[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

Well, I feel I have waited long enough for this to come out, that I am willing to devote some of my time to our Frankenstein monster may live. Therefore I am willing to learn scripting as I lack much in the way of artistic talent. I would ask, if possible, point me at a few sites to help me learn the code. Name for me programs I will require. And provide me with a couple examples of script that has been written for SSG, the longer the better, and tell me what those scripts do, that I may use them as a platform for my self education.

Be mindful, soon my available time will be very limited for a couple months, as my daughter is due to join me and my gf within a month.

Also, I have logged over 400 hours in Skyrim, mostly just staying in touch with the game, waiting with anticipation for SSG.

Well' date=' I feel I have waited long enough for this to come out, that I am willing to devote some of my time to our Frankenstein monster may live. Therefore I am willing to learn scripting as I lack much in the way of artistic talent. I would ask, if possible, point me at a few sites to help me learn the code. Name for me programs I will require. And provide me with a couple examples of script that has been written for SSG, the longer the better, and tell me what those scripts do, that I may use them as a platform for my self education.

Be mindful, soon my available time will be very limited for a couple months, as my daughter is due to join me and my gf within a month.

Also, I have logged over 400 hours in Skyrim, mostly just staying in touch with the game, waiting with anticipation for SSG.

[/quote']

http://www.cipscis.com/skyrim/tutorials/beginners.aspx seems to be as good a start as any. SBSeed may be able to provide SSG specific examples, or you may be able to find something in the Secunda's Watch alpha. Of note is that Skyrim uses it's own scripting language, Papyrus. I'm told it's a less versatile take on C, but I can't confirm that.

Well' date=' I feel I have waited long enough for this to come out, that I am willing to devote some of my time to our Frankenstein monster may live. Therefore I am willing to learn scripting as I lack much in the way of artistic talent. I would ask, if possible, point me at a few sites to help me learn the code. Name for me programs I will require. And provide me with a couple examples of script that has been written for SSG, the longer the better, and tell me what those scripts do, that I may use them as a platform for my self education.

[/quote']

extremely excellent, the more people we can get involved the faster we can get stuff accomplished.

thanks

http://www.cipscis.com/skyrim/tutorials/beginners.aspx seems to be as good a start as any. SBSeed may be able to provide SSG specific examples' date=' or you may be able to find something in the Secunda's Watch alpha. Of note is that Skyrim uses it's own scripting language, Papyrus. I'm told it's a less versatile take on C, but I can't confirm that.

[/quote']

I'll check this out too. Maybe I can help a bit as well :)

http://www.cipscis.com/skyrim/tutorials/beginners.aspx seems to be as good a start as any. SBSeed may be able to provide SSG specific examples' date=' or you may be able to find something in the Secunda's Watch alpha. Of note is that Skyrim uses it's own scripting language, Papyrus. I'm told it's a less versatile take on C, but I can't confirm that.

[/quote']

I'll check this out too. Maybe I can help a bit as well :)

Every contributor makes a big difference. If you want to coordinate with others on this, there is an organized effort going on in the link in SBSeed's sig.

I just recently started working on a little mod (and I'm a first time modder so it's a painful process) that I haven't seen anywhere around and I think it might fit in nicely with SSG.

I remember mention in the past an idea about dwarven ruin/slave processing and training facility.

The mod I'm working on is creating a Dwemer Centurion as a follower after a short questline to fix a broken one. How could it fit the dwarven slave camp? Those things are large enough that they could house a compartment for transporting slaves, perhaps a combination of a torture device where the slave inside would be subject to a varying degree of pain that powers the machine.

Now Centurion is my original idea, but I can see how something that big could have issues following the player everywhere, so once I manage to get the golem moving, I might switch it to a Dwemer Sphere(which could house a slave in the ball at its base instead of folding itself inside.

Other than that I had a really cool (I think) idea that could incorporate the entire area around Falkreath but that is obviously a large scale project and not something I would be handling just yet. But here it is.

Dragonborn through his/her deeds in the civil war is grated a title of Jarl of Falkreath (I'm guessing a major scripting project). As a Jarl, you get control over a pretty sizeable part of land, including ruined Helgen.

As a Jarl, I'd guess one would like to see the city rebuilt and restored (which would involve plenty of scripting. I'm not sure about modelling the city as it is not destroyed at the beginning of the game, so maybe there's a way to revert it to that state in stages to show reconstruction in progress)

Then such a Jarl would like to see a competent force to man the fortress in Helgen. Originally I thought link it to Dawnguard and have Dawnguard or Vampires move in, depending on Dragonborn's faction, but it could be expanded to SSG, making Helgen a base of operation for slavers.

Falkreath area being the way it is (very deserted wilderness) I imagine it could be the best possible place to expand, put down new buildings or hide away from civilization.

oh yea, i remember that... thanks for bringing it up dalamar.

i completely forgot about that stuff... mostly, some of the stuff would fit in great with sexrim more than ssg and the rest would be excellent for SSG though.

we might be able to extend the questline sorta for SSG with being granted the title of jarl, but iono... that will have to wait till we finish most of the rest of the SSG mod at least. it does make for a idea worth thinking on tho.

well we could find a different use for the centurion... the sphere would be harder to make it so that a body would fit in the sphere itself, wihtout making it about half to double sized.

the centurion could work as a guard for SSG underground slave entrances or something maybe, part of the SSG questline (optional?) could be to bring it back to the SSG and repair it...

btw, what is your mod... and do you want to integrate it into ssg/sexrim?

as to falkreath itself being used... not for the SSG base, also there will be more stuff (NPC's - creeps/animals/monsters/etc.) being added to the game with Sexrim itself.

helgen would be an excellent place to build your own hold... expansion possibilities for it are pretty big... maybe we could use that as the 'arena' place maybe?!... need to think on that stuff more.

last thing dalamar, the SSG/Sexrim project now has a dedicated site/forum link in sig. should check it out.

Hello Loverslab.

I've been monitoring this thread for quite a while now and I've also read through the discussions on your exterminatus site. I can't help but to think that the whole project is going completely the wrong way.

Ironically, most of what you need is already available. Masterchris made all sorts of animations, equipment, spells that animate etc. Sanguines Debauchery includes a "forced follow NPC" script and three new mods have surfaced with pretty decent enslaving mechanisms, slave trade and purchase. By simply combining these mods (I'm sure you'd get the permission or maybe you already have it), we'd all have a basis to build on. All we'd need right now would be one house with a couple of NPCs, making us members of the guild or enslaving PC and then the aforementioned mods would kick in. Then you could add features through updates. Instead, the team of SSG seems to discuss more and more obscure fantasies and ways of implementing them, without even having a basic working framework. We have one quest, which doesn't even implement the aforementioned mods and scripts, some of which were released half a year ago.

Don't get me wrong guys, I appreciate your work. I really honestly do. I just don't understand what on Earth have you been doing in the past few months. When you look at your forum at Exterminatus, you see that there are 138 posts in the "ideas" section and 1 (spelled "one") post in the "scripting" section. Kinda tells the whole story, doesn't it...

Hello Loverslab.

I've been monitoring this thread for quite a while now and I've also read through the discussions on your exterminatus site. I can't help but to think that the whole project is going completely the wrong way.

Well, I didn't want to be a downer and say things you said, but I have noticed the same thing. There has been nothing but a lot of talk and no progress.

Fortunately there are at least two alternative slavery mods that actually have something in them. They are S³ and Pink Teddy(my mod). Both of them are wip and currently S³ has more stuff than Pink Teddy.

S³ - Skyrim Slavery System -> http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15573

Pink Teddy -> http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15156

yes, we are collecting everything together... work is being done, people who are working on the project have their own mods as well.

mastercchris is already working on new stuff and has allowed us to use his old work as well...

you havent been paying much attention to what has been done new so far, and the site has only been up for less than a month, the mods and project as a whole took a break for several months because doc burned himself out trying to do everything.

we have some of the old work done specifically for SSG, plus bringing in all the resources as we possibly can, all of which takes massive amounts of time specially when you consider that for tons of stuff (that we dont want to have to redo if someone else has already done) to get permissions to use.

while progress is slow to start up again on the project, progress is still happening... plus other modders are slowly joining the porject and will be working their mods into the project.

also, all that 'a lot of talking' is necessary in order to plan out and refine what can or cannot be done, what works and what wont... as well as planing out dialogue/quest lines (milti optional)/animations for specific scene's (which is what is being worked on).

the largest part is making sure that if we are re-doing anything that it will make things easier and more efficient later on.

and if you think its so easy to copy and paste everyone else's work into one mod and expect it to work right off, go a head and let me know how that works out for you. to integrate everything you have to organize it, write new scripts/codes so that frameworks you are building off of will work with other parts that have been worked on as well, and then going back over it all to test and rewrite it.

while i will concede that scripting is currently not moving forward, it soon will be... if you can find a mod that can provide extra options over how slavery/rape/sex work let alone allowing the PC to control any of the animated scenes... but i guess having choices or control is overrated these days hmm?...

btw if you can find a single mod that allows you to control how it works globally (slavery/rape/sex or anything to do with any of it) do let me know, that way i can download that one and stop this project.

I just did some research and found that there is already a Dwarven Sphere follower in the game, which is two things:

a) great! I can look it up in the CK and see how they've made it to work to bring my Centurion follower to life.

B) not so great, because if Centurion doesn't pan out due to size issues (you don't want a Dwarven Centurion in your house, trust me) then there's no mod.

the sphere would be harder to make it so that a body would fit in the sphere itself, wihtout making it about half to double sized.

With the Sphere in unfolded position:

256px-Sphere.jpg

There looks like there's enough room within the sphere to fit a human in a more or less fetal position. Perfect for transporting slaves in a small confined space (just drill a few holes for air). A Sphere like that would of course have to be made so it would never fold into the compartment, and put an additional lid on the compartment itself so the slave can be sealed (and isn't the "lid" of the sphere on its actual back? It shouldn't be too hard for someone who knows what they're doing to grab that piece, duplicate it and move it over the opening)

My mod currently doesn't exist yet, as in extremely early alpha stages. Once I manage to get a Centurion to follow a player and be able to take a few commands I might release an early alpha test version.

This is a mod to dip my toes into the modding as a whole, my next step was to try and replace the Jarl of Falkreath with the Dragonborn after certain point of the Civil War.

if the slave was in a slight kneeling position with half the body above (out) of the sphere section then it could work...

actually the head/chest/back(actually butt might be more accurate) are all apart of the lid system for the sphere centurion thing... would need to do a custom 'plate' for the lid...

a better idea might be to use restraints to hold the slave in a 'kneeling' position with the upperbody of the slave restrained to the body of the centurion, maybe instead of having weapon arms the arms are fitted for a restraint system for moving slaves around singly...

My idea was to have slave out of sight actually, completely closed off in the compartment. That would certainly help with transporting slaves through areas where slavery is still frowned upon.

But I can definitely see the merit of having the slave displayed like that.

I just recently started working on a little mod (and I'm a first time modder so it's a painful process) that I haven't seen anywhere around and I think it might fit in nicely with SSG.

I remember mention in the past an idea about dwarven ruin/slave processing and training facility.

The mod I'm working on is creating a Dwemer Centurion as a follower after a short questline to fix a broken one. How could it fit the dwarven slave camp? Those things are large enough that they could house a compartment for transporting slaves' date=' perhaps a combination of a torture device where the slave inside would be subject to a varying degree of pain that powers the machine.

Now Centurion is my original idea, but I can see how something that big could have issues following the player everywhere, so once I manage to get the golem moving, I might switch it to a Dwemer Sphere(which could house a slave in the ball at its base instead of folding itself inside.

Other than that I had a really cool (I think) idea that could incorporate the entire area around Falkreath but that is obviously a large scale project and not something I would be handling just yet. But here it is.

Dragonborn through his/her deeds in the civil war is grated a title of Jarl of Falkreath (I'm guessing a major scripting project). As a Jarl, you get control over a pretty sizeable part of land, including ruined Helgen.

As a Jarl, I'd guess one would like to see the city rebuilt and restored (which would involve plenty of scripting. I'm not sure about modelling the city as it is not destroyed at the beginning of the game, so maybe there's a way to revert it to that state in stages to show reconstruction in progress)

Then such a Jarl would like to see a competent force to man the fortress in Helgen. Originally I thought link it to Dawnguard and have Dawnguard or Vampires move in, depending on Dragonborn's faction, but it could be expanded to SSG, making Helgen a base of operation for slavers.

Falkreath area being the way it is (very deserted wilderness) I imagine it could be the best possible place to expand, put down new buildings or hide away from civilization.

[/quote']

Actally Dalamar i think perhaps i will be able to make that Falkreath thing happen. At least making the player a Jarl after the civil war following the great assistance he granted Ulfric or the Imperials during the war shouldnt be too hard. A matter of few new dialogues and other rather simple things. The remaking of Helgen should be a project of its own, though shouldnt be too complex either. Maybe i will do something about it someday.