New Clothing Body Style Converter Beta v0.89f (10-26-2014)

I'm a huge fan of Colourwheel 'mods and i was very disappointed by her choice but i started to modding because i was thinking she used the " M" lower , but not . It's the " original " one from RAIAR /MadCat221 , but second Edition , so the one called " original " O" in Electrro 's mod.

Your post reminds me of a problem I had with the Apachii Goddess Store the first time I installled the EVE BodyStock & Clothing Replacer (which contains the RAIAR original HGEC lowerbody *). Some of the items sold in the store, like Venus latex longboots, had serious problems of clipping since they were designed for a different HGEC lowerbody (not sure now if it was M or L but it matters little since the main difference between these two concentrates in the butt region, I think).

Oh, and I took note of the modders war happening back in 2009. The Coronerra BBB animation were removed for some time, it seems. I wonder if they are available for downoad now (too lazy to check myself :lol: ).

*EDIT

EVE Stock replacer actually contains 3 options for lowerbody: EBE, Normal and Wide. The original you're referring to should be the Normal.

Greetings.

Hi & @ QuiteTheTail

I have 3 or 4 different " Apachii 'sGoddess  mod " on my computer and in the two early versions ( the first one was not in the Waterfront area ) the older used the Exnem meshes with some very rare HGEC ( as is , not tweaked for anything ) and in the second version ( v1-3 ???  or v1-2 ) the HGEc there use different lowers and if i remenber well nothing from Colourwheel ( i' m quiet sure because i use as this moment the "O" lowerbody as base )  but even in the M or L/Ll version there is still a difference because some were done for the " fighter version and other for the " normal" version.

In the third Apachi 's mod ( so i suppose with the "name"  v1-3 ) she started to tweak some HGEC meshes  and tried to use only the one that came from the same lowerbody .

i got a lot of "clipping" because usually , i " idismember " / separate almost everything there and of course there was nothing in the lowerbody parts ( and unfortunately in the boots too ) i could use for the "O"  original lowerbody used by colourwheels ... and that's why i started to use the Electrro's BBB Designer Body Spell mod at this time.

I use the Colourwheel's Stocking in an amulet slot , so it's very important to use the correct lowerbody ... with the same weighting and this last point in one of the principal reasons i cannot use the resources from Movomo/Gerra6 's SetBody Reloaded Blockhead Edition ... unfortunately becuause the weighting is too much different by the usual one used by the lot off experimented modders : the Sayaa/Coronerra weighting.

And finally, yes that's true Coronerra got a  "tempory Ban " in the past , and if i already knew that the relations between Mur_Zik and Coronerra were not exactly  so called " lore Friendly "  , i didn't know why , now i know.

Fortunately Mur_Zik give his permission (to Fore) to port his incredible "SexyWalk" to the BBB system , but i'm not quiet sure if i can still use his older version ( done for the UFF MovingBreast system) in the new meshes ... i need to send hin a PM about this point  just because i prefer this one to the BBB system , an,d i want to use both system uin the same lowerbody publicly ( and this is possible , i already did it ) .

A personal question now  , if i may : " Quite The Tail "  i'm not able to understand the meaning of your " name"  , can you "t ranslate " please for an no-english user ? As i understand it mean " "be quiet the tail ... tail in the sense of " penis" "  ( in french : " ... du calme la queue ( penis) !  " ...with the exclamation mark ) ...;°)

Cheers.

@ AnnaFly

Greetings to you, AnnaFly.

I think I have the third version of the Goddess Store. It's good that you mention Saaya, in his time he followed the teachings of Coronerra and rigged almost anything for BBB. A lot of the Goddes Store, too. And yes, of corse, there is no Colourwheels content in the GS. I was only referring to the original HGEC that doesn't fit well with the store equipment. As I understand it, when the store was fist released, HGEC didn't even exist.

My nickname explained: on "that site there" my nick is DarJee (you know, the thieves guild fence in Leyawiin). DarJee is Argonian, hence the Tail.

Then there is the expression "it's quite the tale", which means, If I get it right, "it's a tale too long or incredible to be told". Since you mod also for Skyrim, you've certainly played through the thieves guild questline. In one of the quests, Enthir wonders why Calcelmo's Falmer Language Guide it's a rubbing (he expected notes) and the dragonborn indeed replies "it's quite the tale".

@ varenne

How could I have missed your gigantic post! Shame on me. I will read it through ASAP. In the meantime my self-help engine found this excellent tutorial fom movomo (Symon actually). And I imagine that cleaning with PiFFy means using Clean Nif.bat from Gerra6 tools. In any case I'm sure that your post contains other useful informations, as always. Many thanks.

Edited by QuiteTheTail

Greetings to you, AnnaFly.

I think I have the third version of the Goddess Store. It's good that you mention Saaya, in his time he followed the teachings of Coronerra and rigged almost anything for BBB. A lot of the Goddes Store, too. And yes, of corse, there is no Colourwheels content in the GS. I was only referring to the original HGEC that doesn't fit well with the store equipment. As I understand it, when the store was fist released, HGEC didn't even exist.

My nickname explained: on "that site there" my nick is DarJee (you know, the thieves guild fence in Leyawiin). DarJee is Argonian, hence the Tail.

Then there is the expression "it's quite the tale", which means, If I get it right, "it's a tale too long or incredible to be told". Since you mod also for Skyrim, you've certainly played through the thieves guild questline. In one of the quests, Enthir wonders why Calcelmo's Falmer Language Guide it's a rubbing (he expected notes) and the dragonborn indeed replies "it's quite the tale".

Hi QuiteTheTail .

I play with a t french Oblivion and Skyrim version ... so no " quiet the tail " there.

And no , in Oblivion i'm don't played the thief guild ( i don't like the tiewes nor any not " kindly "  NPC , i 've killed  "Lucien La chance " the first time he enter my room when i was sleeping ...  so no guest related to the Mother of the Night too ...) and that's exactly the same thing with Skyrim .

I don't like to kill anybody , so i made a special spell to "calm" some agressive NPCs  ( or creatures ) and after this i 'm able to make them a sort of "companion "  . As this no need to kill anyone !

But there is a little problem with this spell : if a made a levelled NPC ( with no name ) " companion" , all the other instances in the game of this NPC are also in my faction now ... until they "respawn" so that's not what i wanted . 

Now i play in  a different way ( that's true for Skyrim too but i use another way there ... ) i kill someone if i could not do anything else , i take his dead body to my backpack  and i put this one where i want ... now this primary NPC from a Levelled list is set as " Quest item " ... ( so it's a new clone form ID of the previously dead NPC )  , his package and faction are now changed too , i use use a resurrect spel if i want , like this i use the dead bodies as containers ( not respawning because set as Quest Item ) or id resurrected as companion or most of the time as " living mannekin ...:°)

To do this i simply use the " Corpses Collector " mod from Addk1K .

For Skyrim i found another way but i didn't play with Skyrim since  +/- june 2014 ,and it is not on this machine , so no mod for skyrim at this moment .

The last Apachii 's Goddess version is the 1-6 if  i'm right , but i only use some meshes from this one not the mod.

Anyway , thank you for the " Quite The Tail " explained . It's not exactly what my "perverted" brain was thinking about ... :°))

Cheers.

PS : oh , sorry i forgot this : Loukiana is my name and nIckname at  " That Site Over there "

Well, the perverted meaning was indeed intentional... a sort of understatement (I had hoped).

There's no point in hiding it anymore, you managed to blow the cover!

I tried many times to roleplay a peaceful character in Oblivion, and realized it's really difficult (unless you introduce some powerful novice spell with a mod). One way is using the novice calm spell on Goblins and become Journeyman in Illusion before exiting the sewers, in the tutorial (painfully slow method). Also high Athletics skill and Speed attribute are good, to be able to flee when things get ugly. Once you have access to paralyze and chameleon/invisibility effects, you can finally catch your breath. But sooner or later you have to get your hands dirty. :(

There are quests that lately I refuse to start altogether (nearly all the Daedric Quests, particularly Mephala's and Namira's).

@ varenne

How could I have missed your gigantic post! Shame on me. I will read it through ASAP. In the meantime my self-help engine found this excellent tutorial fom movomo. And I imagine that cleaning with PiFFy means using Clean Nif.bat from Gerra6 tools.

In any case I'm sure that your post contains other useful informations, as always. Many thanks.

No, I use a separate install of PyFFI: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyffi/files/. I don't remember what gerra6's Clean Nif.bat does. (It may have been an attempt to replicate what I do to optimize and clean NIFs, as we did discuss it.)

@varenne

Not sure on elalquimista's stuff as I don't think I have tried converting any of their stuff. It depends if they adjusted the body or if they used a older body. Some of the older body types do not convert very well. Some of the older bodies like Exem doesn't convert well there's a flat chest one that doesn't convert well a LAB body that is really really bad if a armor contains that body and you try to convert it you will get a pile of junk. Right down the middle of the front and back from the neck to the crotch you will get this big line that literally looks like a welder cut the body down the middle welded it back together and then used a grinder to grind the weld down plus the legs get welded together. Just the other day I ran into another one the impractical body suit 2 the one that I linked to in the what mod is it thread and posted a few screenshots of the lowerbody the lowerbody looks like a mosaic after running it through the clothing converter.

I tend to get more clipping but that is mostly caused by me since I usually paste bodies into a outfit/armor to fix broken bodies as I usually tend to remove pieces of something or add transparency to them at times after conversions. I just use the scale vertices in nifskope. 

So back to actual Clothing Body Style Converter topics. I ended up doing exactly as you with only very small parts of some of elalquimista's meshes; "I just use the scale vertices in nifskope." Simple enough and the issue actually subsided as I went from HGEC L to LL.

Well, the perverted meaning was indeed intentional... a sort of understatement (I had hoped).

There's no point in hiding it anymore, you managed to blow the cover!

I tried many times to roleplay a peaceful character in Oblivion, and realized it's really difficult (unless you introduce some powerful novice spell with a mod). One way is using the novice calm spell on Goblins and become Journeyman in Illusion before exiting the sewers, in the tutorial (painfully slow method). Also high Athletics skill and Speed attribute are good, to be able to flee when things get ugly. Once you have access to paralyze and chameleon/invisibility effects, you can finally catch your breath. But sooner or later you have to get your hands dirty. :(

There are quests that lately I refuse to start altogether (nearly all the Daedric Quests, particularly Mephala's and Namira's).

Greetings.

Hi Varenne.

Hi & @ Quite The Tail .

No it's not iddificult to play a peaceful character.

Firstly , i play in real time ( Console : Set TimeScale to 1 ) and when i create my character i use only the attributes ... i dont use usually  , that because i want to level slowly ... it's an important point  for as i play .

Secondly my principal perk in the beginnig i want to increase is the " sneak" value ( i use magical and bow later in game ) .

When i exist the sewers , my sneak perk is about level 50-70 . 

Now my first principal mod is a merged one where i use the DukeCity's "invisibility Ring " ( it works perfectly ).

I also use some custom " Charms Spell " , like this i can charm a Spriggan  for 10  or 30 '' ( seconds) but that's enought to cast another spell from the TalKieToaster's companion share mod ( i only use the old version 2 , not the last but i have my reasons to prefer this old version ) , so i can make that Spriggan " companion " ... but in fact as this Spriggan is not an Unic Character ( it comes from a levelled list with a few references ) once he/it is in my Player/companion faction , all the Spriggan in game are now my "companion " too ... until they respawn.

So at this point i want this Spriggan to be an unic companion , and to do so , he/it must die ... but of course i 'll not kill him/it , i  order him/it to follow me in a fight zone ... there i use my invisibility ring , do nothing , i wait until he/it is killed by someone else .

At this point , the dead body is still in my companion or player faction . So i use now the spell from " Corpses Collector "  and collect his body .

By doing so , the collected corpse become an UNIC character with an unic ID - as i already said , he is now referenced as a Quest Item ( but yes i can put this " Quest Item " corpse in my backpack but i can also put it out my inventory ( usually that's not possible with a " quest item " ) ... hi's a " clone Form " without any reference to the Spriggan levelled he/it came from.

So now i can resurrect this corpse , and if this " NPC" die once again, his body will never disappear ( because it's a quest item now ) . And the other Spriggan' references in game are no more my companions  ... in fact they are still unagressive untill they respawn ( +/- 72 hours ).

I do this with every female  " Bandits" Necomancer , Mages etc " i killed . Once resurrected they are friends , so i need to equip them correctly because they they still stay/rest where i found them , others will appear there after +/- 72 hours , and those ones are enemies of my resurrected NPC.

Each fort i've   "cleanned " are now one of my "houses" populated with a lot off friendly resurrected NPCs  .

I need them to see how my different models i'm working on look ... it's more easy like this , no need to go somewhere to find a container , a NPC model , they are plenty of them every where in my game .

Cheers.

PS : j'arrête maintenant de " poluer " ce topic avec mes messages " hors - topics " ... mais je peux continuer en MP ( PM ) sans problème , parfois je suis réellement une grande bavarde ...:°)

Ou alors ouvrir un sujet de discussion dans une autre section du forum.

Take care.

Cheers.

@varenne

Not sure on elalquimista's stuff as I don't think I have tried converting any of their stuff. It depends if they adjusted the body or if they used a older body. Some of the older body types do not convert very well. Some of the older bodies like Exem doesn't convert well there's a flat chest one that doesn't convert well a LAB body that is really really bad if a armor contains that body and you try to convert it you will get a pile of junk. Right down the middle of the front and back from the neck to the crotch you will get this big line that literally looks like a welder cut the body down the middle welded it back together and then used a grinder to grind the weld down plus the legs get welded together. Just the other day I ran into another one the impractical body suit 2 the one that I linked to in the what mod is it thread and posted a few screenshots of the lowerbody the lowerbody looks like a mosaic after running it through the clothing converter.

I tend to get more clipping but that is mostly caused by me since I usually paste bodies into a outfit/armor to fix broken bodies as I usually tend to remove pieces of something or add transparency to them at times after conversions. I just use the scale vertices in nifskope. 

So back to actual Clothing Body Style Converter topics. I ended up doing exactly as you with only very small parts of some of elalquimista's meshes; "I just use the scale vertices in nifskope." Simple enough and the issue actually subsided as I went from HGEC L to LL.

Greetings.

Hi Varenne.

Hi Myuhinny .

i just saw you mention the "Lab " body ( hgec " Like A Bab ")... so are you talking about some converted meshes from a BaB body ?

As i understand , Myuhinny got some  "issues " with a "Flat chest " ( = not well converted ) ?

If this is the case , there is something "special" in the BaB upperbody : the nodes LToe and RToe are still there  , so that's "perfect" if you want to use the old " Moving Breast " system ( besed on UFF000 somethings animations ) but that could cause an issue once converted to the BBB system .

And vive-versa , if you try a clothe using only the Upperbody slot on a BaB bod ( so without these two Toes nodes  ) in think you will get some " troubles " or maybe even a CTD without these nodes ...

I saw this a few days ago on the last Nailflan's Folklore dress mod : in the comments section i replied to someone called " DennyWood" ( and also sent him some PM after my first comments ) , and this person uses the BaB body so that's why i checked this one two days ago ...

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46029    ... this person start to have some CTD with the last Nailflan's mods ( not only this one ) but i think his problem is somewhere else because the "Divine Elegence" was altered by something else ... but the Upperbody of BaB use the unusual ( in the HGEC family ) bones .

Now, sorry if i misunderstood something in your last messages, as you already know my  " english " isn't necessary yours ... ;°)

Cheers.

PS : i got the BaB body there ( i could could not find it at the Nexus ) :

http://www.leiawen.net/ceedee/BabSite/html/download.html

Nah, I think Myuhinny is talking about HGEC-converted LAB body such as the one in setbody reloaded.

The original BAB release's weirdness can't even be describe in human tongue. Funny I have to say that considering how weird HGEC UV map is in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

So there was one Oblivion armor I really quite wanted to use, but unfortunately 'twas was only for Eshme's, that sweet updated Daedric Lord armor from RGM. Managed pretty well to get this set up and running, got the lattices made, converted some cuirass and greave meshes and they looked okay at first glance. But then came the gauntlets, which sadly incorporated actual fingers with special long sharp nails, and they actually mostly came out okay... except there's some minor clipping with the nails and fingers as well as the pinky being quite deformed on each. Now I'm a complete and utter novice when it comes to meshes, and all I've ever really managed is to fix bad texture paths and other such simple problems, so I have no idea how to proceed to fix this or if I even can with the tools I have. Is there some changes I can make to the settings when making a lattice or converting the clothing which might help? Do I need to beg someone with modeling know how to correct the meshs? I've attached a sample picture as well as a rar with the relevant meshes, all the hands appear to be identically deformed on both hands on all 4 gauntlets, I think. Does that mean it's a lattice issue? 

So, basically... save me smarter people, wat do?

post-243082-0-06466500-1430981302_thumb.png

problem meshes.rar

@Kaitol

Generally what I did with any oblivion hands that got deformed was to take a copy of the hands that I used as a template make a copy of the gauntlets or whatever has the deformed hands in them then I loaded up the hand nif into nifskope. Then right clicked the hands and go to block - copy branch then click load and load up the gauntlets or whatever has the hands in them then right click the hands and go to block - remove branch once the hands are deleted out of the nif go to scene root in the left hand list and right click it and go to block - paste branch then save as to overwrite the nif. Now you have new non deformed hands. Some hands just convert bad so this is what I do to fix the ones that convert badly.

I'm getting a weird texture effect after using the Clothing Converter, from weight 1 to 0:

weight 1:

post-195163-0-91597000-1431025791_thumb.jpg

after slide:

post-195163-0-89951100-1431025793_thumb.jpg

Is this a problem related with the mesh? This means this mesh can't be converted with the tool?

Thanks!

That solved nearly all the problems quite neatly and easily, however it appears Eshme does have a significantly different pinky finger, because the special sharp pinky nail on the gauntlets is floating off embedded in the side of the HGEC pinky... I could just delete the special nails, they are just there for looks after all its not like they're a part of the armor... I wish nifscope would just let me move it around a tiny bit but I'm pretty sure if I tried it would move all of the nails at once since they're all one tristrip...

Any way to solve this short of learning how to model with blender?

post-243082-0-81851700-1431026113_thumb.png

You might be able to use blender or whatever and separate the fingernails so that they are not connected and adjust it there. If the fingernails all use the same texture spot you won't be able to do this but if the pink uses it's own texture spot you can load the nif into nifskope render it and then load the texture file into gimp2 with .dds plugin. lasso the pinky fingernail texture use the cut option to remove it then go to file overwrite .dds file then in nifskope right click the fingernails go to node - attach property - NiAlphaProperty. This will make what you cut out of the texture file disappear. If it looks good then use save as to overwrite the nif 

kaitol     there is 3 solutions for what you are willing to do    the first is more laborious than the second .

you can do it in nifskope    you need to find triangles or points  than try to adjust each vertex .  this will keep you busy a great while . (and useless as you will do nothing with it ).

you can follow myuhinny advice above   if you have never used blender it will take you some time to figure out how to be able to use . ( the most usefull  you wxill be able to make your own models and more)

or you do a simple quest in skyrim section  and ask if someone is able and willing to separate or to fix your issue  ( the fastest  !   it is understandeble if you give up)

@Kitty-Ears

Anything that doesn't have matching UV maps can be converted you just can't use the UV search options and they may or may not convert really good.

I have converted somethings from male to female for both oblivion and skyrim and after conversion pasted the converted armor into a copy of my players body then ran it through mesh rigger.

I have never done female to male though but I can make a pretty good guess as to what it will look like since you are going from boobs to no boobs there is going to be a high chance that the outfit is going to have lots a warpage around the breast area. It's the same thing you get when trying to convert something from flabby patties to smaller there will always be warpage under the breasts.  

Since the UV map is totally different it is unlikely to give good results.

You can try however. Run a test on a single mesh (Target option: process selected mesh only).

In the gender selection of clothing converter use "both".

Yes i do plan to use it on individual armors, really i am just looking for a base I can then further work on in Blender (If i can figure Blender out at some point lol) I was not sure if two completely different bodies would even be possible. Since I have not seen anyone else do it, i figured it was impossible.

@Kitty-Ears

Anything that doesn't have matching UV maps can be converted you just can't use the UV search options and they may or may not convert really good.

I have converted somethings from male to female for both oblivion and skyrim and after conversion pasted the converted armor into a copy of my players body then ran it through mesh rigger.

I have never done female to male though but I can make a pretty good guess as to what it will look like since you are going from boobs to no boobs there is going to be a high chance that the outfit is going to have lots a warpage around the breast area. It's the same thing you get when trying to convert something from flabby patties to smaller there will always be warpage under the breasts.  

Ah yes, the "boob" factor lol

I was worried about this, but i see conversions for Skinny female bodies that have almost no breasts, so I am hopeful I can get it to look right with some effort.

I am planning a Unisex Project for the SAM body.

I have not started anything yet, but my goal is to get a lot of the popular female armors and hairstyles working for males.

I always think of Dragon's Dogma, almost everything was unisex in that game. It was awesome! The males and females had all the same hair and clothing options save a couple of things from the female only shop in game. You could even have your guy stand like a girl and wear a princess gown LOL Not that I am wanting that, but just generally make more available to the men of Skyrim as they are severely neglected.

Ok I am ranting now. Once I get to give this a try i will let y'all know how it goes =3

Thank you.

@Kitty-Ears

If they converted something from big breasts to smaller breasts chances are they used the clothing converter for the most of it and then touched them up in either blender or 3dmax. 

A lot of times going from big to small you will get spots like this on a armor unless the body is good I have had a few bigger breasted ones actually come out better then most have without any warpage. 

Can't remember the body size but I do know it was bigger then UNPCM. 

Example of from big to small conversion.

post-25667-0-53498200-1431980245_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-11976400-1431980312_thumb.jpg