[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

i hope he comes back' date=' but if not i will try to get people working on it actively again...

[/quote']

I'm looking forward to hearing more about this mod, I've been following since before the creation kit was released and don't want to see it die.

Anyway, if you need a voice actor, drop me a pm, I'll be able to do some recording within a few days. I'm an 18 year old British man, so if you need some dodgy henchman I could do a seedy cockney accent. Or if you needed someone a bit posher, my Queen's English comes quite naturally :P

oh yeh, I can do a drunk Irishman's accent, if you're interested.

I would offer help with the important stuff like scripting and modeling, but I have no scripting skills, and I can only make low detail blocky objects in blender.

I found myself thinking of the dastard quest line today..

the part where the women are kept in storage indefinitely. Well, why not add an item; dwemer lubricant? Use the dwemer oil container model. I figure that while the women are being kept in the warehouse they are always secreting, so why not use it? It is also another reason to have them in an automated warehouse instead of all on the sales floor. They would probably wouldn't want handlers contaminating the product during collection. Of course the sg, could just add this as one more good to sell.

Btw: what happened to the wiki? my bookmark to the second, (third?) incarnation of the wiki isn't working. could someone post a link to the new wiki?

Edit: I had meant a universal lubricant for use in gear boxes as well as other mechanical items. The main ingredient would just happen to be cooze-ooz...

why this thread still on top?

I think its safe to say that this is one of the site's most anticipated mods, I think it's worth keeping the thread in prime location, especially considering sbseed is trying to get some more people working on it.

ok, here is how things are going to work going forward...

there will be section or team leads for a given area of work.

as follows:

- VO Lead (VO recordings will be put in Sexrim Resource mod, will work with A.C.L. to move final VO recordings into the Sexrim mod for any general use that might come up).

- SSG Quest Line lead (will be working on voice scripts with VO Lead, will be working on call procedures with Script/Coding Lead, and setting up the Questline in the CK for the mod).

- Asset Coordinator Lead (working with Sexrim Project people to keep track of call procedures and naming conventions for all assets, making sure what is supposed to be is were it needs to be as far as assets within this mod).

- Script/Coding Lead (working with everyone, making sure all the scripting and coding is done for the mod, run tests on all scripts/codes, call procedures to sexrim etc.).

- Compile Mod Lead (periodic compile everything from updates, to releases for the mod, including running all mod testing for the mod as well).

listed are the basic responsibilities for the leads... for anyone who is still working on stuff from before, or whatever please contact me... we need to organize everything so that no one person will get burned out etc.

anyone who wants to help out in any of these areas (or if i missed something) contact me.

we will need to discuss what still needs to be worked on, as well as doing basic planning going forward... we will need leads, if you are interested let me know.

if you just want to help out generally with whatever, contact me and we will go over what skill sets you have and how that will aid.

since i am not sure what was done before, outside of some of the stuff i have worked on or helped with and doc hasnt gotten back to me on anything this is were we are going to start at for now... we will be using everything that IS available as a base point as well.

i know that many people have agreed to allow SSG/Sexrim to use their stuff as well, such as CBBE and cherry hotaling's work (im not sure because the wiki is down, and possibly deleted) will need to get those permissions put here on the thread so that there is clarifications on usage etc. closer to home that can be accessed and checked on realities easily.

so PM or EMAIL me... seriously.

People that i know are going to be helping so far, outside of leads:

MisterH

alphon5e

sbseed

possibles:

masterchris (zaz restraints/bondage stuff)

(other individuals that i cant remember currently, lol)

edit:

if you are contacting me by Email, put SSG/Sexrim in the subject line.

thanks

I'd really like to help. I saw AT Dungeon Keeper for Oblivion fall apart, and I'd hate to see that happen again. Seeing as I have precious little modding experience, however, any help I could offer would be of an unconventional sort.

What I can offer is hosting. A wiki, a dedicated IRC server, whatever you may need to coordinate and showcase SSG, Sexrim, and anything else you may have going on.

I had an idea were the losing woman of a gladiator match gets peed on buy the winer the first time on the breast the second time the vigina and the third time the mouth and she can not wash it off herself but must have men do it for her w with a free blowjob of course

I'd really like to help. I saw AT Dungeon Keeper for Oblivion fall apart' date=' and I'd hate to see that happen again. Seeing as I have precious little modding experience, however, any help I could offer would be of an unconventional sort.

What I can offer is hosting. A wiki, a dedicated IRC server, whatever you may need to coordinate and showcase SSG, Sexrim, and anything else you may have going on.

[/quote']

thank you for volunteering... we do need someone working on all that stuff.

current position: Internet Sources Lead (unless someone can come up with something better).

thanks for reminding me about that inadvertently lol

first job working on wiki... anyone else who has experience with website's (custom coding and stuff) or want to help out working on the wiki/IRC/etc. contact me we can discuss what needs to be worked on and what you will be working on with Voivode.

edit:

still need leads for other sections of the project... you dont have to be good at them, just have to know enough about it to lead a small group of people for the section.

so if you want to help at all, contact me - MP or email... or here

the project for SSG/Sexrim have a NEW wiki/forum/IRC and stuff thanks to Voivode... awesome work.

for anyone who has worked on assets for either SSG or Sexrim you can now take that work and post it on the forums (please keep all finished model/meshes posted to sexrim side)...

you can post ideas in SSG/Sexrim threads respectively... each one has its own section for that.

I'm really happy to see that SSG is still being worked on :)

One thing though, Krystallnacht? I mean it's great that we have a working wiki again, but with the kind of content this mod is going to have, do we really need a reference to Nazi progroms as well?

I'm really happy to see that SSG is still being worked on :)

One thing though' date=' Krystallnacht? I mean it's great that we have a working wiki again, but with the kind of content this mod is going to have, do we really need a reference to Nazi progroms as well?

[/quote']

The name is a reminder that, if you want free expression, you're going to come across things that may offend you. That is the reason for both the site and domain name.

I've thought about getting another domain, but that would remove the message that "Freedom for you means freedom for those you disagree with." Perhaps if there were great demand, I could compromise principle and procure another domain.

For the record, I am not a Nazi, Klansman, etc.

I have been thinking about reviving one of my oblivion mods in skyrim. Its slave themed mod just like this one. I was wondering could we benefit somehow from each others mods.

( Castle' date=' capturing/buying/selling slaves etc. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=352 )

[/quote']

most likely we can... could possibly work on hide away areas for skyrim cities, were the local contact for the SSG hangs out.

for some things you will need permission from the creators... that said anything that is created new (specifically) for the mod, you can use for your mod. as long as no one else who is working on it has a problem with that.

you can add that idea to forum for ssg/sexrim if you want, in fact i could create a thread specific to that and have votes on specific items and general.

The name is a reminder that' date=' if you want free expression, you're going to come across things that may offend you. That is the reason for both the site and domain name.

I've thought about getting another domain, but that would remove the message that "Freedom for you means freedom for those you disagree with." Perhaps if there were great demand, I could compromise principle and procure another domain.

For the record, [i']I am not[/i] a Nazi, Klansman, etc.

While I may agree with that basic principle you just explained, I don't think this is the place for this kind of statement. Personally the name makes me rather uneasy, and it's not really the kind of association I want to have when thinking about a sex mod... Others might also find it quite off-putting. Not to mention it's very easy to misunderstand.

But we can see what others think about it.

The name is a reminder that' date=' if you want free expression, you're going to come across things that may offend you. That is the reason for both the site and domain name.

For the record, [i']I am not[/i] a Nazi, Klansman, etc.

While I may agree with that basic principle you just explained, I don't think this is the place for this kind of statement. Personally the name makes me rather uneasy, and it's not really the kind of association I want to have when thinking about a sex mod... Others might also find it quite off-putting. Not to mention it's very easy to misunderstand.

But we can see what others think about it.

I certainly have to concur with this. It doesn't really sound right, especially in the context of this thread.