Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

for freeing the PC you could mix up some events from devious cursed loot, like the one while hogtied and you need to choose which part to loose.

the other ideas you have are great and i suggest you to try the new cursed loot and defeat mod versions to get even better ones. :)

I have deviously cursed loot but never come across escaping from a hogtie. Is there a specific option I need to enable? 

the event is "a damsel in distress"

6. The player will need to escape from the bondage pose. I'm not sure how to do this yet....but something better than pressing a button repeatedly.

Just a suggestion, I really like to the escape from bondage system of Death Alternative - Captured (Bandit Ransom Quest).

You have a escape bar and you have to guess which directional button need to be pressed to lose your bounds. After it, you struggle going either counter-clockwise or clockwise (reducing the escape bar), but there's no indication of what direction you have to press other than the escape bar. After a few seconds (it seems random) the system switches the direction and key to continue losing your bounds.

If you misclick, the escape bar just goes up by the same amount of the rate it was going down (e.g. you have to press 20 correct arrow keys).

You can implement a timer that when its over the captor comes a "secures" your bounds (filling up the escape bar). Or after you miss several times in a roll like 3-4 you make enough noise to attract attention.

the event is "a damsel in distress"

I'll have a look at both of those although I have no idea at the moment how to do a progress bar :)

in the mean time I think I will need to change this Mods name as it will no longer be based upon Sexlab Submit and it will be its own mod. So a little competition to choose a new name is in order. Please write your suggestions and I'll choose a winner who will then be immortalised in the Mod notes :)

in the mean time I think I will need to change this Mods name as it will no longer be based upon Sexlab Submit and it will be its own mod. So a little competition to choose a new name is in order. Please write your suggestions and I'll choose a winner who will then be immortalised in the Mod notes :)

Mod name suggestions (you can cut the adjetives if you like):

Sexlab – Progressive Domination

Sexlab – Devious Surrender

Sexlab – Forced Submission

Yeah, the mod is back that's great!

A Name? Devios surrender is good, yes. Maybe..

Death alternative - devious surrender

I have to say..it's right, that the option to get free with a single button is a little bit..strange. But think about it: The main part you imagine by yourself. Movements, sounds and so on. Nothing is better than your own imagination. Ok, I have to say..some struggle animations were good but..it don't have to be :)

Well ok, doesn't matter. I'm looking forward for things to come :) Best mod ever. Not too complicated, not too much sex, not to much bondage stuff in no time. And the best part: It just triggers if you're too bad :3 Actually I don't see the mod very often active. And that's wonderfull. But when it triggers..I have to smile^^ fantastic. Just fits in the game

I have interesting suggestion that you may or may not like.

If you are planning of using ZAP furniture, then you may consider doing few premade sites in the wilderness, with heath source (like brazier) near the furniture. If charcer is ported there after the scene and left to struggle out of her own, then that would help to avoid several bugs interfering with the enemy AI.

I haven't really been following this mod for a long time, mostly because I always had problems getting it to work for reasons I was never able to sort out.

But! Since it's being re-written without Submit, I have high hopes and the description sounds absolutely delicious! I love simple mods that integrate into other mods, making a whole web of sexy things that can happen! Really looking forward to this. ^_^

More interactions with attackers is also something I have always dreamed of, but it never quite seems to work out... largely because Skyrim NPCs just aren't that interesting. For instance, the original Submit had enemies tie the player up after the rapes, and as she tried to escape, it was possible an enemy would notice and then everything would start over again. In theory it sounds awesome, but in practice it was just lots of hitting the same button, only for a random bandit to pop over and start animations again. There was no interactivity really.

I think the only way to really make the defeat => rape => capture => escape process truly fun is if things keep moving, and if the player has something to do at least some of the time throughout the ordeal. Mini-games can help, but also dialogue (even if brief) can spice things up. The mini-game itself can become repetitive, even the one from Death Alternative, but one way I can think of to make it more exciting (though I have no idea if this is even possible code-wise) is if you could tell when you are or are not being watched... so you'd have to do your wriggling while the enemies' backs are turned (or when they've walked away in cases where you are robbed and abandoned) or face possible punishment!

So anyways... just throwing out stuff, maybe none of it is good. I will be watching this closely!

Does this interfere with SexLab Defeat? It seems so.

You can run the current version of submit along side defeat, but you will need to use Death Alternative to control which mod triggers. It is possible to have both installed and for Death Alternative to choose at random whether Defeat or Submit triggers. 

I have interesting suggestion that you may or may not like.

If you are planning of using ZAP furniture, then you may consider doing few premade sites in the wilderness, with heath source (like brazier) near the furniture. If charcer is ported there after the scene and left to struggle out of her own, then that would help to avoid several bugs interfering with the enemy AI.

That's quite a good idea to set-up some nicely designed areas where the bandits can "display" their defeated dragonborns! The area could include a locked chest to store your items in until you escape and maybe a single lockpick so you have a chance of getting your gear back quickly.

As for making escaping more interesting, I could add a patroling guard(s) to the area so that while you are bound they will ignore you, but once you're free he might spot you so you'd have to time your escape correctly so you are not seen. Then, do you take the chance of trying to pick the lock on the chest to get your stuff backe and take a further risk of being seen or make your escape while you can?

If you get seen the guards will attack and you'll be back to square one....after a suitable whipping perhaps :)

I haven't really been following this mod for a long time, mostly because I always had problems getting it to work for reasons I was never able to sort out.

But! Since it's being re-written without Submit, I have high hopes and the description sounds absolutely delicious! I love simple mods that integrate into other mods, making a whole web of sexy things that can happen! Really looking forward to this. ^_^

More interactions with attackers is also something I have always dreamed of, but it never quite seems to work out... largely because Skyrim NPCs just aren't that interesting. For instance, the original Submit had enemies tie the player up after the rapes, and as she tried to escape, it was possible an enemy would notice and then everything would start over again. In theory it sounds awesome, but in practice it was just lots of hitting the same button, only for a random bandit to pop over and start animations again. There was no interactivity really.

I think the only way to really make the defeat => rape => capture => escape process truly fun is if things keep moving, and if the player has something to do at least some of the time throughout the ordeal. Mini-games can help, but also dialogue (even if brief) can spice things up. The mini-game itself can become repetitive, even the one from Death Alternative, but one way I can think of to make it more exciting (though I have no idea if this is even possible code-wise) is if you could tell when you are or are not being watched... so you'd have to do your wriggling while the enemies' backs are turned (or when they've walked away in cases where you are robbed and abandoned) or face possible punishment!

So anyways... just throwing out stuff, maybe none of it is good. I will be watching this closely!

See above for a better idea then just button mashing that would fit better. I hate button mashing or QTE.

I'm also planning to not include any MCM menu with the mod. All options will be done through conversation. Some people have asked that the sex scenes be turned off...I'm going to handle that through conversation. Same with choosing which devious items you want etc. I think it can all be handled via conversation.

I am happy to report that a VERY early version of the new mod is available here

Please read the notes about requirements to run the mod as it will require you to start a new game. Functionality is limited but gives a good idea of how I shall be using conversations to replace MCM menus so you can decide what happens on each encounter.

Hi! Can't make it work. Seducing dialogues works fine but other features seem to be disabled. "Shout" doesn't work, autosubmit feature doesn't work - protagonist dies. I really want this mod working! Would you please help! I use mod organizer.

This is the part of log when try to enable autosubmit feature in MCM menu:

[07/08/2015 - 12:36:13PM] ERROR: _slsubmitquest.Dawnguard() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (00000014)]._slsubmitautosurrendereffect.OnEffectStart() - "_slsubmitautosurrendereffect.psc" Line ?
[07/08/2015 - 12:36:13PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (00000014)]._slsubmitautosurrendereffect.OnEffectStart() - "_slsubmitautosurrendereffect.psc" Line ?
[07/08/2015 - 12:36:13PM] ERROR: _slsubmitquest.Dragonborn() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/08/2015 - 12:36:13PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[07/08/2015 - 12:36:14PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
[item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line ?

loadorder.txt

log.txt

Hi! Can't make it work. Seducing dialogues works fine but other features seem to be disabled. "Shout" doesn't work, autosubmit feature doesn't work - protagonist dies. I really want this mod working! Would you please help! I use mod organizer.

This is the part of log when try to enable autosubmit feature in MCM menu:

[07/08/2015 - 12:36:13PM] ERROR: _slsubmitquest.Dawnguard() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[07/08/2015 - 12:36:13PM] ERROR: _slsubmitquest.Dragonborn() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[07/08/2015 - 12:36:14PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
[item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line ?

I'm afraid this mod is now unsupported as I'm working on a new version. However, the new version only deals with the player submitting on death.

If you want a mod where you can force people to submit to you then the original Submit, Defeat or I'll Take The Display Model are better choices and still actively supported and/or being developed.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow mixedupjim you came through!

I'll check out the new mod immediately!

Are there any options to remove the "Steal items on rape" feature? I quite prefer my dragonborn to be wearing sexy lingerie while having sex rather than stark naked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

1. I am sorry for asking this, but I get beaten, then used, and bound in cuff's, harness, plug's, and most every thing else the bandits can think of.

2. Then i am in some bondage position, with all the DD gear on. and there is the random chance to escape information popping up in the upper left hand corner.

3. But no matter what key I hit, menu I manage to go through, there is never any ability to escape presented to me.

4. What am I doing wrong... I am thinking surely this is not the end of the game, that maybe there is some way to escape.. But I am unable to find it

5. Help I have fallen, and I can't get Up !

• 4 months later...

My experience with this mod has been a bit of a mixed bag. I run it via DA as described in the first post, and have Submit set as the only outcome but behavior seems erratic.

Sometimes I just die on blackout ("you have succumbed to your wounds"). Most of the time the Sexlab animation + bound sequence will work properly, but no devious devices show up. One time it did work, but plugs got removed on the 4th knockdown. The NPCs may or may not go friendly after binding me - one time the bandit killed me immediately after binding me. Also, the NPCs rarely rob me.

My best guess is that other mods I use are interfering, I dunno.

Turn off "DA Death" in the death option in the MCM menu for DAYMOL. That should solve your "you have succumbed to your wound" problem.

I know this is old as sin and I hate to resurrect, but I figured it out. The glitch involves the mod being stuck in the bleeding out stage and for whatever reason jumping causes the final kill.

To fix, go to the Death Alternative menu -> Utility settings and reset the player state. In that menu, before you reset you can see that you're on bleedout on the right. After you reset that field should be empty. 

• 5 months later...

Hello, I am new to this mod and have a maybe stupid question. How can I escape?

After knock out and black screen, my char is bound(not just gagged but bound entirely even for the first knock out) but cannot do anything other than open the system menu.

Is there a hot key to escapse or some?

Thanks