Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Hey LL Fam ;)

would LOVE to work on "Hips/Butt/Thigh" collision :) searched for tutorials here but can't seem to find any on how to add collision to other body-parts other than "breasts/vagina/belly" - is there one & if so can anybody please post the link(s) to it/them in reply?

TY

Peace & Love

alex

I know that the belly collision was added later, but it still doesn't work for me. Most likely, I would have to use the instructions from that other thread, and I really don't feel like messing with it right now. Do others still have to attach the Havok Object to Male Hands, or is that done already in the main file?

Daie's main package contains malehands_0.nif and _1.nif, and these do link to the hdtm.xml file, also in the main package.

I don't know if that's the same as attaching the Havok Object. I would assume it's not, because the OP specifies to equip the HDT Havok Object.

I'm having a major problem with my installation of this mod. I'm 99% sure I fucked up the skeleton but I have no idea how. If anyone could provide some insight that would be wonderful.

I have all requisite mods (Ragdolls, HDT Extensions, XPMSE, CBBE, etc.). XPMSE is version 2.80. And no, my framerate is fine, I'm not getting any errors in the log.

Example shots:

The vagina swerves to the right during the idle animation: http://i.imgur.com/CP5oni1.jpg

MAJOR deformation of the entire body when moving: http://i.imgur.com/1bZ9gqk.jpg

Hard to see from this angle, but the vagina vanishes up practically into the character's chest cavity: http://i.imgur.com/KObAfmT.jpg

My mod order (Incomplete - I included only the mods I thought would be relevant)

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 07  hdtHighHeel.esm
* 0B  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.59b]
* 0C  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
* 35  FNISSexyMove.esp
* 36  FNISspells.esp
* 68  NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
* 69  SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
* 6C  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
* 6D  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
* 6E  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
* 6F  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
* 71  HDT Havok Object.esp
* 74  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
* 75  RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
* 76  SOSRaceMenu.esp

anyone know how I can take the vagina mesh from this file and put it into a UUNP Special body built with bodyslider? I have nice clothing and body textures for UNP but I really like the vagina model from this mod. I tried using the hdtVagina.xml file with the UUNP special body and the motions seem to work fine, but the UUNP Special's vagina mesh is not anywhere as deep as this one's.

I tried doing it in nifskope but I always get a "failed to map parent link NiNode|    " error whenever I try to paste any branches between these bodies. NiNode for both nifs are Scene Root, so I think the problem is with links. Does anyone know how to go about this, or if this is even going to achieve what I'm hoping it will do? I just want to take the vagina mesh from this body and put it onto another similar body, also with a working hdt vagina. 

I'm having a major problem with my installation of this mod. I'm 99% sure I fucked up the skeleton but I have no idea how. If anyone could provide some insight that would be wonderful.

I have all requisite mods (Ragdolls, HDT Extensions, XPMSE, CBBE, etc.). XPMSE is version 2.80. And no, my framerate is fine, I'm not getting any errors in the log.

Example shots:

The vagina swerves to the right during the idle animation:

MAJOR deformation of the entire body when moving: 

Hard to see from this angle, but the vagina vanishes up practically into the character's chest cavity: 

Have you ran FNIS? Also does the bodyslide model show any issues with the vagina?

anyone know how I can take the vagina mesh from this file and put it into a UUNP Special body built with bodyslider? I have nice clothing and body textures for UNP but I really like the vagina model from this mod. I tried using the file with the UUNP special body and the motions seem to work fine, but the UUNP Special's vagina mesh is not anywhere as deep as this one's.

I tried doing it in nifskope but I always get a "failed to map parent link NiNode|    " error whenever I try to paste any branches between these bodies. NiNode for both nifs are Scene Root, so I think the problem is with links. Does anyone know how to go about this, or if this is even going to achieve what I'm hoping it will do? I just want to take the vagina mesh from this body and put it onto another similar body, also with a working hdt vagina. 

I think you will have to actually take the mesh and open it in a 3D modeling software and edit it that way. I don't think just switching the links will work. Hopefully the creator will help with this matter.

Edited by seterwind

As Object001 references NPC R Pussy02, NPC L Pussy02, Clitoral1, VaginaDeep1 and VaginaB1, you have to have all of those items in the body mesh first.

You can actually copy them using Outfit Studio.

Load the Trepleen body as Reference and load your body as outfit. Select the items I listed above and go to the Shape Menu and select Copy Selected Weights.

Export as a nif file and open the resulting nif in nifscope.,

You should now be able to copy the Object into the body.

Ok, so. I'm having 2 issues.

Firstly, my players left breast is lop-sided, Ill get a screenshot if it's needed.

EDIT: This is strange.
IF i un-equip the havok object, bounce is still there and the breast stopped being lop sided.

I don't know how but it seems the file is being loaded twice??

Dose anyone know what item is loading "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP" that is not the havok object?

Secondly, a female player with any SOS penis has her vagina protruding out of her body. screenshot below.
post-116859-0-54632800-1435187573_thumb.png

My knowledge says the SOS collision is for some reason pointing backwards into the body.

I will "attempt" to fix it, I doubt  will succeed.

As Object001 references NPC R Pussy02, NPC L Pussy02, Clitoral1, VaginaDeep1 and VaginaB1, you have to have all of those items in the body mesh first.

Load the Trepleen body as Reference and load your body as outfit. Select the items I listed above and go to the Shape Menu and select Copy Selected Weights.

TY for this info. I will look into this further tonight. trying to mash mods together is extremely frustrating but I can't seem to walk away from it either lol..

When the female player has any SOS applied to them the vaginal walls stretch about 3-4 inches out of the body.

I will supply a screenshot or 2 in a new post.

I was able to find a strap on mod that makes it work like SOS so collisions will occur. Is there any beast files though? I saw some for Sevenbase but figured that's meant for that one only and not CBBE.

HI everyone, I got the physics working on SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - no balls v0.8 and I made the breast and butt physics work with a lot less Jello. I figured I may as well attach the files here.

EDIT:

For those hwo dont know:

put the .nif file in here:

• Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP\

Put the .xml in here:

• Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins

Looks good from my side, 100%. Well done!

Sorry new to the modding scene, I forget that information should be posted, thank you and glad it worked well for you.

Everything works right except I'm getting a scrotum in my characters vagina, no matter what penis mesh I use, anyone else having this error? It's quite troublesome. 

I just tried this and it seems to transfer some random weights to my exported nif? Instead of copying those 5 bones listed there, the new nif has these 8 nodes added instead:

NPC L Breast01

NPC R Breast01

NPC L FrontThigh

NPC L RearCalf

NPC L RearThigh

NPC R FrontThigh

NPC R RearCalf

NPC R RearThigh

Am I missing something?

So I have tried uninstalling all associated mods, and used other vagina mods, but it's only with this mod, UNP Female Shlong (Any Version) and SOS, that I get the scrotum inside the Vagina happening. I had figured they must, somewhere have a similarly named bone they attach to in SOS because as soon as I no schlong the Vagina works perfectly.

Any thoughts?

post-841933-0-44203100-1435420628_thumb.jpg

Mine are working great. Got a clipping issue but im sure thats just my POV mod. My list of mods is too big for me to type but the best way i figure to safely mod is use mod organizer to install with correct setting then copy paste to data so theres always a back up.

I use MO this way because i suspect the overwrite folder leads me to have character with offset details and no color options.

I literally install it the same way MO sorts it. All you gotta do is make sure that XP and HDT body/textures you want are close to last.

The HIGHER the priority number the later its loaded. So its pretty much a count down install. This confused me and i had to reinstall multiple times before i realized. JIC anyone didnt know that.

My body install order/setup

HDT PE

Havoc Breast Physics

NPC OVERHAULv2 (I think this mod gives them physics without player adding item anywho HOT NPCs with physics)

requires 2 Apachii mods

then all the SL framework/req

CBBEv3

Bounce and Jiggle CBBE HDT only body

XPMSE (B1HS BHD)

THEN and FINALLY then THIS MOD.

(Still choosing what physics type i want/ modifying the ini of the ones i use)

I have not tested for player but with the NPCs it works great. I did have a boob bug but eh it went away and doesnt happen alot. i Believe i was in reverse cowgirl position but not sure which. Also remember i have enhanced camera and a normal/not OP computer. 2GHZ dual core, 4GB Ram, and i think a 1GB vid card aka potato.

I also have Sexy Move and it seems fine. Gotta say those this race menu SOS is really detailed lol. I personally feel like its too much but thats my perference.

Well anyway loving all the great work on the site.

Daiemonic thank you very much.

Excellent work!

And to all the other mod authors/animators/ect ect keep it up.

Skyrim has never been better!!

BTW I see on the other site they dont like linking to this site and vice versa so if i did somehow overstep just let me know.

Edited by DarkStarNova

Not really, it copies the stuff fine, but does not name them correctly.

In block details, click on "txt" before the wrong name and name it correctly.

It looks like the bones are different too. You know how when you select a bone node there is a yellow line that points to the location? None of these 8 copied nodes point to anywhere near the vagina. They actually point to where they are renamed to (ie breast node points to chest).

You are much more knowledgeable in this than I am--do you think using outfit studio is the easiest route to do what I'm trying to do? I want to take the vagina mesh and the relevant bones from trepleens body, and replace the one in bodyslide's generated UUNP Special UNP Skinny body? I have blender but I haven't used it for years and the new version 2.74 crashes every time I import a nif.

Okay, my head almost exploded because I'm trying to fix the sideway run breast collapse
decided to make a post cuz I don't plan read the 100 page of post to search the solution

11145058_990996800933226_186790353483472

11416341_990996957599877_733974575429811

Currently using the HDT breast physics only cuz I love the bounce
it's working fine but I realized that the breast is collapsing while running sideways

I'm using the newest skeleton "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.82" which one I supposed to use?

• 00 Skeleton Rig XPMSE2 HDT
  • 01 Skeleton Rig XPMSE2 BBP
  • 03 Skeleton Rig XPMSE2 HDT CBE
  • 04 Skeleton Rig XPMSE2 BBP CBE

Tried 4 of them but it's still collapsing
do I supposed to use the old version of the skeleton?

Then I tried many "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" too from several post but it didn't work

Is there's a way to fix this? @@

Okay, my head almost exploded because I'm trying to fix the sideway run breast collapse

decided to make a post cuz I don't plan read the 100 page of post to search the solution

it's working fine but I realized that the breast is collapsing while running sideways

I'm using the newest skeleton "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.82" which one I supposed to use?

Then I tried many "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" too from several post but it didn't work

Use the installer if you have no clue what needs to be installed. And you probably did not read my description for manual installation at all if you randomize rig maps.

Use the installer if you have no clue what needs to be installed. And you probably did not read my description for manual installation at all if you randomize rig maps.

Sorry I just found out that CBE rig is for other mods

I installed the one tagged as (recommended) as u wrote for minimum installation and it's works fine before I use Daiemonic's HDT havok files,

I just wondering if the Physics need different skeleton since many people mention a skeleton, which I'm wrong

the problem is the .xml file in the "Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML", tried other .xml and it's working fine

it have too much bounce which lead to breast collapse while walking sideways

I'm using "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBPmore bounce idle 1.xml" now, it works great but kinda lack the bouncyness which in the prev .xml has

Thanks for the files anyway :D