Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

a few quick questions before i dive right in to this (just reinstalled skyrim to go with my new gpu).

i'm assuming that since you have to install CBBE to get this to work that its based off of the CBBE body, does that mean that CBBE skin textures would work for it?  or do you have to stick with the textures provided for this?  maybe only some textures are compatible, any suggestions?  what about the non human characters (the cats and lizards)?

a few quick questions before i dive right in to this (just reinstalled skyrim to go with my new gpu).

i'm assuming that since you have to install CBBE to get this to work that its based off of the CBBE body, does that mean that CBBE skin textures would work for it?  or do you have to stick with the textures provided for this?  maybe only some textures are compatible, any suggestions?  what about the non human characters (the cats and lizards)?

They all work.

i installed succubus race and the nude body for succubus race haven't my bodyslide build and the vagina collision, she has only my bodyslide build with armor/clothes who i built...

Maybe should i build after i installed the succubus race ?

Sorry if i jump in your discussion, but i have quick noob question and this thread seems the most activ. I've started playing around with JFF and  the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file and have some trouble to change the mass of the breasts. I can't change the values in JFF so i've tried to locate the values for mass via notepad, but i couldn't find anything like that. Thanks in advance

Sorry if i jump in your discussion, but i have quick noob question and this thread seems the most activ. I've started playing around with JFF and  the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file and have some trouble to change the mass of the breasts. I can't change the values in JFF so i've tried to locate the values for mass via notepad, but i couldn't find anything like that. Thanks in advance

Okay, my head almost exploded because I'm trying to fix the sideway run breast collapse

decided to make a post cuz I don't plan read the 100 page of post to search the solution

11145058_990996800933226_186790353483472

11416341_990996957599877_733974575429811

Currently using the HDT breast physics only cuz I love the bounce

it's working fine but I realized that the breast is collapsing while running sideways

I'm using the newest skeleton "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.82" which one I supposed to use?

• 00 Skeleton Rig XPMSE2 HDT
  • 01 Skeleton Rig XPMSE2 BBP
  • 03 Skeleton Rig XPMSE2 HDT CBE
  • 04 Skeleton Rig XPMSE2 BBP CBE

Tried 4 of them but it's still collapsing

do I supposed to use the old version of the skeleton?

Then I tried many "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" too from several post but it didn't work

Is there's a way to fix this? @@

Use the installer if you have no clue what needs to be installed. And you probably did not read my description for manual installation at all if you randomize rig maps.

Sorry I just found out that CBE rig is for other mods

I installed the one tagged as (recommended) as u wrote for minimum installation and it's works fine before I use Daiemonic's HDT havok files,

I just wondering if the Physics need different skeleton since many people mention a skeleton, which I'm wrong

the problem is the .xml file in the "Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML", tried other .xml and it's working fine

it have too much bounce which lead to breast collapse while walking sideways

I'm using "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBPmore bounce idle 1.xml" now, it works great but kinda lack the bouncyness which in the prev .xml has

Thanks for the files anyway :D

I made a HDTPhysics file that doesn't bounce as much and seems to fix most issues while still keeping the collision on the hands, and vagina. 

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

well i've got this body working well in my game (i think, need to test sex mods next) but i'm trying to work out how to get sofia to use it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?

someone in an earlier post said its possible to use tes5edit to get her to use installed body (and textures i guess), can someone walk me through that process? 

EDIT: maybe i can just swap out the meshes from this mod into the sofia customizer cbbe version?  i chose the cbbe tbbp version when i set it up and it didn't install a skeleton that i can find, so i think all i'd need to do is install the meshes from this mod into it.  though i'm not sure what that will do to the hdt effects.

The argonians females isn't supported ? Because i use a custom race similar to argonian named drakian race and boths of these races have the same issue, The others races is supported even succubus(meshes changed) and dagi-raht(similar to khajiit)....But the vagina is visible and the collision of this should be work.

post-552446-0-21527400-1436309144_thumb.jpg

post-552446-0-55677500-1436309149_thumb.jpg

The argonians females isn't supported ? Because i use a custom race similar to argonian named drakian race and boths of these races have the same issue, The others races is supported even succubus(meshes changed) and dagi-raht(similar to khajiit)....But the vagina is visible and the collision of this should be work.

To the best of my knowledge, that hip distortion is a morph incompatibility between mesh and texture, and I most commonly encounter it when I accidentally use a third party UNP texture on a CBBE mesh.

Just my two cents without knowing any more about what mods your using.

Hello all.

I have rebuilt my rig and had to reinstall Skyrim.  I am now at a poiint where I am looking for updated materials to have my game setup as effeciently as possible

The previous install I had, I was using all of the above with the 2.51 X32 Max Skeleton Extended.  I did have some clipping just with the Vaginal area but it didn't happen every time and was periodical if barely reproducable.  Wanted to see if there was a better Skeleton to use with the updated versions of the Trepleen body/Vagina/HDT belly combo? 

Thanks in advance

To the best of my knowledge, that hip distortion is a morph incompatibility between mesh and texture, and I most commonly encounter it when I accidentally use a third party UNP texture on a CBBE mesh.

Just my two cents without knowing any more about what mods your using.

I use only CBBE and cbbe clothes/armor and bodyslide, when i was beginner to the modding i used unp/unpb/cbbe/7b(body/armor/clothes) on the same time but without bodyslide i uninstalled unp(b)/7b and reinstalled cbbe and bodyslide before installing the vagina collision

EDIT : I found the issue, i installed forgotten argoninan roots for female argonians(driakians), now argonians and drakians female haven't anymore this issue :)

Update for groovtama v2.82 is live or we need to wait??

Breast of my character and npcs are flattened to the chest while running like they get 5 g force or stretch wide like they are sucked by black hole its something wrong with settings??

And how to mix this with citrus

Hello Can i Please Request for installation manual because I do not understand how to install it, a screen shot method or video method or what ever suits best and convenient will be perfect. because i require Vagina, breast, butt, belly, legs, hairs, earrings... physics and collisions all in one place working all together.

There a lot of files to download from but i have no clue which 1 have all those

so which devious devices hdt conversion works best with this body?  i'm guessing its this one?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34382-devious-devices-devious-expansion-for-bodyslide2-hdt-preg-by-rustyxxl/

Hello Can i Please Request for installation manual because I do not understand how to install it, a screen shot method or video method or what ever suits best and convenient will be perfect. Thank You anything because i require Vagina, breast, butt, belly, legs, hairs, earrings... physics and collisions all in one place working all together.

There a lot of files to download from but i have no clue which 1 have all those

the first post tells you how to install the body, just follow the instructions under trepleen body/vagina header to get the base body installed and working.  the last file in the first post (Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML.rar) is the file the instructions tell you to install.

for everything else, they're all in the download on the first post.

Installed the mod following the instruction.

It doesn't work for me, the vagina deformed in sexlab animations, is the realistic ragdolls mod essential to this?

! NOOB QUESTION AHEAD!  >>>Does this work with UNP body types as well?<<<

Everybody here seems to use CBBE body types. Still, skimming through this thread, some people seem to use UNP types with this? It says so in the OP (or something like that), so I guess this works for UNP too?