Not sure what vendor they used to be from, but both the BDSM and Toy vendors are now using SCR lists. You'll have to get Halstrom to add them to either a new or existing list.

Will check that out, might have missed adding them to Sex Toys List, I also added 2 formlists recently called SexoutSFLVendorWeapons & SexoutSFLVendorSexWeapons for some of the weapons in the clothing.esps and some other stuff that Spectrum had in there. Let Me know if you want any others added if we are missing anything.

Edited by Halstrom
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING ISSUES

This plugin takes the items contained within SCR and creates a location and vendors for them to be sold. None of the items for sale are actually present within the SexoutStore plugin. In other words, problems with the cell or the vendors (not selling things they should, for example) should be reported in this thread. Problems with the sold items themselves (such as missing/incorrect/broken/old textures/meshes/stats) need to be reported to the SexoutCommonResources thread as I am simply referencing the records within there and can't fix any errors that may be occurring.

• 1 month later...

I have come across something interesting. For some reason the vendor Tina Karren is showing up at the Presidential Suite at the Lucky 38. I can interact with her and some of the comments she makes seems to indicate she thinks she is at the SO bunker but cannot sell me anything. Anyone else come across this?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Zippy,

I have something to report to you r/t to the store.

Tina Karrens has purple eyes.

And the customary load order

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSharedResources.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutSexkey.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp

Total active plugins: 15
Total plugins: 16

As you can see I am running lean right now. I am working to get everything perfect. Crossing my T's and dotting my I's and all. I believe I never noticed it because I was running body mods (with custom eyes)

Hello Zippy,

I have something to report to you r/t to the store.

Tina Karrens has purple eyes.

attachicon.gifTinaKarrens.JPG

And the customary load order

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSharedResources.esm

SexoutStore.esm

SexoutSexkey.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

Total active plugins: 15

Total plugins: 16

As you can see I am running lean right now. I am working to get everything perfect. Crossing my T's and dotting my I's and all. I believe I never noticed it because I was running body mods (with custom eyes)

You may just have too many meshes / textures in your data folder too.

I would think that as well. However it has happened before. It only happens to her and none of the other characters anywhere in FNV. I am trying to learn some more about modding so  I am only running 16 mods right now. I am able to run 90 with all the textures related to them without the texture problem arising. I have had 15 gigs of textures before without any issues, also this isn't the first time that I have seen Purple eyes on her. It could be nothing. it could be something strange that happens with my computer or setup. Just posting it so that Zippy can check it to be sure. Most of the times before I ran custom eye/face mods that changed them.

Maybe someone else that isn't running body mods (eye mods like Lings etc) can see if she has purple eyes on their game.

EDIT:

I am getting familiar with the process of modding. No means good yet however I used FNVEdit and changed her eyes to EyeDefault "Hazel"

[EYES:00004255] and now she doesn't have purple eyes. :D

Sorry Zippy. It started to annoy me after so much working on my game. Still don't know why it doesn't work. It didn't want to work with anything except EyeDefault settings.

Interesting. Karrens uses vanilla eyes 4254 "Brown". Nothing in vanilla FNV references these eyes and the texture that it looks for (EyeBrown.dds) is not included in the BSAs. My best guess is that the record is a holdover from FO3 and Lings adds an appropriate texture.

Interesting. Karrens uses vanilla eyes 4254 "Brown". Nothing in vanilla FNV references these eyes and the texture that it looks for (EyeBrown.dds) is not included in the BSAs. My best guess is that the record is a holdover from FO3 and Lings adds an appropriate texture.

So there is an issue? A bug if you will? I noticed the reference and couldn't find it anywhere else used as well. However truthfully I had only been using FNVedit for about 50 minutes total up to that point. Most of that was to find load issues. :P

Currently I am using Mikoto beauty pack when I get proper color eyes not lings personally. I thought it was lings however I had to remove that to run Kristina's Closet, which requires Mikoto. I don't remember if it also worked with Lings.

There was a bug, I fixed it. :P And it wasn't even my fault! Yay! I know Lings at least adds it; several NPC faces, including Karrens', were made by BruceWayne with Lings assets to be used in an optional plugin for SexoutAgent. I then went through the records he sent me and replaced all the Lings records with their closest vanilla equivalents for the basic Store and Agent plugins. Since Karrens wasn't using a non-vanilla record for her eyes, I never switched it. Wouldn't be surprised if other packs add it as well.

Cool :D I am learning. I was able to find the problem, fix it on my copy, and give relevant data to the original author.  Yea!

Yes now I remember where I was using lings from. It was from BruceWayne's mod Sexout Affairs.  I removed it because of a conflict. I didn't need it for the mod just wanted the better textures and I could improve it anyway with the Mikoto mod.

Wouldn't be surprised if other packs add it as well

Well now that I know how to find out and fix it I can post or pm the mod author the issue and even a solution!

Thanks zippy for an explanation and a quick fix.

• 3 weeks later...

"This mod adds a cell with vendors that sell every playable item included in SexoutCommonResources"

Actually it sells a lot of other armors that has no mesh when you equip them, which isn't even mentioned in the description. Ixia, Julia Chang and Wilder Armor to name a few. Maybe you could add the links?

Zippy, Please forgive my attempt to help. :shy:

The store mearly links the resources that SCR provides. It contains none of your missing files. Any missing files are due to not installing SCR properly. All quotes on this post are from the OP.

DESCRIPTION
This mod adds a cell with vendors that sell every playable item included in SexoutCommonResources, with the exception of the pregnant versions of armors that the Pregnancy mod auto-replaces (in those cases I sell the original base armor only).

The issues you mention are issues with the installation of SCR not an issue with SexoutStore. I can confirm that the current SexoutStore does indeed work as discribed and those armors mentioned "missing' are indeed included in SCR and if properly installed they show in SexoutStore. I could only not get one texture to show up properly and couldn't find it anywhere in the resources of SCR or their links. All others do indeed showup and work properly when the requirements are installed.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING ISSUES
This plugin takes the items contained within SCR and creates a location and vendors for them to be sold. None of the items for sale are actually present within the SexoutStore plugin. In other words, problems with the cell or the vendors (not selling things they should, for example) should be reported in this thread. Problems with the sold items themselves (such as missing/incorrect/broken/old textures/meshes/stats) need to be reported to the SexoutCommonResources thread as I am simply referencing the records within there and can't fix any errors that may be occurring.

So if you are having problems with these textures mentioned and everything else works you will get better results by going here. There is acutally a link listed as Julia Chang towards the bottom of the page under the "spoiler" The issue with New Vegas Chokers is because you didn't install them correctly. Instructions are on the SCR page. Revisit SCR and check to make sure you have everything installed correctly per instrucitons post for clarificiations if needed and your problems with textures in the store will be corrected.

• 2 months later...