Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

sry for re sumbiting the post ok and i get it thank you

so which devious devices hdt conversion works best with this body?  i'm guessing its this one?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34382-devious-devices-devious-expansion-for-bodyslide2-hdt-preg-by-rustyxxl/

Hello Can i Please Request for installation manual because I do not understand how to install it, a screen shot method or video method or what ever suits best and convenient will be perfect. Thank You anything because i require Vagina, breast, butt, belly, legs, hairs, earrings... physics and collisions all in one place working all together.

There a lot of files to download from but i have no clue which 1 have all those

the first post tells you how to install the body, just follow the instructions under trepleen body/vagina header to get the base body installed and working.  the last file in the first post (Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML.rar) is the file the instructions tell you to install.

for everything else, they're all in the download on the first post.

ok i seem to be having a problem.  HDT is working for breasts and butt, and during sex the vagina opens and closes (if the alignment is correct); hell i've even gotten hand to breast collision working with my idle when the hdt havok object is equipped. 

but what i cant figure out is how to get belly bulge collision (and probably breast collision from other npc) to work.  is that specific feature supposed to come with the Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML.rar download, or is something else needed?  do i need to equip both my pc and the npc that she is sexing with the in game havok object for it to work, as i understand it that should happen each time sex occurs?  maybe i'm building the body wrong in bodyslide, do i need to play with the belly sliders to get it to work?

One of the big problems I have found: I have lost a lot of time trying to get a bodyslide version of my body, I was able to add the CBBE HDT sliders and had a bodyslide working version ready (with groin slider included :lol: ), but testing in game I found a small neck/wrist/ankle gap and I couldnt get rid of it, Im very dissapointed with it. I have lost several days with this shit, so I hope somebody more experienced than me in bodyslide could make said version.

This may be a stupid suggestion, but you know you can manually type in bodyslide to override the slider bounds, right? I had the ankle seam problem and I just typed in something like 125% and it took care of it. Not sure if you already knew that or not.....

Thanks for all your hard work. This mod is amazing.

Its a few months late, but I just fixed the same problem on my set up.

Im using CBBE v. 3.4d, Bodyslide2 & Outfit Studio 2.6, Groovtama's XPMS Extended-v-2-82 and "Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML", all in Mod Organizer.

The cause of the problem was actually that I always held down CTRL while clicking on the "BUILD" button in BodySlide2, I then copied the newly created files "femalebody_0.nif" and "femalebody_1.nif" from my BodySlide2 directory over to my CBBE directory (within the Mod Organizer directory) replacing those files over there (in \Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition CBBE - v3.4d\meshes\actors\character\character assets). What I didnt know is that Trepleen.Daie.. fetches those newly created files from Bodyslide2 and saves them in its own directory, thus saving me all the trouble to manually copy them into the CBBE directory (where they dont belong!). After re-installing CBBE with the original .nif files returned I solved that problem. Now ankle and feet fit together nicely, there is still a tiny little gap however but that seems to be a problem with the current implementation of Trepleen Daie.. and you can hardly see it.

If you encounter that problem you should check:

- Run all applications through Mod Organizer

- Do you have the untouched CBBE .nif files in your CBBE directory?

- 100% Ankle in Bodyslide2 is fine

- In your load order: Put Tripleen Daie HDT.. lower then BodySlide2 lower then CBBE meshes. (lower means higher Priority). This is how I have it in my load order.

-EDIT-

My ankles are fixed but I just came across another great resource knowledge concerning gaps on ankles, wrists and necks. The cause is Bodyslide2! I quote

ABOUT GAPS WITH NECK, WRISTS AND ANKLES:

Why i have gaps?

you can see the problem on the picture:

mini_900151Capture.png mini_957123Capture1.png

It's a problem from outfit studio, some morphs have a bad strengh configuration and modify the default position of the neck,wrists and ancles.

You can wait the new patch from me, but that patch will never coming, the problem don't from armors but directly bodyslide.

But, if you don't use these sliders, (that mean stay on CBBE BASE POSITION) you will have any problems, this is the list:

For neck:

-big torso

-chestdeph

-shoulder smooth

-shoulderwidth

For wrists:

-arms

-chubby arms

-big torso

-shoulderwidth

For ancles:

-calfsmooth

-calf size

-knee height

-ankles

-chubbylegs

-legs

-BBE2legs

-calfAlt

-kneeheight

CBBE INITIAL Position:

Extra sliders:

mini_948293181608Capture10.png

Arms and belly:

mini_348103197425Capture11.png

Breasts:

mini_425379Capture12.png

Butt:

mini_215247Capture13.png

Hips, legs and feets:

mini_159364130508Capture14.png

Nipples and torso:

mini_433428547269Capture15.png

Source

Hello again.

Another question.  TBBP?  Are any of those TBBP files necessary for any of the files involved in THIS thread? 

Thank you a heap, Derpakin and Puupsfred for your HDT files and clarification respectively. 

I will be testing tonight and tomm so more questions may come but thank you all for your help.

Does anyone still have the old file:

HDT All In One 14.28 version (Edit 6 by Daie)+weapons.rar

??

Pls reupload it, the collision between male thighs and female butt is so much better in that file.

Here it is good sir:

Thank you good sir. I used an older HDT All-in-One and the belly went helicopter on me for some reason. This one fixed it and seems to work really well.

Do I still need hdtVagina.xml when I'm using these all-in-one xml files? Also is there a release post for the author who makes these all-in-one files?

I have been using that sneak/crawl animation for a long time now, don't think it has (much) issue? Not the catwoman version tho.

Okay maybe was just me who missed something last time I tried this. 

Every time my character crawled her vagina stretched upwards and became a gooey mess. Same thing happens when I for example got hit up in the air by giants. Normal? or did I do something wrong?

However when no strange moment happened it worked really well.

I have been using that sneak/crawl animation for a long time now, don't think it has (much) issue? Not the catwoman version tho.

Every time my character crawled her vagina stretched upwards and became a gooey mess. Same thing happens when I for example got hit up in the air by giants. Normal? or did I do something wrong?

Your fighting giants naked? I too have the non catwoman version and I didn't notice anything wrong.

Your fighting giants naked? I too have the non catwoman version and I didn't notice anything wrong.

No actually it went through the armor O.o

Okay maybe I installed something wrong then.

There is no way it gets through the armor unless the armor has it's own working vagina. Because when you equip the armor it replaces your body so your working vagina body is gone.

There is no way it gets through the armor unless the armor has it's own working vagina. Because when you equip the armor it replaces your body so your working vagina body is gone.

Really? Then I definitely made something wrong.

Must have been with bodyslide I used the vagina body on all the clothing and armors. Should I maybe used it on main body and other body on the clothing and armor?

Must have been with bodyslide I used the vagina body on all the clothing and armors. Should I maybe used it on main body and other body on the clothing and armor?

This mod comes with the bodyslide files so you can create the body with the preset you want. I never thought to use this body instead the HDT one when batch creating armor. Could that even work?

This mod comes with the bodyslide files so you can create the body with the preset you want. I never thought to use this body instead the HDT one when batch creating armor. Could that even work?

Okay so I should use HDT body on armor and clothing. While leaving the vagina body for only the main body.

Yes it kinda worked. As I said. Worked great everywhere except in strange animations. Like when falling it could get stretched out and when hit up in the air and with that crawl animation it got fucked up too. Otherwise yes it worked. :)

Ok so I have read through about 60-70 of this threads pages and so far I haven't found an answer to my problem that works. My problem is that vagina itself seems to move when my character is idle, also when i crouch, it goes through my girls back. And because of that, all sex animations pretty much dont work. If anyone knows a fix, that would be great. And yes I have the "Wall" check marked. 

Again, Im sorry if I missed the answer in one of the previous 103 pages, but its a lot of reading. Ands and Happy Modding!

-Fallen.

Any idea why sometimes collision will just not work while other times it will? Even in the exact same scenario with the same actors, sometimes it just wont work :s

It honestly seems completely random I can have me and my follower with the exact same equipment and area and sometimes it will work, sometimes it wont. Sometimes disabling and then reenabling my follower will fix the issue. Sometimes it wont.

I'm genuinely starting to get quite annoyed by this. It just seems random whether it will work or not.

I have all the requirements.

Do I need some havok settings in my ini or something?

Belly node is tilting to the right. Is that normal for the time being? Also, Do i need HDT Physics with your pack?

what i mean is i have a hole in my belly and i don't have the collision or the physica,

i am using those mods:

INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "sexy idle Animation"

INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "BB's Hair Physics Project 1.21"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "DOA Christie Hair HDT"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "XP32 Ponytail 14.28"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "Numenume Hair HDT v14"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "Merida Hair 14.28 version"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "Marie Rose HDT"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "HDT Hoop Earrings 14.28"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "HDT Female Hairstyles v1.1"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "Female Hairstyles with Physics"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "Fair Skin Complexion cbbe"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "BB's Hair Physics Project"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "Adorable Face"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "SkyUI"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "FNIS Sexy Move"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "EQUIPABLE SOS B3lisario HDTMLinked"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "縲心keleton縲噌P32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "Realistic Ragdolls and Force"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "Enhanced Character Edit"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "ECEE - RANs Enhanced Character Edit Enhancer"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "HDT Physics Extensions"
INFO (21:55:36.0481): using mod "SKSE"

I am using mod organizer and i don't know how to put them in order :D

Sorry i dont remember how to make spoilers.

Has anyone managed to get any significant belly stretching?  All I'm getting is a bit of vertical movement, and I can't tell whether it's from collision with SOS or just my character's movement.  Increasing SOS size just causes it to clip through the belly.  Everthing else works great, though.

I did have it working at some point, yes, about two weeks ago. (Since then, it broke again.)

Last I remembered, all the bounces and collisions were working except the belly. That one particular only worked after I added "HDT Havok Path" in the .nif files, as per the instructions which I had taken too liberally before.

femalebody   -> hdtVagina.xml
femalehead   -> hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
malegenitals -> hdtm.xml
femalehands  -> hdtFingers.xml