If I leave the barrow without having found the rusty key will it still be there when I go back ?

Not sure what you mean. The chance is calculated when the draugr die, and it's not tied to any specific dungeon. DH is setting the chance to 0 in the dungeon where you got equipped with the belt though.

If I go to another draugr dungeon for the rusty key and got another draugr attack scene there, will the previous dungeon becomes to spawn the key?

Hi,

Haven't found my own problem on the topic, so here it is....

So, i have my character bound and helpless, i run into bandit who are happy to have a present all wrapped up, they catch my character, and one of them start doing what they do best after dying a quick but violent death at the hands of the dragonborn (when she's not bound, that is).

Until then, everything is fine...

But after the first one is done, well, the next one just wait. And everybody just stand there and watch, and nothing happen. I took a nap, waited about 1h irl, and nothing happened.

The only way to "restart" things i've found is by going in the options menu a few seconds, then back in the game... After each guys.

I don't suppose this is a normal behaviour, so do someone have an idea as to what i should do ?

My load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
HmmWhatToWear.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
AOM.esm=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Vlindrel Hall Reborn Porch Edition.esp=1
Thundering Shouts.esp=1
Summer Fashion.esp=1
sr_ifpssl.esp=1
Spousetocustomhome.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Skyrim Knights.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Project Ultimatum.esp=1
Order My Items.esp=1
MoreBanditCamps(Explorer'sEdition).esp=1
OBIS.esp=1
OBISDB.esp=0
MiningFlames.esp=1
LadyTrousers.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
rvsneakoverhaul.esp=1
female mannequins.esp=1
female mannequins in homes.esp=1
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp=1
MashupUNP.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
comvex-hmpriestess.esp=1
EliteRogueArmour.esp=1
Civil War Overhaul.esp=0
WheezesDungeonPack1.esp=1
Soulfire.esp=1
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Devious Devices For Him.esp=1
AsharaElvenKnight.esp=1
Proper Aiming.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
ArmoredCircletsQuickFox.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
zdd.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
slaverun.esp=1
AOM.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Feminine Females.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
EnchantmentOverhaul.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp=1
DragonFire - Improved Dragon Shouts Compatibility.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
hellaylegacydungeon02.esp=1
ExplorerDungeonPack.esp=1
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp=1
LC_immersiveLoot.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Milan's PAck.esp=1
zzEstrusMimic.esp=1
DD For Him - Captured Dreams patch.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
MilanDungeonPack2.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
Fortune's Loss.esp=1
sx3 - core.esp=1
rvwarriorsarsenaloverhaulpack.esp=1
rvwarriorsphalanxoverhaulpack.esp=1
rvadventurerstradeoverhaulpack.esp=1
soul_fusion.esp=1
Darkwind.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Sneak Tools.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
Immersive Travelers.esp=0
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp=1
DragonBlood.esp=1
DragonCombatOverhaul.esp=1
The Dance of Death.esp=1
CombatDramaOverhaul.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Immersive Patrols.esp=0
Immersive Mercenaries.esp=0
SlaverunEnforcer.esp=1
disenchantment_font.esp=1
GeneralStoresVlindrelHall.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
Immersive Werewolves.esp=1
Spellblade.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
Immersive Brigands.esp=1
combinationVanillaOutfit.esp=1
Immersive Factions.esp=1
Dienes_Crafting_Storage(GS).esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1

Update to the latest sexlab version.

Based on that limited info it seems you're using a very old one, which no one should be doing anymore. If that's not the case, read the first post for troubleshooting help and follow the instructions.

Update to the latest sexlab version.

Based on that limited info it seems you're using a very old one, which no one should be doing anymore. If that's not the case, read the first post for troubleshooting help and follow the instructions.

First, thanks for the super fast reply ! (seriously, i got it in 6 minutes !)

I indeed missed a sexlab update, but after doing it (and doublechecking the other requirements), it didin't solve anything. Actually, it's been a while since i've been trying to use it, drop it and wait for the next update to try again :P

Went through the sexlab troubleshooting as suggested, and well, after an iddle afternoon waiting for the next guy to go devious on my wharacter, i had a 703mo papyrus log...

A 15 minutes cession gave me a 130mo log too.

After desactivating the mod and launching a new game, i came back to a papyrus size of about 500ko for 15 minutes, si i think that i really can't run your mod properly with my current system...

A shame, for what i could have played it was real fun.

Well, i'll wait for the next update and try again !

Its any possibility to merge into one all deviously themed mods??Cause trashing my skyrim with fucktons esp with same theme is to my taste pointless

Development stages of these mods are not always 100% compatible. Mergint them together would be a very bad idea, because we would have to wait months for all of them to be on the same page - if authors even want to be on the same page with all features they have. One modder getting sick, busy with RL or just fed up to our whining ( :D) would delay progress from extra months to a full year.

I don't see any practical reason to start merging DD mods. In fact, I only see a big list of both possible and obvious troubles coming from the attempt.

Its any possibility to merge into one all deviously themed mods??Cause trashing my skyrim with fucktons esp with same theme is to my taste pointless

Development stages of these mods are not always 100% compatible. Mergint them together would be a very bad idea, because we would have to wait months for all of them to be on the same page - if authors even want to be on the same page with all features they have. One modder getting sick, busy with RL or just fed up to our whining ( :D) would delay progress from extra months to a full year.

I don't see any practical reason to start merging DD mods. In fact, I only see a big list of both possible and obvious troubles coming from the attempt.

Yah all of this is true ^^

And personally I'm a big control freak! And as a modder I would never give support to a merged package containing my mod. I need to have a certain (very high) level of control over the development process of my mods so if I wake up one day feeling like totally changing everything about it.... I need the ability to do that. Merging would only stand in the way while giving me nothing useful in exchange!

So from a modder's perspective merging is ALL downsides and NO real upsides. The only problem exists on the user end of stuffs and it can be fixed simply by not overloading your modlist! n_n

Awww I know choosing is difficult and I don't like to do that myself but you can't have everything, that's greedy! ^^ It's way better for the performance, stability and lifetime of your game to discard 20 mods that aren't essential to you right now so you can free up more memory for the 1 mod you want to focus on in your current playthrough.

Why aren't all sexlab mods merged into one because of the same theme? Why aren't all player house mods merged because of the same theme? Why aren't all armor mods merged because of the same theme?

Your game ist stack dumping there, ie. getting rid of all running scripts. That happens if too many scripts are running at once. Most scripts you had on there were indeed from DH, though it still doesn't reveal what was the cause, since the scripts it dumped might have been suspended in the background for a while before the stack getting over the active script limit.

Then there's this bit:

[11/07/2014 - 08:13:12PM] Error: Unable to call GetReference - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<NULL alias> (12) on <NULL quest> (000750BA)].TweakFollowerAliasScript.GetReference() - "<native>" Line ?
    [<NULL alias> (12) on <NULL quest> (000750BA)].TweakFollowerAliasScript.GetActorReference() - "ReferenceAlias.psc" Line 37
    [<NULL alias> (12) on <NULL quest> (000750BA)].TweakFollowerAliasScript.GetActorRef() - "ReferenceAlias.psc" Line 47
    [DialogueFollower (000750BA)].tweakdfscript.TrySandBox() - "TweakDFScript.psc" Line 935
    [TweakMonitorPlayer (5C02CBB1)].tweakmonitorplayerscript.OnUpdate() - "TweakMonitorPlayerScript.psc" Line 460

That seems to be stuck repeating the same bits just before the dump, since it's trying to run on NULL references. Tried to uninstall somethign recently? I've no idea where that script is from though.

Your game ist stack dumping there, ie. getting rid of all running scripts. That happens if too many scripts are running at once. Most scripts you had on there were indeed from DH, though it still doesn't reveal what was the cause, since the scripts it dumped might have been suspended in the background for a while before the stack getting over the active script limit.

Then there's this bit:

[11/07/2014 - 08:13:12PM] Error: Unable to call GetReference - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<NULL alias> (12) on <NULL quest> (000750BA)].TweakFollowerAliasScript.GetReference() - "<native>" Line ?
    [<NULL alias> (12) on <NULL quest> (000750BA)].TweakFollowerAliasScript.GetActorReference() - "ReferenceAlias.psc" Line 37
    [<NULL alias> (12) on <NULL quest> (000750BA)].TweakFollowerAliasScript.GetActorRef() - "ReferenceAlias.psc" Line 47
    [DialogueFollower (000750BA)].tweakdfscript.TrySandBox() - "TweakDFScript.psc" Line 935
    [TweakMonitorPlayer (5C02CBB1)].tweakmonitorplayerscript.OnUpdate() - "TweakMonitorPlayerScript.psc" Line 460

That seems to be stuck repeating the same bits just before the dump, since it's trying to run on NULL references. Tried to uninstall somethign recently? I've no idea where that script is from though.

Hmm, seems like I fixed it. Turns out I did a dirty update of Dev' Helpless, and it borked my scripts up. Uninstalling, cleaning the scripts on the save, and reinstalling seems to have fixed it. Thanks for your help on that. :)

The "TweakFollowerBlahBlahBlah" might be from Amazing Follower Tweaks, which is weird considering that one's still installed. Might explain the bugs I've been getting with it. I'll figure it out on my own though.

Hi Srende, I hate to pester you with this but I'm still getting health regeneration from the accustomed slave spell. 

I figured out why this is happening!

Magic effects "WD_WeightBonus00MGEF" and "WD_WeightBonus01MGEF" are both missing the "Recover" flag so the health modifier attached to them thinks it's supposed to act as a healing spell. Checking the flag will fix the issue

And also it would probablish be a good idea to totally remove the health modifier too ^^ I don't know why it's there

Thanks Princessity, only got around to fixing this now. Works like a charm. Healing spells are useful again  :)

Also worked for the same problem I was having with the slave boots. 

Hi Srende, I really liked the idea of the Accustomed/Experienced Slave states when I first got them. It took me a while to figure out that they came from this mod though.

However, I wasn't as thrilled with the actual effect they provided. Instead of a weight bonus, I'd have thought that a reduction to the detrimental effects of the various devices would make more sense. Things like reduce or eliminate the chance to stumble/fumble or the skill penalties due to chastity bras. I even looked into the possibility of tweaking it that way myself, which led me to discover that the fumble/stumble also comes from this mod (not sure about the bra effect though).

Given that, I thought I'd present the idea here in case you agreed and were willing to incorporate my suggestion into the official mod. So what do you think?

Just a thought, but what do you think of adding in your character being naked as a trigger. Like if you had just escaped from your master in SD+, had no weapons or armor and so bandits would rape you. The only similar mod I've seen is dangerously nude, which just adds a percent chance that you'll get raped when you run around naked.