Hi there,

everytime I'm enabling SexoutStore my FalloutNV.exe crashes (~FalloutNV.exe has stopped working), I'm not ingame when that's happening.

First of all, I'm new to FalloutNV and that's my first crash while loading the game. 

Already re-downloaded and re-installed the mod. Deselecting / uninstalling the mod will let the game load propperly. Before that I've followed ritualclarity's guide "[Tutorial] SCR Resources Folder Creation". 

I'm using ModOrganizer + LL FOMM, nvse + fnv4gb. FNVEdit and WryeFlash won't report any errors.

Dunno if you need my LoadOrder, just in case (locked the sexout esms and sorted with LooT):

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

FalloutNV.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

Niner.esm

FCOMaster.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

oHUD.esm

Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

SexoutStore.esm

Sortomatic.esm

Afterschool Special.esm

New Vegas Redesigned II.esm

NVWillow.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

delilah.esp

FlashlightNVSE.esp

CASM.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp

Project Nevada - All DLC.esp

EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SCS - CombatArmour.esp

SexoutSexAssault.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

MiscItemIconsNV.esp

Reload Speed Game Start Fix.esp

rotfacetoriches.esp

kochandbohr.esp

avangraffscorned.esp

Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp

christinecos.esp

DK Caucasians.esp

zzClothes.esp

1CazyTestEsp.esp

Safe ShowRaceMenu_Console.esp

New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp

NVRefugee Outfits.esp

Mass Effect 3 - Female Shepard Race.esp

Mass Effect 3 - Jack Race.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Thanks ahead for an answer.

I'm not an expert by any means, but right off the bat I notice that your Sexout ESM's are out of order. They should follow this order:

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm.

Other than that, load them after those ones however you like (so far as I've ever been told/read/experienced).

Others may have more insight to other problems. But I hope that helps :shy:

The order of those 5 is fine. He doesn't have Legion, and SCR & Slavery have nothing to do with each other.

Thanks to both of you. To be honest, it still doesn't work.

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
 SexoutSlavery.esm
 SexoutLegion.esm

Btw, is this a missing requirement or just an example?

Example only not a requirement.

Deactivate every Non-Sexout esp, Pregnancy & Breeder & Slavery to take them out of the equation and try again, if that doesn't work then deactivate store & try again so you narrow down the esm causing the crash to just SCR & Store.

What versions of SCR & Pregnancy are you using?

Pardon me for the late reply, I can finally start NV with this mod enabled.
I'm used to Skyrim modding with Mod Organizer, but in Fallout there's the need of FOMM, which is destroying the mod structure in MO. Guess there's been the problem.

Everything seems to work after I've installed (a massively underpowered) NMM and reinstalled all mods. 

Pardon me for the late reply, I can finally start NV with this mod enabled.

I'm used to Skyrim modding with Mod Organizer, but in Fallout there's the need of FOMM, which is destroying the mod structure in MO. Guess there's been the problem.

Everything seems to work after I've installed (a massively underpowered) NMM and reinstalled all mods. 

You could have installed FOMM and directed MO to use FOMM to install SexoutStore. Then the files would have been deposited into the Overwrites folder for you to make a mod out of. Alternate option.

I've done it that way. Started FOMM Fork as an application in MO, the same way I'm doing this with FNV4gb, FNVEdit / TES5Edit, NVSE / SKSE, CreationKit, 3x Reproccer Patches, FNIS, BOSS/LOOT, WryeBash/Slash, 2x Bodyslide, TextureBlender.

And FOMM was the first program butchering through MO as it would've been a chainsaw cutting through a children's birthday party.

FOMM thought it would overwrite files and simply moved them out of other MO mod folders. That may never happen in MO. Copying would've been fine, but not moving. After installing one mod in FOMM I had 5 empty mods in MO.

When uninstalling a FOMM mod again, everything's been thrown into the overwrite folder. And those were all files of 5 different mods. An example: 3 UI mods had files with the same name, FOMM used (read: moved=merged=deleted) them and given back one file after uninstalling, resulting in a loss of 2 files/mods. Happy re-downloading, if you even noticed all the destroyed mods.

In short term it left a mess, in long term it would leave a soup (merging every single mod into the overwrite folder would have the same effect).

Mdy. This is a complex issue. I would advise you to go to the unofficial MO thread. There are a few there that use MO and FNV / FOMM. MO use for sexout isn't really supported as most modders of Sexout don't use MO. If AwefulArchdemon cannot answer it or anyone there he might be able to find or ask the question of the actual creator of MO and get help that way. I never had those issues you mention when I experimented using FOMM through MO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Unimportant

Just the basic "What do you have for sale?" and "I have to go."

Looking in FNVEdit, the dialog topic "SexoutStoreQKPowerTStart" is <Intelligence 7>, so 10 intelligence should be enough.

You can't get to QKPowerTStart from there ever. QKPowerTHook should be appearing instead and we'll need to check some variables. Get your load order ID for Store then go into the game. Open the console and type "getstage xx000c6c and "sqv xx000c6c" replacing "xx" with the plugin's load ID and screenshot for me whatever the console spits back out at you.

Guest Unimportant

You can't get to QKPowerTStart from there ever. QKPowerTHook should be appearing instead and we'll need to check some variables. Get your load order ID for Store then go into the game. Open the console and type "getstage xx000c6c and "sqv xx000c6c" replacing "xx" with the plugin's load ID and screenshot for me whatever the console spits back out at you.

I wasn't expecting that to be the start of the quest (I did see QKPowerTHook and assumed it was that, it just didn't have any dialog next to it), that was mostly just because I wanted to be sure of the quest start requirements.

Guest Devocracy

I just re-installed NV after quite awhile.

I see the store has some new items like a wolf mask, as well as other masks, and some bikini.

However, when I try to use them, I get the invisible body or the big red box, which tells me I'm missing the textures/meshes.

Does anyone know where to find the meshes/textures I need for the newer clothes?

Btw, the link for Shadow Troop's Sexy attire, it may as well be taken down.  It appears Shadow Troop removed sexy attire from the Nexus for whatever reason..

I just re-installed NV after quite awhile.

I see the store has some new items like a wolf mask, as well as other masks, and some bikini.

However, when I try to use them, I get the invisible body or the big red box, which tells me I'm missing the textures/meshes.

Sorry forgot to put a link for them in the SCR Download page

T3589's Mask Pack

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1111-extravagant-half-masks-fnv/

Guest Devocracy

Does that include the new bikinis as well? Or did I miss a link?

I swore I nailed every single one of them, but maybe its part of the breeder texture pack?