[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

Hi, LOOONG time since I played skyrim and even longer still since I lurked this thread, but I tried SexiS and I'm really amazed over how good it is... but immersion is key so this mod would be awesome if it ever got finished. I don't have much experience with modding, which is why I haven't posted before, but I'd like to give some advice :)

About that lead scripting bussiness - even if I had more experience, I would never do it, simply because I couldn't handle the responsibility. Why not, instead of a King or Queen, have a council of Elders? That way, responsibility is divided and there won't be another Mad King Doc, but power over decisions is still focused. That way, the Elders can decide which projects are most essential, which leeches was talking about earlier, and the minions thus work much more efficient.

Maybe thinking about it in terms of kings and queens is just silly, but still. Maybe its easier to find people to be lead scripters if they don't have to be alone, maybe 3? 5? 7?

It can't be an even number, magic numbers aren't even.

Ok, thats about it.

pinkTeddySlaveryQuest->PinkTeddyPlayerAlias

Uncomment everything, if you want to use the cloak. Otherwise use the tag I mentioned earlier.

pinkTeddySlaveryQuest->pinkTeddySlaverySlaveTransportAlias

This reference alias will be assigned to npc when she is following player. Clear this reference to reset following.

What does it do?

When npc gets in isBleedingOut state(on their knees) they will surrender and become neutral towards player. Their outfit will reset and player can use dialog to strip them naked. Player can also use dialog to 'tie' npc. This will make npc to follow player and npc will equip executioners hood and prisoner's cuffs.

What I haven't been able to do is to make them follow player arms tied like those prisoners in prisoner trains are doing. If anyone knows how to do it, I would be happy to hear it. :)

theAdventuresofPinkTeddySlavery_SSG_130114.zip

Ok' date=' thats about it.

Uncomment everything, if you want to use the cloak. Otherwise use the tag I mentioned earlier.

This reference alias will be assigned to npc when she is following player. Clear this reference to reset following.

What does it do?

When npc gets in isBleedingOut state(on their knees) they will surrender and become neutral towards player. Their outfit will reset and player can use dialog to strip them naked. Player can also use dialog to 'tie' npc. This will make npc to follow player and npc will equip executioners hood and prisoner's cuffs.

What I haven't been able to do is to make them follow player arms tied like those prisoners in prisoner trains are doing. If anyone knows how to do it, I would be happy to hear it. :)

[/quote']

Granted, I'm no scripter, but animations tend to remain constant once enforced upon an NPC, as the usage of ZaZ can attest. So... an animation to go along with it, perhaps?

^ moronic comment

Ok' date=' thats about it.

What does it do?

[/quote']

Xaz bondage mod (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11897) has cuffs that play the bound animation while they're worn. You can look how it was done there but if you're just looking for the script command to play animations it's "PlayIdle" and the offset idle you're looking for is called "offset_bound" or something very similar

i have uploaded the mods/resource packs for his stuff... so that people can work on any of it that might need it, not much probably in that vein lol.

ready to be used, textures on the FO3/FNV (i think it might just be FNV) might need to be reworked for possibly using in skyrim :D

well needs to be unpacked in some cases, left everything intact so that if possible some of the scripting might be worked into sexrim if possible... or at least used as something to look at.

edit:

uh... will be uploaded soon here: resources

also, let me know if there are any issues with the site... the more issues we can track down the more we can fix and upgrade the site.

specially with registering on the site etc. PM me please... or email me sb.seed@gmail.com

cant fix stuff we dont know about.

wiki is as functional as its going to get i think: can be found here

Xaz bondage mod (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11897) has cuffs that play the bound animation while they're worn. You can look how it was done there but if you're just looking for the script command to play animations it's "PlayIdle" and the offset idle you're looking for is called "offset_bound" or something very similar

Yesterday I went through all those animations and couldn't find it, but looks like its actually there, thanks. Thanks for you too voivode. :)

Btw, if there is anything special you want this framework to do just tell me and I'll check if it fits(before it sits).

Here you go. This time with scripts. I forgot to add them last time.

Everything should be working now except somehow I cannot get boots with skse function GetWornForm when changing from default outfit to no outfit.

Either clear pinkTeddySlaverySlaveTransportAlias (I couldn't do it. After clearing it always pointed to actor even if it was dead.) or use pinkTeddySlaveryDeadDummyActor to reset slave who is following player.

theAdventuresofPinkTeddySlavery_SSG_130116.zip

I am a bit confused about this mod. It seems if I look a the last posts that the mod is now moving on with animations etc.. but when reading the first post it says that the mod is currently on hold and no animation is included.

Do you guys work on the side and are planning a 'kind of' new SSG? You should update the OP then :P

Thanks for your works. Hope we will be able to test something soon ! :)

doc created the thread

the continuation has been moved to a site/forum setup specifically for this project.

(can be reached via link in my signature)

i am hoping that doc will become actively involved with the project again, and yes the OP needs to be updated... will have to wait for now.

so the best i can offer is for you to check the forum and register there to participate or discuss etc.

doc created the thread

the continuation has been moved to a site/forum setup specifically for this project.
(can be reached via link in my signature)

i am hoping that doc will become actively involved with the project again, and yes the OP needs to be updated... will have to wait for now.

so the best i can offer is for you to check the forum and register there to participate or discuss etc.

OOPS I think you forgot most of your link there sbseed I just clicked the forum word to check it out and got Oops! Google Chrome could not find 'http

Hmm looks like there is a new slavery mod that has been uploaded to the nexus might have to check it out. It's called Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP by layam. Here's a link to it if no one has seen it before. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29886

Interesting mod, looks like it has all the things my slavery framework has plus whip.

Btw, I added some screens that show how my framework works.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15156&pid=313185#pid313185

Hi I'm Korean.First, thanks for this mode.Quest progress, I'm gonna have to do something I do not.I said random npc placement Whiterun.Also let me know where to find me, or let me know the commands. And prison?Torture room? Also let me know the location ..plz Asked.Note that I use a female character.

Hi I'm Korean.First' date=' thanks for this mode.Quest progress, I'm gonna have to do something I do not.I said random npc placement Whiterun.Also let me know where to find me, or let me know the commands. And prison?Torture room? Also let me know the location ..plz Asked.Note that I use a female character.

[/quote']

its far from finished yet... need to work out the full quest lines plus interchanges from slave to member or viceversa throughout etc.

once we get to a beta release for the mod, it will be released on here for people to play around with.