I'll try to keep this brief and understandable because I don't know much about coding.

I've been having the problems some other users reported with the selection of anal plugs from Spectrum's toy pack not appearing for sale from the toys vendor. This has been lurking at the back of my mind for a while so yesterday when I finally bothered to download the Geck and get it all working I figured I'd look into it. Didn't take long.

I'm not sure who's responsible for the SexoutStoreScript but when it populates the toys vendor's inventory it doesn't use a formlist that features any of the Anal plugs. I fixed the issue for myself by locating the unused formlist SexoutSFLVendoToysAnalPlugs and writing it into the script with the same code used to place everything else into the toy vendor's inventory. I tried the same thing with the weapons selection, just out of curiosity, but it didn't work and I don't know enough about coding to guess why. My best guess is that the weapons aren't actually implemented but it's more likely that I just don't know enough about the code.

I checked this in the new version and it hadn't changed so I thought I'd report it. I'm not sure who's area this falls in, but this seems to be the best place to report it.

Well I've just learned a few tricks how to add stuff to the store without making it a required master of SCR or Drugging so if they survive testing after I release them as a beta tomorrow I can use that to copy stuff from Plugin formlists to store formlists and take a lot of work off Zippy's plate.

I updated today and started a new game. But now suddenly when i enter the store everybody expect the power armor merchant flees from me.

Edit: It was because outside the bunker there have been a few geckos. Now that i killed them the merchants behave normal. It was both annoying/hilarous though because they even ran out of the bunker, could they theoretically get killed there by geckos/other enemies?

when it populates the toys vendor's inventory it doesn't use a formlist that features any of the Anal plugs. I fixed the issue for myself by locating the unused formlist SexoutSFLVendoToysAnalPlugs and writing it into the script with the same code used to place everything else into the toy vendor's inventory.

When I initially switched vendors to use formlists instead of respawning inventories, I primarily had them use SCR formlists so I wouldn't have to continually make changes to Store whenever new items were added. That list didn't exist at the time and so it wasn't added, and I didn't know it existed until right now through various reasons that are all my fault.

The Toy vendor's list actually does include the items in question but it's not being used. I had wanted to use SCR lists as much as possible and kept the vendor-specific lists essentially as checklists (they didn't work very well, clearly).

Well I've just learned a few tricks how to add stuff to the store without making it a required master of SCR or Drugging so if they survive testing after I release them as a beta tomorrow I can use that to copy stuff from Plugin formlists to store formlists and take a lot of work off Zippy's plate.

I'm going to update some things in a bit to allow every vendor to be added to in the same way you did for drugging. Most of the vendor-specific lists aren't actually used right now.

could they theoretically get killed there by geckos/other enemies?

Yep.

I'm going to update some things in a bit to allow every vendor to be added to in the same way you did for drugging. Most of the vendor-specific lists aren't actually used right now. 

Yep, I worked out how to use BuildREF to have SCR, Pregnancy,Drugging & STD's add drugs/contraceptives etc to your Nurse & Doctor formlists only if SexoutStore is present. The current stable versions still need Store as a master to work. Tomorrows beta release should sort that out. If that reaches stable ok, I'll see if there's anything else I need to add for your other Vendor lists.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey gang, I am having a problem with Kerri Addison (maternity) her body is invisible. I thought is might be the maternity clothes pack. My computer thinks it is a RAR file and not a 7Z file. Do you think that might be the problem? Any suggestions?

Since we're talking about missing assets; I went looking for the Mantis suit in the SCR file

I downloaded; there are definitely files there related to it, and installed on my computer, but

it's not showing up in game. Do I need a file not included in the SCR; I saw a Mantis Zero 2

suit on Mods Reloaded.

Since we're talking about missing assets; I went looking for the Mantis suit in the SCR file

I downloaded; there are definitely files there related to it, and installed on my computer, but

it's not showing up in game. Do I need a file not included in the SCR; I saw a Mantis Zero 2

suit on Mods Reloaded.

As far as I know everyones using this as per my OP link, I haven't reloaded it in years myself, can't seem to get Nexus to give it to me now though:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38776/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D38776&pUp=1

Better off reporting SCR issues in the SCR thread or I tend to miss them and/or forget about fixing them :)

• 1 month later...

Something Blue,

Also try the SCR resource tutorial make sure all the items have been installed and in the way indicated. I have tested it very much to make sure it is as close as possible to what is needed for this mod. Sexout Store needs each and every item that is accessed from SCR on that page. The link is in the sig.

Hi there! I have Sexout Wear & Tear which apparently added STD's except the Doctors in Store don't supply the treatments/cures for these diseases. Either I'm missing something or do these doctors don't supply them. Any advice or even a guide of where to go to fix this problem would help immensely!

The main purpose for the Store was to collect items located in SCR that didn't really have any other way of appearing in the game; there are several oufits in SCR that the Store doesn't stock because they are plugin-specific. Wear and Tear includes its own items, not referencing SCR, and adds the treatments to random loot tables on its own. Because of that, unless the author specifically requests that I add them to the Store's inventory I'm not going to do so.

@Zippy: Do you use an SCR list I could add them to, or is it manual adding?

Would be good if store at least stocked lube, but obviously that isn't possible without that being in SCR

@mar72: Otherwise they might get added to SCR at some point, or I add them to vanilla medical supply lists (as zippy mentions) and also manually to vanilla doctors inventories every now and again if they have none.

The doctor and nurse don't reference SCR lists but they have their own lists in Store that you can add to. Their FormIDs are 1504 and 1507 respectively; for BuildRef use 5380 and 5383. The doctor sells "standard" medications and birth control while the nurse sells more "questionable" items.