Hi Srende, I really liked the idea of the Accustomed/Experienced Slave states when I first got them. It took me a while to figure out that they came from this mod though.

However, I wasn't as thrilled with the actual effect they provided. Instead of a weight bonus, I'd have thought that a reduction to the detrimental effects of the various devices would make more sense. Things like reduce or eliminate the chance to stumble/fumble or the skill penalties due to chastity bras. I even looked into the possibility of tweaking it that way myself, which led me to discover that the fumble/stumble also comes from this mod (not sure about the bra effect though).

Given that, I thought I'd present the idea here in case you agreed and were willing to incorporate my suggestion into the official mod. So what do you think?

Heh, they were added after I was getting encumbered from having so many devices in my inventory with a few mods adding them. I originally intented that the weight would be reduced from non-worn devices as well, but wouldn't totally negate the weight. Changing non-worn item weight however for all isn't really feasible it turns out, so I settled for negating the worn item weight.

Good idea though, I might add some optional reduction to the fumble & trip chances if you have the perks, along with making the whole thing optional.

Hi Srende, I really liked the idea of the Accustomed/Experienced Slave states when I first got them. It took me a while to figure out that they came from this mod though.

However, I wasn't as thrilled with the actual effect they provided. Instead of a weight bonus, I'd have thought that a reduction to the detrimental effects of the various devices would make more sense. Things like reduce or eliminate the chance to stumble/fumble or the skill penalties due to chastity bras. I even looked into the possibility of tweaking it that way myself, which led me to discover that the fumble/stumble also comes from this mod (not sure about the bra effect though).

Given that, I thought I'd present the idea here in case you agreed and were willing to incorporate my suggestion into the official mod. So what do you think?

Heh, they were added after I was getting encumbered from having so many devices in my inventory with a few mods adding them. I originally intented that the weight would be reduced from non-worn devices as well, but wouldn't totally negate the weight. Changing non-worn item weight however for all isn't really feasible it turns out, so I settled for negating the worn item weight.

Good idea though, I might add some optional reduction to the fumble & trip chances if you have the perks, along with making the whole thing optional.

Great, thanks! It's all about allowing the experienced slave to move more normally when restrained, so the weight bonus is good too. I just thought that the experience should apply to these other effects as well.

Any idea if you can do anything about the bra penalties?

Apparently the Sexlab Strip Override doesn't seem to function properly. 

Whether I have it on or off, it still strips the body area naked (including gloves and earrings). 

Is this intentional or did something go wrong?

When off, it uses whatever you have sexlab set to strip in its config. Though at the moment that only applies to the player, followers and enemies use the override strip settings regardless of the config setting.

Apparently the Sexlab Strip Override doesn't seem to function properly. 

Whether I have it on or off, it still strips the body area naked (including gloves and earrings). 

Is this intentional or did something go wrong?

When off, it uses whatever you have sexlab set to strip in its config. Though at the moment that only applies to the player, followers and enemies use the override strip settings regardless of the config setting.

So...regardless of what the strip setting is set to. It will always override and strip the upper area no matter what?

• Compatibility with Captured Dreams updated for its latest version

mmmm, I have some problems when wearing the Captured Dream belt, the bandits cant remove it even with the options in the MCM menu to allow them to remove it without key.

the armbinder is correctly removed, but not the gag (nor the blindfold, but thats understandable)

then Sexlab simply fail to find any valid animation beside masturbation,

and that simply seems to break everything as all the remaining bandits simply clap their hands and do nothing.

and the next time I cross some bandits, they dont attack me but simply clap their hands.

at that point I can just reload before the first problematic bandits encounter.

any idea?

is there some way to reset the bandits behaviour in such kind of broken situation?

mmmm, I have some problems when wearing the Captured Dream belt, the bandits cant remove it even with the options in the MCM menu to allow them to remove it without key.

the armbinder is correctly removed, but not the gag (nor the blindfold, but thats understandable)

then Sexlab simply fail to find any valid animation beside masturbation,

and that simply seems to break everything as all the remaining bandits simply clap their hands and do nothing.

and the next time I cross some bandits, they dont attack me but simply clap their hands.

at that point I can just reload before the first problematic bandits encounter.

any idea?

is there some way to reset the bandits behaviour in such kind of broken situation?

The quest belts from CD are set to not allow to be removed by other mods. The rusted belt from DH is set up the same way as well, so the master in CD can't remove that. Working as intended ;) The belts you can buy in CD, normal bronze & silver ones are removable.

Only belt and armbinder stripping is supported at the moment, I might add bra / gag support at some point to allow for more animations. Same restrictions on their removal would apply as well if they are set up that way.

If sexlab can't start, the scene basically hangs. It should try to reset itself, but if it doesn't, you can use the reset option in MCM.

I'm not really sure what caused it, but at some point in my game, this mod broke; i.e. wearing the devices and running into bandits, instead of triggering the 'fun' they'd just kill me.

It was fixed (relatively)simply by using the uninstall option, saving, uncheck mod, load game, save, use saveditor to remove orphaned scripts, check mod, load game.

I was wondering though, after seeing it in some other mods, if say a 'rebuild and clean' type function would be easy enough to implement and would be effective at remedying such a problem should it occur in the future, without having to go through the clean-save process??

Hellooo..

Should there be a MCM for this mod? Because I can't find it. 

I'm using the latest SkyUI version and have been installing mods manually (if that makes a difference). 

Yes there should be but as with all mods it can take a few rl minutes before it shows

You can try rebuilding the MCM menus by going to the console and entering setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

If the menu for DH still isn't appearing it sounds like an install problem

Just a thought, but what do you think of adding in your character being naked as a trigger. Like if you had just escaped from your master in SD+, had no weapons or armor and so bandits would rape you. The only similar mod I've seen is dangerously nude, which just adds a percent chance that you'll get raped when you run around naked.

So yes, what about that ? I would really like that option. Also could having sex be a trigger too ? May it be rape, consensual or masturbation.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great mod.  I was wondering why nobody has come up with a mod that if you are wondering around the country side wearing chains, you have a probability of getting used by people passing by.  Skyrim is not a nice place.  A woman running around helpless would seem to be a prime target for any horny man.  And perhaps they may want a slave of thier own.  Lovers victim doesn't seem to recognize nudity when my character is bound.  And I figure it should be more a line of sight attack rather than from a greeting, "you cann't hide from me".  And one of the mods adds slave traders to Skyrim.  I come across them all the time.  I would think that they would enslave an already bound woman and drag them along with them.  Perhaps this has already been addressed in another post, unfortunatly, I have little time to read through them. 

Thanks again.

Just a thought, but what do you think of adding in your character being naked as a trigger. Like if you had just escaped from your master in SD+, had no weapons or armor and so bandits would rape you. The only similar mod I've seen is dangerously nude, which just adds a percent chance that you'll get raped when you run around naked.

So yes, what about that ? I would really like that option. Also could having sex be a trigger too ? May it be rape, consensual or masturbation.

If the only trigger is being naked ever time your clothes are unequip you want a mod to search for someone to rape your charcter understand that would conflict with any other MOD that removes armor/clothes SD+,DEFEAT,SUBMIT an all prostitution mods .  example as soon as SD+ striips your charcter both will try to start a rape which will possible end with CTD

What would be nice is to have a "rape manager" mod.  Like Death alternative is a death management mod, we need a management mod for when the character is naked or in chains, that would not confilct with Death Alternative.  Too many times I have had CTD because of overlapping mods.  I remember reading that some mod would do a check to see if the character was "busy" before initiating an attack.  I don't remember what mod it was, but I do remember that it didn't work too well if two mods initiated an attack at the same time.  We need a "rape management" mod so only one attack can happen at a time.  I haven't done any modding since Morrowind so I don't know what is possible these days or how difficult the task may be.  This is, of course, a rather obvious idea that more than likely has been discussed before.  I simply do not have the time to read through all the posts.  So, if I'm beating a dead horse, I appoligize.

Suggestion: An option for girls not run when vibes are on but a sort of sprint that spent stamina is possible (just enable run with some hotkey like LAlt while spending stamina) and is not possible to sprint at all when the vibes are too strong or the girls are near to edge.

I'm running into an odd bug: it won't load at all. The .esp is selected, but the MCM doesn't update, I don't get any errors... it's like the mod doesn't exist. EDIT: Sorry, forgot the log. Attached now.

try console command       setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1         (case sensitive)  This should fix MCM menus that don't show , also sometimes , like with devious intergration, you have to install, run game, save, exit game and re-run from save you made for the start scripts to trigger..is few mods like that , is done on purpose usually, I don't think this mod is one of them though..so try the command, if that doesn't work then your have other issues..missed sumin from install or using bad save..any number of things to be honest :D

I'm running into an odd bug: it won't load at all. The .esp is selected, but the MCM doesn't update, I don't get any errors... it's like the mod doesn't exist. EDIT: Sorry, forgot the log. Attached now.

try console command       setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1         (case sensitive)  This should fix MCM menus that don't show , also sometimes , like with devious intergration, you have to install, run game, save, exit game and re-run from save you made for the start scripts to trigger..is few mods like that , is done on purpose usually, I don't think this mod is one of them though..so try the command, if that doesn't work then your have other issues..missed sumin from install or using bad save..any number of things to be honest :D

You need to save and reload to get DDi to register the cuff effects from DH, but DH itself doesn't need a reload to register