Great. So they apparently couldn't figure out how to get music to play from a .bsa. That's... Well, I couldn't implement it, but I don't understand how a professional game development company can figure out how to play sound effects from a .bsa but not music. I guess the same way they managed to make autosaves corrupt themselves but regular saves work fine.

EDIT: And while I'm ranting, why does the Intro for Battle Sets play AT THE SAME TIME as the loop? Instead of, you know, being an intro?

• 2 weeks later...

BETA VERSION

The following plugin is a beta for the next SexoutStore update. It includes two major changes:

• The Covert Op quest has been completely removed. As it is more related to SexoutAgent than the Store, it has been moved into that plugin. I believe the removal was complete, but I'd like people to double-check. Those who have completed Covert Op should attempt to trigger various portions of the quest and ensure nothing happens
  • Very basic code to allow the guards to view rape as a crime and act accordingly. At the moment this only works when the Player is the rapist and there is still not much of a guard presence, but if it works properly it will set the guards (and possibly the vendors) permanently hostile to you. So please test this on a separate save

Please let me know if it works okay or blows up in your face.

The guards do now attack when you commit a rape in their presence. (tested it last night)

When I killed the female guard at the entrance it gave me a quest failed dialog. (I was too busy fighting all the hostile vendors and guards to see what the quest failed was) otherwise I did not get any quest dialog for The Covert Op quest when entering or exiting the store. P.S The new pistol is still a little overpowered.

Bug Spoilers below:

--

--

--

I bugged out when the killer went on a rampage, after being stuck with the needle I was hunting for. The killer shoots the first victim, shoots the second, and then keeps shooting the second even though they are down. Opening the console I kept seeing the request to shoot the victim called, it might be because she gibbed? Not sure, because it happened a few times in testing.

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] dangame.esm

[X] decwithreg.esm

[X] drgNV - Melissa Companion.esm

[X] AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

[X] More Perks.esm

[X] More Perks for Companions.esm

[X] NVInteriors_Core.esm

[ ] Run the Lucky 38.esm

[X] Tales from the Burning Sands.esm

[ ] AngelPark.esm

[X] D.E.I.M.O.S..esm

[X] DFB - Random Encounters.esm

[X] RHKGilbertCompanion.esm

[X] QLRFollowers.esp

[X] NVInteriors_Urban_Edition.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

[X] SexoutWillow.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] AWSW.esp

[X] Better Burned Man.esp

[X] GRARG.esp

[X] 00 red cross.esp

[X] NV Interiors - West Vegas Fringe.esp

[X] Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

[X] The New Bison Steve Hotel.esp

[X] Radio Free Wasteland.esp

[X] athornysituation.esp

[X] avangraffscorned.esp

[X] awilderwasteland.esp

[X] betsybrahmin.esp

[X] Goodsprings Filler.esp

[X] kochandbohr.esp

[X] NewVegasBounties.esp

[X] outsidebets.esp

[X] Pacersgambit.esp

[X] rotfacetoriches.esp

[X] TheCollector.esp

[X] More Perks Update.esp

[X] More Perks for Companions Update.esp

[X] AWOPDeadMoney.esp

[X] AWOPLowLootGeneral.esp

[X] AWOPLowLootMWeapons.esp

[X] AWOPLowLootMWeaponsArmor.esp

[X] AWOPLowLootSkillBooks.esp

[X] LogicalReputationShifts.esp

[X] HigherCompanionLevelCap.esp

[ ] The Lucky 38 Empire.esp

[X] NVDLC02 Extensions.esp

[X] ExtendedDialogueVulpes.esp

[X] NVC_Misty.esp

[X] NVWillow.esp

[X] Niner.esp

[X] originalintroExtended.esp

[X] KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp

[X] SolarScorcherNV.esp

[X] QHHFollowers.esp

[X] QDMFollowers.esp

[X] Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp

[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp

[X] UnlimitedCompanions SCRIPT FIX.esp

[X] OldWorldRadio.esp

[X] Level 60 Cap.esp

[X] SunnyCompanion.esp

[X] SLADistributedNecklaces.esp

[ ] VegasChokers.esp

[X] st.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutResolutions.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] SexoutBreeder.esp

[X] SexoutDrugs.esp

[ ] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutSS_C.esp

[X] Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp

[X] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

[X] PickCompanionArmorandWeapons.esp

[X] CompanionWeapon.esp

[X] zanGangstersParadise.esp

[X] zanVegasScum.esp

Not sure what's going on there, as I never had that particular issue. At this point, all I can tell you to do is roll back to a save before you entered the Nurse's room; the Covert Op quest is being completely removed from SexoutStore and into SexoutAgent. As soon as I get another response or two confirming the beta release works, the version of the plugin without Covert Op will become official. I'll look into the problem within SexoutAgent to see if I can duplicate it.

Not sure what's going on there' date=' as I never had that particular issue. At this point, all I can tell you to do is roll back to a save before you entered the Nurse's room; the [i']Covert Op[/i] quest is being completely removed from SexoutStore and into SexoutAgent. As soon as I get another response or two confirming the beta release works, the version of the plugin without Covert Op will become official. I'll look into the problem within SexoutAgent to see if I can duplicate it.

I haven't modded for a while but the easiest way if you can't replicate it, would be to have him recheck actor death, to make sure the actor is dead on his second or third shot maybe? That way it'd just seem like the killer was making sure.

I did have a few companions with me, possibly three at that point, though I only run with two now as the game was too easy. Not sure if it'll make a difference, if I can replicate it a few more times I'll post more details.

That won't work because the killer doesn't actually enter combat in any way. All the shots are scripted via UseWeapon commands. When the player enters the cell they spawn in a trigger that tells the killer to shoot the first NPC twice. The killer uses special ammo; when the first NPC is hit they are immediately killed via script and a variable is changed. That new variable now tells the killer to shoot the second NPC once. When that NPC is hit, the variable is set again, the NPC is killed (gibbing is actually forced via script), and the killer is now told to shoot the player. When the player is hit, they are teleported back out of the cell.

Getting crushing lag on entering store, followed by immediate CTD when trying to enter that big weird room during "Covert Op". Same with original and new beta esms. Tried a lot of diffrent fixes, but no dice. Is there a console command way to advance the quest stage and work around "Covert Op?" This looks like a fun mod and I don't wanna dump it cuz whatever goofy mod conflict I can't dig up keeps crashing me. Thanks :)

I cannot reproduce lag on store entry. Also, you can't possibly be receiving a CTD when entering "that big weird room during "Covert Op"" with the beta since "that big weird room" no longer exists in the beta. The Covert Op quest was removed completely from the beta.

I cannot reproduce lag on store entry. Also' date=' you can't possibly be receiving a CTD when entering "that big weird room during "Covert Op"" with the beta since "that big weird room" [b']no longer exists[/b] in the beta. The Covert Op quest was removed completely from the beta.

well, thx for the reply. I guess its back to tinkering...

I cannot reproduce lag on store entry. Also' date=' you can't possibly be receiving a CTD when entering "that big weird room during "Covert Op"" with the beta since "that big weird room" [b']no longer exists[/b] in the beta. The Covert Op quest was removed completely from the beta.

If you have anymore reports of conflicts of any kind. My solution then would be to have a timer that fires as a catch all solution and it just teleports the player out if he's still in that cell after 30 seconds, or if you wanted to make it classy, black screen, gun fire sound, (scream?) player teleported out ;). Only of course if you get any more bug reports on it, if not it'll be something in my load order conflicting most likely.

Thank you for the back and forth dialogue, much appreciated :) spurred my interest in coding again now that I remember more of the CS.

Update in OP.

• Added flags
  • Doing bad things in front of the guard(s) now has consequences.
  • Moved Covert Op into SexoutAgent
  • Restored male RS jumpsuit normal maps
  • Switched to FOMOD, so combat music should work now

Don't make the guards/vendors hostile to you and then complain about not being able to buy/sell stuff.

If someone could please approach the bunker on October 23rd and confirm that the flags are flying at half-staff, that would be nice.

Update in OP.

[*]Added flags

[*]Doing bad things in front of the guard(s) now has consequences.

[*]Moved Covert Op into SexoutAgent

[*]Restored male RS jumpsuit normal maps

[*]Switched to FOMOD' date=' so combat music should work now

[/list']

Don't make the guards/vendors hostile to you and then complain about not being able to buy/sell stuff.

If someone could please approach the bunker on October 23rd and confirm that the flags are flying at half-staff, that would be nice.

the guards just attack you when you enter the store for no reason

Cannot reproduce this behavior. What did you do immediately before entering the store?

the first time i go in it is fine no problem, however the second time i go in the guard attacks, my followers kill her and i cant buy anything. i started a new game to see it that help and it was still the same there was no problem before this update

When I read your original post here, I see:

And I do not see any obvious installation instructions.

But I can think of three potentially valid interpretations of the quoted text:

* I need to install these two mods to get sexout store to work properly, with their plugins active

* I need to install the two mods to get sexout store to work properly, with their plugins inactive

* You are giving credit to the author and I do not need to take any special steps here

I can find the correct interpretation by reading your files, and the files in those mods, but not everyone will do this. So it's reasonable to expect that an arbitrary user will have picked an arbitrary interpretation...

(rushing, so maybe bad grammars here)

1st: Using sexout compilation, sexoutstore.esm activated but with SexoutAgent.esp deactivated

I got the same Covert Op quest activation bug that was mentioned i few replies ago...The event with the guard started and she directed me

to Abbey's quarters, got stung, hallucinated a well designed dungeon (nice btw), that's where directions start missing, tried stealing the various keys in Abbey's inventory, but it only got me into an empty room with no obvious way to advance...

Maybe just fix the mod so the event doesn't activate when the PC attempts to leave the S.O. Bunker, would prevent any save corruption. (i think) (or is the compilation version of Sexoutstore outdated?)

The version of SexoutStore you're using appears to be outdated, as the Covert Op quest has been removed from SexoutStore and into SexoutAgent.

Did you clear the dungeon? You would have been teleported back into the bunker and had two conversations, first with the doctor then with Walton.

The version of SexoutStore you're using appears to be outdated' date=' as the [i']Covert Op[/i] quest has been removed from SexoutStore and into SexoutAgent.

Did you clear the dungeon? You would have been teleported back into the bunker and had two conversations, first with the doctor then with Walton.

yeah i did

went back to the guard to report but since the the quest seems to "end" there i get stuck in that empty room after stealing the key in the nurse's invnetory or get a failed quest message since all answers but "i haven't checked her room yet" lead to that conclusion

This is one of the major reasons I pulled the quest.

The goal of the quest is to bring the drug to Karrens. You can't bring the drug to Karrens because it gets used on you. Since you can't complete the quest's goal, you can't Complete the quest. You can only Fail it.

This is one of the major reasons I pulled the quest.

The goal of the quest is to bring the drug to Karrens. You can't bring the drug to Karrens because it gets used on you. Since you can't complete the quest's goal' date=' you can't Complete the quest. You can only Fail it.

[/quote']

Thanks dowloaded update, hopefully won't have that problem anymore, thanks for the support