is not actually absent. Try disabling any mod that adds extra spawns. Also, a mod called Same Walk and Run Speeds may help with the timing. I've often had to reload from the cave exit from Helgen to get the Gerdur/Ralof thing to work. Hope it helps!

On 3/15/2021 at 6:39 AM, endersgame said:

So how exactly do I start "The Body Double"?

Do I have to wait x number of days after the previous quest? Is there some hidden requirements that wasn't documented?

This is the only quest I can't trigger.

Talk to Elisif.......smalltalk

There was a fix posted for dialogue for the new AA Elisif going to the original Elisif instead for "How are you doing" and following to somewhere private for the original SexLab version and OSA/Clean, but the fix is also needed for the Flower Girls version. It should be a simple alteration to the OSA/Clean patch to make it work for Flower Girls. Is there someone still around that can help?

• 2 months later...

I have just one request from this AMMAZZZING mod. Could anyone make a quest for Uthgerd the Unbroken? I believe she has a backstory, rejected as a companion, living in guilt and all. Because she has the same voice type as Adrianne, could we make use of this in anyway? I've recently made a female bodytype mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17885-aussie-amazon-preset/.

This, combined with the Bijin warmaidens Uthgerd makes me want to have a romance option with her sooo bad!

Could anyone pleeease help? Thanks in advance! ( I can't mod, but I'm more than happy to help with story ideas, etc. )

Uthgerd Aussie Amazon Preset Front.jpg

Edited by Adventurion
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have OLDER versions of Amorous Adventures, specifically the versions where there were specific voiced dialogue line replies for oral, vaginal and anal sex choices?

I'd like to resurrect those lines as they were pretty good.

• 2 months later...

Have a try to ask question here. What is supposed to happen for the Alva's lament quest. So after saving her from the lair. She returned to her home, lying in the coffin. The notice shows that Alva becomes your lover. However her dialougue option does not have the normal, "how are you" line, or "do you feel amorous" line. I have BDSM framework to get the "our sex life" life. But that's it. The quest is also in the completed section. No further line to get Alva to be an actual lovable lover?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How can I set an NPC to be a lover? I wanna fuck Iona from time to time, she's one of my favourite Bijin Warmaidens NPC replacers, but I don't like it with debug. I'd rather have the same options as with Amorous adventures lovers, even without any quest.

Edit: Also I would make some of male characters lovers as a male character so I could get them to MMF animations later, but without having sex 1 on 1 like with Vilkas or Orgnar.

Edited by Gonzales01
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, randomuser2546 said:

Angel in Steel seems buggy to me. I cant get the conversation with the smithy firing. I did give Lydia armour when she became my housecarl not sure if that got anything to do with it. It just refuses to fire.

Did you give the sword to the Jarl's Steward?  You know the sword Adrianne the smith asks you to deliver?

23 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

Did you give the sword to the Jarl's Steward?  You know the sword Adrianne the smith asks you to deliver?

Yeah, I did give the sword to her father the steward. I did accidently kill her husbands mom during a bounty thing though. So he's pissed. Dont know if that has anything do with it but. probs not. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've played with this mod a bit now, and it's awesome!

There are a lot of appealing women that you can marry in this game (especially if you have mods to make them look really nice, like the Bijin series), and this mod ultimately lets you have all of them as lovers.

It fits nicely into the story, and doesn't feel intrusive or break immersion at all. That's something I really appreciate in a sex mod!

I have the aforementioned Bijin mods, and I've never been so happy to get my hands on a mammoth tusk before, because Ysolda looks so nice in my game. I'm gonna hit that so hard, the man who can pull me out of her will become the king of England.

Now, if I could only tell Frognar "I fucked your mom," when he gives me lip...

Edited by donttellmywife
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 1:35 AM, donttellmywife said:

Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes.

Man, I thought I was being all clever and original making that joke, and then I completed Elisif's final Amorous Adventures quest, and there it was. The bard who's involved in that quest used that very line right before I porked her.

Meh, it's cool; I can't always be the first person to think of something clever like that, especially when this game is now ten years old.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot npcs touched by this mod are jarls and their people (family, housecarl, steward). How does the civil was questline affect their amorous adventures questlines? Jarls and their people are replaced and relocated during the civil war. I don't want to start the civil war quests until I am absolutely sure I won't miss anything from this mod.

Edited by dbs156
22 hours ago, dbs156 said:

A lot npcs touched by this mod are jarls and their people (family, housecarl, steward). How does the civil was questline affect their amorous adventures questlines? Jarls and their people are replaced and relocated during the civil war. I don't want to start the civil war quests until I am absolutely sure I won't miss anything from this mod.

Hi there.

As someone who is pro-Stormcloak with 2,000+ hours in Skyrim, I'd say this mod has quite a few romances that are pro-Empire. So if you're really concerned, do the obvious ones on playthrough(s) where you side with the Empire (Rikke, Elisif, Idgrod, and Irelith). Them getting replaced or relocated won't affect how the quests go, but it'd make very little sense~~~and if they died, you certainly can't romance them ? People outside the College of Winterhold haven't figured that one out yet

Edited by Vel W
grammar
1 hour ago, Vel W said:

Hi there.

As someone who is pro-Stormcloak with 2,000+ hours in Skyrim, I'd say this mod has quite a few romances that are pro-Empire. So if you're really concerned, do the obvious ones on playthrough(s) where you side with the Empire (Rikke, Elisif, Idgrod, and Irelith). Them getting replaced or relocated won't affect how the quests go, but it'd make very little sense~~~and if they died, you certainly can't romance them ? People outside the College of Winterhold haven't figured that one out yet

Ah well I was never invested in the Civil War storyline anyway

• 3 weeks later...

I've completed the questline from Lydia, which ends with Adrienne Avenicci also being an amourous partner, but she keeps following me in an extreme sense, bumping me all the time.

I've already tried console commands to reset the AI, disable, enable, checking the quest status (done) etc.

Nothing.

Even when I end the relation, she keeps following. Very annoying. Wondering whether I should permanently disable her (or disable her when not in Whiterun).

Anyone else encountered this (with her or another amourous partner?) Do I have to bed her somewhere specific?