You only need the resources for the ones you plan to use. You don't need SexoutStore to get pregnant armors. You don't need DLCs.

but my "Collection of Sexy Attire" pregnancy form dont work, the game keep say disable its ESP and use sexoutsore one :/

also when i launch the game with Sexoutstore.esm ticked the game will freeze on pic of the agent guy with helm on menu also the menu lines wont show up! are u sure this mod works without all the requested armors?

The Ixia Armor is missing a meshe (technically), forearms are missing because the gloves have that portion of the arm.

I tried to fix that but didn't work (Noob at Nifscope)... so I came up with the idea of adding them into the vendor. However, I have no idea where to find the Store's vendor stashes.

Can someone inform me where the to find the vendor chest for SS.

(Yes, this I brought this up in Common Resources. Trying to fix the issue myself... but failing.)

Ugh... forgot... can't edit ESM files... FML.

Here's a temporary fix till someone adds this to the list in Sexout Store. I placed it at the bottom of the ESM list and works fine.

TestIxiaGloves.esp

The Ixia Armor is missing a meshe (technically)' date=' forearms are missing because the gloves have that portion of the arm.

I tried to fix that but didn't work (Noob at Nifscope)... so I came up with the idea of adding them into the vendor. However, I have no idea where to find the Store's vendor stashes.

Can someone inform me where the to find the vendor chest for SS.

(Yes, this I brought this up in Common Resources. Trying to fix the issue myself... but failing.)

Ugh... forgot... can't edit ESM files... FML.

Here's a temporary fix till someone adds this to the list in Sexout Store. I placed it at the bottom of the ESM list and works fine.[/quote']

I'll check them out Zippy, they are in SCR as SexoutSGlovesIxia. I'll look into making some formlists so you can pull stuff for different vendors straight from them and I can update them as new stuff is added.

They are in one called SexoutSFLVendorOutfitsGloves

The Ixia hats are in SexoutSFLVendorOutfitsHatsCaps

Perhaps I should make a Formlist called SexoutSFLVendorOutfitIxia with all the Ixia stuff and you can pull from that for the Ixia Vendor.

I read the first few pages and just couldn't find the answer - where exactly is the store? OP doesn't mention it' date=' so I'm a bit at a loss.

[/quote']

Are you sure you've read the OP properly? I'll give you a hint. Second paragraph, last line.

Sarcastic helpful response is still helpful, so thanks! Internet has spoiled me to only pay attention to big flashing lights and oversized fonts.

This isn't an official update yet as Halstrom hasn't told me he's ready, but if you want a version of the Store that has the new maternity vendor for testing you can download it here. The vendor should only appear if you are running Pregnancy. In addition to the new vendor, a few of the vendors were switched over to new vendor-specific lists located in SCR.

EDIT: I've pulled the download due to issues with Dropbox's file syncing. If anyone wants it, I'll upload it directly to here in an hour or so.

This isn't an official update yet as Halstrom hasn't told me he's ready' date=' but if you want a version of the Store that has the new maternity vendor for testing you can download it here. The vendor should only appear if you are running Pregnancy. In addition to the new vendor, a few of the vendors were switched over to new vendor-specific lists located in SCR.

Let me know if you need any other vendor lists set up.

This isn't an official update yet as Halstrom hasn't told me he's ready, but if you want a version of the Store that has the new maternity vendor for testing you can download it here. The vendor should only appear if you are running Pregnancy. In addition to the new vendor, a few of the vendors were switched over to new vendor-specific lists located in SCR.

EDIT: I've pulled the download due to issues with Dropbox's file syncing. If anyone wants it, I'll upload it directly to here in an hour or so.

You should be able to add your updated version anytime now, the showstopper issues I was worried about didn't occur and it seems I've sorted some other issues out now.

missing textures?

I have these installed... along with the current version of SexoutStore and SexoutNG

Sexout Common Resources
BunnySuit for Dimonized Type3 FNV Conversion
Ghost Armor Conversion FNV Revamp
Mantis Zero Suit Samus and More - Type 3 for NV
SexoutDiscounts

MaternityClothesFull.7z

Yet I am still getting a lot of items with missing textures... merchants have the armor/clothes and I buy them... but when I equip the armor... my body goes poof or the clothes constantly is swapping textures.

Merchant Gwen Fairclough

Alice Murray Outfit

Alma Outfit

Brief Free tribes Outfit

Wilder Outfit

All the Dragon Girl items

Free Tribes Outfit

All the Ixia items

Jailhouse Rockette Outfit

Julia Chang Items

Lady Gloves & Outfit

Long Wilder Outfit

All the Nida items

Persona Outfit

Secret Outfit

Secret V2 Outfit

Summer Rags

Wilder Outfit

X Tribal Gloves

Also the Ranger Casual Outfit for sale... you can buy it but once you equip it... the armor goes poof.  If you change your outfit you can NOT re-equip this.

Also the Ghost Armor bikini was not working properly till I installed the Ghost Variants.

If I need to install each of these mods for the outfits that are missing textures... can you include a list of the outfits?

Also another Merchant Ted Espenson is selling the Wilder/Free tribes outfits & the Courier Custom Armor... those too do not work.  Missing Textures.

And finally... The merchant Kerri Addison.  She keeps popping in and out of view.  But when you do get to talk to her... she is selling nothing.