Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Hello LL Fam   ;)

Q, Please: would it be possible to add collision to hips/butt/thighs, so that for example the hands/arms won't clip into body-mods that are made to have have way bigger-than "normal" hips/butt/thighs (e.g., BBW)?

Thanks!

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

Call me curious.  Can this sort of thing be done?

Hello LL Fam   ;)

Q, Please: would it be possible to add collision to hips/butt/thighs, so that for example the hands/arms won't clip into body-mods that are made to have have way bigger-than "normal" hips/butt/thighs (e.g., BBW)?

Thanks!

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

It's possible, anything can be done but will require too much work and will be a lot time consuming.

Hello LL Fam   ;)

Thanks!

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

It's possible, anything can be done but will require too much work and will be a lot time consuming.

thx for the reply - well, we're more than willing to put in the time/work, is there a tutorial here that will show us how to do it, we'd of course share it once we got it done

we've searched for all the tutorials, but nothing we found that shows how to add collision from scratch - we've tried copy/paste the breast-collision specs to the corresponding hips/butt/thigh specs, but didn't work

please give us link to a tutorial if there is one?

TY

Peace & Love

alex

Game fps dropped from 25fps to 3 fps with i7-4710MQ + GTX850M after using it.

It seems to be better to use it on desktop computer with better video card...

Same issue here with a desktop.

Sounds like you do not have XPMSE installed.

This is not a XPMSE issue. Why would it cause FPS issues?

Because HTD has some bone that doesnt exist in the skeleton.

I guess it stresses the CPU or something.

But one thing is sure: You didn't install stuff correctly and/or read not everything in descriptions.

I don't know about that but updating my Skeleton to version 2.80 of XMPSE removed all my issues and it's working great now. Collisions + HDT.

Have you check hdtPhysicsExtensions.log when you have low FPS issues?

Hey, thanks for helping me out in the other thread. :)

Hey, thanks for this. Great work. Also thanks to every one who helped fix the issue with RS Children, I was also suffering from massive fps drops. I love you guys/gals <3

I wanted to ask for help on Companion Selene kate, I get the error with her:

[06/19/15 00:44:01]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[06/19/15 00:44:01]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC Belly - bone doesn't exist

I wanted to try and replace her skeleton.nif (Like I did with RS Children) but she only comes with

Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx file.

Sorry but I'm a noob at modding. She comes packaged with BSA file, is her skeleton in there somewhere?

Any help would be appriciated.

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it with a BSA unpacker and some common sense.

Thanks again for this great mod.

Hello,

I have a problem getting the mod to work. when i enter the game npcs have the correct body(which i created in bodyslide, like the guide said), but their bodies dont seem to work with physics. When i now make the npcs equip the havoc item their body-models change to another mesh (dont know which exactly, bit it isnt the body created in bodyslide anymore)

How can i fix this? Thanks in advance

kind regards

i want to try this but have a few questions.  i use xp32 2.44 and have all the other required thngs as well, i notice it says 2.4x so i could use this with current set up?  also i use standard cbbe hdt body now but for each char in game i chnage body look thru use of the racemenu bodysliders and was wondering building this body with bodyslide out of game would change the current look of my chars, and also if i could still use the sliders in game to change bodies as i do now?  thx for sharing your work and thx in advance to any and all help, cheers

I'm trying to get SOS + belly collision/distortion going. However, as soon as I equip the HDT Havok Object on an NPC, he suddenly equips underwear, where he used to be naked. Hence, no schlong, and no collision.

SexLab stripping is set to strip everything.

SexLab is not using its own 'naked armor' setting.

If I don't equip the HDT Havok item, the schlongs follow the SOS settings just fine.

I am using a UUNP Special body with an HDT vagina. The vagina responds to the collision. The belly does not. The belly does bounce in sync with the SexLab animation, but doesn't react to the schlong.

I searched both the SOS thread and this one for answers, but none to be found.

Any help?

Bounciness is set through the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file. Several versions of such files can be found on LL, often within their own thread for others to see and try them. You can also make your own. A topic on that can be found here.

When you play around with a new one, test all of:

- breast bouncing

- butt bouncing

- belly bouncing

- breast collision

- vagina collision

- belly collision

Bounciness is set through the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file. Several versions of such files can be found on LL, often within their own thread for others to see and try them. You can also make your own. A topic on that can be found here.

When you play around with a new one, test all of:

- breast bouncing

- butt bouncing

- belly bouncing

- breast collision

- vagina collision

- belly collision

Thanks ! I guess some people have made some over the forum made some but I can't find them, any suggestions ?