Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

What custom race mod are you using?

Almost feel honored getting an answer from you.

Just normal CustomRaces for Vanilla races. Because of tats, you know.

That is a mod which gives any vanilla race its own body and skeleton for the player... that skeleton needs to replaced manually...

That is a mod which gives any vanilla race its own body and skeleton for the player... that skeleton needs to replaced manually...

I already know that. I am only interested in what exact files need to be placed in what exact place in the Data\meshes\CustomRaces\CustomImperial directory.

No Sir, i am not using a custom race. I am using Groovtama xpms extended as my skeleton. As for body i am using a Custom made bodyslide 2 body.

He means me.

Nope, Daiemonic was responding to the both of you. Quoted the both of you and put two responses in the one quote.

I already know that. I am only interested in what exact files need to be placed in what exact place in the Data\meshes\CustomRaces\CustomImperial directory.

From the nexus:

"Example: if you are going to be an imperial (female in parenthesis)

copy

----

(fe)malehands_0.nif

(fe)malehands_1.nif

(fe)malefeet_0.nif

(fe)malefeet_1.nif

(fe)malebody_0.nif

(fe)malebody_1.nif

(fe)malehead_0.nif

(fe)malehead_1.nif

skeleton.nif

(skeleton_female.nif)

---

into data/meshes/CustomRaces/CustomImperial"

Is it so difficult to go there and read the instructions?

Is it possible to have multiple .xml files for different body meshes?

eg. I assign the cbbe femalebody.nif to Daie's xml file through nifskope and assign a unp body to a different custom .xml

it's not needed, I have cbbe (xml is from this one), and 7b installed and both works fine

Belly deformation still supposed to work? I have collision with the vagina working great, but my schlongs seem to clip through bellies, even with the havok objects equiped by both participants.

Used to work a version or two back, but can't tell what's changed.

anything I can look for? Already verified the path in nifscope to the xmls for the male hands and the female bodies.

Belly deformation still supposed to work? I have collision with the vagina working great, but my schlongs seem to clip through bellies, even with the havok objects equiped by both participants.

anything I can look for? Already verified the path in nifscope to the xmls for the male hands and the female bodies.

The belly collisions are very subtle, I'm trying to increase them.

The belly collisions are very subtle, I'm trying to increase them.

Thanks, noticed it moves a little, but if the schlong is extreme enough it'll poke through. Ex. Size 12+

I'm using an older version of the hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll and want to move on to the newer 14.28 versions. How can I edit your XMLs to make the belly deformation more pronounced?

This is an example of my older setup, but I am having trouble converting it to the newer format

aXekQu1.gif

The older setup uses separate XMLs for werewolves and SOS and belly distortions, but I hear that the new hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml has combined them for the most part.

How can I edit your XMLs to have a more pronounced belly collision with penises?

I dont know why everytime when i enter sex with NPC then HDT Havok that i had equiped is auto removed and then nothing coming

In inventory check the slot the havok object uses. Then in Sexlab timers/stripping make sure its unchecked on all three animation types.

Worked. Thanks Daiemonic

Here is the tip to Install it with M.O (from Scivirus)

Follow these mod list order step by step

1. SOS

2. Sexlab Framework  + All plugin needed ( google it)

3. XP32 Skeleton Maximum Extended (in the Havok setup step, choose "Skeleton Rig Map (CBE)(BBP)"

4. CBBE v 3.4

Optional: Remodeled Armor for CBBE HDT

5. Trepleen Daiemonic or Trepleen Scivirus at ur choice

6. HDT PhysX Extension

7. HDT Breast n Butt PhysX

Run BodySlide (SLFC CBBE HDT AG option ) + Run FNIS

DONE