I'm pretty happy how it works at the moment and it's unlikely to change. As long as you stay sneaking they need to detect you the normal way fully before DH will trigger.

This doesn't sound like the behavior I'm getting. In the game normally, if you get partial detection they start searching for you, but while wearing a valid item I skip partial detection all together and they know where I am with the faintest trace, skipping partial detection altogether.

My apologies, My save file was bugged, tried it with a new save and detection works fine.

That is the script entry point where queuing the enemies happens, yes. Most validation is done before that though, in the magic effect that script is attached to, including the sneak detection. The magic effects in question are wd_CloakApply and wd_CreatureCloakApply.

The magic effects have long list of conditions that need to be right before the magic effect is actually applied, the script started and the enemy queued. The one you're looking for is this part: ... AND ( PL isSneaking == 0 OR S GetDetected PlayerRef == 1 OR S GetGlobalValue WD_SceneRunning == 1 ) AND ...

if you change that to ... AND ( S GetDetected PlayerRef == 1 OR S GetGlobalValue WD_SceneRunning == 1 ) AND ... it will require the detection always, not just while sneaking.

I couldn't find "wd_CloakApply" in the list of scripts that came with 15c, nor could I find the string "GetDetected" in any of the scripts that came out of the archive, so I'm guessing this is in someone else's mod or a base script, or is it already integrated into the esp maybe? Even if I search through the whole skyrim folder I couldn't find wd_cloakapply. All searches were with case insensitive search.

Where is the script/code?

It's not a script, it's a magic effect. As in, you need to open the mod in Creation Kit and open the magic effects. The script WD_DeviantCloak is the script that is part of the magic effect, but its OnEffectStart() only gets triggered after the magic effect is applied to the NPC. You can see the conditions in CK, and the game uses those to determine who to apply the effect to.

It's not a script, it's a magic effect. As in, you need to open the mod in Creation Kit and open the magic effects. The script WD_DeviantCloak is the script that is part of the magic effect, but its OnEffectStart() only gets triggered after the magic effect is applied to the NPC. You can see the conditions in CK, and the game uses those to determine who to apply the effect to.

Didn't think it would be something I had to use creation kit to find, found it though.

Thanks!

P.S. could you possibly think to add, in the future, an option to not remove the bindings automatically, until you get help from some NPC?

SOme other mod had that and was nice.

Only problem is sexlab animation (even other helpless triggers) didn t work with bindings in DH 1.15c

Still have to try with the new version

P.p.S. reading 2 posts above i guess is not fixed yet :P

Can't reproduce that problem with ropes, if you're having issues with it you need to post logs of it.

I keep crash after draugr sex again, i had this long time before, and i think it was solution to use old Papyrus Util... I install latest SexLab not long ago, is it possible it don't work with new SexLab Papyrus Util again?

Looks like it, exact same spot as with 2.3.

Its not a problem.

Simply if you happen to trigger DH and after finishing you get bound (but not with the armbinder), and then you trigger another sexlab scene with the hands bound, the second actor works correctly while the bound PC after few frames simply stands back in the idle animation with hands bound.

Same for each stage of sexlab animation.

Happens to other posters it seems.

I don t think log would show anything.

I keep crash after draugr sex again, i had this long time before, and i think it was solution to use old Papyrus Util... I install latest SexLab not long ago, is it possible it don't work with new SexLab Papyrus Util again?

Looks like it, exact same spot as with 2.3.

Thank you for reply but i'm not sure i understand correct, are you saying i should try 2.3 version? And if i use, do you maybe know if it might cause problem with other mod or latest Sex Lab mod that has newer version i think?

When attacks are enable when you have magic equipped you can still be caught? Is there a way to add that in as well or at least make it where you're only attacked if a certain stamina or health threshold is reached, it just seems stupid when you are attacking someone with magic and they stop/rape you even though you're still capable of fighting; like adding if damage is dealt during rape attempt than stop action and return fighting or something.

Anyway just my two cents either way though amazing mod i'll use this continually because of all the other amazing features but if find myself disabling attacks often and then on again because I like the bound leash effect at the end it makes it fun :) plus it doesn't work well with SL Submit Proggression mod anymore do to the Death Alternative addition, just thought you should know since it is in suggested mods.

More fixes! 1.15d:

• Workaround for crash at the end of Draugr scene with latest PapyrusUtil
  • Inescapable armbinder will now stay that way after a scene
  • Wrist ropes no longer count as cloth to improve compatibility with PetCollar
  • Compatibility with Captured Dreams updated for its latest version

More fixes! 1.15d:

Since I downloaded this update DH has not been active at all, even though I am positive it installed to the right place, there's no console ref, no MCM, nothing

More fixes! 1.15d:

Since I downloaded this update DH has not been active at all, even though I am positive it installed to the right place, there's no console ref, no MCM, nothing

There are really no changes that would affect it in the latest version. But, as the first post says, you need to post your papyrus log.

Is this mod will work with male PC if I will use ''Devious Devices for Him'' mod?

There aren't any checks for the players sex, but I haven't tested it either. In theory it should work, but there are some issues like trying to equip vaginal plugs.

If not too much trouble could you make an option to deselect SD+'s armbinder?

Because after SD+ enslavement DH kicks in and the bandits rape you then and get turned hostile after the grace period. So both mods are somewhat incompatible and tend to break their scenes.

Currently i turned off the armbinder as trigger and enable it manually, but with the exception of SD+ it runs smoothly, so it would be great to be able to exclude the SD+ armbinder specifically somehow in the MCM :).

Would need to most likely detect if player is currently enslaved by SD. Would be a more lasting solution than excluding one item. Though not having used SD+ I've no clue as to how, but it's something that'd be nice to have, it being one of the more used mods. No promises if/when it's coming but I'll see if I can look it through some time soonish.

Hi Srende, I hate to pester you with this but I'm still getting health regeneration from the accustomed slave spell. 

I figured out why this is happening!

Magic effects "WD_WeightBonus00MGEF" and "WD_WeightBonus01MGEF" are both missing the "Recover" flag so the health modifier attached to them thinks it's supposed to act as a healing spell. Checking the flag will fix the issue

And also it would probablish be a good idea to totally remove the health modifier too ^^ I don't know why it's there

A quick question. Is there a mod that makes you pc move slower with a drawn weapon? The difference in movement speed with and without a weapon is almost non-existent in Skyrim and I almost never sheathe my weapons. If there is no such a mod will it be possible to add something similar to this mod? That would make you choose - move faster and risk that DH activates or move slower with a weapon in your hand.

A quick question. Is there a mod that makes you pc move slower with a drawn weapon? The difference in movement speed with and without a weapon is almost non-existent in Skyrim and I almost never sheathe my weapons. If there is no such a mod will it be possible to add something similar to this mod? That would make you choose - move faster and risk that DH activates or move slower with a weapon in your hand.

The slowdown with a drawn weapon is quite noticeable if you have the pony/slave boots on, but I do agree if the pc is unencumbered then the difference in speed is pretty minor

Hi Srende, I hate to pester you with this but I'm still getting health regeneration from the accustomed slave spell. 

I figured out why this is happening!

Magic effects "WD_WeightBonus00MGEF" and "WD_WeightBonus01MGEF" are both missing the "Recover" flag so the health modifier attached to them thinks it's supposed to act as a healing spell. Checking the flag will fix the issue

And also it would probablish be a good idea to totally remove the health modifier too ^^ I don't know why it's there

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I removed the modifier once as it made to the changelog, meh, I'll fiddle with it more. Edit: Ah yes, this explains it, after setting it to none and reloading: post-184189-0-87723200-1414956950_thumb.png :D

I'll add it to the list for planned stuff ;)

i did like this mod very much. it works as intended, what is rare enough. very good Options in the mcm except the choice of devices. take a look at devious captures for this. maybe you implement that menu into yours.

the weak Point of this mod is :

after DH Triggers all other dialogues from all npc around are surpressed. no dialogue Shows up until dh runs out of time. and that is very Long. it must be very Long otherwise the victim would get Trouble too early. however, it is no way to stop other mods from work during that period. example is sanguine debouchery. if the master gives the target a collar and dh Triggers, there is no dialogue and Action from sanguines until DH runs out. that makes it for achoice for thegmaer : DH or SD, there is no and.

what to do ?

DH isnt meant to Trigger because of a SD master equipping his victim. sd has his own punishment. sd should simply shut down DH as Long as the victim has a master.