[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

lol, both actually... well from my point of view its both.

but since there was no slavery showed in skyrim (even though there should be with the background/cannon of TES etc.) doc decided to re-introduce it... with adult content added similar to how things might happen in real life, but more fun and less real life.

sorry MisterH... no word from doc yet about anything.

getting a bit anxious myself about this project if not the sexrim one.

i hope he comes back, but if not i will try to get people working on it actively again... if he isnt back by the end of the first week in jan. then ill see if i can get some people working on some stuff, and try to contact doc the first week there.

if nothing else he should be willing to help out with stuff while maybe not working on everything himself or at least make everything else available and stuff. but till then its christmass and new-years so most people are busy, specially since its all family oriented stuff (well usually). now isnt the time to bug anybody about working on it :D

other than that all i can promise is that i will do MY best to get the project rolling again.

sorry MisterH... no word from doc yet about anything.

getting a bit anxious myself about this project if not the sexrim one.

i hope he comes back' date=' but if not i will try to get people working on it actively again... if he isnt back by the end of the first week in jan. then ill see if i can get some people working on some stuff, and try to contact doc the first week there.

if nothing else he should be willing to help out with stuff while maybe not working on everything himself or at least make everything else available and stuff. but till then its christmass and new-years so most people are busy, specially since its all family oriented stuff (well usually). now isnt the time to bug anybody about working on it :D

other than that all i can promise is that i will do MY best to get the project rolling again.

[/quote']

Thanks for the Update :D

I'm not trying to be pushy, I'm glad you are still willing to go n with this if doc dosen't come around. Im done with school now (finals were a bitch) and Ill get back on that dragon unwrap if you haven't found someone else to do it while ive been busy

Could u make it so that khajiit are treated the worst. Make it so the are always naked and collared forced to make on all 4s with there butts as high as they go for easy fun. Plus have them get names like wonder pussie. finale make them act like pets to eat they must have there hands behind there backs and lick milk with there tungs they have to sleep on their floor. If they are found on 2 legs or wereing close they are punished. Also make this all over skyrim not just for slaves make khajiit nothing more than pussie pets and the only reason you are slightly different is because you are the dragonborn

Let me put this simple khajiit are cats cats are pets they walk on 4 legs they drink with no hands and the are kept on a leash plus they are a bunch of pissies so if on is a slave make them act like a cat

I was going to say that your request would require some new animations just for the khajiits but it might be possible to make them use the walking animation for the sabre cats. Someone (not me, I'm not that interested atm) could test this.

Could u make it so that khajiit are treated the worst. Make it so the are always naked and collared forced to make on all 4s with there butts as high as they go for easy fun. Plus have them get names like wonder pussie. finale make them act like pets to eat they must have there hands behind there backs and lick milk with there tungs they have to sleep on their floor. If they are found on 2 legs or wereing close they are punished. Also make this all over skyrim not just for slaves make khajiit nothing more than pussie pets and the only reason you are slightly different is because you are the dragonborn

stop reading my mind

(for all ya nerds out there that means I agree with him)