Hello, some items I bought from some of the stores are invisible, I've added every requirement file to SCR Resources Folder except Maternity Clothes. I've noticed that the files that are not working are from T6M Competition Swimsuit NV by Shimaneko, even though I did add it to SCR Resources Folder, yet they still show up invisible.

Also a few more I've noticed so far that are invisible as well: "Alma Outfit", all the power armors that go by P1/P2/P3, "Elegant Dress", damaged versions of "Corset", Leather Armor (3M), Metal Armors, Skympy Slave Rags and a few more. Tom Forrest isn't selling me anything don't know if that is normal.

Any ideas why T6M is showing up invisible even though I've added it to SCR? Plus the rest of the content mentioned above.

Thanks, best regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I just loaded this up in my TTW game (after finishing the fallout 3 part and taking the train to new vegas) and the store isn't there. I checked to make sure I had all the requirements for it and I do. I'm using vortex and I'm not sure why its not working. I'd hate to think I have to start a brand new game but that could be the problem if this mod requires a new game to work.

10 hours ago, farinataultima said:

Hey I just loaded this up in my TTW game (after finishing the fallout 3 part and taking the train to new vegas) and the store isn't there. I checked to make sure I had all the requirements for it and I do. I'm using vortex and I'm not sure why its not working. I'd hate to think I have to start a brand new game but that could be the problem if this mod requires a new game to work.

Could you try opening your console and typing coc SexoutStoreMainCell then pressing enter for me please. What happens? Do you get teleported there?

If so, what happens when you exit by following the stairs up? 

11 hours ago, farinataultima said:

the game staggered for a second as if it was recognizing the command, but nothing happened, I didn't go anywhere. I fast traveled somewhere else and tried it again and the same thing happened.

The mod doesn't require a new game to work, it works at any point.

I'm not familiar with Vortex, but my impression is that the mod either isn't installer or properly installed. The fact you can't teleport there means the cell doesn't exist as far as the game is concerned. 

Can you 100% confirm if you go to this location, that it's not there?
image.png

If not, it's likely the mod hasn't been installed properly and you'll need to reinstall it or do it manually. I can't help with Vortex unfortunately, but even manually it should be pretty easy.

It wasn't there so I went into the file location of the installed mod and checked the plug ins to see if it was disabled, it was, so I enabled it and the store is there, though I noticed the 3 optional venders had no meshes for their clothes and a lot of the icons for things to buy at all the venders were missing, not sure what that means. also it asked me to disable the st.esp toy pack so I did

It means you are missing content, specifically, SCR.

You need to properly install SCR (there are various readmes on its page, including in the original post of this thread) instructing you on how to do it.

All this mod does is allow you to buy the items, but you need to have the meshes, textures, etc - all from SCR. If those are missing, it's because you missed a few things in the SCR install, which is fair enough, as it's huuuge and all over the place but... it is what it is. 

Look up what Bicobus suggested a few replies above. 

Edited by ChancellorKremlin

ok so I tried to follow the instructions by extracting the contents of the two files into one and reziping it, but when I enabled that mod most of the textures were still missing. I managed to find enough useful outfits that worked to dress my followers but they weren't the ones I wanted. in particular the Laura croft one resulted in one of those giant exclamation point things. I know I got this thing working once before years ago but I'm at a loss.

As I said, it means the mesh is missing, or installed into the wrong place. Make sure you don't have a data folder inside your data folder (happens sometimes) and that you actually have the files for the tomb raider one.

I'll be honest, I routinely have missing meshes for outfits I don't wear/like in SCR because I can't be asked to go around finding all the right files. Once, a looong time ago, I had a big merged file I made where I basically had every SCR outfit, but that's been lost to time and I remember it took a really long time to put together. Getting all the files is a big pain in the ass (especially to get right) but yeah, that is the source of your problem. 

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone, excited to be using these sexout mods! Everything is working somewhat right, but the BDSM vendor woman in this store has the red diamond shaped ! missing... thing... as you can probably tell I have no idea what I'm doing! DX

I can try to upload an in game screenshot of what i see, but my screenshot thing doesn't always work. I think i installed everything correctly, but I'm not too sure. Here's a screenshot of my vortex mods, as ordered by load order. If someone could check and make sure I have everything installed that would be good, because I have no idea what I'm missing, i had to follow a bunch of tutorials to get this stuff right and even then i'm still missing stuff like i said. i'm really really really new to this so be patient with me please :c

thanks in advance!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

8 hours ago, horrorsynthwave said:

Hey everyone, excited to be using these sexout mods! Everything is working somewhat right, but the BDSM vendor woman in this store has the red diamond shaped ! missing... thing... as you can probably tell I have no idea what I'm doing! DX

I can try to upload an in game screenshot of what i see, but my screenshot thing doesn't always work. I think i installed everything correctly, but I'm not too sure. Here's a screenshot of my vortex mods, as ordered by load order. If someone could check and make sure I have everything installed that would be good, because I have no idea what I'm missing, i had to follow a bunch of tutorials to get this stuff right and even then i'm still missing stuff like i said. i'm really really really new to this so be patient with me please :c

thanks in advance!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Why do you have 5 versions of Mojave Extended?

Also remove ZAN AutoPurge. It breaks savegames

Disable CAGE until you are near the end of the game

if you have all those companion mods, it might be smarter to get JIP Command and Control Companions instead

------

Red exclamation marks mean missing meshes. I assume that you missed a step in the tutorial

11 hours ago, dborg2 said:

if you have all those companion mods, it might be smarter to get JIP Command and Control Companions instead

------

Red exclamation marks mean missing meshes. I assume that you missed a step in the tutorial

the 5 versions is for the amount of songs that play on the radio, totally thought u had to have all of them enabled, my bad!
and thanks for the heads up about the other mods. and i do have JIP installed, i might have skipped screenshotting it by accident, sorry.

and i'll go through and install this again, hopefully it gets fixed. i'll report back later if it does. thanks again!!!

On 8/7/2023 at 3:47 AM, dborg2 said:

------

thanks for the help, i completely reinstalled SCR and it worked!!! now i can fuck raul freak nasty style ^w^ thanks again!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2023 at 2:47 PM, dborg2 said:

Hi, does manually putting the texture and meshes needed is fine?
I have already installed the scr main files and seen that red exclamation marks. . .

43 minutes ago, holytabac said:

Hi, does manually putting the texture and meshes needed is fine?
I have already installed the scr main files and seen that red exclamation marks. . .

it is not just the SCR main files. You also need to do each individual step in the guide unfortunately.