New Clothing Body Style Converter Beta v0.89f (10-26-2014)

Does someone have a version they could share with me, I really need it for a mod I have been working on, I've been reading the thread and was going to download it but nothing will work...sometimes drop box files will delete after awhile if an account isn't active. If someone could share with me the necessary program/scripts needed for the working clothing converter I would really really appreciate it :(

I spent, oh...maybe 2 hours tonight screwing with this, and it's driving me -absolutely batty-. This is a mesh from the Monstergirl COC mod, which I've based the Blockhead Edition off of. It's using...-I think- the HGEC Manga Cup, or close enough that the breasts don't get terribly deformed from a Manga Cup > C/D Cup lattice. The issue is the pose of the arms. They get horrendously deformed in the conversion process. Does anyone know of a way to save the pose, convert it to the 'base' pose, do the clothing conversion, and then re-apply the original pose?

towel2.nif

I spent, oh...maybe 2 hours tonight screwing with this, and it's driving me -absolutely batty-. This is a mesh from the Monstergirl COC mod, which I've based the Blockhead Edition off of. It's using...-I think- the HGEC Manga Cup, or close enough that the breasts don't get terribly deformed from a Manga Cup > C/D Cup lattice. The issue is the pose of the arms. They get horrendously deformed in the conversion process. Does anyone know of a way to save the pose, convert it to the 'base' pose, do the clothing conversion, and then re-apply the original pose?

You can copy mesh blocks from one open NIF to another, so I think you can do what you need by assembling standard-pose full body meshes of the current body and the new body.

Copy the towel block from the current posed body to the non-posed current-size body, convert, and then copy the resized towel block to the final posed body. You might have to use the custom options to adjust the padding here and there, but I think it should work.

You can copy mesh blocks from one open NIF to another, so I think you can do what you need by assembling standard-pose full body meshes of the current body and the new body.

Copy the towel block from the current posed body to the non-posed current-size body, convert, and then copy the resized towel block to the final posed body. You might have to use the custom options to adjust the padding here and there, but I think it should work.

Would I need to install Blender for this? (I'm horrible with Blender) I have NifSKOPE, but...

Would I need to install Blender for this? (I'm horrible with Blender) I have NifSKOPE, but...

Nope - just Nifscope and the clothing converter. To create the full-body mesh, use Nifscope to copy/paste all of the lower body parts of the original body onto a copy of the upper body messh (backing everything up first, of course), then do the same to create a full-body mesh for the new body.

Click on the robe block in the file you posted, and copy it to the first full-body mesh to create a file the clothing converter can work with. It will look odd, but should work okay.

Okay, so that's the re-sized towel...on the unposed, properly scaled body. Any way to copy the pose onto it, somehow?

Just copy the resized towel block onto the final pose NIF. And cross your fingers.

If there are some areas that need adjusting, use the custom options in the clothing converter to adjust the padding as needed.

Oh, the rag converts just fine. It's the pose itself: when the pose goes through the clothing converter, it squishes the arms really weird and causes the waist to rip. I mean...it doesn't really matter at the end of the day because the body is covered by the rag, but I'll know the arms are all mangled and weird underneath, lol.

Oh, the rag converts just fine. It's the pose itself: when the pose goes through the clothing converter, it squishes the arms really weird and causes the waist to rip. I mean...it doesn't really matter at the end of the day because the body is covered by the rag, but I'll know the arms are all mangled and weird underneath, lol.

No, don't ever run the pose through the clothing converter. Put the original towel on a standard, NON-posed, original-sized body. Convert THAT. Then put that resized towel onto a posed version of your NEW body, so the arms will be fine.

Actually, if you have a resized towel that look fine, skip the first steps and just copy that new towel onto an uncorrupted resized pose.

• 1 month later...

@Supierce

The kgtools.org might be up but as stated by bigpeto the links for the clothing converter are dead all you get is a 404 error with a *We can’t find what you’re looking for.* I clicked on every link on the kgtools.org for the clothing converter and all I got was a 404 error from dropbox.

*Edit*

I just checked and the downloads for mesh rigger and seam mender are also all 404ing on the kgtools.org site as well.

@Supierce

The kgtools.org might be up but as stated by bigpeto the links for the clothing converter are dead all you get is a 404 error with a *We can’t find what you’re looking for.* I clicked on every link on the kgtools.org for the clothing converter and all I got was a 404 error from dropbox.

*Edit*

I just checked and the downloads for mesh rigger and seam mender are also all 404ing on the kgtools.org site as well.

Yeah, confirmed - thanks!

Hello everyone. Noob here

So i tried to convert a pants from one of apachii collection (sb dominion pants) to GUTS Light, i'm using lattice with femalelowerbody.nif from RAIAR HGEC medium as source and femalelowerbody_GUTS.nif as target from setbody. But it failed. This is first time i convert lower body clothing, i only convert upper body clothing before and always success.

And 2nd question, if i want to convert full body armor (armor that using upper and lowerbody slot), how do i make the lattice?

I attached the log and file i'm using to convert below

many thanks before

EDIT : i use default configuration

Conv.rar

convert_clothing.log

Hello everyone. Noob here

So i tried to convert a pants from one of apachii collection (sb dominion pants) to GUTS Light, i'm using lattice with femalelowerbody.nif from RAIAR HGEC medium as source and femalelowerbody_GUTS.nif as target from setbody. But it failed. This is first time i convert lower body clothing, i only convert upper body clothing before and always success.

And 2nd question, if i want to convert full body armor (armor that using upper and lowerbody slot), how do i make the lattice?

I attached the log and file i'm using to convert below

many thanks before

EDIT : i use default configuration

attachicon.gifConv.rar

attachicon.gifconvert_clothing.log

When creating your lattice, it's helpful (at least for me) to use the full body (Upper, Lower, Hands, and Feet) in both the From and the To folders. When selecting your meshes, you can hold down the Ctrl key to select all four body parts. If that doesn't work, let us know and we'll dig deeper.

@ghostbutter53

You do know those pants are nothing more then textures over the HGEC body right? No need for any conversion at all.

Step 1 make a copy of your femalelowerbody_GUTS.nif 

Step 2 load the nif into nifskope and right click the lower body mesh and go to block - copy branch then right click scene root and go to block paste branch then save as to overwrite the nif. This will add 2 bodies which will be needed.

Step 3 load the SB_DominionPant.nif up into nifskope and copy the texture path for the pants textures\apachii\hgec\sinblood\dominionpants2.dds.

Step 4 load the femalelowerbody_GUTS.nif back up and the 2nd body nif you added to the nif click it's texture path and change it from textures\characters\imperial\female\footfemale.dds to textures\apachii\hgec\sinblood\dominionpants2.dds

Step 5 right click the femalelowerbody_GUTS body mesh and go to node - attach property - NiAlphaProperty.

Step 6 change the NiMaterialProperty for the last body from skin to pants. If you do not do this the game will think it's skin and will give the pants the skin texture. 

Step 7 final step change the femalelowerbody_GUTS.nif name to SB_DominionPant.nif and there you have it your preferred body with no converting at all.

post-25667-0-50125800-1473984044_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...