• 1 month later...

Oh goodie an updated of the store's floor plan... :)

I liked the floor plan well enough however it did seem a bit sparse. Of course Zippy was (or still is) working on something to add to this at least as far as I know. It would still be nice to have a little more .. something ,, something in there to explore .

I'll take a closer look and revise my plan as needed. Thanks, I'll let you know if/when I have anything worth looking at.

Looking forward to looking at it!

Oh goodie an updated of the store's floor plan... :)

I've wanted to redesign it, especially because of that one really strange area where there's a loop for just no reason because it's the only way the pieces fit together, but since the Store part worked fine it was never really a priority. I planned to re-arrange quite a bit for Agent and I needed to add some more public areas (for AI packages) but I haven't done much more than think about it yet.

Which vendor in the sexout store is supposed to sell the Raider Chains outfit?

At the moment, it appears to be no one, since the Raider Chains armors aren't added to any of the vendor formlists in SCR that Store pulls from. Gimme a few minutes here and I'll release an update with them added.

I've wanted to redesign it, especially because of that one really strange area where there's a loop for just no reason because it's the only way the pieces fit together,

Ahh, That explains things. I was wondering why you did that. Around and around the mulberry bush I went. Hopefully the redesign will be as excellent has the ones he has done elsewhere.

At the moment, it appears to be no one, since the Raider Chains armors aren't added to any of the vendor formlists in SCR that Store pulls from. Gimme a few minutes here and I'll release an update with them added.

If that is the case the other base requirements that aren't part of the folder would also be missing. Anything from ZAZ, SCS (Sexout Clothing System, Refugee Outfits as well as the Raider Chains. Actually zippy I don't think it was intended for them to be part of the Store as they are independent SCR requirements and not added to SCR itself.

@Zephyrion..

You didn't read or at least understand the tutorial that was given. The items in Step 2 are added "outside" of SCR as a base resource. They aren't an actual part of Sexout Store. I realize that now since I have looked back on the tutorial. No wonder I didn't know which vendor had the armors.... :blush: . Only the items from Step 3 through are added to the Sexout Store traditionally. Also there was no instructions to remove the esp from the game for Step 2. They are to be installed completely unless told otherwise. This holds true for ZAZ if you removed this you will miss a lot of ... hum actions.

Step 2:

Install the stand alone mods that are a base requirement of Sexout Common Resources. You can install these mods at any time before or after the creation of the SCR Resource folder. They can be installed in any order. These mods don’t have their records included in the SexoutCommonResources.esm

Zephyrion, try this plugin. Mary Holmwood should have the armors now. If your save is in the Store, you'll have to leave and re-enter for her inventory to reset. Let me know if it works so I can promote it to a full release.

EDIT: Plugin deleted to avoid confusion.

Edited by zippy57

@ritualclarity

In the SCR stable version thread, 1st post, last spolier the raider chains file is mentioned to have its .esp deleted. As I never encountered any sexout content that used the raider chains I thought that it was supposed to be sold in the store otherwise there'd be no way to get it without havig the original .esp active.

I did read your tutorial, but as you said I clearly did not understand it.

@Zippy57

I'll load it up and give it a shot now.

Edit: It works

In the SCR stable version thread, 1st post, last spolier the raider chains file is mentioned to have its .esp deleted.

That is the problem... :) . I was referring to the tutorial for SCR resources.

I worked with Halstrom on the tutorial to make it as accurate as possible. However mistakes can be made. I posted a question on the thread about this and asked him to check. If he is indeed referencing the textures / meshes I will changed the mod from step 2 to step 3 with the rest of the SCR referenced resources.

I did read your tutorial, but as you said I clearly did not understand it.

Many have read it and understood it. Some don't. I don't know how to make this complex concept any easier in the discription. If you have some pointers. Feel free to post on that thread clarifications or idea to make it better. I have to be careful. I tried to use words and sentences that are easier to translate using translators. That might be the reason for the confusion some have. I am trying to make it possible for even those with limited english understanding be able to use google translator or others to translate and get the basic idea.

I am very open to suggestions if you do come up with some. Well I am glad that you have that resolved and thank you for pointing out the conflict in instructions between my tutorial and Halstroms instructions on his page. I will follow up on that.

If I have a mistake on my tutorial I will corrected it and give you the credit .. welll in the Credits.. :D Maybe perhaps you might decide to help some of the other newbies by making some simple tutorials as well.

Just wondering from this mod, I think I have installed everything but then again I don't think I have, I'm wondering what the dresses from the bdsm vender from the sexout store named barbie dress(es) are I can purchase them but I cannot wear them. I get the invisible body floating head and hands. Is there a mod that I am missing?

Just wondering from this mod, I think I have installed everything but then again I don't think I have, I'm wondering what the dresses from the bdsm vender from the sexout store named barbie dress(es) are I can purchase them but I cannot wear them. I get the invisible body floating head and hands. Is there a mod that I am missing?

I can't seem to find it either, even after comparing my SCR construction folders with the tutorial found around here.

This is quite irritating, now it's going to bug me for ages...

Edit: Found it, you need to download this file... http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46121/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D46121&pUp=1

That isn't mentioned on Halstroms page. Therefore it isn't mentioned anywhere else on any tutorial or even the store. I haven't heard of these clothes and last time I used store and SCR I had every single piece of clothing except summer rags (or slave rags) I forget but that was the only set of clothing I was missing. That is the reason it isn't liked on the tutorials or even his own page. Perhaps you should mention this to him as you are in the best position to give him info on this.

Unless theres another mod that uses these clothes, uses the same file names and puts them into the exact same file paths then this is the needed download to make the barbie clothes appear properly.

Nothing in the tutorial adds in the required files for the barbie clothes. Unless I'm just blind and I triple checked for no reason. lol

Yes, I'm aware of what sexout store does. I was actually responding to help the person who had had their issue dismissed.

Then responding to you to inform you that after checking against your tutorial that those files are missing.

There is no need to talk to me like I'm an idiot, especially when I was just trying to help.

Perhaps the information would be better received by Halstrom if you told him. I see you posting all over these forums, having responded to me numerous times... It might get things sorted quicker. Instead of me reporting it and people just assuming I'm a bit thick, you know because I'm new. 

Yes, I'm aware of what sexout store does. I was actually responding to help the person who had had their issue dismissed.

I am aware of that. I never answered because I had no clue to what was going on. You did. Zippy likely never responded because of this:

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING ISSUES

This plugin takes the items contained within SCR and creates a location and vendors for them to be sold. None of the items for sale are actually present within the SexoutStore plugin. In other words, problems with the cell or the vendors (not selling things they should, for example) should be reported in this thread. Problems with the sold items themselves (such as missing/incorrect/broken/old textures/meshes/stats) need to be reported to the SexoutCommonResources thread as I am simply referencing the records within there and can't fix any errors that may be occurring. Any and all items held by RS officers (identifiable by the existence of a rank before their name in case their clothing is what's having a problem) are resources provided by this mod's .bsa and should be reported here.

As you can see these missing references are to be mentioned in SCR so that they can be resolved and fixed. Senior members of this community seldom will come and start answering questions because of this in the OP. That is the reason I was trying to move this issue to SCR thread. That is where it was suppose to go.

Then responding to you to inform you that after checking against your tutorial that those files are missing.

I appreciate that. I really do however I can't add resources to the tutorial unless Halstrom has stated they are to be part of the resources. When a problem has been found I and resolved I have no problem updating the tutorial and giving credit where it is due. In this case to you for bringing this to the attention of Halstrom, Zippy and myself.

There is no need to talk to me like I'm an idiot, especially when I was just trying to help.

If I posted anything that made you feel that way I am sorry for that. It wasn't my intention in any way. You are helping. You brought a problem you had to light. You answered another question. You aren't an idiot.

Perhaps the information would be better received by Halstrom if you told him.

I sent him a PM with the link to the thread you posted on the clothing when I read the post. He hasn't responded. It is likely he will look at this thread and wait for it to be posted in SCR as Zippy would like to keep his thread clean of these issues. I am the one that is causing problems here blowing up his thread with all these post.. :blush:

I see you posting all over these forums, having responded to me numerous times... It might get things sorted quicker. Instead of me reporting it and people just assuming I'm a bit thick, you know because I'm new.

I can't report it. I have no clue what is going on. I don't have your load order. I don't know the file paths to name a few issues. I would look thick posting this as I have no dam idea of what is going on. Trust me. I have seen you around as well. If you understand file paths, texture folders and such you have enough skill to answer Halstroms questions to aid in the resolution of this issue. Don't sell yourself short. I was new here and I can tell you I fell on my face quite a few times (some of it probably greatly entertained Zippy I am sure. :D ) Nobody called me an idiot, moron, or stupid because I was trying to learn something, fix something or even help someone . (even if the info I gave was wrong). Trust me the vast majority of the individuals here understand where you are coming from.

It's usually better if people finding issue report them directly in the SCR thread as it's an issue with the SCR documentation, so I've added the link into the SCR OP. I didn't know what outfits it was as I haven't done a reinstall in around 2 years. It looks like I must have lost some that text when updating the OP or something. RC's excellent tutorial is only based on the info he has from the OP, someone was going to have to reverse track the outfits to find where they came form, so thanks for that it saved me doing one more thing on my overflowing plate of stuff to do :)

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

everytime I'm enabling SexoutStore my FalloutNV.exe crashes (~FalloutNV.exe has stopped working), I'm not ingame when that's happening.

First of all, I'm new to FalloutNV and that's my first crash while loading the game. 

Already re-downloaded and re-installed the mod. Deselecting / uninstalling the mod will let the game load propperly. Before that I've followed ritualclarity's guide "[Tutorial] SCR Resources Folder Creation". 

I'm using ModOrganizer + LL FOMM, nvse + fnv4gb. FNVEdit and WryeFlash won't report any errors.

Dunno if you need my LoadOrder, just in case (locked the sexout esms and sorted with LooT):

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Niner.esm
FCOMaster.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
oHUD.esm
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutStore.esm
Sortomatic.esm
Afterschool Special.esm
New Vegas Redesigned II.esm
NVWillow.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
delilah.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
CASM.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SCS - CombatArmour.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
MiscItemIconsNV.esp
Reload Speed Game Start Fix.esp
rotfacetoriches.esp
kochandbohr.esp
avangraffscorned.esp
Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp
christinecos.esp
DK Caucasians.esp
zzClothes.esp
1CazyTestEsp.esp
Safe ShowRaceMenu_Console.esp
New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp
NVRefugee Outfits.esp
Mass Effect 3 - Female Shepard Race.esp
Mass Effect 3 - Jack Race.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Thanks ahead for an answer.

Hi there,

everytime I'm enabling SexoutStore my FalloutNV.exe crashes (~FalloutNV.exe has stopped working), I'm not ingame when that's happening.

First of all, I'm new to FalloutNV and that's my first crash while loading the game. 

Already re-downloaded and re-installed the mod. Deselecting / uninstalling the mod will let the game load propperly. Before that I've followed ritualclarity's guide "[Tutorial] SCR Resources Folder Creation". 

I'm using ModOrganizer + LL FOMM, nvse + fnv4gb. FNVEdit and WryeFlash won't report any errors.

Dunno if you need my LoadOrder, just in case (locked the sexout esms and sorted with LooT):

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Niner.esm
FCOMaster.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
oHUD.esm
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutStore.esm
Sortomatic.esm
Afterschool Special.esm
New Vegas Redesigned II.esm
NVWillow.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
delilah.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
CASM.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SCS - CombatArmour.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
MiscItemIconsNV.esp
Reload Speed Game Start Fix.esp
rotfacetoriches.esp
kochandbohr.esp
avangraffscorned.esp
Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp
christinecos.esp
DK Caucasians.esp
zzClothes.esp
1CazyTestEsp.esp
Safe ShowRaceMenu_Console.esp
New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp
NVRefugee Outfits.esp
Mass Effect 3 - Female Shepard Race.esp
Mass Effect 3 - Jack Race.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Thanks ahead for an answer.

I'm not an expert by any means, but right off the bat I notice that your Sexout ESM's are out of order. They should follow this order:

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm.

Other than that, load them after those ones however you like (so far as I've ever been told/read/experienced).

Others may have more insight to other problems. But I hope that helps :shy: