Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Awesome seem to work now. I did skip crawl animation and higher jump since it seemed they didn't work together. 

ye thats come from another mod but it seems not to work with NMM anymore because is suppose to give you a menu to select idle animation for all the different stands

Hey guys, does anyone have an issue where the breasts are asymmetrical? My character's right breast is lopsided and sags more than the left. It's definitely the mods in the file in the instructions on the front page. I've uninstalled it and they're symmetrical again. Any ideas?

Hey guys, does anyone have an issue where the breasts are asymmetrical? My character's right breast is lopsided and sags more than the left. It's definitely the mods in the file in the instructions on the front page. I've uninstalled it and they're symmetrical again. Any ideas?

Yeah I noticed this issue with my followers.  I believe the way I fixed this was to edit the "Constraints" data for the Right breast bone.  The easiest way to do this is with JFF (Just For Fun XML Editor).  It's pretty simple to use, even if it isn't obvious what all the numbers do.  You can download JFF here.

Download / run it and open your DefaultBBP.xml file.  At the bottom of the window will be a bar that says "Constraints >>".  Click that.

Double-click both the entries for "NPC L Breast;NPC L PreBreast" and "NPC R Breast;NPC R PreBreast", and you'll get two smaller windows.  In each one, click the tab that says "Linear Limits".  You should notice that the Linear Min and Linear Max Limits for the R Breast are different from L Breast in X; just change them to match L Breast and then save the file.  I think that's all.  I hope that helps :)

BTW, there is a good tutorial for using JFF right here, if you are so inclined.  Using the "Review Studio" trick he mentions along with JFF makes it pretty painless to experiment with the physics; you can try new settings quickly without even having to so much as re-load save games.

Yeah, I've got a similar problem with asymmetric Boobs with my own xml

checked the constrains. They are the same for both sides.

When Breast-Arm collision is activated, the breasts have a chance to end up asym. after a bounce. Say, one nippel is lower then the other. Like described. 

As soon as I deactivate collision with arms, they act fine.

The thing is, that other reported that they have no problem with activated arm collision in this xml.

Its somehow weird. So far, I don't have enough experience in HDT to get behind this behavior :/

Yeah I noticed this issue with my followers.  I believe the way I fixed this was to edit the "Constraints" data for the Right breast bone.  The easiest way to do this is with JFF (Just For Fun XML Editor).  It's pretty simple to use, even if it isn't obvious what all the numbers do.  You can download JFF here.

Download / run it and open your DefaultBBP.xml file.  At the bottom of the window will be a bar that says "Constraints >>".  Click that.

Double-click both the entries for "NPC L Breast;NPC L PreBreast" and "NPC R Breast;NPC R PreBreast", and you'll get two smaller windows.  In each one, click the tab that says "Linear Limits".  You should notice that the Linear Min and Linear Max Limits for the R Breast are different from L Breast in X; just change them to match L Breast and then save the file.  I think that's all.  I hope that helps :)

BTW, there is a good tutorial for using JFF right here, if you are so inclined.  Using the "Review Studio" trick he mentions along with JFF makes it pretty painless to experiment with the physics; you can try new settings quickly without even having to so much as re-load save games.

Thank you for your help. I thought at first that it had fixed the issue, however it appears the HDT Havok is actually causing the problem. I didn't have it equipped at first and thought the problem was solved! Whenever it is equipped, the one breast sags. Whenever unequipped, it reverts back to being symmetrical.

I'm not very good at this stuff so any help is much appreciated :)

Does XPMSE support the SFLC body or do I need to overwrite XPMSE?  I'm interested in the physics here, but I don't want to goof my XPMSE if I can avoid it.

Thanks!

Not only does XPMSE support it, the SFLC body requires it.

The very first installation step on page 1 of this thread is: "Install XP32 2.x skeleton".

This mod doesn't contain a skeleton or anything else that would overwrite XPMSE.

It contains body meshes (optional; you can make your own), BodySlide sliders for making your own SLFC body, a single texture for the vagina, HDT settings files, and the HDT Havok Object.

Go wild :)

Thanks.  I'll probably give this a spin in the very near future then.

That's strange, though.  Last time I tried working with SFLC, it overwrote my XPMSE, causing some issues with RM menu compatibility.  It was a while ago, but I believe it was done so since the vagina needs to be given a bone structure to be animated and offer collision support.  Wasn't sure if this was/is covered in base XPMSE.

Either way, thanks for the answer!

Hey Daiemonic, been a big fan of this mod for many months now. Though I have a question for either you or anyone else willing to mod support for it.

I noticed under http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos-updated-25th-april-2015/, that the UN7B from StevieRage http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/,  got vagina collision support for Werewolves, wolves and dogs.

I tried to get this in some way to work with this CBBE body that you made (because I preffer it over UN7B), but can't for the life of me get the collisions to work with this body :/.

Do you, Daiemonic, or anyone else have any plans on making support for our canine friends? Or, does anyone else think they could try their hand at getting them working? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Can someone explain how to remove the thigh weights? They're causing mad collision issues while running in just about anything form fitting and really aren't adding anything I can personally notice.

If you're wondering what outfits I'm using: Ebony Valkyrie and Dragonbone Barbarian.

Also: how do I turn down the butt movement? it feels too exaggerated. The original HDT CBBE movement was nicer IMO. I have no idea what I'm doing with xml editing.

well, dogs,wolves are working with this, just needed to add hdt nodes to meshes, while I have also installed Stieve's body version, but with hdt from here(it also work fine)

doggies' parts inside:

post-352620-0-40530400-1430516664_thumb.jpgpost-352620-0-92988600-1430516672_thumb.jpg

but well it opens a bit to wide, have same on humans SoS bodies(have normal size set), any point to where in xml file I could change that myself?

well, dogs,wolves are working with this, just needed to add hdt nodes to meshes, while I have also installed Stieve's body version, but with hdt from here(it also work fine)

doggies' parts inside:

but well it opens a bit to wide, have same on humans SoS bodies(have normal size set), any point to where in xml file I could change that myself?

The thing that confuses me is the Hdt settings with this mod are different than those of Stieve's version, When working with this mod is the only file you used his wolf and dog.hdt? Becuase using JUST that never worked for me, even after attaching the hdt nodes to the wold and dog meshes. I don't know if maybe I attached the wrong hdt file or what.

I adjusted the wolves via the method on Stevie's forum post:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Using the hdt settings, and instructions to install THIS body mod (the cbbe one).

My understanding of nifskope is mediocre/low at best. JUST enough to get this body working back when you HAD to use nifskope to get it working.

doggies' parts inside:

The thing that confuses me is the Hdt settings with this mod are different than those of Stieve's version, When working with this mod is the only file you used his wolf and dog.hdt? Becuase using JUST that never worked for me, even after attaching the hdt nodes to the wold and dog meshes. I don't know if maybe I attached the wrong hdt file or what.

Using the hdt settings, and instructions to install THIS body mod (the cbbe one).

My understanding of nifskope is mediocre/low at best. JUST enough to get this body working back when you HAD to use nifskope to get it working.

I'm using bodies for npcs, not player

having all files included, except 1: hdtVagina.xml, which is from Daiemonic's mod not Stieverage's

if you have some other files conflicts then u have smth else, that maybe broking it

doggies' parts inside:

I'm using bodies for npcs, not player

having all files included, except 1: hdtVagina.xml, which is from Daiemonic's mod not Stieverage's

if you have some other files conflicts then u have smth else, that maybe broking it

I was kind of confused by your statement so you are using the UN7B bodies with the Daiemonic's hdtvagina.xml? You didn't clarify which "files" you were using and or which body. The point I'm trying to get is we/I would like to get this all working with the THIS body (as in the cbbe one from thie mod in which we are posting).

So I've been fiddling around with setting up this mod.  Nicely done!  However, I do have a pretty big concern; it appears this mod comes with its own textures, and these texture files are totally different than convention.  I've been using Fair Skin Complexion for a long time, and absolutely love the way it looks, but it seems incompatible with this mod.  Is there a way to get those textures to be applied to the meshes in this mod?

Just a quick question, could be nothing, but I noticed in your femalebody_x.nif file HDT Havok Path is set to Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml but in hdt havok object.nif file HDT Havok Path is set to SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml , without Data\ part. Does this make any difference?

I have not seen more than one invisible case of a follower in like 20 levels of play.

Altogether this is a vast improvement over what the older skele's and xml's did.

Very rarely see boob spaz either very rare.

Where as before with the older XML's it was so frequent like every cell load a spaz out.