New Beta Attached

Changes that were in the WIP version a few posts up, but not in OP:

- Fix for '3 marks are non-zero' stalker bug.

- Fix for stalkers always choosing companions before player if available.

- Sex Toys rate is 0-100% instead of 0-25%.

- MCM option to gain an experience reward for defeating stalkers.

New changes

- Sex type should be reliably set (it uses the standard Sexout MCM random settings) according to animation. This makes sure its counted accurately in Spunk, pregnancy, wear + tear, etc. 3-somes and double-barreled-dildos now count as both anal + vaginal :shy: .

- If you are using Sexout ~.83 (current beta), then sometimes (33% chance) oral sex doesn't undress.

------

Let me know of any problems. I'll promote this to the stable in OP in a few days.

(outdated attachment removed)

Not sure whats causing it, but whenever I have this mod active my main menu won't load. I have the latest of NVSE and NX and I've tried both the April 9th 2014v2 and the May 14th 2014 for the same result. Not sure if anyone else is running into this? I've attached my load order if it helps.

Do you mean the game loads to the title screen (with the ranger), but the main menu and mouse cursor never appear?

Usually that means a corrupted plugin, and since this one works for me and no one else has reported this, I think the problem is at your end.

What happens if you unload all mods except DLC/Sexout/SCR, does it work? Then try enabling SexAssault only?

Also, maybe you tried to install a UI mod and did it wrong, are you using FOMM to install everything?

"Do you mean the game loads to the title screen (with the ranger), but the main menu and mouse cursor never appear?"

Yes that's whats happening. Thing is though that when I disable this mod everything works, re-enable and main menu won't load. I'll toy around with the other few mods I have and see what I can find.

Edit: I got it working, apparently Sexout or SCR was out of date. I downloaded and updated and everything is working!! 

I just updated to the new sexout core v2.6.83. Afterwards I found that Assult stopped working. My companions show up as victims in the debug console but no rapers ever appear. I had done a clean save without sexout before I installed the update. I didn't want to risk any remnant scripts causing issues. Then to verify that the core update was responsible, I cleansaved again and rolled back to v2.6.82 of the core. Assault works normally again. I'm using the older 3/13 release of Assault because like others I really missed the option to disable rape on the player with the newer release. If an update is required for compatibility with the new version of Sexout, is there any chance you'd be willing to re-add the option disable combat / random rape on the player while leaving it enabled for companions? I really do find that to be an invaluable option from time to time with this mod.

Older versions of the plugin aren't supported. I've been using v2.6.83 since it was early beta, so I know it works with current. I won't re-add the option, sorry, but it would be easy enough to do it yourself in the GECK. I think it spoils the party atmosphere to volunteer your companions if you aren't willing to take one for the team yourself.

I just updated to the new sexout core v2.6.83. Afterwards I found that Assult stopped working. My companions show up as victims in the debug console but no rapers ever appear. I had done a clean save without sexout before I installed the update. I didn't want to risk any remnant scripts causing issues. Then to verify that the core update was responsible, I cleansaved again and rolled back to v2.6.82 of the core. Assault works normally again. I'm using the older 3/13 release of Assault because like others I really missed the option to disable rape on the player with the newer release. If an update is required for compatibility with the new version of Sexout, is there any chance you'd be willing to re-add the option disable combat / random rape on the player while leaving it enabled for companions? I really do find that to be an invaluable option from time to time with this mod.

This mod is up for adoption by anyone interested (until Jallil returns, if he ever does). It is not my focus.

This mod is nearly complete and fully functional. It is also up for adoption at least until Jallil returns. That is if he is even interested in maintaining or taking it back over. So Yea if there is something that isn't up to likings fix it or find someone that can and adopt it ..

Also if you don't know what you are doing there are plenty here that can help you realize the vision and restore those features. Odessa might even be able to help with that however I doubt she will when she is babysitting this mod. It isn't what she feels comfortable with as stated several times  before this download was made and perhaps several times since.

OH and so that you understand I was also offered it and even help however I also don't feel comfortable with that aspect of the mod so I wouldn't fix that part either. This mod needs to go to someone that wants these and other similar features  ;) If not you perhaps someone or some group here that wants these features restated..

@ritualclarity: That might come across a little strong, he was polite about it.

@Thorfkin: When I redesigned the plugin to take advantage of NVSE 4, I dumped the feature, so you can't simply add an MCM option back. If you open "SexAssaultRRQuestScript" in the GECK and remove this line from the init: "ar_Append arVictims PlayerREF", and then type "ResetQuest XX000ade", or make a clean save it will disable the player. It probably won't break anything, although various things check the player and the mod is player centred- as is the game engine. Working on NPCs is rather limiting for gameplay mechanics, which is the direction I've been aiming for with the mod. If you're just looking for quick sex there are other mods. Keep an eye on bangatron, it will let you start sex between NPCs in the future.

@ritualclarity: That might come across a little strong, he was polite about it.

Wasn't my intent and I don't see it. All I did or at least thought I was doing was encouraging him or him and some others to complete the mod to the way it used to be before it was revamped. I don't know much about code and such but it is so close it would be easy to fix the final parts even if it took some time to do so. However I also am not interested in that feature as well.

So Thorfkin if you took it a bit strong.. it wasn't my intent. I was merely trying to encourage you with a very easy to manage and modify mod that is basically done except for that feature which has been removed. There is lots of help on this site and Odessa has in-depth knowledge of this mod and most likely could help you the best to get it up and running. In the end you could even try to do this with your own personal copy. If it starts to work well then come back and take over .. :)

I thought it was worth asking =) Thanks anyway. Would you be okay if I base my own implementation on some of your current version code Odessa? I'm building a trap / herm companion mod. I want them to use the female animations in game so I have them all set to female but they use modified type 3 meshes with male bits. I was already considering my own implementation of Rapers anyway to minimize cases where sexout uses a female sex animations on a character lacking a vagina. I can base mine on the older Brutal Rapers code and update from there until it works if you prefer. But since your code works with the new core already, it would save me a lot of debug work if I could start with some of your scripts. I'll understand if you say no. =D

Feel free to do whatever you want with the scripts. I would suggest you start with the new version though, because when I rewrote it I made it a hell of a lot easier to understand. Older versions are a mess.

I thought it was worth asking =) Thanks anyway. Would you be okay if I base my own implementation on some of your current version code Odessa? I'm building a trap / herm companion mod. I want them to use the female animations in game so I have them all set to female but they use modified type 3 meshes with male bits. I was already considering my own implementation of Rapers anyway to minimize cases where sexout uses a female sex animations on a character lacking a vagina. I can base mine on the older Brutal Rapers code and update from there until it works if you prefer. But since your code works with the new core already, it would save me a lot of debug work if I could start with some of your scripts. I'll understand if you say no. =D

Good for you.. Good for you indeed. I am glad that you are moving on in a project that fits your wants and desires. I believe with our community there will be people here that will really enjoy that mod if you ever feel it is releasable. It is always good to see someone creating things in this community even if it is only for themselves. That is what this community is for and about. ... now if only I can get off my green ass and do some modding myself... ;)

New version uploaded

• - Firing weapons now helps to scare stalkers.
  • - Damage of equipped melee/unarmed weapons now affects defense.
  • - Fix for '3 marks are non-zero' stalker bug.
  • - Fix for stalkers always choosing companions before player if available.
  • - Sex Toys rate is 0-100% instead of 0-25%.
  • - MCM option to gain an experience reward for defeating stalkers.
  • - Sex type should be reliably set (it uses the standard Sexout MCM random settings) according to animation. This makes sure its counted accurately in Spunk, pregnancy, wear + tear, etc. 3-somes and double-barreled-dildos now count as both anal + vaginal :shy: .
  • - Sometimes oral sex doesn't undress.

New version uploaded

• - Firing weapons now helps to scare stalkers.
  • - Damage of equipped melee/unarmed weapons now affects defense.
  • - Fix for '3 marks are non-zero' stalker bug.
  • - Fix for stalkers always choosing companions before player if available.
  • - Sex Toys rate is 0-100% instead of 0-25%.
  • - MCM option to gain an experience reward for defeating stalkers.
  • - Sex type should be reliably set (it uses the standard Sexout MCM random settings) according to animation. This makes sure its counted accurately in Spunk, pregnancy, wear + tear, etc. 3-somes and double-barreled-dildos now count as both anal + vaginal :shy: .
  • - Sometimes oral sex doesn't undress.

Thank you soooooo much Odessa.. I tried this just the other day.. Pulled out the weapon and it stated it scared the stalker away... He only came back and with a vengeance. I thought this was a rare occurrence but it just kept on happening. So I shot the next one after and everybody in the town came hunting for my toon. Really? Nobody saw that that was a stalker and trying to commit an assult. ?  :D I was about to remove it from my mods list until I saw your nice new addition... :)..

@ ritualclarity promises promises ..........

Yep ... :D..

I move very slow. Very Very slow. However I continue to move forward. I am not commenting and even making some small changes to the game files I am currently using. Changing out hair, eyes and values .. kiddy stuff but none the less moving forward. I am also going back and refreshing my entire mods folder as well. Testing new tools and such...

When I started here I knew next to nothing and played in the "fun" section here most of my time. Slowly helping just the basics of installation for newbies, then advanced, now making tutorials which have greatly reduced the tech support thread for SCR and other issues as well. I now understand about 20 or so % of what is stated about FNVedit and GECK and about 5% of the scripting comments with about another 10% of getting the gist even if I don't' fully understand it completely. AS for BSA, loose files and their folder structures I can follow what needs to be done for those pretty well.

Next is setting up my system and getting some playing done. :) then learning some patching , Wyre Bash and FNVedit. Merge a few mod resources and add items to esp (resources like armors and such).

I would have been doing that now except I am stopped that progress to play with MO, LOOT and cleaning masters. (to move to learning how to clean regular mods as well - if that is even different.. :unsure: )

Most of the above are core components to help me be sure that what I am doing and working with is the best resources I have. This helps with the debuging and repair when something goes wrong. I know I don't have bugs or other issues with base systems. (Which I found fascinating when Odessa stated that there are different id numbers and such between English and other languages of the game)

Even when I do make mods they are likely fixes, dialogs improvements, and basic tools. (Like updating Sexkey) Creating a full story line and such isn't my style. Perhaps.. but doubt it.

Pulled out the weapon and it stated it scared the stalker away... He only came back and with a vengeance. I thought this was a rare occurrence but it just kept on happening. So I shot the next one after and everybody in the town came hunting for my toon. Really? Nobody saw that that was a stalker and trying to commit an assult. ?  :D I was about to remove it from my mods list until I saw your nice new addition... :)..

Starting down, aiming a gun, or firing warning shots can scare off stalkers. Unfortunately, if you actually hurt them it will still turn the town against you at the moment.

Its a tricky one, I think I could temporarily remove them from all factions whilst stalking, so you can kill them without consequence. Maybe the town should be hostile to them too though.. but that is potentially problematic. Or, maybe you should be able to report stalkers to some faction authority (like The King) for wasteland justice. Then they get castrated so they can't try again. Not sure, any ideas?

Trigger them as hostile. If they are hostile to someone they can then be attacked.? perhaps that is an easy way to make it so. If they are going to stalk someone they are hostile anyway...LOL

Perhaps trigger a script where they are removed from all factions they belong to ...

Get added to a "stalker faction" which you control the hostilities.

When the time period ends.. run script that removed them from the stalker faction and returns them to the previous faction..

I am not sure if this is possible but it is a thought. ;)

The interesting thought is if there is a stalker faction you can set NCR, Kings, and other generally law abiding factions to hostile towards them and set those raiders, Powdergangers and such as neutral towards them. (not help or attack you but not attack either.) Or do I have that concept wrong.

I had a lot of trouble with factions getting the semen in SCR to work, in the end I just set factions aggression manually for each creature, I couldn't work out a way to get their faction reaction and restore it reliably when the semen smell wore off, I think doc may have something better worked out in Spunk.

I don't really know what I am talking about but....a feeble attempt to think this through.. (no way of me actually being able to do it in the GECK yet ;) but good problem solving exercise anyway:)

A solution (band aid in a sense )  would be to spawn NPC's specifically for the purpose of stalking. Then you don't even have to worry about factions at all. You can then have endless stalkers throughout the game and not worry about game NPC's thinning out as they get turned to stalkers during the normal game. Set the other (lawful)  factions to helpful or such so that they don't shoot them on sight but will come and start shooting if you are fighting them if they spawn in lawful areas. If spawned in unlawful areas like Prison or Legion territories.. they just stand there and watch the firefight.:).. Maybe use some sound bytes like " he deserved what he got" when the stalker gets killed. ..

Another benefit of this is the settings for stalkers can be more actual as you don't have to actually have NPC's around to stalk.