Problem with the first Quevert Covert OP

I have a problem with Covert OP when I retrieve the product ilegal and the woman comes in to talk to me it makes the game buger When I go back to everyone disappeared.

Are you aware of the problem or is this normal?

Unintentional side effects of product illegal ingestion may include loss of loved ones, disappearance of everybody syndrome, among other undesired symptoms.

Are you sure you were not on drugs when this episode occurred?

@zippy57: I don't think you made the refresh part of the "if GetGameLoaded || GetGameRestarted" on purpose !

As is:

The store merchants refreshes every time you are in the bunker when you load or restart a game if it is the initial load or if the last load was outside.

I just wanted to say I haven't been into the store for a while, too much playtesting in GoodSprings, but I spent an hour or so exploring there last night and I love the work you've done there with the NPC's & dialogue the only thing I couldn't get to work was the Mantis & Ghost vendors, the Bunny one worked ok. But then I wouldn't have logged more than a day gametime with Store installed.

I also got myself trapped downstairs where a security terminal would tell me it had opened door 3b but I couldn't find a door to leave the area, I probably did something dumb, I got in there by pick pocketing keys off the Mysterious needle vendor when she confronted me leaving her room.

The store merchants refreshes every time you are in the bunker when you load or restart a game if it is the initial load or if the last load was outside.

Well... That would cause problems' date=' yes.

[b']UPDATE IN OP[/b]

• Possible fix for inventory issue
  • Possible fix for Walton repeatedly starting conversation
  • Player controls are now disabled while Walton talks to you so you can't shoot her and break the quest
  • Lt. Karrens now carries appropriate firepower
  • Removed lock on door that shouldn't have been locked
  • Tweaks to main cell layout
  • Internal changes to support SexoutAgent features
  • First music test moved from Debug to main cell. The music will only play when you're in combat
  • Fixed the exterior (finally) and updated appropriate navmeshes

the only thing I couldn't get to work was the Mantis & Ghost vendors' date=' the Bunny one worked ok.[/quote']

Strange... All three optional vendors use the same system for adding items to their inventories. I don't know why one would be working and the other two not.

I also got myself trapped downstairs where a security terminal would tell me it had opened door 3b but I couldn't find a door to leave the area' date=' I probably did something dumb, I got in there by pick pocketing keys off the Mysterious needle vendor when she confronted me leaving her room.[/quote']

Not sure what to say to this, as the single terminal that's downstairs does not mention Door 3B, and the only terminal that does mention it is not behind a door locked with a key. So I have no idea what's going on with your game. You may want to update and then revert to a save before you started Covert Op and try again.

Holy crap, this may just be the one and only time in history that someone gets to say there is a big reg exclamation mark happening without having Zippy tell them to go re-download SCR.

I feel we should all take a deep breath and appreciate this rare, rare moment. Remember it, future historians (and your grandchildren!) will want to interview you about it. :P

Fix is up in OP. The meshes were accidentally in the .bsa under meshes/SexoutStore instead of meshes/Sexout/SexoutStore.

I also realized that the male jumpsuit normal map appears to have gone missing. Apparently it got misplaced during the texture incident (don't ask) and I'm not sure where it is. It's not a high priority item so I'm not in a hurry to track it down.

Fix is up in OP. The meshes were accidentally in the .bsa under meshes/SexoutStore instead of meshes/Sexout/SexoutStore.

I also realized that the male jumpsuit normal map appears to have gone missing. Apparently it got misplaced during the texture incident (don't ask) and I'm not sure where it is. It's not a high priority item so I'm not in a hurry to track it down.

Thanks.

At first' date=' before i ever post a problem here i read the descriptions of the mods!!!

And second, the red exclamation doesn't interest me.

I just wanted to help and report this. I really don't like it if someone make fun of me.

You are really not a nice person ChancellorKremlin.

[/quote']

You've misunderstood me. I wasn't making fun of you at all. What I meant was its extraordinarily rare for a missing texture problem with this plugin to actually come about through an omission or error by Zippy's part. It is much more common for users (myself included) to have forgotten to download a required mod in the SCR thread, and then report it missing here, which usually sends Zippy into a rage, which is why he has put it in big bright red letters in the OP that missing textures are not his problem.

Except this time :D

So you see, I wasn't making fun of you, I was making light of the situation. It's not every day we get to see Zippy make a texture omission! No offense Zippy ;)

But it wasn't a texture omission! The other missing thing was a texture omission, this was a missing mesh. Except it wasn't really missing, it was just in the wrong spot. So what I'm trying to say is... uh... whoopsie.

While I'm posting here, I need some testing done if people don't mind. Someone needs to go into the cell, make a save, turn on god mode, and shoot one of the vendors to see if the combat music starts. I'm uncertain if it will because the vanilla music is not in a .bsa and I don't know if it's because it can't be played from inside the .bsa or for some other reason but I can't test because I need to keep the loose files intact. Or things go missing. Like normal maps.

But it wasn't a texture omission! The other missing thing was a texture omission' date=' this was a missing mesh. Except it wasn't really missing, it was just in the wrong spot. So what I'm trying to say is... uh... whoopsie.

While I'm posting here, I need some testing done if people don't mind. Someone needs to go into the cell, [b']make a save[/b], turn on god mode, and shoot one of the vendors to see if the combat music starts. I'm uncertain if it will because the vanilla music is not in a .bsa and I don't know if it's because it can't be played from inside the .bsa or for some other reason but I can't test because I need to keep the loose files intact. Or things go missing. Like normal maps.

I tested it but i didn't hear any battle music.

I tried the rifle of Lt. Karrens and....holy shit!!!!

I really love this rifle :):):)

Yeah, you're not actually supposed to be able to get the rifle (yet). It kind of removes game balance altogether. But I'm not going to do anything about it, because the only ways you can get it are A) cheating, which I can't do anything about or B) killing Karrens, which means everyone in the bunker goes hostile to you and you can't ever buy anything again.

I got no music, she didn't use the rifle (reverted to fists) and when I tried equipping the rifle, my game CTD'ed.

Nice looking rifle though!

EDIT: OK, didn't crash this time. However, when I tried to leave, I was restrained. I am assuming this is because this is the sequence where Karens is supposed to try and talk to me. It needs some sort of variable to inform the script that Karens is dead.

The rifle was awesome, bloody hell. Did you make it yourself?

So that's a consensus on the music needing to be out of the .bsa, I suppose, since it works fine for me but not for anyone else. Not sure what to do with about that, as the whole point of the .bsa was to avoid loose files...

Can't tell you why she would switch to fists, but I can say that in my tests NPCs with the rifle do occasionally do that. I can only guess it's a bug with the AI.

I need to reduce the splash on projectile hit as it is several times bigger than I intended. Through personal testing, I also noted that the rifle has several strange issues. The mesh screws up when looking through ironsights, the rifle can't be reloaded, it only fires one shot at a time despite being set as an Automatic, and there's a several second delay (for the player only) between the keypress to fire the weapon and the actual weapon firing. Did you experience any of these? If not, it's probably a mod I have active.

As I noted to Schalli1980, you're not really supposed to be able to get the rifle. This update was kind of a panic-update due to the bug reports about the inventories and the fact that I was finally informed of the issue (and I looked over that script hundreds of times and never caught that, I feel really dumb) and because of that there are some things only partially implemented. The code that fails and disables quests was added about an hour or so ago, and the guard system is not properly active yet.

See, I don't want you to have that gun yet. It's a SexoutAgent reward, but it's also standard RS issue so they should be carrying it. Since the security room is right there, if you attack anyone there what will eventually happen is alarms go off, guards show up, and emergency doors shut down. You get the gun, but you don't get out of the Bunker.

The models and textures used on the rifles, pistol, and laser cannon are not of my own creation. They are from these two mods: FAR and FSR. FSR is marked free-use/no-attribution and FAR is marked free-use/CC-attribution but they don't specify the manner said attribution must be specified, so technically I don't need to attribute either of them. I'll credit them in the OP right now anyway, but I was in too much of a hurry to get the update out to locate the mods again (I managed to lose the text file I had the links in).

Making the bullets explode on contact was all me, though.