Got a message saying that my lovers rank got improved after a couple of times of having woohoo.

What does that do? I tried checking readme or documentation online about this mod, but i didnt find anything relating to Ranking up with lovers. :)

It increases their disposition ranking towards you.  Thanks!

Congrats on file of the month Fox.  I've been playing this mod since its first posting and I have to say it is probably one of the best Skyrim mods I've ever seen.

With Fo4 and possibly the new Elder Scrolls game in the future, I don't think that they will really contend with the modding community in Skyrim for a long time.  The reasons I say this is because I think that microtransactions will be sought after in future modding games.  The reason it failed in Skyrim is because this game was never designed to have a framework for it.  Despite this they tried and it failed spectacularly, with huge backlashes from the community.

In the future, I think we will see some kind of attempt to add microstransactions to modding in future games.  With microstransactions comes legality, more restrictive controls, and a whole lot of things that would not have allowed the Skyrim community to grow as it did.

Skyrim has been the wild wild west when it came to modding -the absolute frontier.  It may very well still be a bastion for modding freedom if things go as I predict.  For that reason, I don't think that continued modding efforts on Skyrim from all of the talented people on here will ever be a waste.  It may end up like what happened when Wizards of the Coast tried to force out Dungeons and Dragons 4th edition as a table top action game instead of a true story driven table top RPG.  Players revolted and created Pathfinder, which was just a rebrand of DnD 3rd edition and lives on as the successor to DnD, which almost completely died until it returned to its roots with 5th edition and now still has to complete with losing half its playerbase to Pathfinder.

Skyrim might actually end up becoming the Pathfinder of modding games -especially if future games try to mix money with modding and impose less freedom.  I don't think this game will die anytime soon.  This is stands even more true with great mods like Amorous that keep the game alive and add 3-dimensional depth to normally boring characters.  There are also framework mods like SL,HDT, ENB, Jcontainers, and Skse which break the walls of what people though were the limitations of the game engine.  In the future, I think even more walls will be broken.

I mean damn, I remember when people were saying the 3D vag with actual physics was an impossibility.

I do think future titles will be a bright flash that draws the attention away from Skyrim for a moment, but people will come back when they realize how restrictive the modding is on those upcoming games.

Anyway, I appreciate your work on this Fox and that of Ashal + others involved with SL and LL.  It's cool to see adult subjects explored in good tastes and the immersion of the game greatly expanded.  For me, this mod has gone a long way to keeping the game fresh.  While I play other games, I always always come back to Skyrim -especially when there is an Amorous update.  It's always exciting to see who you might add next.  You mod is one of the top works that really keeps the game alive for me and reminds me of how much freedom there is in Skyrim.

Sorry for the soapbox moment.  On the subject of Amorous Adventure possibilities, one NPC that no one really thinks about is the female Dark Brotherhood Initiate that you gain when completing the final quest.  There is a Skyrim Beautiful Followers mod that beautifies her.  If your brainstorming new questlines, I wanted to bring this one up because seduction and sexuality is an important trait for any assassin.  If the initiate just joined the brotherhood and needs to learn these skills, who better to learn from than the listener him/herself?

That's a really good idea.  I might could use that as a hook if I ever got around to actually doing the DB quest line.

And I do appreciate the long post and kind words.  Thanks!

Hats off to you motherfuckers for this good mod.

you guys aren't going to cover EVERY woman in skyrim aren't you? I have said too much

Thanks!  And, well, not EVERY woman, certainly...

I downloaded it from Nexus and endorsed  :)  i've had it in my game for a while heck.. this mod is the reason why i made a male character ( First male since owning Skyrim) I'm a female so it was a little arkward at times playing it on all of my female toons. 

wassup brau.... was browsing nexus today and i saw this 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70547/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D70547%26preview%3D&pUp=1

remodels a few more characters that are involved with some quests. I havent tried sogs and npc 85, cuz right now i dont feel like dealing with the laguage barrier on the site, but meh maybe some people will like this.

I don't have a Nexus account so I miss out on all the stupidity that happens there.  :(  not really sad about it though.  :D

If the staff is deleting posts and not publicly shaming people like they love to do then something is going on.  And yeah, they are probably watching that thread like hawks.  And if Amorous Adventures is as popular there as it is here you know that grates on their nerves, especially if people are talking about the LL version there.  :lol:

THe Sexlab version is discussed (as that other version from that other site) on every second post with most suggesting to head over to LL for the full version, and Amorous Adventures ended up on the File of the Month list on it's second day on the Nexus. Yeah I'm thinking there's a few Nexus people out there that are really annoyed with that.

Not that it takes away from the exceptional quality of this mod,I noticed one minor oversight that may cause some people concern: Any character made into a lover in this mod no longer seem to have access to their voiced lines included in the Hearthfire add-on. I've only tested it with the Valet/Steward dialogue but I can assume that it does the same with lines added to spouses.

It might not be too hard a fix so I might try later on to see if making it dependent upon Hearthfire makes the problem go away or not.

would just like to not that when i have this mod and the framework both installed and run FNIS when i do the consisancy check it says a ton of duplicates not sure if thats normal or not but would like to state it so you know

Thanks for the heads up on that.

Thing is, though, that this mod has no animations on it's own. Zero. It gets everything from the Framework or NSAP. So, it wouldn't be involved.

In fact the Clean version of this mod resorts to pop up boxes because it has no animations for FNIS.

Thanks!

would just like to not that when i have this mod and the framework both installed and run FNIS when i do the consisancy check it says a ton of duplicates not sure if thats normal or not but would like to state it so you know

It isn't from this mod, it's from Non-Sexlab Animation Pack (NSAP) that is in the requirements due to the Kiss. You have Sexlab 1.60 hf 2 probably, and there most of those animations are included. redownload and reinstall NSAP, this time the 1.60 version and your errors go away.

I have been playing this mod for quite a while now and I have to thank you for it. However I have always had a problem with Jordis The Swordmaiden not showing up in game after becoming Jarl of Solitude. to get around that i used prid a2c95 disable enable and that got her ingame, However I upgraded to the latest version of this mod and everything works ok except................. In the quest CURSE OF THE DEAD BRIDE .......... when asked to talk to Jordis nothing happens no dialogue option when I talk to her I have even advanced the quest stage only to run into the same problem later on. I have removed everything that remotely alters the followers, Started the game from scratch and this mod is the last in my load order I'm now ready to jack it in dont want to but cant think of anything else to do Anyone got any Idea's I need help desperately...........

I have been playing this mod for quite a while now and I have to thank you for it. However I have always had a problem with Jordis The Swordmaiden not showing up in game after becoming Jarl of Solitude. to get around that i used prid a2c95 disable enable and that got her ingame, However I upgraded to the latest version of this mod and everything works ok except................. In the quest CURSE OF THE DEAD BRIDE .......... when asked to talk to Jordis nothing happens no dialogue option when I talk to her I have even advanced the quest stage only to run into the same problem later on. I have removed everything that remotely alters the followers, Started the game from scratch and this mod is the last in my load order I'm now ready to jack it in dont want to but cant think of anything else to do Anyone got any Idea's I need help desperately...........

The only thing I can think of is that you don't have the real Jordis.

If you did something like a placeatme at the console, then you have a new copy off the base Jordis actor... you have a clone, not the real Jordis.

People do that sometimes.

Like all quests, including base game ones, they need the real original Jordis.

That's all I can think of that fits the problem you describe.

Thanks!

Alternately you may have something that changes Jordis entirley, and by that I mean changes her refID. When you prid her, do you prid the refID in the Syrim wikis, or a number you find searching TES5Edit or something like that? If the former it's the correct Jordis, nothing you change with her should invalidate her for this mod, if it's the latter then some mod has completely changed Jordis. For example one mod that would have broken Amorous was if Amorous did anything with the housecarl Calder, and you used Migal's mod that changes Calder to Calderenne, then you have a different character and no way to get ahold of the real Calder.

Well, looks like Lydia is the next quest l'm going to have to revisit. Much like Ysolda before her.

Lydia probably deserves a bit more to her quest anyways. And that voice type is one I have parsed back and forth so no biggiYes I see the nexus hounds a screming

Ya I see the nexus hounds are screaming no means no ect ect ..so it begins.

Yes, so it begins.

There is no "rape" in any AA quest. It could easily be changed around where she is the initiator, throwing herself at the Thane.

Also, it's funny how people forget you can flat out sacrifice her to those daedric weapons. Skyrim is not a nice game in a lot of ways.

Yes, so it begins.

There is no "rape" in any AA quest. It could easily be changed around where she is the initiator, throwing herself at the Thane.

Also, it's funny how people forget you can flat out sacrifice her to those daedric weapons. Skyrim is not a nice game in a lot of ways.

I am afraid of what they'll say about Ildi then, after the debates we've had here.

Lydia and Jordis seemed far more "but you're my boss and it wouldn't be right" than any actual reluctance toward sex.  Not a No means No issue, but more "convince me we won't get in trouble or make it worse" situation.

Yes, so it begins.

I am afraid of what they'll say about Ildi then, after the debates we've had here.

Lydia and Jordis seemed far more "but you're my boss and it wouldn't be right" than any actual reluctance toward sex. Not a No means No issue, but more "convince me we won't get in trouble or make it worse" situation.

Illdi was completely changed.

Anneke and Sylgja have a completely ambiguous relationship.

Pantea had lines changed.

Lydia, I should have looked at a little harder.

Oh god. I've seen the post you're talking too. I've even joined the conversation (I know flames should be left to die... but I cannot resist).

Anyway... I would say being on the Nexus means more people, and more dissenting opinions. It's a bigger community and the mood is fatally different from the open minded niche brotherhood (and sisterhood) we have here.

There will always be someone complaining, especially considering AA is essentially a work of fiction. There will always be someone unhappy about where the story is going. Look at Games of Thrones. It seems there are more people complaining than praising the narrative choices.
If it's a lone voice, let it be. Won't bother... If more and more people show up protesting about the Lydia rape, yes, consider changing... But if it's a minority, the majority likes AA as it is.  

Well, looks like Lydia is the next quest l'm going to have to revisit. Much like Ysolda before her.

Lydia probably deserves a bit more to her quest anyways. And that voice type is one I have parsed back and forth so no biggie.

That means jordis too ya know.

:edit: nvm covered, my interwebs are shit atm. 

So pull from the nexus and just move on with newer things?  or fragment the mod more?

Don't give in to opinions other than your own.  This is a site to indulge your deepest, darkest fantasies.  Complaining about rape, slavery etc. is ludicrous.  Don't hear anyone complaining about murder, theft etc. in the vanilla version.  Those to immature to handle sexlab mods should stick to nexus or find a nice Disney game to play.      

Well your told after you kill the first Dragon you need to make love.And if your still using  Arousal triggers you have to.So telling Lydia your going to need

her help fits right in.(And you have to buy a house first not like she is getting anything out of it lol) Anyway I think you should just tell them you have changed enough stuff for the clean version and it stays as is. Work on the updated Serana and move on you have went above and beyond the call it`s  a masterpiece.If to many start to bitch pull it and bring her home.