[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

@doc

I am about to start a new job on Monday that is 12-13 hours M-F so I am down to weekends only for modding so I thought I should get what I have to you.

here is the latest version of Jorgan's Mine.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b88wpb4pza1l4ga

for anyone else who wants to check it out, feel free but remember surprises are good :)

The town should just be a series of temp activators, when you activate one a popup box will show the name of the enable script for that architecture. Some activators are enabled by other activators so look around for new ones. I will leave the order that they should be activated in up to you, then I can tweek some things around so it makes sense.

The mine entrance is just outside of the walls. If you are coming from Rorikstead take a left at the intersection, go past the trees and look around in the rocks for the door. due to navmesh concerns the initial entrance must be outside of the city. it can be moved into the city once the "Offices" architecture is activated.

There are still some loose ends but it's shaping up nicely.

for the mine I mashed together "Embershard Mine" and "Bthardamz" as well as added some of my own stuff.

I removed all of the items that idenitfied with the afflicted so its "clean" no bad guys yet and the navmesh needs to be tweeked.

Enjoy your time off, I am in no hurry for a response on this stuff. It's really just an FYI/status update for your benefit.

P.S. I had an idea. If the slaves are going to be working on rebuilding the Dwemer ruins then they will need ingots...Suppose in the Dwemer ruins we find the that secret to making Dwemer ingots is that the recipe calls for Gold, Quick silver, Moonstone, and female elf cum. but sense their are no more snow elf's we can make due with some of each elf race and mix it together. just place buckets under some of the zaz stuff and someone has to keep them cumming :)

I would like to have some zaz pillory stuff modeled in the Dwemer fashion so that I can set up the "Work shop" for collection.

Hello' date=' I found an interesting site with 3d models, They Could upon to serve as an inspiration for the creation in Skyrim. Sorry my english is bad.

[/quote']

Those look painful ;=;.

I would have added that they are even a real turn off... Urk... *feels sick*

Hello' date=' I found an interesting site with 3d models, They Could upon to serve as an inspiration for the creation in Skyrim. Sorry my english is bad.

[/quote']

Those look painful ;=;.

Oh yah! But not in a fun way, it looks really impractical for a bdsm thingy... brrrr! That drill looks more like an execution device because I really doubt it could be inserted anywhere without it ending very badly ^^

[/quote']

Those look painful ;=;.

Oh yah! But not in a fun way, it looks really impractical for a bdsm thingy... brrrr! That drill looks more like an execution device because I really doubt it could be inserted anywhere without it ending very badly ^^

I meant as an inspiration to create something like that, but of course without spines. I really like the work from mastercchris and I look forward to the next creations.

post-64962-13597879402576_thumb.jpg

post-64962-13597879402778_thumb.jpg

[/quote']

Those look painful ;=;.

I agree. Definite turnoff. I guess it can serve as inspiration to better stuff, but I wish I hadn't seen it to be honest...

Actually, all of those pictures made me shudder (and not in a good way), particularly that one where the victim is to grind on that bloodstained saw. It is comforting to know that the mod isn't going in that direction.

[/quote']

Those look painful ;=;.

I meant as an inspiration to create something like that, but of course without spines. I really like the work from mastercchris and I look forward to the next creations.

Yeah, I too, am glad this mod is not going in this direction.

OK, time to try and catch up a bit on my correspondence.

I was thinking... depending on how long you remain enslaved or by whom... You get branded. (would be nice if it was a permanent mark added as a un-removable item)

I do in fact have some plans for brands and tattoos' date=' including magical ones. Not sure when I'll get to them though. And it is a bit of a tricky one, as the discussion has shown.

Sigh.... guess i won't be installing this once its done then oh well good luck anyway.

Have you got anyone creating suitable locations for this yet? I know Helgen has been mentioned quite a few times' date=' but Helgen is a pretty sore location for most mods since the vanilla game starts there.

[/quote']

Yeah, I'm leaving Helgen alone and creating a new location in called Secunda's Watch for the first part of the story. Between Helgen Rebuilt on the one hand, and all the horror stories about games not starting because someone did something trivial to the Helgen area, I think I'm going to keep well away.

If not' date=' I could send you a few of the locations I'll be working with for Mjana's Labyrinth in the coming weeks, complete with some slave fodder you might be able to use.

[/quote']

That could be useful. I'm still hoping to be able to salvage Secunda's Watch exterior from the old corrupt esp file, but there was a lot of interior I still needed to do.

Guess that is a matter of taste' date=' what disturbs me is having non voiced text. That irks me more than having two voice actors for the same character, as long as the 2nd voice actor tries to sound like the first one it works for me.

[/quote']

Well, voicing some of the roles is going to be a mammoth undertaking. Saravyn in particular is going to have a lot of dialogue before we're done, and I'd sooner get a lot of it done by the same actor rather than parcel it out piecemeal and have some one drop out with RL issues half way through the project.

Also, I must admit that unvoiced mods don't bother me. But I know it adds a lot for some people so we'll do what we can :)

Uhm' date=' you guys are misunderstanding me.. I'm not saying the Brand needs to use actual magic.. it's an assumed enchantment. Once you are banded clothing or no.. any slaver will know you are branded. The Brand can be hidden from the general populace but never from a slaver who can always see the mark you wear as a branded slave.

[/quote']

On the other hand, I'd really like to have some magical tattoos for slave control.

I think from what I've been reading that I can create new crafting stations. If so I'd like to create a tattooist station where you can tattoo your slavegirl. Or get tattooed by your master. Or get the guild tattooist to do it for you if you're not the crafty type. I have this idea in mind for a guild tattooist who always fucks the girls while he tattoos them. Maybe we can have a tat that locks arousal level to what it is at the time the tattoo is finished. Possibilities there...

A break is always good. In the meantime some entertainment:

Ha ha! I just watched that. They played a clip of that on the radio yesterday as I was driving in to work (on Radio Four' date=' no less!) but that doesn't really prepare you for the video.

ok, I have all of the architecture for the dwemer ruins under the mine. at this point it really needs a name. Something suggestive and (snow)elvish sounding.

How does "Nchardrathzel" sound? Nothing on google, and all nicely Dwemeric sylables.

Also' date=' I have started making random objects from in game objects into sex toys brooms, Dwemer Lever, flutes and candlehorns so far as well as a few "originals" any suggestions?

Poor Lydia, the most abused woman in Skyrim

I am still trying to get the candle flames on these bad boys.

[/quote']

Awesome work. I wonder why the flames aren't working.

You mentioned using dwemer stuff. I've been wondering if someone was going to use some of the dwemer machinery to turn into adult toy machinery. That would be fun! :D

Well' date=' we've talked about a steam centurion suit, the coin-op prostitution boxes and a soul powered dwemer vibrator. And some slave jewellery too, although that's not really machinery.

@Doc thx for still keep going,don't burn up,do your thing and maybe leave some space for add-ons for ppl that have extra-special tastes.

Like the male/male thing i agree should at least be an option to turn it off/on,same for the bestial thingy ,aldough i taught that could maybe be done ingame with a effect nammed "smell of sex" or something,meaning if you had sex/rape and you're able to run away in the wild beasts will want more than a fight unless you find some water and clean yourself(maybe with some sensual animation ^^ )

I'm all in favour of adding options where possible.

hey doc i gottwo ideas for you (well one acutaully):

1. ok so what about making the lusty argolian maid a skill book

2. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23632 this is a brakable cloths mod. banits will love this...

I love the idea of the LAM as a skill book.

Also if you going "crime syndicate" maybe do something with skooma trade..i mean drugs ans prostitution mostly go hand in hand

Drugs for slave control would be good :)

I guess when I think of slavery' date=' I think of Gor, and branding is de rigour in that particular fantasy world...

[/quote']

Yeah, I'm a Gor fan too. In the books the preferred brand for female slaves was a discrete cursive "s" on the inner thigh. Well, Gorean "K" rune probably, but you get the idea.

I also like the idea from A Song Of Ice And Fire where the slave prostitutes had tears tattooed on their faces.

here is the latest version of Jorgan's Mine.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b88wpb4pza1l4ga

P.S. I had an idea. If the slaves are going to be working on rebuilding the Dwemer ruins then they will need ingots...Suppose in the Dwemer ruins we find the that secret to making Dwemer ingots is that the recipe calls for Gold' date=' Quick silver, Moonstone, and female elf cum. but sense their are no more snow elf's we can make due with some of each elf race and mix it together. just place buckets under some of the zaz stuff and someone has to keep them cumming :)

[/quote']

Good stuff. I've not loaded it yet but I'll see about it when I get back tomorrow.

Those look painful ;=;.

I would have added that they are even a real turn off... Urk... *feels sick*

Yeah' date=' I don't think I much like that level of pain either. We could have some sort of system to modularise the facilities for PC slavers I suppose. It's hard to see how slavegirls could be given the required level of control.

Oh yah! But not in a fun way' date=' it looks really impractical for a bdsm thingy... brrrr! That drill looks more like an execution device because I really doubt it could be inserted anywhere without it ending very badly ^^

[/quote']

Yeah, tone down the penetration somewhat and there's fun to be had there :)

Actually' date=' all of those pictures made me shudder (and not in a good way), particularly that one where the victim is to grind on that bloodstained saw. It is comforting to know that the mod isn't going in that direction.

[/quote']

Yeah' date=' I too, am glad this mod is not going in this direction.

[/quote']

It's not. I have a limited appetite for guro and what I do include will be optional.

I think it's. Supposed to mean you've killed someone

Yes' date=' among North American gangs...

[/quote']

I've seen tear tattoos on some less reputable people here in Sweden too. I guess it's spread outside of North America.

Maybe for sex slaves that have killed someone? ;)

Cockacidal maniacs

:D

If I understand you correctly' date=' there isn't a quest beyond raping or rescuing teija at the moment.

[/quote']

Ah, alright, any ETA on further missions?

In general, please don't ask that~