[Request/Idea] Khajiit 6 Breast StockArmor/Clothes

DeadSomething

Hi, i recently plan to reinstall Oblivion and LoverSPK with a few cosmetic mods and one of those is Setbody because of the possibility of having 6 breasted Khajiit females.

Now in hindsight, i reckon, that i would most likely never see those on any clothed character, as there are two hurdles:

- not having any meshes of the 6b-clothes and armor

- not having the knowhow to implement them into the game for khajiit only

the first i wonder if it can be done with the meshrigger tools, but the second is way beyond me.

so, can anybody help me out there, or am i really forced to dive head to toes into modding oblivion?

So what i get from the other thread ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/page-55?do=findComment&comment=1302318 )

is that the setbody meshes and the hgec meshes are different in symmetry and weightpaint.

so the high symmetry in the setbody meshes was one of the main reasons, so i could have an easier convertion using automated tools.

if using automated tools doesnt work, i can surely use a different body.

So what i got is:

- HGEC clothes/armor replacers

- HGEC Nude body Ecup

- Setbody nude Body Ecup

- HGEC 6 Breasts (unknown Cupsizes) <- buried somewhere in my "programsetups\Games\TESOblivion" there they are... if i find them, i'll attach them here.

- Setbody 6 Breasts (unknown Cupsizes) <- uses standard HGEC textures - additional breasts use copied UV from the other breasts - don't ask me how that's done.

What is needed:

- clothes/armor replacers 6 Breasts (unknown Cupsizes)

And to be honest: i don't mind if they're skimpy or not. and if they're this replacer or another.

i just think that khajiit need clothes too ( or i'd have to dive into the CS and edit all custom cat-races mods to not allow clothes on upperbody ).

@AnnaFly: For your Explanation on nifscope: that was a really nice tutorial, will try that out later. also that already explains some problems with the glass armor i edited to have transparancy...

I will try to assist you however I can, it will be the occasion to test the new Blender (2.73a) interface.

I can import the nifs in v 2.49b, export in 3ds max format and use that format in v 2.73a.

Finally import the .3ds file back in v 2.49b and export as .nif file.

There are new, powerful features we can exploit. Soon I have discovered a "select similar region" function that allows to extend a particular selection to the simmetrical faces (very useful).  It's always been there, what a fool I am. But now it works better (can be use effectively to extend the selection to simmetrical faces).

I'm already at work.

About the body / BBB version to use: we can use the new standards or the classical (Saaya/Coronerra) scheme, that is not really important, as long as we keep everything consistent. In the end, porting from one to the other shouldn't be too difficult using Mesh Rigger. Just strip the weight painting from the mesh and copy the weights from the other body.

NO TIMELINES, NO PROMISES!

All tits move.

I will add you to the PM ( I just updated it. )

Edit: only the upper tits are E-Cup the lower tits are smaller and with smaller tits you see less bounce.

The 6 tits Khajiit Body is also in my BravilUnderground addon. A Khajiit slave in the Auction Hall.

Your President Fejeena :lol:  :D 

ah, that's also where i got that 6titsmesh from :blush: oh the irony is strong with me these days.

i might aswell chose the DMRA bodystyle, as most equipment is designed or converted for DMRA and the Loversanimations fit DMRA.

anyway, this is going to be a lot of work to get the khajiit bodies working with a complete set of clothes and armor...

Archived