Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

hi~I love your mod!Thanks for the work!!

I have a problem,everytime when I knock down I only got the same bondage pose,any idea?

Sorry for my bad English~~~~

This was a problem in an earlier version, did you accidentally download 1.2b by any chance? The latest versions are 1.3e, or the 1.4 Alpha.

hi~I love your mod!Thanks for the work!!

I have a problem,everytime when I knock down I only got the same bondage pose,any idea?

Sorry for my bad English~~~~

This was a problem in an earlier version, did you accidentally download 1.2b by any chance? The latest versions are 1.3e, or the 1.4 Alpha.

I used 1.4 Alpha2~~

Jim this looks great and I can't wait to try it.....BUT.   (Yes, the almighty and ever present "BUT".)  I noticed this line in your OP: "7th Knockdown - Random Belt + Soulgem Plugs"

This might be just me, but my problem with all the Submit + DD mods is that they only use Soulgem plugs. I just can't believe that a level 1 bandit has a padded chastity belt and soulgem plugs hidden on his person rather than a basic iron belt and some primitive or iron plugs.  I've always felt that the soulgem plugs should be rare, dwemer/daedric type items, not something that the average bandit should have.  I know it would be a pain in the rear to code it by enemy type, but I'd like to maybe see the iron and primitive plugs get a little more use.  

Jim this looks great and I can't wait to try it.....BUT.   (Yes, the almighty and ever present "BUT".)  I noticed this line in your OP: "7th Knockdown - Random Belt + Soulgem Plugs"

This might be just me, but my problem with all the Submit + DD mods is that they only use Soulgem plugs. I just can't believe that a level 1 bandit has a padded chastity belt and soulgem plugs hidden on his person rather than a basic iron belt and some primitive or iron plugs.  I've always felt that the soulgem plugs should be rare, dwemer/daedric type items, not something that the average bandit should have.  I know it would be a pain in the rear to code it by enemy type, but I'd like to maybe see the iron and primitive plugs get a little more use.  

I understand what you mean. At the moment it will just be the soulgem plugs as they tie into some of the short stories in this mod. However, I do like the idea of race (or faction specific) items. Something like primitive plugs for you basic bandit, soulgems if they are a mage....could even be extended so that draugr only give you iron bindings etc

I may look into how difficult that could be.

The mod is great. I wonder if it would be possible to port it over to Defeat though.

Somehow a few months ago Submit always worked very well for me, but since the last ~5 versions till the current one the script often is either laggy or doesn't work too well for another reason.

Whereas Defeat and SD+ work very nicely now, and SD+ enslavement rarely fails. As just said a few months ago it was the other way round, SD+ was laggy or buggy and Submit quite stable.

And finally Defeat has the advantage of threesomes (or more for beasts).

So imho it would be awesome if you could also offer a Defeat based version of your mod that uses Defeat instead of Submit as trigger :)

The mod is great. I wonder if it would be possible to port it over to Defeat though.

Somehow a few months ago Submit always worked very well for me, but since the last ~5 versions till the current one the script often is either laggy or doesn't work too well for another reason.

Whereas Defeat and SD+ work very nicely now, and SD+ enslavement rarely fails. As just said a few months ago it was the other way round, SD+ was laggy or buggy and Submit quite stable.

So imho it would be awesome if you could also offer a Defeat based version of your mod that uses Defeat instead of Submit as trigger :)

There is another mod which closely resembles this one...I think it is called deviously captured and it is designed to work with Defeat. 

I do like Defeat, and it has got some lovely touches to it. I still use it today for knockdown of followers etc. Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever be able to port it over simply because managing this version takes up all my time :)

There is another mod which closely resembles this one...I think it is called deviously captured and it is designed to work with Defeat. 

I do like Defeat, and it has got some lovely touches to it. I still use it today for knockdown of followers etc. Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever be able to port it over simply because managing this version takes up all my time :)

Yeah devious captures. Unfortunately this mod teleports you afterward and lets some time pass. So it saves you somewhat but also causes effects from RND and such through the time pass, which is a bit immersion breaking for me.

Guess i'll simply sometimes use submit and sometimes defeat then. Your mod is great :)

I also have problems with the latest versions of Submit. I'm using 11JAN14 right now and it's the latest version that works for me without issues.

I understand what you mean. At the moment it will just be the soulgem plugs as they tie into some of the short stories in this mod. However, I do like the idea of race (or faction specific) items. Something like primitive plugs for you basic bandit, soulgems if they are a mage....could even be extended so that draugr only give you iron bindings etc

I may look into how difficult that could be.

Cool, thanks.

i dont know wether it's this mod or one of its dependancies but everytime i surrender my game crashes and i can't find anything in papyrus

If you have a follower dismiss them all and or any mod that alters followers for instance AFT then reset and dismiss all followers then try it, I had an issue there before.

Other than that all I can tell you is to uninstall all mods that this mod is dependent on try and look for any loose scripts in your folder delete them and re-install them start a new game to test( just in case its a broken save.)

In 1.4 Alpha 2, do the items no longer follow a strict sequence? It seems the code is sometimes jumping ahead in what items to place on you.

Also, the harness seems to have a few compatibility issues. After the initial arm/leg cuffs, collar, belt and etc, I eventually get one round where I don't actually get anything added, but rather the collar removed. Then the next round where the belt is removed, and the harness is placed. However, having this mod remove the belt causes the "Chastity Belt" quest to trigger the 'belt removed' condition, which makes your character automatically start a masturbation animation if arousal is high. At that point, there is Sub+DD trying to put the character into the bound pose and activating the plugs, whereas the belt quest (from DDI I think? Could also be from LADL, not sure) is trying to start a Sexlab masturbation animation. The animation goes through, but then the character gets stuck with active plugs forever, which constantly trigger DD animations and make gameplay impossible. I would recommend taking LADL's simplified approach to harnesses and just adding it on top of the collar and belt (I assume they work fine together, as the hardest LADL start includes belt, collar, harness, plugs, and a lot more), that way the progression is much more straightforward and you avoid compatibility issues caused by removing items.

i dont know wether it's this mod or one of its dependancies but everytime i surrender my game crashes and i can't find anything in papyrus

If you have a follower dismiss them all and or any mod that alters followers for instance AFT then reset and dismiss all followers then try it, I had an issue there before.

Other than that all I can tell you is to uninstall all mods that this mod is dependent on try and look for any loose scripts in your folder delete them and re-install them start a new game to test( just in case its a broken save.)

will try, thanks

I also have problems with the latest versions of Submit. I'm using 11JAN14 right now and it's the latest version that works for me without issues.

Might see if that version works for me too...if it does i'll use that as the recommended version (or maybe I'll see if I can get permission to package it with this mod)

If it is just as you surrender then it could be a SexLab thing as that would just be before the sex scene. PM me your papyrus log if you'd like.

In 1.4 Alpha 2, do the items no longer follow a strict sequence? It seems the code is sometimes jumping ahead in what items to place on you.

Also, the harness seems to have a few compatibility issues. After the initial arm/leg cuffs, collar, belt and etc, I eventually get one round where I don't actually get anything added, but rather the collar removed. Then the next round where the belt is removed, and the harness is placed. However, having this mod remove the belt causes the "Chastity Belt" quest to trigger the 'belt removed' condition, which makes your character automatically start a masturbation animation if arousal is high. At that point, there is Sub+DD trying to put the character into the bound pose and activating the plugs, whereas the belt quest (from DDI I think? Could also be from LADL, not sure) is trying to start a Sexlab masturbation animation. The animation goes through, but then the character gets stuck with active plugs forever, which constantly trigger DD animations and make gameplay impossible. I would recommend taking LADL's simplified approach to harnesses and just adding it on top of the collar and belt (I assume they work fine together, as the hardest LADL start includes belt, collar, harness, plugs, and a lot more), that way the progression is much more straightforward and you avoid compatibility issues caused by removing items.

Lol, I think I'll be taking out the harness in the next proper release (which might be later today). I can't actually add the harness if you already have a collar and/or belt which is where the problem lies. I have to remove/destroy any currently equipped collar/belt then add the harness which looks like it triggers the auto masturbation animation....I may have to alter the order things get added. Maybe it'll be a random thing either you get a collar and belt at the same time or the harness that would stop me having to remove items etc.

Lol, I think I'll be taking out the harness in the next proper release (which might be later today). I can't actually add the harness if you already have a collar and/or belt which is where the problem lies. I have to remove/destroy any currently equipped collar/belt then add the harness which looks like it triggers the auto masturbation animation....I may have to alter the order things get added. Maybe it'll be a random thing either you get a collar and belt at the same time or the harness that would stop me having to remove items etc.

Oh, I didn't know about the restriction with adding the harness. Could it possibly work if you add it the other way around (harness first, then later collar and belt)? I assume that's what you mean with altering the order. Other than that, I agree with making it randomly pick either harness or belt+collar, though I don't think harnesses alone can keep plugs locked in.

On another note, I've been looking at the mod's structure and noticed there are PSC files (which I can mostly understand the language of) and PEX files (which I assume are the compiled versions). If I were to make small tweaks to the PSCs to try and help debugging stuff, is there an easy way to build the PEX files after?

Can't play without this mod anymore :D. Really liking the stories that comes after submitting.

If you use convenient horses, make sure your horse is not following you when you submit.

Oh, I didn't know about the restriction with adding the harness. Could it possibly work if you add it the other way around (harness first, then later collar and belt)? I assume that's what you mean with altering the order. Other than that, I agree with making it randomly pick either harness or belt+collar, though I don't think harnesses alone can keep plugs locked in.

On another note, I've been looking at the mod's structure and noticed there are PSC files (which I can mostly understand the language of) and PEX files (which I assume are the compiled versions). If I were to make small tweaks to the PSCs to try and help debugging stuff, is there an easy way to build the PEX files after?

You need Creation Kit to compile them into .pex files. There is a command line compiler but I've never used it.

The harness is capable of keeping plugs in...it's completely different to the LADL one as it also does not effect any HDT physics going on :)

Have done a quick bugtest of 1.41, progression seems to be working perfectly now!

One thing I'm not sure if it's meant to happen: I looked at the code earlier and it seems you equip two types of plugs along with the belt/harness, yet only one of them (vaginal) is added to the character.

You need Creation Kit to compile them into .pex files. There is a command line compiler but I've never used it.

The harness is capable of keeping plugs in...it's completely different to the LADL one as it also does not effect any HDT physics going on :)

The LADL harness is available now via the "Devious Devices - Expansion" addon, if you wanted to use it instead.

Have done a quick bugtest of 1.41, progression seems to be working perfectly now!

One thing I'm not sure if it's meant to happen: I looked at the code earlier and it seems you equip two types of plugs along with the belt/harness, yet only one of them (vaginal) is added to the character.

I wasn't sure if they were perhaps male/female versions or something. I just saw they were listed in Devious Devices mod so I added them both just to be on the safe side :)

I wasn't sure if they were perhaps male/female versions or something. I just saw they were listed in Devious Devices mod so I added them both just to be on the safe side :)

From their name, I can only assume the second you have in the code is anal, but they might be using the same inventory slot so the second fails to equip. I think DD has has a separate one that includes both types of plugs in a single item. (unless the plugs in LADL are also not from DD, wouldn't be surprised at this point :P)

Hey everyone/ MixedupJim,

I'm trying to look at this mod to get an idea of how to add DD equipment to player characters, and do some other stuff. However I can't seem to figure out where to find the quests/scripts/whathaveyou used by this mod in the Creation Kit. Can someone give me directions?