Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Heyisforhorses, on 30 Mar 2015 - 2:42 PM, said:

snapback.png

It's not a matter of having it equipped or unequipped, cause every npc in the game has it equipped. I've tested your HDT Havok Object and the original HDT Havok Object and they are totally different. The difference is your Havok Object doesn't give collision when the player and npc is wearing armor/clothing. And I think it's due to the slot where the Havok Object is equipped to. Or I am totally wrong and it just doesn't work for me for some reason.

Delete all HDT Havok Objects you have in your inventory and add it again, a change in the load order of the mod may have messed something.

Alright, I'll try that.

Edit: I must of overlooked something cause it works now. Thanks for an amazing mod.

Heyho,

maybe a bit of a dumb question, but how can I alter the behavior of the body? For my taste it's all too jellyish, so I want to change that.

I just don't know, if I just can use another hdt .xml or if I have to alter the one that you serve (though I think it's the latter), and how do I do this? Especially, how can I test my changes to see, if I like them?

I just didn't use HDT that extensive, normally I just look for a preset that I like ;)

Speaking of that, the last alternative would be a very nice person, that already did that kind of stuff and would be so kind as to offer me the .xml output  :angel:

Heyho,

maybe a bit of a dumb question, but how can I alter the behavior of the body? For my taste it's all too jellyish, so I want to change that.

I just don't know, if I just can use another hdt .xml or if I have to alter the one that you serve (though I think it's the latter), and how do I do this? Especially, how can I test my changes to see, if I like them?

I just didn't use HDT that extensive, normally I just look for a preset that I like ;)

Speaking of that, the last alternative would be a very nice person, that already did that kind of stuff and would be so kind as to offer me the .xml output  :angel:

You will need JFF4, you can download the program here in LL.

Open the .xml with JFF4

Important parameters you can play with:

RigidBodies (only edit "sphere inertia" motion types)

Mass: more heavy = more bounce (be carefull with high values, it turns the object inestable)

Linear Damping = Object deceleration amount in vertical, 1 = Highest deceleration (This parameter should be lower than angular if you want more vertical bounce, for example: linear 0,6; angular: 0,9)

Angular Damping = Object deceleration amount in horizontal, 1 = Highest deceleration

Time Factor = Times per second, bounce per second. You can limit the bounce drastically with this parameter, but values near 0.6 will bug the physics and can turn it inestable, so be carefull.  1 = No limitation.

Constrains

Linear Limits - Constrain Motors - Spring Constant: Higher parameter will determine the elasticity of the object turning it less elastic. Objects with values under 100 or even less, will lay down like they weight a ton.

Linear Min and Max Limits: This value is very important, It affects directly to the bounce amount (in vertical), more amplitude between min and max limits means more bounce, but also affects the initial position of the object. Be carefull because you could end with breasts too high/low getting flattened breasts or something weird. Also affects the stability of the physics, you should increase the Z-axis values if you want more vertical bounce, leaving the other axis with lower values. Higher limits in more than  1 axis could break completely the physics.

X-Axis = Horizontal min and max limits for the bounce (left/right)

Y-Axis = In/out limits

Z-Axis = Vertical up/down limits

Test ingame, to reset the physics you have to close the game to the main menu and reload a savegame from there, also has been told to use the "COC" console command to small rooms like review studio.

Hello

Firstly thank you for this mod I am really enjoying it.

I have one small issue currently and that is the breasts of my char are not returning to their normal position after moving i.e when i turn left both breasts will point to the left even after i stop moving or walk forward and the only cure is to turn the otherway but of course then they stick to pointing right, any ideas?

Hello

I have one small issue currently and that is the breasts of my char are not returning to their normal position after moving i.e when i turn left both breasts will point to the left even after i stop moving or walk forward and the only cure is to turn the otherway but of course then they stick to pointing right, any ideas?

Ufffff... first time I hear this... did you edited the .xmls on your own?

Hello

Ufffff... first time I hear this... did you edited the .xmls on your own?

No i havent. I installed an .xml earlier but it messed up my HDT so i have reverted back to yours. I am now currently in JFF seeing if i can try to solve the problem but i thought i'd ask here before i set about editing them 

EDIT: Problem solved. I reinstalled your .xml file and havock object and all seems fine now. Thanks anyway

EDIT 2: Alright new problem, collision is working but the belly node isnt scaling for beeingfemale pregnancy. i want to use your body but the only way i get pregnancy to work is with original hdt bodies  Got it to work finally by reinstalling xpms over other animations.

hey daiemonic do u know what would cause the breasts when they are small but grow large due to a preg mod to have like underneath it they warp around a invisible belly area. it only happens on middle and lower weight but i cant figure it out for anything.

Hey guys! Just installed this and the bouncing seems great, however, I'm using the bathing luxury suite mod, and whenever NPCs go to the pool and get naked, some strange flickering around the chest and belly areas happens.

Any suggestions on how to work this out? Because this doesn't happen to followers.

Hi I need some help. I followed the instructions as accurately as possible but when i use sexlab matchmaker for the animation, there is totally no animation at all just both my player and the npc undressed and standing there doing nothing. 

Any help would be tremendously appreciated! 

Hi I need some help. I followed the instructions as accurately as possible but when i use sexlab matchmaker for the animation, there is totally no animation at all just both my player and the npc undressed and standing there doing nothing. 

Did you run FNIS? That only happens if you didnt run that program.

Dear author, can you please share the body tattoo in the gif images you share ? Many thanks.

UNP/UNPB

CBBE

hey daiemonic do u know what would cause the breasts when they are small but grow large due to a preg mod to have like underneath it they warp around a invisible belly area. it only happens on middle and lower weight but i cant figure it out for anything.

No clue, I checked Estrus Chaurus and didnt noticed any problem, not sure with other mods.

Hey guys! Just installed this and the bouncing seems great, however, I'm using the bathing luxury suite mod, and whenever NPCs go to the pool and get naked, some strange flickering around the chest and belly areas happens.

Any suggestions on how to work this out? Because this doesn't happen to followers.

Try equipping them with the HDT Havok Object.

This.

I have tried several things and I'm at my wit's end.
Everytime I equip the HDT Havok Object, the butt goes crazy and jiggles all over the place. What causes this? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: It only happens to my customrace. So what file is it missing?

I have tried several things and I'm at my wit's end.

Everytime I equip the HDT Havok Object, the butt goes crazy and jiggles all over the place. What causes this? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: It only happens to my customrace. So what file is it missing?

Skeleton would be my guess. Does your custom race use the lastest XMPSE?

You see the thing is the undress animation in sexlab works fine and all everything else works fine is just that when i go on the have kinky time the positions will be totally off my character will just stand there not moving  while the npc goes on the air hump the shit outta nothing! i tried using the realign hotkey in sexlab but to no avail.

You see the thing is the undress animation in sexlab works fine and all everything else works fine is just that when i go on the have kinky time the positions will be totally off my character will just stand there not moving  while the npc goes on the air hump the shit outta nothing! i tried using the realign hotkey in sexlab but to no avail.

Thanks guys i got it to work but now i have another issue! I have attached an image to the post regarding the matter. I dont know how to explain the porblem u will understand when u see the image. Any help is much appreciated.

post-580285-0-87390300-1428068788_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys i got it to work but now i have another issue! I have attached an image to the post regarding the matter. I dont know how to explain the porblem u will understand when u see the image. Any help is much appreciated.

Bad install, follow the instructions in the main topic, wrong skeleton/body/xml.

Is that a custom race?

Normal Nexus XPMS page, manual download and choose version 2.x (2.50 atm)

I mean which directory on drive.

What custom race mod are you using?

Bad install, follow the instructions in the main topic, wrong skeleton/body/xml.

Is that a custom race?

Normal Nexus XPMS page, manual download and choose version 2.x (2.50 atm)

I mean which directory on drive.

What custom race mod are you using?

No Sir, i am not using a custom race. I am using Groovtama xpms extended as my skeleton. As for body i am using a Custom made bodyslide 2 body.