Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

sexoutSS_C both the one linked above and theo ne updated in OP (20 march), causes my game to CTD after the first intro screen (the one with the text)

the older version works fine, tho I never tested it fully to the point of me trying to escape.

What's the deal with the jet pusher guy? The one who runs up, informs you that you'll be selling for him, then turns into a regular Westsider and wanders off. Does he actually come back for his money, or get mad at you for doing all his jet, because I haven't seen it happen.

Also, the ghoul doctor needs to be removed when the quest isn't active, or at least some dialogue given to him in case he gets talked to when you've never been enslaved. Next time everyone making progress on this is on break, let me know and I'll fix him up and maybe see if I can figure out what that dope pusher is all about.

I sort of shoehorned him in there for the sake of having a second means of income. He isn't pushy at all, since it's supposed to be optional. But if you can't pay him back, he won't give you more.

To my knowledge, I'm the only one working on it at the moment. But if you want to take care of that and play around with the pusher, go ahead. I have other projects that I'm working on.

I sort of shoehorned him in there for the sake of having a second means of income. He isn't pushy at all' date=' since it's supposed to be optional. But if you can't pay him back, he won't give you more.

To my knowledge, I'm the only one working on it at the moment. But if you want to take care of that and play around with the pusher, go ahead. I have other projects that I'm working on.

[/quote']

It's not a big deal, but with the file SS_C you can't sell the jet to anyone. the option doesn't come up. So you're just stuck with the jet.

I am experiencing the problem at the very start of this quest. When I follow Dermot up to the small room in sewers he talks to me and then either just stands there doing nothing or kills me with all his "teammates", depending on my answer in that dialogue. What could possibly be the cause?

If you give them lip and refuse to surrender they attack and kill you' date=' works as intended. Try a ressurect console command on dermot, perhaps his Package got stuck. Do other sex anims work?

[/quote']

Um... Just what exactly I am meant to do to "resurrect" the "command"?

I just ran the game once again and checked the console after loading my save. Scrolled through it and saw the string "SexoutSS: Rapers not detected. Kidnapping is disabled". Did I miss something in the mod list? I thought I've installed all pre-requisites mentioned in every post...

Nope. It has an alternative way of starting the quest if you have Rapers/BrutalRapers installed. There's a chance that after you get rapped you get knocked out and sent to Dermot. Rapers mod isn't required by this mod.

Resurrect command: open the console, click on Dermot and type resurrect. Then close the console.

Resurrect command: open the console' date=' click on Dermot and type resurrect. Then close the console.

[/quote']

Nope. He just turns back and walks outside.

After I choose the top dialogue option two strings are added to my console:

Sexout.actorA changed to Dermot

Sexout.actorB changed to >character_name<

...and then nothing.

Hi there,

after a couple of days of reverse engineering the scripts, packages and quests, learning the language of geck and so on, I have a little update of Chase Roxand's update.

I restored the 'Jet Dealing' sidequest, a few bug fixes (like collect the caps for the 9mm gun) and create a new punishment for not earning enough caps: punishment beating.

So sewer slaves needs now Sexout ZAZ

Please report any errors

I am still unable to make it happen. Would you please be so kind to provide me with full list of necessary mods for this one to work properly? I ran through FNVEdit to check out if I missed any of them but there were no errors. Still, nothing happens once Dermot is at the last waypoint: he just stands there.

Hi there' date='

after a couple of days of reverse engineering the scripts, packages and quests, learning the language of geck and so on, I have a little update of Chase Roxand's update.

I restored the 'Jet Dealing' sidequest, a few bug fixes (like collect the caps for the 9mm gun) and create a new punishment for not earning enough caps: punishment beating.

So sewer slaves needs now Sexout ZAZ

Please report any errors

If nobody has found any problems with this yet, let me know, and I will update the main post.

q: ZAZ is an ESP. Have you changed the init script for sewerslave to check that the ZAZ esp is present? If not, please do that as well.

Whatever. Seems so that I'll never get it to work.

In that case I wonder if there are any torrents with FalloutNV with properly installed Sexout+SSS' date=' because there ARE lots of "builds" for, say, Oblivion...

[/quote']

This is because getting oblvion mods working together is a huge nightmare. Sexout has no such problems, and debugging conflicts is easy as pie.

If sewerslave isn't working for you, follow the debugging steps in the tech support forum sticky. Downloading an entire 'warez' copy of fallout just to get sexout installed is extremely foolhardy and will probably give you much bigger headaches than a simple broken mod.

Whatever. Seems so that I'll never get it to work.

In that case I wonder if there are any torrents with FalloutNV with properly installed Sexout+SSS' date=' because there ARE lots of "builds" for, say, Oblivion...

[/quote']

This is because getting oblvion mods working together is a huge nightmare. Sexout has no such problems, and debugging conflicts is easy as pie.

If sewerslave isn't working for you, follow the debugging steps in the tech support forum sticky. Downloading an entire 'warez' copy of fallout just to get sexout installed is extremely foolhardy and will probably give you much bigger headaches than a simple broken mod.

It would be much easiler for me to DL the enrite game though.

I've just tried to perform a typical sample animation test, as stated in this post. Nothing happened at all, the "dog" just sits there doing nothing. Obviously there is a problem with Sexout itself, but... I Fail To Understand It.

/facewall