[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

Greetings, new guy here.

I just stumbled upon this site ( I had no idea that apart from some obscure side projects, a real "scene" for this kind of modding existed^^) and was immediately drawn to SSG.

While most of the other stuff I found so far seems to get old very fast, I'm really intrigued by the level of immersion your project promises (since both the old and new wiki are offline I've only read some of the stuff you posted in the earlier sections of this thread) and would very much love to see it come into existence.

I'm happy to see that you're on the way to get your motivation back to continue work and I hope your RL troubles will be resolved. :)

That said, I myself have neither the knowledge when it comes to modding/coding/texturework etc. nor the time to educate myself in this regard but would very much like to help in anyway I can. So if there's anything that can be done apart from giving feedback/criticism/encouragement and ideas... just say the word.

...will be checking this thread every couple of days or so... take care. :)

Question. Are there plans to have an alternate group that's been assigned/has the express purpose of wiping out slavery in skyrim?

For example. The imperial guard/peneculus occulatus(Spelling?)having optional missions to raid suspected slaver outposts and stuff...... only to have some members in the pockets of the slavers, thus castrating any operation taken against them before the imps have even left their base? (could also make a good way to get set up/captured. If your character doesn't figure it out early enough by reading, picking up clues.)

Some stormcloak members and supporters are actually pretty racist and advocate turning other races and/or mages into forced labor.... Slavery isn't too far away from that.

How does getting captured work anyway? Does it involve a script that triggers when your run out of stamina or something?

I realize that this doesn't really add anything. Just voicing a few thoughts. Also you guys must have covered this stuff already. But 50+ pages is a little bit too much to read with what precious little internet time i have at the moment.

@songbird:for capturing an npc there would be an not-kill aura on the player so he gets the option to ask em to submit to capture.

I also like the slaveuprising thingy ...just watched "Spartacus" ^^

Could be nice in a late stadium to an anti-slaver char.where the guild already is recognised and wildly spread.

Perhaps for ppl already did the stormcloak/impire questline.

I'm still wondering if this wouldn't work best with a "live another life begin"...

already looked at it, already planned on using it were possible... would still like bethesda to release the waveform information (addin/addon/whatever) for the CK to make putting in new anims and stuff easier though.

thanks for the suggestion though... dont hesitate to give more.

i was just thinking that the best way to ensure compatibility for CBBE with bodyslide ( and UNP probably too) is that slaves shouldnt be wearing anything in the "body" slot an example for this would be the Gatti jewelry outfit that the slaves in sexrim test are wearing, if we remove the "body" armor piece we could for example ensure an compatibility to bodyslide(even though that armor has been made bodyslide compatible) another example for that would be a maid outfit which only covers the arm and feet maybe even neck slots, get the idea? :)

edit: Oh! I also hope you have a nice break doc!

Assuming someone had almost no experience of modding Skyrim, beyond tiny, tiny changes, but wanted to learn, and wanted to help with this mod in some way, what would you advise?

(Even if help with this mod isn't needed, where's a good place to start learning Skyrim modding?)

SSG is not dead' date=' it's just on an hiatus untill DocClox thinks he is ready/willing to work on it again.

[/quote']

Yeah. No point in jumping back in too early, or I'll just be back to square one.

Some mixed news today. I look like having a LOT more free time coming up, since my employer just suspended trading and laid off all staff. And I found why my computer has been spontaneously powering off - turns out the fan on the power supply has seized up so the PSU overheats and then cuts out. So the dev box is getting a new power supply fitted.

It should be back in the next day or so though. After which, I might try firing the up CK again :)

But don't take his hiatus to mean no one is working on it. In fact' date=' I know he encourages people to continue doing their part to further the mod. He'll be back, don't you worry, but when he does it would be real awesome if we've made some progress in his absence.

[/quote']

Absolutely :)

i was just thinking that the best way to ensure compatibility for CBBE with bodyslide ( and UNP probably too) is that slaves shouldnt be wearing anything in the "body" slot an example for this would be the Gatti jewelry outfit that the slaves in sexrim test are wearing' date=' if we remove the "body" armor piece we could for example ensure an compatibility to bodyslide(even though that armor has been made bodyslide compatible) another example for that would be a maid outfit which only covers the arm and feet maybe even neck slots, get the idea? :)

edit: Oh! I also hope you have a nice break doc!

[/quote']

One of the things I keep meaning to do is get up to speed on the model and mesh side of modding. I can script pretty well now, I think, but I need some hands-on time with the modelling if I'm ever going to understand it properly.

Assuming someone had almost no experience of modding Skyrim' date=' beyond tiny, tiny changes, but wanted to learn, and wanted to help with this mod in some way, what would you advise?

(Even if help with this mod isn't needed, where's a good place to start learning Skyrim modding?)

[/quote']

Basically, what mickster said: there's some excellent tutorials on the creationkit.com site - text or video, whichever you process easiest. Start with the level design and work through them.

That'll get you the basics sorted out and you can look at where you want to go from there.

SSG is not dead' date=' it's just on an hiatus untill DocClox thinks he is ready/willing to work on it again.

[/quote']

Yeah. No point in jumping back in too early, or I'll just be back to square one.

Exactly, jumping in immediately after you are rested just defeats the whole purpose of it :)

I've been looking through the thread, and ran a few searches, but couldn't seem to find what I was hoping for.

I was really excited to see this mod, especially the notes about Secunda's Watch being live, as the PC enslavement was the biggest appeal. Also, hi from PinkPetal, DocClox!

Anyway, I've installed AP, FNIS, Fu Ro Doh, and SKSE. The only other mods I have are UNP and UNPB with the sporty mesh. Tried installing the SSG_SecundasWatch_0_0.4_2, Hulda only gave me a bandit quest. So I tried installing ssgv0_3 as well in case the beginning quest was there, still no luck. So I kept doing Hulda's bandit quests (checking Delphine as well) to see if it would pop up, and I've done them to the point where she doesn't offer any more.

So I tried installing the Sexrim_Tester_0_09.2 and that just crashes my game to the desktop when it loads.

Any help or advice is appreciated. I'm running the latest update for Skyrim (DLC aside, as I don't have them yet), and made sure to run FNIS and SKSE after installing.

best used with cbbe and stuff... however, there have been at least two updates to the game since the last release of the sexrim tester (probably why it crashes).

the SSG mod only has up to the part to rescue or 'use' the potential slave, after that it doesnt go further... part of the problem there i think is that the quest is repeatable (lag and stuff anyways).

so the mod is far from complete, if you have completed that part then you have gone as far as you currently can... mod is on hold for now, sexrim is still being worked on as a resource mod currently hopefully we can get some people working on scripts and stuff for it again at some point (besides doc, and he is taking a break from modding).

best used with cbbe and stuff... however' date=' there have been at least two updates to the game since the last release of the sexrim tester (probably why it crashes).

the SSG mod only has up to the part to rescue or 'use' the potential slave, after that it doesnt go further... part of the problem there i think is that the quest is repeatable (lag and stuff anyways).

so the mod is far from complete, if you have completed that part then you have gone as far as you currently can... mod is on hold for now, sexrim is still being worked on as a resource mod currently hopefully we can get some people working on scripts and stuff for it again at some point (besides doc, and he is taking a break from modding).

[/quote']

Ahh, I see. No worries then, thanks for the info. I misunderstood based off the wiki post saying that the Secunda's Watch stuff was done. Though I haven't even been able to get the first quest to start, where you go and rescue/abuse the slave girl. Any advice?

*** Edit *** I moved the mod's load order up and Hulda had the option to do Damsel in Distress immediately. As I understand it, the current version ends after reporting back to the Jarl, right?

That aside, when things do start up again, if there's anything I can do to help I'd be glad to. I worked on some scripting on another of Doc's games in the past, and I'm a software engineer, fresh outta school, hee.

• 2 weeks later...

You should make it to where there is an option for female pcs both to be enslaved and to rape another female.

You should make the companions usually female, so that if you disagree or whatever there is both an option to rape and be enslaved.

Also, like your ideas on pc enslavement,

Please don't stop making this.

that was part of the idea moddingnoob...

females and to a very lessar extent males and even children could/would become slaves... the children would be slaves made to clean and stuff.

females can join the guild and/or become enslaved... same as males altho doc isnt going to work on any of the male stuff beyond the very basics of being enslaved(i think someone else was going to work on some of that stuff later on).