Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

It was a combination of things, firstly, i started with caliente CBBE added the femalebody_*.nif and hdtVagina.xml from this package.

i had to extract femalehead.nif from skyrim - meshes.bsa and use nifscope to add hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to it

then i had to make sure hdtm.xml was in the right places, malehands_*.nif and malegenitals_*.nif

just a heads up, SOS doesnt have hdtm.xml linked in any of its nifs. that would be meshes/actors/charachter/charachter assetsSOS/ (folders for SA, or the other 2)

then i started with derpakiins hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and began experimenting with the xml values.

i just need to fix the flapping labia thing, and then make hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml look more smooth.

i get this weird thing where the belly wants to go a particular direction? like SOS goes in, belly twists to the left or right?

this helped a great deal. thre doesnt seem to be any readily available tutorials, or even much documentation.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27118-collision-filters-and-you/

also whats a good framerate limit?

ive heard that frame rate effects havok rendering, currently i limit at 60fps in my enblocal

So I've been trying to get a proper shine when using this trepleen body. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if I've misunderstood something.

I've tried adjusting femalebody_1.nif AND femalebody_0.nif from CBBE, Trepleen and a few others. But I can't seem to get any shine what so ever, even with extreme glossiness and specular strenght settings. 
I did manage to get some on the hands at some point, but I've lost track of how I actually did it.

I've been using both with and without the "Sporty Sexy Sweat - wet body texture": http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28946/?

Anyway. Have I misunderstood something? Is there anything within the trepleen body that prevents the shine? Am I doing anything wrong?

I've tried searching around this topic for answers but can't seem to find anyone really touching the subject. Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks for this plaguewolf!

Please if you have the time, make a extra detailed version of what you did.

working on it. im gonna put together a rar with the edited files and make a quick guide to get it working.

That would be awesome. Thank you!

working on it. im gonna put together a rar with the edited files and make a quick guide to get it working.

Second that! Awesome indeed. We are counting on you plaguewolf!

best news i've heard today.  do me a favor and write it like you're teaching a 4 year old though, i'm completely hopeless with nifscope.

Thank you for doing that.

I've been searching everywhere. I'm haven't slept for 24 hours trying different stuff to get this to work.

I remember also seeing a mod that would open the vagina labia when the penis was inserted, but don't remember where I saw that.

But I can live without that if I get the belly bulge to work.

plaguewolf's CBBE belly collision tutorial
===============================================
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
YOU MUST AT LEAST READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS PART!!

I do not take any credit for the creation of any of the content presented below.
the content is property of their respective authors alone.

XMPSE - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended cannot under any circumstances be overwritten!
his skele's are better than any other out there, and most mods use this anyway.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended is completely incompatible with HDT Equipment Everyone version.
to clarify, if your use HDT Equipment, and your NPC's have HDT Equip option, it will break groovetama's skeles!
You can still use HDT equipment, but you must use the equipable weapon sling version.

xml files located in Data/SKSE/Plugins are interchangeable, but not all xml's are compatible, i tried many before settling on ones that worked.
xml files can be edited while in game, download JFF havokModifier and play with those xmls XD

im not saying, in any way shape or form that i am an expert on any subjects touched, past or future.
as a matter of fact, i have only been working on this for a little over a week. in that time i have learned much.
so if a mod author or the creator of the posted content says something that contradicts me, they are probably right.
just because i got it to work in a hackish way, doesn't mean i understand every detail of what makes it work.

if i offend someone by uploading their content, please, by all means, let me know. i will of course remove it.
my intention was not to offend, but to provide a community resource.

Following install order is very important, because some things overwrite other things.
If you use manual installation of mods, or NMM pay careful attention to the order things are done in.

If you use MO, and really why wouldn't you, things will be easier, because you can change the mod order, and check conflicts on the fly.

(Step 1) Dem Bodies

Download and Install bodyslide 2 from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Download and Install CBBE Body from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

(Step 2) Get Dat Physics

Download and Install Realistic Ragdolls and Force from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/601/?

Download and Install HDT PE from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

(Step 3) ZOMG Skeletons in ur closet

Download and Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3 from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

(Step 4) Uncertain if necessary, requires further test, but do it anyway, because it works on my setup.

HDT havok object plugin is supposed to auto equip HDT object on NPC's
i need to dissect it and figure out how it works, but for now it doesn't break things so im including it as a step.

if someone knows for sure that this step is unnecessary after adding hdtm.xml directly into the nifs, please lemme know.

(Step 5) willies

install SL Framework, SOS, and at minimum a mod to make them do something (TDF Prostitution etc etc)

if you are on this site im going to assume you know what to do here.

REMEMBER!!! NOTHING OVERWRITES XMPSE 3!!! NOTHING!
many mods include their own skeleton, but unless absolutely necessary use the XMPSE version!

(Step 6) My package, of stuff other people made, of course XD

extract and replace as necessary. these are the edited nif's and xmls, also the bodyslide stuff and textures from treepleen

(Step) Stuff

Dont forget to generate FNIS animations, and use bodyslide as per treepleens guide

In bodyslide make sure to slect SLFCVagina2.0 and click the checkbox for walls

also run any patchers (skyproc) as necessary.

refer here for a general idea of the install order with other mods that manipulate the body

this is just a guideline, and you don't actually need any of the files from that page
i have compiled all the edited nif's and included them in one place
i have also edited the VectorPlexus Regular schlong, but not the muscular one cause gross XD

Bounce and Jiggles Main Files - Requirements / Install Order 
V5.0

SKSE 1.7.2 (im using latest i think 1.7.3 beta)
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
Deadly Mutilation (if you use it)
Your Female Body Of Choice (UNP / UNPB/ CBBE / CHSBHC / SeveNBase / ADEC)
Bounce and Jiggles HDT Body of Your Choice (Optional Downloads) Overwrite Your Female Body Of Choice
RaceMenu 3.0 (Weapon Placement Can Also Be Selected Here Untested) Loose Requirement / Recommendation Really
Dual Sheath Redux (if you use it / Do Not Use Any of My Main Files With "TBBP_Equip" in its name , instead use HDT Equip Sling)
HDT Physics Extension        
HDT Equipment (Install Sling Version If using DSR and Do Not Install any of my TBBP_Equip files with DSR)
Sexy Idles (use Idle 1 or 2 for Checking out Collisions)
or
Lifelike Idle Animations
Goovetama's XPMS Extended (HDT Skeleton) 2.43 If you're using HDT Equipment Choose Default Weapon Placement / Default Install , No Monster Plugin for my "Equip Files" , Weapon Scaling, Racemenu Plugin & SOS Plugin Is Ok! (OVERWRITE ALL IT WANTS TOO)
Run Generate FNIS for your animations

Havok Physics Object (Enables Collisions For NPC's / In Optional Downloads)
(no longer required for your character but for NPC's, you might want it)

Have fun, and enjoy.

edit: found a great guide, literally right after posting this XD
it also explains exactly what havok collision object does 

Thanks a lot!

Before I read all that, I'll sleep, or I'll probably skip words (too tired)

I have a question though. On bodyslide, do you Build cbbe TBBP or HDT? I couldn't find info on which one to do. I guess it's HDT?

Sorry, I'm new to modding.

the dropbox link file is autoblocked by firefox, its a false positive but i figured i'd bring it up.

for Darien above me, you build SLFCvagina2.0.  its essentially the HDT body with a little vagina mesh inside it, tick wall when you do it.

now for a few question i have. 

1)the files you suggested overwrite the havok object that the main file from this mod added, so that means its ok to remove the kdt havok object.esp from the main file on the first page yes?

2)i'm using a different face mesh then the one you gave, just wondered if the link you added at the end of your post can pretty much be followed step by step for adding the 'nistringextradata' thing to the head mesh from adorable faces?

the dropbox link file is autoblocked by firefox, its a false positive but i figured i'd bring it up.

for Darien above me, you build SLFCvagina2.0.  its essentially the HDT body with a little vagina mesh inside it, tick wall when you do it.

now for a few question i have. 

1)the files you suggested overwrite the havok object that the main file from this mod added, so that means its ok to remove the kdt havok object.esp from the main file on the first page yes?

2)i'm using a different face mesh then the one you gave, just wondered if the link you added at the end of your post can pretty much be followed step by step for adding the 'nistringextradata' thing to the head mesh from adorable faces?

dunno about the firefox deal, i use chrome. i was initially hesitant about posting the content direct to LL in case a mod asked me to take it down...

1: yes the hdt havok object is from the hdt bounce and jiggles nexus mod, and i dont know if the treepleen pack just merged the esp's or not but bounce and juggles version has havok objects for DB & DG esp's. dunno. i just chose to use the one on from there.

2: yes absolutly in fact, as long as the body is compatible im sure you could use any. ive seen it work on sevenbase and UNP bodies. the guide i linked tells you exactly how to add havok path to the bodies. nifscope can be kinda hard to workwith though. for isntance once i had a problem when trying to add hdt compat to werewolves (wolf boobs and sos compat for defeat/rape mods) and the nif absolutely refused to let me put NiStringExtraData for hdt at position 1, and i had to settle for ahving it at position 2. still worked though XD

ok now im wondering, is there something different about the bodyslide files you added to your upload compared to the one on the first page?  i'm guessing there has to be, otherwise anything you've 'attached' to the body would be overwritten when you generate a new bodyslide body, but i could easily be wrong.  do i actually need to rebuild the body with your included bodyslide files?

edit: ok see i think i've had a fairly key point wrong which is why i've been so confused.  i thought the point was to copy some reference point from a .nif to one you want to add the HDT effect to, but just looking at the link you posted i'm pretty sure all that's involved is adding a line to the .nif you want to add HDT effects to so it works with the .xml files?

ok now im wondering, is there something different about the bodyslide files you added to your upload compared to the one on the first page?  i'm guessing there has to be, otherwise anything you've 'attached' to the body would be overwritten when you generate a new bodyslide body, but i could easily be wrong.  do i actually need to rebuild the body with your included bodyslide files?

edit: ok see i think i've had a fairly key point wrong which is why i've been so confused.  i thought the point was to copy some reference point from a .nif to one you want to add the HDT effect to, but just looking at the link you posted i'm pretty sure all that's involved is adding a line to the .nif you want to add HDT effects to so it works with the .xml files?

pretty much. whats going on is that havok physics engine parses the xml. the xml tells the havok engine how physics should work with that body, and your body/skeleton is what determines what values you add to the xml.

im not sure about what exactly is going on with bodyslide becuase it doesnt overwrite NiStringExtraData

also, im rather aware of how horrible my xml's have been butchered XO

MF'in flapping labia gonna take off one day...

plus a good thing to note is that schlongs that are too big, will clip through the belly no matter what you xml says.

which is why i didnt bother to include the hdtm.xml inside plexus's muscular schlong. its just too thing, too much girth.

Thanks so much for the guide plaguewolf! +rep

clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight.gif

New versions are coming out and some mods like deadly mutilation has several files, Could you add version and what files that go from the mods?

- Also, is the "Goovetama's XPMS Extended (HDT Skeleton) 2.43" Also called "v.1.93" ? cannot find it anywhere.

- Also, is the "Goovetama's XPMS Extended (HDT Skeleton) 2.43" Also called "v.1.93" ? cannot find it anywhere.

wrong version. use the latest. i know the guides say to use 2.xx but i gave up looking for old copies. so i tried the new version and it worked.

as for deadly mutilation i use it and i seem to have no problems so far.

i also use WARZONES and for some reason (methinks warzones does some wierd scripted armor stuff) the clothes of warzones controlled npcs seem to linger even after they get looted...

also thanks XD

it makes it all worth it, seeing as i can help other people. my xml's are still a bit messy but im working on it.

I followed everything and I don't think I got it working. I'm getting just a small jiggle on the belly and if the penis is big enough, and the penis will go through the belly (in some positions it doesn't even seem to go inside (it's like it's just rubbing)

I installed the lastest version of XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. You said to install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, did you mean the old version 3.0 or the lastest version?

Also, by "also run any patchers (skyproc) as necessary." you meant, run LOOT? I downloaded SUM but I didn't figure out how to use it.

I tried to do this "Go ingame and equip HDT havok Object (open the console and type player.equipitem xx00A0A0 where xx belongs to the mod load order; equipitem xx00A0A0 for a targeted NPC)." but on my load order only Havok Breast Physics appear.

On bodyslide I just selected SLFCVagina2.0, clicked Walls and pressed Build.

I didn't install anything else.

Should I install Bounce and Jiggles 5.0 Regular TBBP_Belly? and Bandj 5.0 SOS FULL HDT Support Universal from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/? ?

EDIT: also, I didn't do this part Unzip and copy the contents of "Trepleen HDT CBBE body + Vagina + XPMSE Collision XML.rar" to your game "Data" folder. Should I do it? I thought you covered that in your links.

I got some very weird physics after following the instalation guide :

-Breast/belly flattens when walking sideways and don't go back in normal position

-One breast seems to have taking over the other (now its 1 big and 1 small)

-Breast stretch when walking backwards, flattens when awlking forth

-Breast/belly flattens when walking sideways and don't go back in normal position

Also, by "also run any patchers (skyproc) as necessary." you meant, run LOOT? I downloaded SUM but I didn't figure out how to use it.

you want the very latest skele. 

by skyproc patchers i mean if you use a mod like perma that requires you to patch the game, dont forget to do so.

there is no havok object becuase havok path is inside the npc/player model

you dont need to install the treepleen pack, mine includes the relevant files.

i have also included all the relevant files from BandJ sos pack

that is strange. i am using frame limits at 60fps, and dont get this resuly. framerate does affect havok physics.

the breast/flattening belly thing seems to be an xml bug. 

try replacing the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in my pack with the TBBP_belly from bounce and jiggles site, and see what your results are.

if the belly stretches when walking/running that generally means the elasticity for belly node is too loose in the xml. 

i may have added the wrong hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to this pack XD

i was awake for going on 48 hours, and had a distinct feeling of having forgotten something, despite checking numerous times...

I installed Bounce and Jiggles 5.0 Regular TBBP_Belly and added this to the skyrim.ini

´[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=4  <---# CPU Cores
bHavokDebug=0
fMaxTime=0.0157
bDebugMultithreaded=0

I see now the belly moving around but awkwardly and just a couple of positions. It's more just trembling than bulging.

From other .gifs it seems that the penis is flexible. On mine it's not and it pierces through the back of my npc woman. It also can pierce the belly sometimes.

Are your results something like this?

aXekQu1.gif

try replacing the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in my pack with the TBBP_belly from bounce and jiggles site, and see what your results are.

if the belly stretches when walking/running that generally means the elasticity for belly node is too loose in the xml. 

i may have added the wrong hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to this pack XD

i was awake for going on 48 hours, and had a distinct feeling of having forgotten something, despite checking numerous times...

Fixed breast issue but belly IS too elastic, running backward = 0.5m belly stretch, running forth = belly barely clipping from my back, and the bulge the schlongs do seems very negligeable compared to gif i saw

also here some good information i found on body nodes and xml editing

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27118-collision-filters-and-you/

Thanks for the write up man!  Got it working.

Had everything all set except for the NIF scope edits on the femalehead.nif and the SOS schlong nif files.

Collisions work like a champ now! 

Was just missing those 3 nif edits and it started working.  :cool: