Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

can anyone give me a XML preset? w/o vagina and belly collision coz i don't use them, just the usual breast and butt XML preset with breast collision. with less bouncy or normal bouncy. i tried the one from the front page, it's good, but for me it's too bouncy, i wanted  a less bouncy version. anyone can help me giving your less bouncy versions pls? for 14.28.

can anyone give me a XML preset? w/o vagina and belly collision coz i don't use them, just the usual breast and butt XML preset with breast collision. with less bouncy or normal bouncy. i tried the one from the front page, it's good, but for me it's too bouncy, i wanted  a less bouncy version. anyone can help me giving your less bouncy versions pls? for 14.28.

HDT Bounce and Jiggles. Like it very much, has 3 "flavors".

I already tried to to rebuild Daie's .xml, so that it would provide the "flavor" of the "normal" bouncing by the Nexus .xml, but I failed deplorable :(

Is someone willing to do this for me, I always end up with totally distorted breasts and vaginal lips hanging to the ground :(

Thx  johann7124 and Mister X

The bounciness is good, but it's still bugged (breast stretch and invisible follower bug). don't know what's wrong with my files.. but when i used daie's XML, it only has breast distortion and too bouncy butt, but it has no invisible follower bug. That's why i'm guessing the XML file is the problem with my breast stretch and invisible follower bug.

Refer to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34345-breasts-stretch-really-far-then-said-npc-sometimes-goes-invisible/page-2

I did everything corectly ( i assume from what i read from the mods required ) and i've updated my mods to the latest version.

i don't know how i didn't check this early it's the best body with sex lab also look sexy

thanks alot i really like this but i have question what is the havok items where can i buy them , thanks

You can go to the blacksmith and craft them in the misc category.

Alternatively you can just open console and type : Help "Havok"

I still can't for the life of me get the vagina, belly to work with the wolf and dog hdt, with this body. Would be great if someone who's gotten to work, could just upload their edited files... I would be so grateful. 

+1 on that one... I only got the small jitter on the belly on that part.

I don't know if my english is THAT bad but I really cannot make it work

downloaded aeverything in proper order

I cannot really get past those "99 bones" - cannot find the file. same problem goes for SoS (guys penis looks more like a submarine telescope...) 

Not only weird looking... well... tube but also legs (which I haven't modified) and stomach looks weird. 

I found some file (meshes>character>sceleton female) and deleted all numbers in line after 99 but then even after updating fnis i got standard "T"-pose with arms on side and no animations on character at all. 

program hkx...something just close just after double-click. cannot really see what's inside black box. 

can someone dumb it down for non-english person? O_O

post-153380-0-99698400-1431490196_thumb.jpg

I don't know if my english is THAT bad but I really cannot make it work

downloaded aeverything in proper order

I cannot really get past those "99 bones" - cannot find the file. same problem goes for SoS (guys penis looks more like a submarine telescope...) 

Not only weird looking... well... tube but also legs (which I haven't modified) and stomach looks weird. 

I found some file (meshes>character>sceleton female) and deleted all numbers in line after 99 but then even after updating fnis i got standard "T"-pose with arms on side and no animations on character at all. 

program hkx...something just close just after double-click. cannot really see what's inside black box. 

can someone dumb it down for non-english person? O_O

attachicon.gifScreenShot37.jpg

how are you installing this mod?? do you use Mod Organiser or Nexus Mod Manager???

If you are using the XPMSE+ HDT body it should have 115 bones not 99,

Also ensure you have all the requirements for the Skeleton e.g Realistic Force & HDT extension and such,

DONT DELETE ANYTHING FROM THE MESHES/CHARACTER section unless you know what it is and that it needs to be deleted. ( that is why you got T-Pose )

you dont need to use the HKX programme to use this body.

just ensure you have all requirements for the mod prior to install and run FNIS last ting before running game

Is anyone else facing an issue where the vagina under ENB lighting, shines/glows brightly from a distance but when the camera is up close, the lighting becomes normal?

Hopefully there's a fix for this.

not had this issue but i dont use ENB so cant be of any help sorry ( could be a lighting map issue )

@Carloss32

If he uses Mod Organizer or NMM he has to make the body in the bodyslide(If he uses Custom races he has to copy the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif to the custom race folder).

BINGO, that was going to be the exact thing i said next upon his reply as to how he has it set, I use and make custom races and have even built my a bodyslide system for one of my custom races, if he is removing the animation files to then he is causing himself alot of un-needed agro

Hello,

i would need some help with the mod.
I have the Mod Succubus Race installed and would like the mod to work with my succubus and beast animations. I am using the Cbbe body.

So i did everything as explained but still dont get it to work. I had the Butt and Boob bounce working but the problem, that the pussy just sticked out and the body melted with the legs. The only thing i didnt do is replacing the skeleton from my custom race with xp32 because i dont know how it works. Now that i installed everything new i cant even get the Bounce to work anymore. Also i would like to keep the body of my old succubus which i cant recreate in bodyslide. Is there a way to get the bodyslide values from my old body somehow? Would be thankful for every help

For some reason i can't have belly / vagina physics enable with equipable schlong for female even with the optional file. Everything works well with Male/female but not with female/female, looks like there is some other people with the same issue here, any fix or did i miss something ?