New Clothing Body Style Converter Beta v0.89f (10-26-2014)

Would it be possible to use this to convert clothes from "HGEC E-Cup" to "HGEC C-Cup 6 breasts" ?

Of course - did you read the OP at all? This is designed to convert to and from ANY body, even ones from previous Bethesda games that use different idle mesh poses (the T-pose).

Greetings.

Yes ...theorically ... ;°)

Just one question please : did you ever tried to convert an outfit from Skyrim ( BBp and with the whole body meshes , head/mask , body, hands/gloves , feet/shoes ...) to Oblivion ?

If this is the case and of course if the conversion was sucessful , could you wrote to us the order of the procedure to get it working in Oblivion's game ?

Using this tool to convert something from one game to another isn't so simple , in fact i think it's better ( and quick , faster ) to do it with a real 3D tool .That's especially true if you are not able to test each meshes in their respective game first .

So you need to have the different games still working ( it depends if you want to test the meshes separatly first or not )

Converting thing from only one game is really easy ( most of the time ) the only problem is to work with "clean meshes " ( = clean source made by a real modder , so an experimented one , not something like " BodySlide/Outfit Studio " made by the first " tourist ...  ) .

Finally if i ask you this question that's just because i got some " issues " when i trying ( this last night and today )  to convert a Skyrim's model to Oblivion ... i quiet sure i would be able to get what i want , but not as expected ... i mean " quicly " !

Sure it's the first time i use this Converter to convert something from different games.

Cheers.

I seriously doubt any body that uses Skyrim "jiggle physics" would even sort of work on older games. Best case scenario -> the game doesn't know how to any doesn't try to read the additional data that it cannot parse and nothing happens, but these are BETHESDA games, and we all know their shitty engines would rather freak out and CTD than just continue on with some tiny invisible errors...

Thank you for your advice ... so that's why a wrote " theorically" ... as an indirect answer.

So, now i think it's possible but this need a good  knownledge ( better than my english ... sorry for this ) of the different game's  structures and as i said it's not so easy if you only use this converter time to time .... of course , Gerra6 who perfectly knows the mechanism of his tool and the structures of the different  games will release this probably quickly and well done at the first attempt ... ( supposed he worked with clean originals meshes ...) but not we .

We must learn a few things about these respective games and finally , that's why i said it's better in this case to use a real 3D tool and not the Converter.

Anyway , i'll try to do it correctly but's it's ' a little bit "  painful at this moment .

Cheers.

Would it be possible to use this to convert clothes from "HGEC E-Cup" to "HGEC C-Cup 6 breasts" ?

(Is this a chimera body?)

Use the converter to get a valid HGEC C-Cup version of the normal clothing (if you already have one, all the better).

After that, I'm afraid you'll have to use Blender or another 3D tool. The following procedure applies to Blender.

1. Import the chimera body complete of hands, feet, head mesh. Import the clothing/armor. Delete any residual skeleton.

2. Save the .blend file (it never hurts to be cautious). Save often during editing, too, with different filenames as you progress.

3. Select and delete the area that must be replaced (hit B for rectangular selection, hit B twice for paint selection).

(Be careful when selecting triangles. You may end up selecting faces that are on the other side of the mesh. Sometimes this is what you want, sometimes not. There is a button that toggles between front selection and full selection).

4. Select the area you want duplicated

5. Duplicate the portion of the mesh (Alt-D in Blender, if I recall correctly).

6. Grab/move the duplicated area to its final destination (pressing x, y, z while grabbing will constraint the movement along that axis). You may need also a little local rotation along X axis (press R, X, X)

7. Repeat steps 5, 6 as needed.

8. Try to fill eventual gaps with triangles. You may need to merge vertices if you don't want the pieces to be separated.

9. Remove unused vertices.

10. Recalculate normals.

11. Select all, Import the skeleton, "skeleton only + parent to selected" option enabled.

12. Export the nif

13. Clean the nif in Nifskope. Test.

As long as you don't create parts of the armor using extrusion, this method should preserve also the BBB painting (however, I cannot foresee the consequences, since the edited part will be now distant from the OP bones).

I know it sounds complicated and there are things I may have left out (checking the material properties, for example) but the only way to learn things is through practise.

okay, so that's where my journey ends. i'm not going to learn 3d-modeling.

I feared as much. Now prepare for the unexpected. Send me the stuff by PM or on the board, and I'll see what I can do.

I know in advance it will be a suicide, but let's try this. I can use some exercise.

It's an Oblivion mesh, right?

I feared as much. Now prepare for the unexpected. Send me the stuff by PM or on the board, and I'll see what I can do.

I know in advance it will be a suicide, but let's try this. I can use some exercise.

It's an Oblivion mesh, right?

i there .

@ QuiteTheTail

... un suicide ? sûrement pas  ... mais probablement instructif pour beaucoup d'entre nous.

Cheers.

***************************************>

@ DeadSomething :

Hurry, send your meshes to this kind person ... i want to see that ! ... :)

A simple question please : in you just want a " 6 boobs HGEC body E-cup "...and nude, without any clothing/armor converted to this one ?

Second simple question : 6 boobs ok, but bouncing all them all ?

Cheers.

thanks for your offer.

both bodytype meshes are from setbody reloaded (oblivion) and the armor is HGEC EVE BBB Stockarmor and clothes replacer (Ecup).

so i tried it with this, but only because kingkong posted it were pyiified meshes etc.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43509-replaceroverhaul-clothesarmor-hgec-e-ll/

what i'm also looking at is: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34164/?

and http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34324/?

i only tried it with a handful of the meshes just to see if it is possible to use as a shortcut.

regarding that the majority of meshes in mods are made for DMRA, i might even try that instead.

so, well, i'm still not sure, which body and armor replacer i want to use in the end.

@annafly: the idea is to convert all stockarmor and clothes, so khajiit can wear them and not suddenly lose most of their breasts when equipping clothes.

maybe if the tool could use the new body as a stamp to form the clothes, that'd do the trick... i read about something like that as a too lfor 3dsmax some years ago...

the nude mesh already got 6 breasts, but the clothes dont... so that's the "problem" while "problem" directly translated means "task or assignment".

thanks for your offer.

both bodytype meshes are from setbody reloaded (oblivion) and the armor is HGEC EVE BBB Stockarmor and clothes replacer (Ecup).

i only tried it with a handful of the meshes just to see if it is possible to use as a shortcut.

regarding that the majority of meshes in mods are made for DMRA, i might even try that instead.

so, well, i'm still not sure, which body and armor replacer i want to use in the end.

@annafly: the idea is to convert all stockarmor and clothes, so khajiit can wear them and not suddenly lose most of their breasts.

maybe if the tool could use the new body as a stamp to form the clothes, that'd do the trick... i read about something like that as a too lfor 3dsmax some years ago...

the nude mesh already got 6 breasts, but the clothes dont... so that's the "problem" while "problem" directly translated means "task or assignment".

Hi there.

Well, now QuiteTheTail will be busy for a "little time" ... ;°)

Please can you post the six breasts mesh directly gere in this topic.

I probably have one from the version SetBodyReloaded v1-20  , but it's possible i have another one.

If what i'm thinking it's true , you ( or me ) will get some trouble if the DMRA meshes used the Saaya's DMRA meshes as model ... there is a "bug there , more visible once converted to a thinner breast size ( especially A to D cup and maybe more ...) .

The second problem you probably got with the Converter is about the weight painting ( in other words the "bouncing effect " ... here ) , because the meshes from SetBody Reloaded are not only symetrical ( that has nothing to do with the Weight painting ...) and most of HGEc body are not symetrical but the weight painting is different ... different enought to not use it to a Corronera/Saaya BBBrizzed models or you will get a serious "clipping" .

So if you want to use a mesh from SetBody Reloaded as a replacer in your model ( based on Corromera pre-weighted body and popularized by Saaya and other talentuous modders )  to create a template, you must remove the weight painting first ...

Cheers.

okay... that's all already very technical to me... i only ever mix-matched outfits in nifskope from different meshes and edited textures (adding transparency alpha :P ).

so the meshes

this is directly the files i used with the converter:

maybe i only made some strange faults while creating the lattice, so that file is in there too.

workplace.7z

okay... that's all already very technical to me... i only ever mix-matched outfits in nifskope from different meshes and edited textures (adding transparency alpha :P ).

so the meshes

maybe i only made some strange faults while creating the lattice, so that file is in there too.

Hi.

For all of  us , there was a beginning one day ... for some, slowly , for other ,faster.

Well NifSkope ... a real " Gift of our Lord " as i already said ... a must have .

Well talking about NifSkope  ... you can see and understand what i wrote in the previous post about the paint painting used in one of your EVE outfit and the one used in a body from the SetBody Reloaded Edition ...

You just need to replace the body from your 'Eve" mesh by the one from SetBody Reloaded . Don't forget to copy branch/ past branch ( not only copy/ past ...) .

But first to check what i said you need to load the Skeleton you usually use in game .

Secondly , copy/past ( ...copybranch/past branch of course ) the different meshes from an EVE outfit to the very first node ( that's the  one at the top, usually named ( but not always ) Scene Root ... on this window where you 've just loaded the Skeleton .

Ok ?

Last part : copy the body mesh from SetBody Reloaded ( once again copy branch ---> past branch ) that match  this upperbody outfit ... rememmber to copy branch ---> past branch to the very first node at the top . 

Now load an animation , a .kf file  ( walk forward for exemple )  : to do so , clic on "Spell ---> Animation ---> attach Kf  " ... a new window will "pop- up " and ther you must choose a folder were the KF file are ... and OK .

If all was done correctly , the animation begin to play ( or use the "Play" button if not ) and theorically here you will probably be able to see the "clipping i was talking about ...

Seriously , try it , i'll will absolutly not " waste" your time by trying different things/functions in NifSkope.

Well, now i know, maybe this isn't your " cup of tea " but that's another story. ... " on n'est jamais si bien servi que par soi-meme  (sorry  it's french ) " ... so do it yourself .

Cheers.

PS ... oh i forgot this ...about the "alpha" you are talking about : if you add an alpha channel to a mesh , first change this one to NiTriShape ( or maybe it's already named as this ? ) Most of the time, when you clean a mesh with NifSkope , you also transform the NiTriShape to the NitriStrip nodes ( these last are better for the performance of Oblivion Engine  than a NiTriShape )  but that's an error if the mersh use an alpha channel ... remember this point !

To change a NiTriStrip to a NiTriShape , click on the mesh ( from the list bloc ) right-click ---> Mesh ---> Triangulate ...

... and to change only one specific mesh from a NiTriShape to a NiTriStrip : click on the mesh ( list bloc ) ---> righ-clic ---> Mesh ---> Stich Strips .

Of course save your new "nif " now . 

Last thing : if you want to "Stripyfy" ( = change the NiTriShape to NiTriStrip ) all the meshes from a nif file , click on " Speell ( at the top ) ---> optimize ---> Stypify  All TriShapes .

That's enough for this moment . Cheers.

Definitely should work.

If I get this right, all you need to get started is a "HGEC Ecup 6 breast" body, and a basic set of clothing (6 breast E-Cup too).

All of this should be done in Blender. Once you have them, you can resize them using the Converter, and texture them to whatever you like.

I admit it's already difficult (for me). Just one thing (about the body meshes): let's pretend I succeed at creating the right geometry, but how about the UV map (nipple coloration, muscular lines and so on)? Texturing is not exactly my daily bread... If you're just looking for a template, that shouldn't be important though.

Ah, you're working on beast races... it makes sense.

Definitely should work.

If I get this right, all you need to get started is a "HGEC Ecup 6 breast" body, and a basic set of clothing (6 breast E-Cup too).

All of this should be done in Blender. Once you have them, you can resize them using the Converter, and texture them to whatever you like.

I admit it's already difficult. Just one thing (about the body meshes): let's pretend I succeed at creating the right geometry, but how about the UV map (nipple coloration, muscular lines and so on)? Texturing is not exactly my daily bread...

My experience (so far) is that the unconverted textures map fine to the converted meshes. Although maybe I've just been lucky.

Definitely should work.

I admit it's already difficult. Just one thing (about the body meshes): let's pretend I succeed at creating the right geometry, but how about the UV map (nipple coloration, muscular lines and so on)? Texturing is not exactly my daily bread... If you're just looking for a template, that shouldn't be important though.

Ah, you're working on beast races... it makes sense.

Hi

Quicly it's already too late for me this night.

@ QuiteTheTail ! just an idea : you remember my "joke" nif ' in the Brideyna's thread ... so you can use the cutted boobs ( from Electrro's HFB body ) to create " quickly a model with blender ... maybe it would be more simple to duplicate ( 3 x to get 6 boobs )  and adjust them  with NifSkope to an HGEC HFB body ( in this case you just need to duplicate then 2 times and not 3 ) Apply your transformations ( like this the 6 boobs would be able to bounce ....)  and export this already weight painted nif to Blender .

There you just need to cut the hided upperbody mesh under the new breasts .

So i think it's more quick like this, am i wrong ?

Cheers.

Cheers.

Quickly!

I use only 1% of Nifskope's features/potential. Never got the hang of it. Perhaps in the future...

If you're sure it's a better/quicker way of attaining the same result, go ahead. I could try the Blender method, and then we could compare the results. I suspect that Nifskope is more precise, after all.

Misunderstanding on my behalf. You're suggesting to import in Blender the block containing the HFB breast thrice, adding the body, then do the editing. It's another option, but I think DeadSomething is specifically interested in some E-Cup clothing or armor (haven't checked the links yet).

so the meshes

Hi .

I don't understand why you talk about DMRA ... the two links  are for a Saaya's convertion ( and not DMRA ) ...

I probably already got them in this machine and i will check your mesh tomorrow ( it's time to go to sleep for me ...)

First i will remove the weight pain from the 4 or 6 boobs model , not only because the weight painting is very different but most of all to remove in this case the OP3 bones ( no needed here ) .

After this it's better to create a template directly from one mesh ( get it from one of the EVE Outfit  or directly from Saaya BBB compilation base ... but not his DMRA - as i said there is a bug there ...) .

Unfortunately i suppose (i will check this tomorrow ) there are only two bouncing boobs , right ?

Good night .... coming soon ..in a few hours .

Cheers.

Quickly!

I use only 1% of Nifskope's features/potential. Never got the hang of it. Perhaps in the future...

If you're sure it's a better/quicker way of attaining the same result, go ahead. I could try the Blender method, and then we could compare the results. I suspect that Nifskope is more precise, after all.

Misunderstanding on my behalf. You're suggesting to import (in Blender) the block containing the HFB breast. It's another option, but I think DeadSomething is specifically interested in some E-Cup clothing or armor (haven't checked the links yet).

okay , but that just because it's you ...

Yes i suggest to import in Blender a HFB body with 4 or six " boobs" ... and most of all , all of them will bounce , not only the first pair.

Let me a few minutes , i'll post a mesh with the six boobs on a HFB body ( of course i will resize  the two lower pairs ) .

Now i can just add two pairs on a HGEc E-cup body , but i'll use the Saaya pre-weighted E-cup ( if there is one ) or the one from Electrro Dsigner body Spell mod ... nothing from Gerra6/Movomo SetBody Reloaded ... i already post enough comments to explain why i cannot and don't want to use them ... espoecially to convert something with a totally different Weight painting ...

Ok ?

So , that's just a idea , i think it"s would be more "simple " like this  but maybe i'm wrong ?

I have no idea how the converter 'll handle 6 bouncing Breasts ... on the same mesh .

Cheers. ... coming soon .( i think i already posted something like this kind of nif here , but i cannot remember where.)

Hi .

@ QuiteTheTail .

Here a Ecup ( from Electrro 's mod )  with another pair of boobs ... so there is only four boobs there ...but bouncing .

That's jut a model , quicly " merged " ... this kind of meh looks better on the GBEC upper body ... but that's another story.

If you want to resize or adjust them in another way , don't forget to " Apply" the transformations ( NifSkope)  ...

For a six boobs model, i need more time to get something " clean - visually speaking " , the final result depends of the texture used ... that kind of model requier it's own texture or  you need to  "play " with the UV first to get a "clean model " but in this case it's a bad choice if you wish to use it with the Converter ... it's better to "play" with the UV later, once converted .

Sorry, but i have a lot of things to do next morning , time to go to bed now...

Cheers.

NB : i forgot to clean the mesh ( Eclectrro's original  mesh needs a  crop to branch  here ...)

PS : especially to Deaadsomething :  if i may ( yes , KingKong's style , i hope all is going well for him ) : the clothes/armors you want to convert from are not creted to be used with a four or six "breasts" body ... i'm talking abouit the texture here , the final result will probably not display something very well done ( visually speaking ) ... with this 4 boobs model i'll post two screenshots , later because i need to sleep ...,  the first willl look as a converted model, and the second 'll kook better because UVeted ... so keep this point in mind because once converted you 'll need to UV all these meshes to get something visually +/- correct ...

To can test wahat i'm saying with the nif i put here , just past the texture of an outfit on it and you will see ... for the second , past the samen and Edit the UV and svroll down the texture to match the second pair of "boobs" location .

So know you must know that an UVeted model works only for a specific texture and most of the time, never for a replacer . In other words, you would not be able to use these kind of UVeted meshes to convert them to another outfit ...

PPS @ deadSomething : i posted a screenshot of what i was talking about the texture ... here it's not yet a converted model , this is just the Colourwheel Chaimail ( not quiet sure ,but the texture links to the Colourwheel's folder )  without any Bouncing system where i add two artificial ( = cutted boobs ) pairs of breasts ... the Mithril texture in this case will not looks very well in the same conditions ( that's just an exemple ) .

The third picture is the same model but UVeted ( right-clic on the mesh ---> texture ---> Edit UV ) , like this it matchs better the rest of the Outfit ....

Electrro E-cup 4 boobs BBB.nif

post-239275-0-42612600-1440975676_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-51459400-1440980631_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-85480500-1440981661_thumb.jpg

My experience (so far) is that the unconverted textures map fine to the converted meshes. Although maybe I've just been lucky.

Yup, but... standard textures don't have 6 nipples. I assume the C-cup 6 breast body uses a dedicated texture?

No, the texture is the same, imperial\footfemale.dds.

The different areas of the mesh where the nipples reside are all mapped to the same portion of the texture, then. I can't see another explanation. Will the kind of editing I have in mind preserve the UV mapping or not? There's only one way to find out.

Off topic (Blender question):

The main problem I face when editing meshes in Blender (particularly body meshes, I don't know why) is that the texture in the exported nif always looks like patchwork. No matter how hard I try to smooth the surface around the mendings, there is always a heavy contrast between the existing areas and those added by editing. I think I should rebuild the UV map to fix it, but it's something I'm not very familiar with.

I could use some help if any one is free. I'm trying to get ZKEC Sexy One-Piece by ziitch from the ZKEC to a DMRA Guts body.

post-17825-0-67830500-1440986436_thumb.jpg

After a few attempts I've got the new mesh from the NPR M top and XWide bottom to what I'm sure is the light guts breast and ass. As any one can see by the picture above I'm having a few small issues where the bodies are clipping threw flesh. If some one can fix these 4 mesh I'll gladly do the leg work to edit the rest of the mesh for the other 32 outfits.

ZKEC Sexy to DMRA.zip

I would like to try converting some HGEC Oblivion outfits to the UNP Skyrim body. But it seems to me that I would want to combine the upper and lower HGEC body into one mesh first (it just seems logical to me anyway). So can someone please explain how I would do that using Blender? I have a little better than basic understanding of Blender (can make some objects, etc.) and just need some pointers to figure it out how to combine the two meshes.

I would like to try converting some HGEC Oblivion outfits to the UNP Skyrim body. But it seems to me that I would want to combine the upper and lower HGEC body into one mesh first (it just seems logical to me anyway). So can someone please explain how I would do that using Blender? I have a little better than basic understanding of Blender (can make some objects, etc.) and just need some pointers to figure it out how to combine the two meshes.

In object mode, select both parts (shift+left click expands the selection) and use "Join Objects" to join the meshes. However, you cannot export as it is, or you'll get separate blocks in Nifskope. To have a single block, the parts you joined must share the same material property. [in the button window, select "Link and Materials"] Delete the material property from one of the parts, and select the other from the dropdown list. Or perhaps you must first uniform the material property, and then join the objects. The exact procedure eludes me now, since I made it only once, but either one way or the other *should* work.

@gvman3670

You don't have to have all body parts in one nif all you need is to have them in the same place like the to folder and when you go to select the body parts hold down CTRL button and select each body part you need or if those are the only files in the folder hold down SHIFT and select one nif to mass select them.

You can add the upper and lower body into one nif though you might hit some node errors just look at what node is missing then load up the other nif find it in the left list right click the line and go to block - copy branch load then select the other nif right click scene root and go to block - paste branch save as to overwrite the nif then repeat for each missing node once all nodes are in there try to paste the body part into the nif again or you can try to use mesh rigger to add nodes to the nif you want to use. The main problem with converting a skyrim body and armor to a oblivion form is that you can't use the UV map option you *must* run one of the template bodies through Gerra6's pose converter so that both poses match or it will not convert nice you also have to find a skyrim body that is close to the oblivion body in size or the body might come out destroyed.

I have used a UNPB _1 body and converted it from that to DMRA awhile back.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51406-how-far-sexlab-is-from-lovers/?p=1293251

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I've been wanting to try armor conversions for a while now & someone pointed to your thread with its awesome conversion tools. I grabbed the latest portable version but whenever I double-click a bat file all I get is a command prompt box basically just showing me the contents of the bat with Press any key which then closes. Clearly I'm missing something obvious. I tried skimming the first 8 pages but this is up to page 55 now so . . .

Hello. I've been wanting to try armor conversions for a while now & someone pointed to your thread with its awesome conversion tools. I grabbed the latest portable version but whenever I double-click a bat file all I get is a command prompt box basically just showing me the contents of the bat with Press any key which then closes. Clearly I'm missing something obvious. I tried skimming the first 8 pages but this is up to page 55 now so . . .

Try installing:

- regular (not portable) Python 3.3.5

- PyFFI 2.2.2

Now, download version 0.89f of the tools. Extract in an empty folder.

After that:

- Drop the content of the archive, including Lib and Scripts subfolders, in the appropriate locations (ex. C:\Python33)

- Edit the batch files to match the python executable name and path

This is what I have used for quite some time without problems. Let me know if that helps.

I have tried updating Python, PyFFI and the tools afterwards, and not always it did go well.

Much depends on your OS version, available RAM and other factors.