Sexout SewerSlave - updated 2013-Dec-28

after being enslaved' date=' dermont doesn't come back (a day later)... anyone had this problem?

[/quote']

You need to give him time. He uses a normal AI package and walks to you, so if you're running around he may not make it before his packages are reevaluated and he gives up.

after being enslaved' date=' dermont doesn't come back (a day later)... anyone had this problem?

[/quote']

You need to give him time. He uses a normal AI package and walks to you, so if you're running around he may not make it before his packages are reevaluated and he gives up.

ok, but it's been days... is there a console cheat to fix this? and thanks for your reply! :)

[/quote']

ok, but it's been days... is there a console cheat to fix this? and thanks for your reply! :)

You can move him to you and see if he initiates the dialog.. what I meant about it being a package is that he's usually hanging out somewhere in westside, so when the package starts, he will walk to you from there and it does take him a while.

You can try "dermotref.moveto player" and see if he initiates his dialog or just wanders off again. If he wanders off, something may be wrong with your quest status.

[/quote']

Are you using Requiem for the Capital Wasteland? It's been known to screw up AI packages.

[/quote']

Are you using Requiem for the Capital Wasteland? It's been known to screw up AI packages.

no, but the problem seems to have solved itself, all i had to do was stay put. thank you! one more thing though... there was a guy who told me to sell some jet for him, and, well, he really never came back too.

I feel kinda dumb right now. Maybe I'm missing something...

So, my character gets raped, knocked out, and wakes up in the sewers (all according to plan at this point) guy comes in, says I'm his, warns me not to leave, then rapes me, then he leaves and this is where it gets weird for me. Walking around the sewers no one acknowledges my 'slave' status, no one even rapes me, even with rape turned up as high as it goes. I can get to the Thorn, but thats it. The guy does try and make me push jet, which is a very nice touch totally brings me back to the days of Fallout 2. But I never see the 'master' guy again, and it never seems to end :-/ I've walked around everywhere looking for my stuff and cannot find anything... I even tried killing everyone (had Boone with me) and still nothing happens, then of course I leave and boom goes the dynamite... Am I missing something here or is this it? shouldn't it END somehow? someone help me out?

Also kinda new here but let me just say, love everything you guys are doing! and not (just ;) ) because I'm a pervert, these mods all make the game feel like the REAL games Fallout 2 and 1. Keep up the great work!

I feel kinda dumb right now. Maybe I'm missing something...

So' date=' my character gets raped, knocked out, and wakes up in the sewers (all according to plan at this point) guy comes in, says I'm his, warns me not to leave, then rapes me, then he leaves and this is where it gets weird for me. Walking around the sewers no one acknowledges my 'slave' status, no one even rapes me, even with rape turned up as high as it goes. I can get to the Thorn, but thats it. The guy does try and make me push jet, which is a very nice touch totally brings me back to the days of Fallout 2. But I never see the 'master' guy again, and it never seems to end :-/ I've walked around everywhere looking for my stuff and cannot find anything... I even tried killing everyone (had Boone with me) and still nothing happens, then of course I leave and boom goes the dynamite... Am I missing something here or is this it? shouldn't it END somehow? someone help me out?

Also kinda new here but let me just say, love everything you guys are doing! and not (just ;) ) because I'm a pervert, these mods all make the game feel like the REAL games Fallout 2 and 1. Keep up the great work!

[/quote']

All of your questions have been answered in this thread... please take the time to read it.

For the record guys, I'm not working on this anymore. Last place I was at was trying to use Pride's new (at the time) scanner to make the ferals rape you in the sewers, but I couldn't figure it out and I guess Pride never had the time to look at what I sent him.

So if anyone is waiting for me to finish my stuff before trying your own... don't. :P

anon275' date=' you're supposed to whore yourself not wait for people to rape you. You get kidnapped and forced into prostitution, you have to look for clients, they won't come up to you and rape you.

[/quote']

haha if you step back and read these posts its like the biggest "WTF" ever :P

anyway yeah I figured that out mostly and hope I can add to this by saying first off I had the problem where she would warp there unconscious and got stuck, the console command did not work for me. What I did to fix it was turn off all the sexout esp's and do a fresh game save, then turn them all back on again, seemed to solve the issue if anyone else runs into that.

Another issue that just started for me: after a day of 'working' when what's his face comes to collect, no matter what I tell him (I made him very happy and he rewarded me) he starts to walk away then turns hostile, blowing my head off with the collar after about ten seconds. I can't get that to stop, so I guess I'll have to start over again, anyone else have this problem?

One last thing, I REALLY like this mod, its got issues but all seem solvable, the mod takes me back to the good old days of Fallout 1 & 2, when it felt more rough and realistic. vanilla Fallout 3 and NV just seem so Disney in comparison if that makes sense. I would really like to help keep this mod going, I don't know much about Geck or how any of that works but I am sure I can figure it out, if there's anything I can do to help get this mod better than it already is I'd like to offer my services, however useful or un-useful they may be :)

one last LAST thing ;) I had an awesome time trying to escape the sewers, it was a great little mission, swiped the controller, took the harness off, sneakily followed the guy back to his room, got my stuff back and killed the MF'er in his sleep! it was so satisfying!!! lol it was like one of those old sexploitation Grindhouse films from back in the day :D

Dermot went hostile to me whenever I had a weapon equipped.

i had that too' date=' but this started when I didn't even have anything at all, weapon or otherwise

[/quote']

grrr... now I can't seem to get into the sewers at all...

I reset everything, tried combat rape, regular good ol' fashioned rape, nothing works! has this ever come up before? lamesauce! :(

Could always try the old fashioned way and talk to Dermot.

haha I was just coming on here to say, I went and spoke with him and now its working better than it ever did before :) there must be something wrong with the 'warping' way of getting this to work. Thanks Loogie

Roleplaying a character through this at the moment to give one of my 'brain-box' characters a bit of a traumatic backstory. Thank you again for all the hard work to everyone who has contributed to SS.

On a side note, is there anywhere in the sewers that has a 'cheap crappy food' vendor? Or is it rats or 65 caps from settlers onry? Because since its an rp character, she is TRYING to avoid plying her unwanted trade as much as possible.

Yeah, its just the amount you have to ply that makes the 'resistant' angle a little tough to work with. Especially with a Jet addiction with the true addiction plugin. At least twice a day for the Jet, and then at an average of 10-15 caps per john its around 8 customers per day - lets add two or three more since not everyone can pay in caps - and then double it so you actually have something to give Dermot.

At roughly 18-20 screws per day, it would be nice if there was a way to buy rat meat from a scavenger or something. Its hard enough even fitting that much sex into a Fallout day.

Not complaining, just noting that the cost of food from settlers is a little pricey. It fits the theme and lore, since a lot of the settler make note that they are hungry and will kill the next rat they see themselves.

I'll get around it by hunting rats. I'm playing the character as an ex-tribal anyway, so a little hunting isn't out of the question. =D

I have an initial version of SewerSlave with SexoutSlavery support. This is a test release, as I haven't had time to fully test every aspect of the mod. This should be a branch of the most recent ESP.

- Pregnant nude bodies should no longer cause issues.

- Sneaking will get you yelled at.

- Dermot/Saint James will start fighting you if you're seen without a collar. Hold Crouch to submit and be recollared.

- If you submit outside of the sewers, there's a chance that you'll still get recollared.

- You can also submit after being seen with a weapon.

- No more undead Dermot.

- Updated capture/recapture code to not trigger when enslaved elsewhere.

Disable your old SexoutSS.esp before using this version. This version uses a different filename. It also requires SexoutSlavery.esm as a master.

Thanks for the update. I had not much time for testing but the enslavement part works fine so far. There is one thing, but i don't know if it's intentional or a bug. Just after getting enslaved and enduring the gangbang dermot immediately initiates the collection dialogue. It's cool for testing purposes, i could check all the dialogues and punishments but dermots comments about you being a busy slave makes no sense at this point because you weren't whoring yourself yet. If you have enough caps on you you get promoted to surface duty without even working the sewers.

Everything else looks good so far.