Went back to Primm to visit Inga' date=' then for shits n giggles had Willow, Sunny, and Niner take turns raping each other to complete the Rapist "Enthrallment" quest.[/quote']

Did you do anything that would count as a rape for the player in the in-game stats? Not sure if SexoutRapist touches the player's stats if they enthrall someone into committing a rape, but I have a script I'm going to go over intently again.

The only rape I, as the player character, participated in was breaking in Sunny one time. After that I had her rape Niner, then niner raped Willow. If I remember correctly I should have 3 rapes on my characters record. The chick you save at the wells during Sunny's tutorial quests, and sunny herself twice.

Doesn't matter, that did it. So here's what happened, starting at the beginning.

The Enforcement script is something designed for Agent that I put in Store to test. It's supposed to prevent the player from getting away with committing a rape within a certain cell, in this case the Bunker. It does this by setting two variables when the player enters the Bunker; one is set to the player's current number of rapes and the other is set to 1 so the script knows that first variable has been set. Then, instead of doing something fancy like monitoring Sexout actors, the script simply checks to see if the number of player rapes goes up before the player leaves the cell.

All that worked great. The problem occurs when the player leaves the cell. Instead of checking for that second variable == 1 so I could tell the script to reset the tracking variable the next time the player enters, I was checking == 0. So the tracker was never being reset, meaning if you raped someone outside the Bunker and went back in, the script saw the higher number and assumed you'd done it within the cell, causing everyone to go hostile.

Whoops. Updated plugin attached. Go back to after the rape but before you entered the Bunker and then enter the Bunker. The hostility should only trigger when you're in the cell, so now that it's (hopefully) fixed you should (hopefully) be fine. Let me know. If it's working as intended I'll be able to go ahead and shift it into Agent and release a full update.

Update in OP.

• Removed everything not related to the store part of SexoutStore
  • Fixed "random" hostility bug
  • Support for new SCR versions up to 20121225.1

A whole bunch of stuff was removed for this update. Nothing important was removed (that was kind of the point, really) so nothing should be broken, but I've said that before and been horribly wrong. So let me know.

Update in OP.

• Removed everything not related to the store part of SexoutStore
  • Fixed "random" hostility bug
  • Support for new SCR versions up to 20121225.1

A whole bunch of stuff was removed for this update. Nothing important was removed (that was kind of the point' date=' really) so nothing should be broken, but I've said that before and been horribly wrong. So let me know.

[/quote']

Updated version is crashing my game, and I've been quite careful to discover the culprit, and it runs just fine with SexoutStore unchecked so far! With it enabled, I don't make it to the menus loading! I've yet to try with an older version if one is even available, but for now I'll merely play until another bug comes up to see if it's something I've done wrong.

Updated version is crashing my game' date=' and I've been quite careful to discover the culprit, and it runs just fine with SexoutStore unchecked so far! With it enabled, I don't make it to the menus loading! I've yet to try with an older version if one is even available, but for now I'll merely play until another bug comes up to see if it's something I've done wrong.

[/quote']

Have you used fnvedit to for errors or conflicts in your configuration?

Updated version is crashing my game' date=' and I've been quite careful to discover the culprit, and it runs just fine with SexoutStore unchecked so far! With it enabled, I don't make it to the menus loading! I've yet to try with an older version if one is even available, but for now I'll merely play until another bug comes up to see if it's something I've done wrong.

[/quote']

Have you used fnvedit to for errors or conflicts in your configuration?

new version crashing my game too, on the load menu it hangs and fails to respond, ive checked fnvedit and cant find anything wrong though, kinda odd tbh will investigate further. theres nothing missing so it should work fine, loads perfectly in fnvedit and only shows few green conflicts as it should.

update hmm just notcied that the new fomod is half the size of the old fomod, and i uninstalled the old store using fomm then installed the new, so im guessing that is the issue, missing files in new one. aslo tryed to install new one overtop of old one using fomm when asked to update, hoeping it would add new files to already installed ones, still no joy, crash/hang on load/continue/new game screen. deffo sexoutstore december version issue though, uncheck it or re-install old version and it loads fine.

Oh... that makes sense!

If your save game has references to things which have been removed from the mod, the game can crash.

If you uninstall the mod, load your saved game, save it again without the store, you might be able to load that new save with the cleaned up store...

Hey, so hopefully an easy question.

(Before anything else, let me say I did read the OP for SCR, and I grabbed all the mods in the requirement list that I thought were relevant to me.)

Now, what mod(s) is it that has the data for all the underwear, corsets, etc., that are sold in the store? Because predictably, that stuff doesn't show up when I wear it. In fact, most stuff isn't working. What mod am I missing? Do I just need SCR, or is there a particular one in that list of other requirements for SCR that I need? Like I said, I DLed most of them, but not the BB replacer for example, because, well, it's a replacer. Could someone give me a hand? Thanks.

The mods listed in scr are needed if you want the outfits to work. They are only replacers if you use the esps' date=' which is why it says not to use the esps.

[/quote']

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I already have a body replacer, so adding the files from the BB or Type3M mods will overrite mine. I checked, I already have files in my meshes and textures folders that are the same as the ones DLed, and I prefer mine (Type6) to those (Type3). However, I grabbed the two non-vanilla packs for BB just now, so maybe that was all I was missing, we'll see.

One more thing, I read a few posts back that the store was supposed to be rape-safe or something, is that correct? Maybe that was something just being proposed, because it isn't for me, my character's been raped several times in there, and I have the latest version.

Thanks.

You need to double-check your version, and your settings. I can verify from personal experience that, at least for the player and companions, rape = everyone in the bunker going hostile. And the door guard has a very badass pistol that will ruin your day. Most of us have adapted to playing with stalkers turned off for brutal rapers, so zippy may have forgotten to account for them.

As for your body replacer/outfits issue. If I remember correctly most of the newer bodytypes (3m, 6, 6m, etc) are variants of type 3 and compatible with type 3 bodies. You may have bigger/smaller breasts while wearing the outfits, but it won't change your base body.

The last update to Store removed everything not directly related to the Store part. I realized that the plugin was drifting away from its original purpose as a resource and picking up too many Agent-related things that really should have remained in Agent. I did all the removals with FNVEdit, and the removals included some NPCs who had to have their script refs NULLed to avoid resolve errors since I wasn't in the GECK and able to re-compile. It's possible the NULL records are crashing the script when it tries to add to the banned list.

If that is the case, your console will be repeating the phrase "SexoutStore: Initializing main..." endlessly. On the other hand, if soon after startup the console displays the text "SexoutStore: BrutalRapers detected, banning NPCs" followed by "SexoutStore: ...done." then the script is running normally. Every NPC in the plugin should be on that list, and unless you've renamed the plugin to something other than SexoutBrutalRapers.esp, it should be working. If you need to double-check, tell me the name of the NPC that rapes you. It's possible I've missed someone.

Also removed were the flags, extra (and unfinished) RS NPCs, and the rape enforcement script. The bug got fixed but I decided to just strip the quest altogether since it was adding unneeded complexity to the plugin. It is currently in SexoutAgent, and when that plugin is loaded it acts just like it did in Store. The weapons were removed similarly; since they were really Agent-related and not Store-related they're gone for the moment. So all Karrens has now is a 9mm. Her only duty is adding/removing extra vendors, as was originally intended.

Oh... that makes sense!

If your save game has references to things which have been removed from the mod' date=' the game can crash.

If you uninstall the mod, load your saved game, save it again without the store, you might be able to load that new save with the cleaned up store...

[/quote']

actually i had already done what i thought was clean save, but it turned out that fomm had not removed the esm when uninstalling...doh...

The only change in anything inventory-related between the Nov9 and Dec24 versions was the addition of the Pink Camo Mantis Suit to the Mantis Suit vendor. Leave the cell and re-enter and see if the iventory reappears. If that doesn't work repeat it again after a clean save. If the items still aren't there, let me know.

SexoutStore does not deal with the vibrator hotkey in any way. If it has suddenly stopped working for you something else is causing it.

I've attached a new version of the .esm with some extra debugging text. Replace your current one with that and start the game. As soon as you can, open the console and type "scol StoreDebug". Go into the Store, leave it, come back in, and check the inventories again. Quit the game and look in the folder on your computer with FalloutNV.exe. The game should have created a file called "StoreDebug". Upload that file here as an attachment.

EDIT: As a side note, all st.esp does is add some items from SCR to containers near the Goodsprings gas station. When the Store is working you don't need it, but if we can't get this solved you can find the items there.

That was a typo, sorry. Should read "scof", not "scol". If you installed the Nov FOMOD and overwrote it with my provided .esm then you're running the Dec version with 35MB of unused meshes/textures. Use the Dec FOMOD and the .esm I just posted. However, your issue appears to have resolved itself.

However' date=' your issue appears to have resolved itself.

[/quote']

No' date=' it didn't resolve itself..

[/quote']

:huh: I'm confused.

both sex toy sellers have their full inventory.

Wasn't the issue that they had no inventory? From your statement here the issue appears to be resolved.

Regarding the "restore commands" in the console, that was the whole point of the debug version of the .esm.

"Flooding" the console window is only a bad thing when you need to see some specific piece of information that isn't necessarily part of the flood. The debug version floods the console because that's the whole point of the debug version; to see if at any point the script crashes. According to the console log you attached it doesn't, and you say the issue is now resolved. I'm not sure as to what resolved it but now that I have confirmation of the issue's resolution I can remove the console flood.

Update in OP.

• Possible fix for inventory issue
  • Fixes for multiple navmeshes
  • Removed an unused cell that was missed in the last update

Ah' date=' ok..

Anywho.. now I just need to figure out why when I use sexoutkey, I getting two ngsan is aborting due to 5.2 errors in the console. Sexoutkey triggers the animation and everything plays out perfect in the game, but I'd still like to know what is being aborted.

[/quote']

5.2 means ActorA already engaged in sex. In the "Sexout - Core" installation is a directory named "SexoutNGDocs" and within it is a file named "NGSAN abort codes.txt" that lists all the NGSAN abort codes. If you (or the actor that was ActorA) were not currently engaged in sex but are getting 5.2 NGSAN aborts then you likely have some excess Sexout tokens in your inventory. Open the console, type player.inv and if you have any Sexout tokens you can use player.removeitem xxyyyyyy z to remove them with xx being load order, yyyyyy being the formid and z being the amount. If it was a different actor, then click them to highlight them as currently selected and type the commands without prefacing them with "player." .

You may need to edit your ini file to give yourself enough of a console history to see your whole inventory (specifically the [Menu] block entries below):

iConsoleVisibleLines=50
iConsoleHistorySize=500

Ok this is very confusing for me! do i need exactly every single armor from Sexout common resources?! there is alot of them that i dont need!

all i want is some of my pregnancy armors to work which need sexoutsore :/

also do i need DLCs? i only have dead money!

hope to get an answer soon

thanx in advance