is this mod still active? is it compatible with the new version of DDi?

I've not seen Srende on LL for a while now so assume no further development for the moment.

To answer your other question, yes it is compatible with the latest DDi, though I only tested the basic functionality when beta testing (Draugr and Bandits fit appropriate devices and they show on pc)

First of all its a great mod thanks!!

I happened to come across a very nasty problem, which I couldn't find posted here in your forum replies (read many pages). I have an issue with what happens after a scene, either by sleeping attack or sometimes regular attack, my TAB and "I" for inventory key do not work anymore, the console key and escape still work so its not the keyboard, and I am not bound by any item. The after sleep problem seems to occur often 3/3, and after a group rape it happens rarely 1/8. I wonder what I can do to prevent this issue as I hate to load latest save all the time.

I do have all the requirements and use LOOT for load orders.

It also looks like the bound animations on at least the wrist ropes don't work anymore for the newest DD(/ZaZ?) version. I messed around a bit and noticed they work if you equip some other arm binds that are from DD itself first, but since it doesn't persist through loads it's hardly a solution.

It also looks like the bound animations on at least the wrist ropes don't work anymore for the newest DD(/ZaZ?) version. I messed around a bit and noticed they work if you equip some other arm binds that are from DD itself first, but since it doesn't persist through loads it's hardly a solution.

This wouldn't be caused by Helpless I think, check your main Devious files (Assets,Expansion, Integration) and your zaz main and patch files. On the other hand, Helpless is now badly outdated so try playing without it.

I happened to come across a very nasty problem, which I couldn't find posted here in your forum replies (read many pages). I have an issue with what happens after a scene, either by sleeping attack or sometimes regular attack, my TAB and "I" for inventory key do not work anymore, the console key and escape still work so its not the keyboard, and I am not bound by any item. The after sleep problem seems to occur often 3/3, and after a group rape it happens rarely 1/8. I wonder what I can do to prevent this issue as I hate to load latest save all the time.

Are you using free camera mode during scenes? If you are try not using it, maybe this is a bug from tfc that has just surfaced. Otherwise, try uninstalling Helpless, as it is outdated now by a few upsets of core Devious mods, so it could be throwing up problems.

This is an issue with ZAP 6.04 if you go back to v6.02 the binds work correctly. It has been reported to Xaz in the ZAP thread

Are you using free camera mode during scenes? If you are try not using it, maybe this is a bug from tfc that has just surfaced. Otherwise, try uninstalling Helpless, as it is outdated now by a few upsets of core Devious mods, so it could be throwing up problems.

Yes I have checked that in my SL tab, let me try to turn it off. Thx.

This is an issue with ZAP 6.04 if you go back to v6.02 the binds work correctly. It has been reported to Xaz in the ZAP thread

I use an older ZaZ (v 6.0 [Edit]) with this mod shouldn´t be a problem I suppose? 

Praedator, an older version of ZaZ might actually be the problem. Try updating to 602 or 6.03 and see if the problem persists, I personally use 6.04 and it seems to work perfectly, although I don't thnk I have come across the wrist ropes yet so maybe not.

Lets test that then thank you :)

Praedator, an older version of ZaZ might actually be the problem. Try updating to 602 or 6.03 and see if the problem persists, I personally use 6.04 and it seems to work perfectly, although I don't thnk I have come across the wrist ropes yet so maybe not.

Lets test that then thank you :)
No problem, I have actually got rid of Helpless and a few other mods too now, my game is running a bit better but let us know what happens, if it works ok I might reinstall Helpless.

The wrist ropes break in ZAP 6.03+. If you want to run the wrist ropes with ZAP 6.03+ you need to wait for a new ZAP release or use this esp instead.

I hope that Srende is ok with me patching his work, and if not, I'll remove it. (I have not asked for permission.)

The ZazAnimationPack.esm provided here must of course, not be used with any other version besides 6.04. If you do, all kinds of funny things may happen. Using either patched file will work.

Disclaimer when using the esm with other versions that ZAP 6.04:

Funny not guaranteed.

Crying may result by modders getting strange bug reports.

Please don't.

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

There's also a little added functionality in the DH esp, in that you can no longer jump or sprint. The old jump used to look as bit odd as the arms would come apart before being pulled back into the tied position when the pc landed. I haven't tested the sprint debuff but the jump debuff certainly works

Many thanks to Xaz for providing the fix :)

I have had a bit of a problem lately:

I uncheked the option "assaillant remove the armbinder" but after the assaillant have finished "handling" the player character, the player character is wearing both the armbinder (which is normal) and some "wrist ropes" (xx022D61) which is not normal, and that also break the armbinder tentative removal animation (animation start and stop immediatly) when triggered through the armbinder onscreen menu.

any idea why these "wrist ropes" get equipped as well ?

and is there a way to prevent that?

I'm rebuilding my pc (fourth time now, wasn't happy with the partitioning) so I can't test this atm. Did it used to do this before the ZAP update?

mmm im not sure when the ZAP update occured exactly but I didnt have that problem before (with before being at least 1 week ago, possibly more)

I'm rebuilding my pc (fourth time now, wasn't happy with the partitioning) so I can't test this atm. Did it used to do this before the ZAP update?

mmm im not sure when the ZAP update occured exactly but I didnt have that problem before (with before being at least 1 week ago, possibly more)

Try uninstalling the v6.04 patch and reinstalling the v6.02 patch, that will tell you if it's a ZAP issue

EDIT: Forgot to mention, have you tried the fixed esm that Xaz posted above?

Try uninstalling the v6.04 patch and reinstalling the v6.02 patch, that will tell you if it's a ZAP issue

I was still with the v6.02

upgrading to v6.04 seems to have fixed the problem

thanks for the tips

I was still with the v6.02

upgrading to v6.04 seems to have fixed the problem

thanks for the tips

Yes. Using anything but 6.04 with this ESM is not a good idea. I tried to tell you in my post. ... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah. It still drops items (and thence removes them from Favorites) instead of (double, so they stay off) unequipping them.

- And now development has stopped? A shame. This functionality is fairly unique and has desirable effects beyond the mod's own scope.

... Mayhap this feature could be directly back-ported into Integration. Must go pester Min.

How do you remove the 'Price Bias'?  I manage to remove all DD items, unequipped, dropped and gone.  I've waited in an interior room for 24 hours, and all vendor prices are still reduced.  I disabled the option in the MCM menu, yet the prices always remain lower than before DD items were put on.  Any ideas?

How do you remove the 'Price Bias'?  I manage to remove all DD items, unequipped, dropped and gone.  I've waited in an interior room for 24 hours, and all vendor prices are still reduced.  I disabled the option in the MCM menu, yet the prices always remain lower than before DD items were put on.  Any ideas?

It's working correctly, price bias *increases* prices depending on how many DD items you have fitted

I realize price bias increases *purchase* prices from vendors, everything becomes more expensive.  Conversely, *sale* prices are reduced, which is what I was referring to.  Basically I wanted to sell my stuff to get some cash for a blacksmith to remove restraints, and everything I had was worth nothing. 

It's probably my mash of mods causing a conflict, but I could not turn this 'bias' off, so I reverted to an old save.

And another issue.  Deviously Cursed Loot put a Chastity belt and some plugs on my character.  Ever since then, all bandits are friendly.  They start detecting my presence, cue ominous music, they draw their weapons and then... it becomes... Hi there, what can I do for you?  All friendly like. 

Have I mis-configured, installed conflicting, or did I find an Anal Butt Plug of Friendship?

Load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
KameleonArmor.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
Ambient Malukah.esp
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp
Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
Animated Weapon Enchants.esp
ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
Apropos.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Beards.esp
Tera Val Tirkai - UNPB BBP.esp
Elemental Staves.esp
iHUD.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
Bikini-MTM.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
Brows.esp
Lock Overhaul.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Amiella Outfit.esp
ChaPi Clothing.esp
DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp
LingerieCorset.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
SlaveTats.esp
fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp
DibellanDefender.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
DragonShoutVoice.esp
Footprints.esp
Footprints - Ash.esp
USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp
ClamsDropPearls.esp
DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
Paralyze.esp
Requiem - Vanilla Shrines.esp
RaceMenuNails.esp
Rainbows.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
SMDropLitTorch.esp
SSv2.esp
Moss Rocks_DB.esp
Strap.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp
SexLab Trainers.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
ShootingStars.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
BirdsHFclean.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
Point The Way.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
SkyUI.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Thundering Shouts.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
WetandCold.esp
AOS.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
IHSS.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
ADS.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
TavernClothes-MTM.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and BOOZE.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
Disease Descriptions_RND Compatibile.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Distant DetailHF.esp
Bring Out Your Dead.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
NonEssentialChildren.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
Oblivion Gates v3 - Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC.esp
Oblivion Gates v3 without Markers - Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Cloaks.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Ursine Armor Pack.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
mslVampiricThirst.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
nightshade_armor_UNPB.esp
randomthunder.esp
selobl_DarkLillith.esp
sneakindicator3dvisionfix.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
sr_ifpssl.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
HearthfireChimneys.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
3DVisionWater.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
FtM Cloaks CCO.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
KameleonArmor.esp
DCL-FF patch.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Hunterborn.esp
PilgrimsDelight.esp
Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
BlockSparkles.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
Gwelda Armor Pack.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp
Chesko_Step418.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
amk Border Lace Lingerie.esp
FNISspells.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Succubus Race.esp
mslVampiricThirst - Requiem.esp
NRM Falskaar - Requiem Patch.esp
Requiem - Loot and Degradation Patch.esp
NRM Dragonborn - Requiem Patch.esp
CFR-CloaksForRequiem.esp
NRM Wyrmstooth - Requiem Patch.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
RequiemSurvivalExperience.esp
Hunterborn_Requiem-Patch.esp
Requiem - USKP + UDGP.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-RequiemPatch.esp
AOS2_Requiem Patch.esp
Requiem - Explosive Bolts Visualized.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Requiem - Deadly Dragons.esp
Requiem - Bring Out Your Dead.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
Requiem - Trade and Barter Vendor Default Gold.esp
Soul Gems Differ - Requiem.esp
STEP Core Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

I realize price bias increases *purchase* prices from vendors, everything becomes more expensive.  Conversely, *sale* prices are reduced, which is what I was referring to.  Basically I wanted to sell my stuff to get some cash for a blacksmith to remove restraints, and everything I had was worth nothing. 

It's probably my mash of mods causing a conflict, but I could not turn this 'bias' off, so I reverted to an old save.

I've never seen it affect the selling price, you're not running Hygenics from Private Needs are you, that's the only mod I've seen that can reduce selling price to zero or less. Trade & Barter might do as well if you set the sell prices percentage into negative.

EDIT: Looking at your next post there's stuff in there I've never heard of. Maybe try something like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?to check your save game is okay. Make sure you keep a backup before using it btw