Yeah I just had it stop working on me.Ā  TTW game.

I reloaded a save and it was still broken, went back a ways before it worked.

I'm trying to track down when it quit and what I did to see if I can narrow down the problem.

I looked at the debug log, and it would list potential rapists but they would never act.

Town:megatonĀ  Rate: 100%Ā  karma check:off defence:-100

tried it pressing x to submit, but still no go.

Will try combat rape later to see if it works.Ā 

Disableing the mod saving and re-enableing the mod also fixes :-)

Ā 

Securenym

Ā 

edit add log of turning options all off then all on plus combat worked for me, but not random

Ā 

SetConsoleOutputFilename >> 'sexassault_debug'

Sexual Assault Loaded: Version Mar 8 2014

soRapist: Initiating Scan

soRapist: Follower to Check: Mercenary: 0 : 0 : 14 : 0

soRapist: Follower to Check: Moira Brown: 0 : 0 : 36 : 0

soRapist: Follower to Check: : 0 : 0 : 36 : 0

soRapist - soRapistCompanionFL is empty

SexoutNGMAIN: Version 2.6.83

SexoutNGMAIN: Sexout is 17000DC0

SexoutNGMAIN: SexoutNG is 17019333

SexoutNGMAIN: SexoutBegin is 170027A8

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGFinishNow is 1706E548

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGPause is 1706E54C

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGResume is 1706E550

SexoutStore: Lists populated

SexoutStore: ...initialization done

SSSFuck: init() LsstCOunt:12

Mercenary is now a rapist

Nathan is now a rapist

Jericho is now a rapist

Megaton Settler is now a rapist

Andy Stahl is now a rapist

Billy Creel is now a rapist

SexAssault CR: Rape Defense = 106, weptype: 1, iConcede: 0

SexAssault CR: Rape Defense = 87.371, weptype: 1, iConcede: 0

SexAssault CR: Rape Defense = 72.3643, weptype: 1, iConcede: 0

SexAssault CR: Rape Defense = 61.391, weptype: 1, iConcede: 0

SexAssault CR: Rape Defense = 9.25186, weptype: 1, iConcede: 0

Sexual Assault: CR - Drugging

Damaging Equipment for Sharae

Sexual Assault: Equipping Strapon on Megaton Settler

Sexual Assault: CR - B5.1 - Animations

Sexual Assault: CR - B5.4 - Start animation

Sexual Assault: CR - B5.5 - Post animation

NGSAN: RandomSextype rndA 63

SexoutNotify: FLA is 0 after clear

SexoutNotify: FLV is 0 after clear

SexoutNotify: FLO is 0 after clear

SexoutNGMAIN: Version 2.6.83

SexoutNGMAIN: Sexout is 17000DC0

SexoutNGMAIN: SexoutNG is 17019333

SexoutNGMAIN: SexoutBegin is 170027A8

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGFinishNow is 1706E548

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGPause is 1706E54C

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGResume is 1706E550

Sexual Assault Loaded: Version Mar 8 2014

Walter is now a rapist

SexoutStore: Lists populated

SexoutStore: ...initialization done

SSSFuck: sanitize on restart

SSSFuck: init() LsstCOunt:12

Stockholm is now a rapist

Nathan is now a rapist

Jericho is now a rapist

Billy Creel is now a rapist

Andy Stahl is now a rapist

SexAssault: MQ - Random Rapes Off

SexAssault: MQ - Random Rapes On

Confessor Cromwell is now a rapist

Leo Stahl is now a rapist

Ā 

@ NicoleDragoness, securenym, anyone else who has the issue.

Ā 

Attached is a version of the mod with some extra debug info added. So I can track down the problem, please load this version and then do this:

Ā 

1) Make sure stalking is allowed indoors, so the MCM option 'Exteriors only' is disabled. Enable all actors (all races, creatures, male, female, gay, lesbian), set all rates for stalkers/sleep+wait/combat to 100% and base defenses to -100. So, you have now maxed and allowed everything.

Ā 

2) At about midnight (00:00), go into the bar at the Mojave Outpost and walk around for 1 minute. Note whether or not there is stalking, screenshot the console. Now continue to step 3 below.

Ā 

3) Go to Goodsprings, enter Chet's shop, save game, quit game to desktop.

Ā 

4) Restart game, load that save, now wait until 8pm (20:00) the next day (minimum 12 hours).

Ā 

5) Return to the Mojave Outpost bar (it will be near midnight again) and walk around inside for 1 minute. If there is no sex, check the console and take a screenshot, upload it here. If there is stalking now, then everything is working as intended, but please let me know anyway.

Ā 

6) Check you followed the instructions above- they are all important and there for a reason. If you didn't,Ā  delete any screenshots you took and go back to step 1.

SexoutSexAssault-Mar-18-DEBUG.zip

Unfortunately I fixed it by disableing and re-enableing the mod.Ā  But I will try to break it again ;-)

Next time i play i will try the new debug mod.Ā  hopefully I can help track it down.Ā  But so far it was a one time deal.Ā  no problems since the reboot.Ā  I'll make sure to scof a log file when i test it.

Ā 

Securenym

I recall there being a bug that was stopping the old BrutalRapers from running after being active for a while; the engine doesn't always properly empty lists and scripts start crashing when they check them. Clean saving tended to fix this because it completely removed the broken BR lists. I don't know if this was ever fixed or not.

I recall there being a bug that was stopping the old BrutalRapers from running after being active for a while; the engine doesn't always properly empty lists and scripts start crashing when they check them. Clean saving tended to fix this because it completely removed the broken BR lists. I don't know if this was ever fixed or not.

I believe this was one of the reasons Jallil rewrote the plugin and it doesn't affect this one. I've had it running on a 200 hour game without clean saving with no problem. I remember them being very unreliable in the old one.

Ā 

My suspicion is that there is no bug with stalkers currently and people were confused by the cool down, that rate is 4x lower during day time, and that NPCs don't begin stalking until they detect the player. I think some people were expecting that setting all rates to max would make sex happen more immediately. I am waiting for confirmation via method I explained previously though.

Ā 

Could you update the link on the brutal rapers download page to point to this one instead of the old one?

Ā 

GettingĀ  a problem where female rapists (SEX TOYS ON) will keep their strap-on equipped after random attack. Even if some other sexual encounter occurs after this they still keep it on. Amusing, but still immersion breaking...any way to reset this?

Ā 

I noticed that when I was testing stalkers, I'd never had it enabled before so I guess its always been like that. I've never looked at that part of the code but if its an easy fix I'll add it.

Ā 

Ā 

Does this version fix Companion Combat Rape for Male Players?Ā 

Ā 

And thanks for the continued updates Odessa, haven't played FNV for a few months. Hopefully I can start again with the new fix!Ā 

Ā 

No, I forgot about that, I've never played as a male character. (As victims; as attackers has never been a feature of the mod)

Ā 

I'm trying to use Assault to test another mod that I'm working on for a con/non-con check.

Ā 

I've got all defenses lowered, all combat/random up to 100%, Exteriors only OFF.Ā  Inside with random, it always auto-concedes without me pressing the designated key.Ā  If you stand around as opposed to running away or talking to them (don't know if any confrontation scare is built in), is it supposed to concede automatically?

Ā 

Also, from looking at Assault in the GECK, it looks like the SO raper var is NOT being set in the case that the player concedes.Ā  Is that correct?

Do you see an on screen message "You are conceding" constantly then? Because it prints that every time it detects the button press, if so, have you tried changing the default key binding ('X'). If you are in concede mode, whenĀ  a stalker gets up to you, sex will begin and the screen message is "You submit to your stalker". The rape var is set in the GECK, here is the code:

if rVictim == Player && ( 0 == iConcede || GetRandomPercent < 25 )
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā rVictim.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::Raper" rRapist;
endif

So, if you pressed concede then 25% of the time it still plays a rape animation, otherwise it doesn't. It is intentional- if it counts as rape then it triggers various things in other mods - Wear and Tear is increased with increased STD transmission chance, lust is not sated as much, you may trigger Another Kick in the Head KOs, and probably some other things. Hence, pressing concede if you think you are going to lose the defense check is a tactical move (it also avoids thefts, drugging + equipment damage).

Ā 

If not in concede mode, when a stalker gets up to you, there is a check against your defense score. If you lose, the message is "You struggle with your stalker but eventually concede". Which I guess may be confusing since you didn't press the concede key.

Ā 

If you win then there are different outcomes and messages based on how much you won by. If you only just win, ("You fought off the stalker for now, but it was close") then the stalker keeps trying, and you may still get drugged and drop equipment. If you win by a lot, ("You showed the stalker what for, and should be safe now") then the stalker gives up.

Ā 

If you have set the base defense very low (-50, -100) then in most cases it is guaranteed you lose- so you miss out on the tactical gameplay aspect. But... I know some people don't care about that and just want to see sex as much as possible, which is why it is available.

Ah.Ā  There we are.Ā  I was seeing "You struggle with your stalker but eventually concede."Ā  Therein lies my confusion.

Ā 

So (and I realize that now this is getting out of the support nature) since the SO raper var won't always be set, is there some Assault NX var that I can check to see if the act is still non-con?Ā  The purpose is for Sexout Erotica.Ā  Obviously, you shouldn't be getting "the thing that he's doing to you is super awesome!" messages when the entire act is undesired.

Awwww

Ā 

What happened to the Bighorners? They're not available for animal/creature rapes in the MCM menu anymore. Were they removed for some reason? I found it hilarious that the Bighorners in Goodsprings [and elsewhere] kept jumping me. I miss it.

And what about Brahmins? [not that they're common in the Mojave, but if Bighorners could/can...]. I think it would be a laugh to get raped by a caravan pack Brahmin...and then the caravan...

Ā 

Curious here

Ā 

THX

Ā 

Ā 

Awwww

Ā 

What happened to the Bighorners? They're not available for animal/creature rapes in the MCM menu anymore. Were they removed for some reason? I found it hilarious that the Bighorners in Goodsprings [and elsewhere] kept jumping me. I miss it.

And what about Brahmins? [not that they're common in the Mojave, but if Bighorners could/can...]. I think it would be a laugh to get raped by a caravan pack Brahmin...and then the caravan...

Ā 

Curious here

Ā 

THX

Ā 

They are, the creatures are the same as they've always been.

Ā 

Brahmin have no animation yet (and lorewise are all female) so it is not possible with sexout currently.

Ā 

and lorewise are all female

Are you sure? The Fallout wiki(s) specifically talk about male and female Brahmin.

Ā 

Ā 

Interesting, I believe all the models in FO3 / NV have udders though. I suppose they could still hump if someone made an animation for them.

Ā 

@DragonTackle: You haven't installed all the mod requirements, check the OP

Ā 

Ā 

and lorewise are all female

Are you sure? The Fallout wiki(s) specifically talk about male and female Brahmin.

Ā 

Ā 

Interesting, I believe all the models in FO3 / NV have udders though. I suppose they could still hump if someone made an animation for them.

Ā 

Transvestite Brahmin :P

Ā