Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

View File

This is a continuation of the original Submit + Devious Devices which in itself extended Sexlab Submit.

This mod carries on from the fine work done by Aelie who came up with the original idea and built the original mod but has unfortunately decided not to carry on development.

I hope I can continue to develop this mod to the high standards already set.

Thanks go to...

Aelie for building this in the first place

Kain1978 for doing some serious coding that I doubt I'd of ever been able to do. In fact, without their help it is quite likely you wouldn't be enjoying the mod anywhere near as much as you are right now!

All those responsible for Sexlab, Devious Devices, Sexlab Submit and any other mod this mod is dependant on...you're all too amazing for words!

And of course Bethesda for making the awesome Skyrim so moddable!

What Is This Mod?

This mod actually contains several different flavours and was designed to add devious devices to the player's character when they were knocked down via Sexlab Submit. There are 4 modes in total...

1. Regular Mode (random devious devices added when knocked down)

2. Hardcore Mode (all devious devices added when knocked down)

3. Super Hardcore Mode (all devious devices added + a few extra from Live a Deviant Life and the armbinder!)

4. Progressive Bondage Mode (an extra devious device is added each knockdown starting easy but soon becoming troublesome as well as random bondage poses when bound and random short stories dependant on pose.)

Modes 1, 2 & 3 can be considered legacy modes and are included purely for choice. They may not be kept up to date but should continue to work if you want to use them.

4th Mode is what this thread is all about and will be the most updated mode.

What Does This Mod Do - A Brief History

Essentially it gives the player something else to consider when playing Skyrim. By using Sexlab Submit you are pretty much circumventing death so there should be other penalties. Sexlab Submit goes some way with having the players gear and/or gold stolen when knocked down, and the original Sexlab Submit + Devious Devices did a great job of adding that extra bit of spice to the game.

However, I wanted more (I mean...who doesn't) so I started adding extra things to make it more interesting. The first thing I added was extra bound poses from the Zaz Animation Pack so the players character would end up in a random bondage pose when knocked down.

Even this wasn't enough. I wanted a more immersive challenge from the mod so I came up with the idea of there being a progression to the bondage applied to your character. Essentially the more times you got knocked down, the more punishment I wanted the player to receive. But, I didn't want this mod to get too much in the way of actually playing Skyrim. I wanted it to keep the action going, at least until you needed to be seriously punished! So the items added on the 1st few knockdowns are unlikely to cause any problems in normal play, but they quickly accelerate from there until you get the dreaded armbinder!

But even this wasn't enough....I needed more, still more. Which is when I added a random short (and I do mean short) text story to each bound pose...and suddenly, at least for the moment, I was satisified.

Yeah, thanks for that history...but what does it actually do?

Ok, here's the tl;dr bit.

Everytime your character is knocked down in combat via Sexlab Submit and after your attackers have had there way with you. Your character will be placed in to a random bondage pose.

You will then be treated to a brief text story about what happens now you've been bound together with sound effects and bondage orgasms! ;)

Once that has been completed a locked devious device will be added to your character. The device added will depend on the devices already worn by your character and are added in this order...

1st Knockdown - Random Armcuffs

2nd Knockdown - Random Legcuffs

3rd Knockdown - Random Collar And Belt + Plugs OR Slave Harness + plugs

(this had to be done like this as the harness is basically collar and belt combined)

4th Knockdown - Random Gag

5th Knockdown - Blindfold

6th Knockdown - Armbinder (but I take pity on you and remove any gags!), run for home though because...

7th Knockdown - Armbinder + Gag (well, you have been naughty haven't you!) - nothing left to do but struggle!

Each item is locked so will require a key, lock pick or suitable skill to remove. If you manage to remove any item or items before your next knockdown then the list will start from the first missing item in the list.

Installation - Please follow these instruction accurately

I recommend using Nexus Mod Manager to install this mod as it will easily allow you to select which version you want to play.

Required Mods

SexLab

ZazanimationPack

SexLab Aroused

Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Integration

Devious Devices - Expansion

Installation

If you already have, or have ever had, SexLab Submit installed and/or SexLab Submit - Devious Devices (with or without Progressive Bondage) then...

1. Uninstall both mods

2. Make sure SexLab Submit.esp, SexLab Submit.bsa AND Submit Belt.esp are all deleted from your skyrim/data folder.

3. Make sure SexLab Submit.esp, SexLab Submit.bsa AND Submit Belt.esp are all deleted from your skyrim/data folder, it is really important!!

You are now ready to install the new version of Sexlab Submit Progressive Bondage.

4. Install version 1.53a (or whatever the latest version is) You DO NOT need to install SexLab Submit first. This version and all future versions will contain all required files packed loose (i.e. no .bsa which is why it is so important that the SexLab Submit.bsa is deleted from your skyrim/data folder)

5. Start a new game and everything should be fine. You can try using a saved game as long as you try and clean it first (do points 1,2 & 3 above, load game, save game, do point 4, load game...fingers crossed!) but it may not work.

6. Make sure Hardcore Escape Active is OFF and Multiple Assaults Active is OFF. These are quite important as having them set to ON is been reported to cause issue when submitting.

Known conflicting mods include Dangerously Nude, Deviously Helpless as they can trigger attacks due to being naked, or wearing certain Devious Devices. Most of the time they play nice but odd things can sometimes happen where you won't be bound or devious items won't be added etc. Just go with it...sometimes bandits just aren't into bondage xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

Future Updates

Spelling and grammar check

Add higher level characters starting further in to the progression list

Add more stories

MCM menu to configure items that can be added

MCM menu to control the order items are added

Known Issues

Sometimes after getting knocked down you do not get bound. This usually happens if you get knocked down in quick succession/by the same person. Think its a cooldown issue from within submit. Not sure if there is much I can do about it, but the next time you get knocked down you will get bound as usual.

Having hardcore escape ON can cause strange things to happen

Spiders steal your stuff and may sell them to Belethor

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/20/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Submit and all Dependencies, Devious Devices Assets, Devious Devices Integration 2.7, Zaz animation pack, Live A Deviant Life and dependencies
  • Special Edition Compatible

Trying it out now :)

Just a small request: I would like to be able to customize which devices are added to my toon :) This should be possible with the MCM right?

It is certainly something that I am going to look in to, including being able to specify the order they are added.

Guest xenophon73

Whenever I receive a blindfold the new DD effects fail to apply. Could this be caused by the mod selecting them from other mods or am I having other errors? 

9th Knockdown - Armbinder (but I take pitty on you and remove any gags!)

Why remove gags?,I don't see the Armbinder as a terrible punishment.

I was playing yesterday with 1.1a version and everytime an item was added,the armbinder was too.So,to test all items,I had to manually remove it like 10 times,an it was fun :P

I hope that if/when there is a MCM menu we can have the gag+ armbinder option,and as in 1.1a,an option to skip the binding part and go directly to be free with the armbinder.

Personally,the most annoying item are the slave boots,I move painfully slow! (but so nice to look at...)

Awesome mod, but before i get started with the new version, have u tried the mod  with "live a deviant life" without starting a new game? or is it rly necessary to start a new game?

If you install or update Live a Deviant Life and want to use it then you need to start a new game. LADL just modifies what you start with and the opening quest, it does not add anything anywhere else.

Awesome mod, but before i get started with the new version, have u tried the mod  with "live a deviant life" without starting a new game? or is it rly necessary to start a new game?

If you install or update Live a Deviant Life and want to use it then you need to start a new game. LADL just modifies what you start with and the opening quest, it does not add anything anywhere else.

I imagine the question is since this mod uses content from LADL, and as you say LADL is intended to be used for a new game, can he install this plus LADL into his current game. Will anything break? Will this mod be able to access the LADL items?

Ok I tested it yesterday and here are my impressions.

Nice idea .I like this pole you are bound, I missed this in submit (in submit I got problem that after submit + devious devices mobs automaticaly aggro on me when I wear ambider and have to run), now it's finnaly works but more problems appeared. First one vibrations from devius devices interactions, when you are bound to wooden pole they stop animation (and you are removed from the pole and aggro to mobs). It will be great to have vibration animations attached to pole, and maybe later actions like in arachnophobia to relase (I have button num7 but when I tried my character tried to submit again to same mobs and game started submit animations and eventually game crashed). 

Second thing it doesn't work with deviusly helpless when you are bound bandit approaches and removes your pole. But I think it's the deviusly helpless issue. But anyway worth to mention.

One more thing

Once that has been completed a locked devious device will be added to your character. The device added will depend on the devices already worn by your character and are added in this order...

1st Knockdown - Random Armbinders
2nd Knockdown - Random Legbinders
3rd Knockdown - Random Collar
5th Knockdown - Slave Boots
6th Knockdown - Random Gag
7th Knockdown - Random Belt + Merciless Plugs
8th Knockdown - Blindfold

Each item is locked so will require a key, lock pick or suitable skill to remove. If you manage to remove any item or items before your next knockdown then the list will start from the first missing item in the list.

Still don't know what is the difference between 1st knockdown armbinder and 9th knockdown armbinder if you are going to equip them from the start to the bottom.

regards

Ok I tested it yesterday and here are my impressions.

Nice idea .I like this pole you are bound, I missed this in submit (in submit I got problem that after submit + devious devices mobs automaticaly aggro on me when I wear ambider and have to run), now it's finnaly works but more problems appeared. First one vibrations from devius devices interactions, when you are bound to wooden pole they stop animation (and you are removed from the pole and aggro to mobs). It will be great to have vibration animations attached to pole, and maybe later actions like in arachnophobia to relase (I have button num7 but when I tried my character tried to submit again to same mobs and game started submit animations and eventually game crashed). 

Second thing it doesn't work with deviusly helpless when you are bound bandit approaches and removes your pole. But I think it's the deviusly helpless issue. But anyway worth to mention.

One more thing

1st Knockdown - Random Armbinders

2nd Knockdown - Random Legbinders

3rd Knockdown - Random Collar

5th Knockdown - Slave Boots

6th Knockdown - Random Gag

7th Knockdown - Random Belt + Merciless Plugs

8th Knockdown - Blindfold

Still don't know what is the difference between 1st knockdown armbinder and 9th knockdown armbinder if you are going to equip them from the start to the bottom.

regards

I think the first armbinders are the arm cuffs, legbinders are the leg cuffs.

Cant help but notice that when I installed this that it "requires 2.3.4 ONLY". However on the Live a deviant life requirements section it requires 2.3.5 ONLY? Uh h... help? :wacko:

I use the latest version of everything and it works fine,you only need these:

Alternate start - Live another life

Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life

HDT High Heels System

Devious Devices (Assets)

Devious Devices - Integration

Sexlab Framework

SexLab Aroused

Zaz Animation Pack

Sexlab submit

thanks Valadarius for ur answer, the question is like traveller_phil suggested if i can just add it to my current game without breaking anything because of the new content. If been testing it now for like  one and a half hour and had no  issues with it (only mayby missing expressions using loverslab v. 38b, but that could be a individual problem caused by my modsetup), but iam only at the beging of the mod now, so far the new mode looks great.

@ MixedupJim

I played this mod last version and i loved it, the added stories are creatives, sexy and immersive, really nice work!

If you allow me, let me suggest some ideas for futures updates;

The concept "bondage progression" is a great idea, but i think it could do even better with a adaptative difficult. Let me elaborate it:

"If you manage to remove any item or items before your next knockdown then the list will start from the first missing item in the list."

While a low level player will have good reason to avoid to be knockdown, a high level player will not care at all, cause will be too easy to always be in the "1st Knockdown" stage.

So i suggest a minimum knockdown stage by player level, something like:

until lvl 5 - start on 1st Knockdown "stage"

lvl 5 to 10 - start on 2nd Knockdown "stage"

lvl 10 to 15 - start on 3rt Knockdown "stage"

lvl 15 to 20 - start on 4th Knockdown "stage"

lvl 25 to 30 - start on 5th Knockdown "stage"

lvl 35 to 40 - start on 6th Knockdown "stage"

lvl 40 to 45 - start on 7th Knockdown "stage"

lvl 45 to 50 - start on 8th Knockdown "stage"

Another ideia (more difficult to code): create custom devices with custom craft recipe keys for each lvl:

until lvl 5 - need "iron" keys

lvl 5 to 10 - iron keys destroy on use

lvl 10 to 15 - need "steel" keys

lvl 15 to 20 - steel keys destroy on use

etc

lvl 50+ need unknow key destroy on try

Another ideia is debuff the player with bad status (low stamina/low magic) with temporary active effects or with permanent enchant devices, so even a high level player would have to flee to recover and not only obliterated the aggressor on release.

Another ideia: replace the "hardcore escape" option to equip armbinder.

That is it. Feel free to change, adapt or ignore everything. Thank you!

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. But everytime my char gets caught, afterwards she always get armcuffs added, and attached to the post. Every single time no variation. This despite the fact my char started the encounters in everything except and armbinder and gag from the live a deviant life mod that I havenbt managed to remove yet. 

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. But everytime my char gets caught, afterwards she always get armcuffs added, and attached to the post. Every single time no variation. This despite the fact my char started the encounters in everything except and armbinder and gag from the live a deviant life mod that I havenbt managed to remove yet. 

Do you have the "steal player gear" option disabled? For some reason when it's disabled, it strips off all the restraints and adds the cuffs yet the original restraints are still equipped in inventory.

Also, I'm having issue with the slave boots still not showing up despite having all the requirements. Might have to do a fresh install and see if that fixes things.

Do you have the "steal player gear" option disabled? For some reason when it's disabled, it strips off all the restraints and adds the cuffs yet the original restraints are still equipped in inventory.

Also, I'm having issue with the slave boots still not showing up despite having all the requirements. Might have to do a fresh install and see if that fixes things.

So I enabled steal player gear and now it seems to work as advertised. Thanks :D