[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

Guest KingKenny04

Hiyas! Discovered this mod a few weeks back, I'm curious about the first quest. I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago and played through it just now. Now, the front page says that the animations aren't yet included, and when I played through it just now it was dialogue only, which I expected. But I've been reading through this thread for the past couple of hours and I'm seeing a lot of references thy would seem to indicate the animations are supposed to be working? What I'm wondering is if there is a version of the first quest with the rape animations working that I've somehow missed, or if they've not yet been included in the download. I'm sure I could find this info on the wiki, but it seems to be down at the moment.

I apologize if this is posted somewhere else and I've simply missed it.

Hiyas! Discovered this mod a few weeks back' date=' I'm curious about the first quest. I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago and played through it just now. Now, the front page says that the animations aren't yet included, and when I played through it just now it was dialogue only, which I expected. But I've been reading through this thread for the past couple of hours and I'm seeing a lot of references thy would seem to indicate the animations are supposed to be working? What I'm wondering is if there is a version of the first quest with the rape animations working that I've somehow missed, or if they've not yet been included in the download. I'm sure I could find this info on the wiki, but it seems to be down at the moment.

I apologize if this is posted somewhere else and I've simply missed it.

[/quote']

Don't know if I'm the right person to answer your question properly, but aside from the download provided I'd assume the only requirements for this mod to work would be FNIS (remember to use the generator) and ASX (Adult Show XXX). Both are available on Nexus. I can't remember if SKSE is necessary, though I have it I think for another animation mod I use.

There's very little animation done so far. You shouldn't have an issue if you have everything. Hmmm, can't remember if Adult Toys is necessary. I have that one too, which is also available from Nexus. Like I said, not sure if I am the best person to answer you, I have this mod saved, but haven't used it for some time now.

It's said that there is no real plan for mind control, due to difficulties of making it feel right in the game, right?

It's just a possibility but can't mind control be done like this?

Make a collar or ring or whatever, this then should be worn by the person you want to practice mind control on. Give the item a script to do random actions at certain times. (either a set time of the day, like 12 o'clock, or after x hours since the last effect) When these conditions are fulfilled (time and item worn by player, maybe condition needed for the action itself) you will lose controls of your character and she will do the action that's inscribed in the item.

For example you could create a collar that would make you lose control of your character when she is near a group of more than 4 people and make her masturbate,

which could happen once a day. Make a ring that would cause the character to have sex with the first male/female/person/etc. see sees after 11 am.

the possibilities are endless.

And these items would be awesome to use and reverse pickpocket on certain npc's,

give one to the jarl of solitude and she will be giving the occasional show,

reverse pickpocket it to a bandit and have her cause an orgy that gives you a easy way to sneak past some other bandits guarding something.

(unless you get caught up in it)

Maybe even make a ring that causes the wearer of the ring try to put these mindcontrol rings/collars on others without you needing to do that.

(prolly should limit the amount though)

Or have a ring that makes women wake up in the middle of the night, mindlessly wander to a concealed building and make them prostitute for you, and then after a few hours returning home without them ever knowing it.

It's said that there is no real plan for mind control' date=' due to difficulties of making it feel right in the game, right?

It's just a possibility but can't mind control be done like this?

Make a collar or ring or whatever, this then should be worn by the person you want to practice mind control on. Give the item a script to do random actions at certain times. (either a set time of the day, like 12 o'clock, or after x hours since the last effect) When these conditions are fulfilled (time and item worn by player, maybe condition needed for the action itself) you will lose controls of your character and she will do the action that's inscribed in the item.

For example you could create a collar that would make you lose control of your character when she is near a group of more than 4 people and make her masturbate,

which could happen once a day. Make a ring that would cause the character to have sex with the first male/female/person/etc. see sees after 11 am.

the possibilities are endless.

And these items would be awesome to use and reverse pickpocket on certain npc's,

give one to the jarl of solitude and she will be giving the occasional show,

reverse pickpocket it to a bandit and have her cause an orgy that gives you a easy way to sneak past some other bandits guarding something.

(unless you get caught up in it)

Maybe even make a ring that causes the wearer of the ring try to put these mindcontrol rings/collars on others without you needing to do that.

(prolly should limit the amount though)

Or have a ring that makes women wake up in the middle of the night, mindlessly wander to a concealed building and make them prostitute for you, and then after a few hours returning home without them ever knowing it.

[/quote']

I don't hate what you said and although mind control isn't really planed as I understand. I can imagine maybe some sort of magic item that over time overwhelms a slave's mind peacefully into a some sort mindless tool that doesn't really talk but just does as it's told without question or hesitation.

But to be honest mind control and a well trained slave should be really hard to differentiate in either case. Mind control would probably just be an easier path to the same ends

I started off the same way back in January. Updates happened so fast and i got viruses so often that i had to buy it. I'm sorry man but you need to find some way to buy it. It makes life way easier for modding. I know its not cheap, you could install steam for free and watch for sales. Thats what i did.

well last night while (and don't be mad at me.. ) I was in the nexus chatroom and someone said that at least at his local area... Skyrim was on sale at WalMart for $19 U.S.

Just don't buy skyrim second hand, I don't think that works with the whole steam thing :)

Guest KingKenny04

How long before you think you'll need voice actors? If you haven't already picked some out, I'd like to volunteer! I'd really like to help any way that I can, but I don't know anything about modeling or coding.

i have seen that dude, what a idiot... wannabe goth kids are doing that sort of thing too.

whats really sad about it is that they dont even do it because they really want to, its a 'fitting in' or the 'popular' thing to do at the moment... lol will be funny to see what they think about it later on when they get older.

I was just thinking how hilarous it would be if you could get enslaved in your own house in hearthfire' date=' and then the slavers/bandits should decide to stay because your house makes a better base then their old cave or sth.

[/quote']

Even if I saw it coming, I would still laugh at that.

Just a little Question....

I am playing around with the CK and scripting.

For learnig i use the Sx3 slaverplugin(see SteamLib, search slave, it is a little buggggggy...).

If i enslave an Actor, and sell him.... after a while he will return to his normal AI-Packages/Quests...

if i enslave an Actor from Adventures an Travelers(see Nexus et al.)

the slaves companion will follow or plop in existenz at the slave market and remain as long the slave is not sold.

So i see some difficultis to enslave Actors if they were not exclusiv created for the slavemarket.

For example:

if you clean up a bandits hideout... and you diddn't kill all the bandits, because you enslaved one of them(that nice girl...;).. the hideout may be displayed as uncompleted... or may break a quest..

How do you manage this... or is there a workaround?

?

Oli

Regretfully, this mod is now officially on hiatus.

For those who don't know, my paying job is in meltdown at the moment, and between the stress of that and my self-inflicted workload from the mod I've got to the point where it hurts to think about it.

So, development is suspended. Apologies all round.

I'm not ruling out resuming work when my brain cools down a bit, but for now I'm taking a break until further notice.

Regretfully' date=' this mod is now officially on hiatus.

For those who don't know, my paying job is in meltdown at the moment, and between the stress of that and my self-inflicted workload from the mod I've got to the point where it hurts to think about it.

So, development is suspended. Apologies all round.

I'm not ruling out resuming work when my brain cools down a bit, but for now I'm taking a break until further notice.

[/quote']

Sad to hear this but good luck with real life.

Also, drink some tea, helps with the stress, Though if you're from the UK I probably wouldn't need to tell you that.

And will you put the thread on hold or are new ideas still allowed to be added?