Sexout Sexkey - [Up For Adoption]

Sexout Sexkey

Last Update 11Jan2012

I am not modding anymore.

If anyone wants to take this over, by all means please do so.

This is a very simple mod. Get someone (or something) in your crosshairs . . . press X . . . have sex.
This works with everyone and everything supported in SexoutNG

Sexout Sexkey requires SexoutNG

Update History:
11Jan2012 12:00 est
- Remove the ability to bone the dead.
- Added random giver for gay sex (already had it for lesbian).

Known Issues:

- This mod checks for a key press every quarter second. That means that if you depress and release X too quickly it will not activate sex. I don't want to have it check too frequently because it could bog things down.

- Pressing X while your crosshairs are on a dead body will resurrect them for some fun. Should be easy to fix, but I'll do it tomorrow. 11Jan2012

Future Plans:
- Convert to an equipable item to take the stress off of the system when not on the prowl.
- Separate Keys for Oral, Vaginal and Anal sex.

SexoutSexkey.esp

Okay, I'm trying to transfer this to an object. Basically my plan was to have the object start the quest when equipped, then stop the quest when unequipped. Easy peasy, right?

I know I need to make it an object effect . . . so I write an effect script. Now how do I get it on my object?

So I used the script dropdown' date=' and not the object effect dropdown?

[/quote']

Effects are for 'spells' To use those you need to create a base effect, then an actor effect, and then assign the base effect to the actor effect. After that, you create an effect script and assign it to the base effect.

When the item is equipped, it will case the spell on the user wearing the item, rather than running it on the item itself. Either way you'll need to use different block types, unless you're using gamemode, which is the only block type supported by every type of script.

Wiki: Block Types

• 3 months later...

Having an odd problem.I randomly have an issue when starting sex with someone where the player character will assume the position but the NPC targeted just stands there watching. Its happened with several different NPCs and a male PC, but with no reproduceable regularity. Glitch or conflict, any guesses?

I have a large load order, but I'll post the list if its needed.

• 1 month later...

I got a problem where as soon as my character starts having sex, it does the animation fine but when I try to load a precious saved game, it just takes me to the same place where I had sex except I can't see my character and move really slow (like a free-view camera)

edit: just noticed, it's my fault that this glitch happen; i should've let the animation finished. If this does happen, close the game and reload

Just open up the console and type in tfc, should place the camera back to where your character is. It's not limited to this specific mod, or even limited to Sexout--the same can happen if you load a save when you're undergoing an animation in Sexual Innuendo or Animated Prostitution as well.

yes, loading games in the middle of sex is not advised. Unfortunately not only isn't the TFC state saved/checked during save and load, but there is no function call I can make (yet, working on something for my NVSE extender) to determine if you're in the ufo cam or not.

WHEN I FKIN CLICK X it doesnt work !!! HELLLLPPPP

Hello' date=' and welcome to LoversLab. We're so happy you could share your very polite request for help, and are sure that the tone you are using will motivate our users to help you as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, simply saying "it doesn't work" is not enough information to allow us to diagnose the problem. Please proceed to our Technical Support forum, read the post entitled How to Get Help with Problems, and follow the instructions contained within.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Can someone help me when inside and i click the button sex occurs but both people dissapear and all i can hear are sounds and when outside and im raped or i press x fallout just force closes i recently downloaded update 7 skidrow for fallout new vegas and everything seems to be in place can someone plz tell me why they are dissapearing during sex maybe im missing meshes ? and why isnt sex working outside at all. recently only tried outside on powder gangers

• 2 weeks later...

I may be way off base ... but in testing one of my patches I occasionally got apparent false secondary key-pressed detections. Perhaps caused by random timing of scripts or my heavy finger holding the key down too long? Or the FONV engine just ran too fast (if so, those with a faster computer would experience this more frequently.) Whatever the cause, in such cases SexoutSexkey would fire off an unintended second (duplicate) CIOS to SexoutNG, which SexoutNG dutifully ignored since it was busy with the identical earlier animation request. Still, probably not good sending spurious CIOS to SexoutNG ...

CIPSCIS addresses by example how to "debounce" key detection using a simple flip-flop technique. Following his (efficient) method, the beginning of your script could be as shown below. In my patch, this solved the unexpected keypress detections.

int bIsXPressed

if bIsXPressed != IsKeyPressed XKey
       set bIsXPressed to IsKeyPressed XKey 
       if bIsXPressed
	endif
endif

• 3 months later...

This mod has been working well, but TJ the Dog in the Willow mod does not seem to be affected by it...clicking X does not do anything.

Works normally on other dogs and Canines, people, everything else. Just not that specific animal. Not a big deal but figured I'd bring it up

• 6 months later...