Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

For those asking about belly support, Trepleen body is fully compatible and support pregnancy itself. If you have problems with belly node, you should check what mods you have installed affecting belly node.

For example, if you have Estrus Chaurus, this mod set a limit by default to the scale of the belly node (3), this way, if you try to scale the belly to 4 in racemenu, when you back in-game the belly node will reset to default position.

I'm using HDT Tails, and this mod appears to be incompatible with it. The tails worked fine until I installed this mod.

It is not incompatible, there is a conflict. I will try to fix it if I have time.

Is it just me or do the breasts not have collision with hands while the HDT Object is equipped? Or at all for that matter?

If you unequip the Havok Object in-game and reequip, collisions dont work as intented. Also, if you want some NPC/Follower equip Havok Object, do so, save the game, go main menu and reload the save. This is a safe way to not ruin the collisions.

When you make any change into the .xmls or change anything about physics or collisions, you need to go main menu and reload a save to take the changes effect.

Is it just me or do the breasts not have collision with hands while the HDT Object is equipped? Or at all for that matter?

If you unequip the Havok Object in-game and reequip, collisions dont work as intented. Also, if you want some NPC/Follower equip Havok Object, do so, save the game, go main menu and reload the save. This is a safe way to not ruin the collisions.

When you make any change into the .xmls or change anything about physics or collisions, you need to go main menu and reload a save to take the changes effect.

For changes to take an effect, you can also use "COC" command, it will reset the HDT ingame and start using the newly modified xml. best paired with small empty rooms like Review Studio mod or smth...

I'm kinda new to the outfit studio, been playing around with it some, and I've noticed a problem with some existing armors and it's something I've not figured out how to fix.

It looks like due to the side to side movement of the HDT breasts it causes a lot of clipping. For example I've been playing with the Immersive armors CBBE (barbarian2), playing around with making a conversion, but both the original and the conversion I made suffer from a lot of clipping in the bra when jiggling. Looks to be from the swinging side to side.

Is there a way for me to fix this?

Is there a way to remove the side to side breast movement if I'm unable to adapt the armor?

EDIT

Well I'll be damned. I figured out the problem. There was a secondary breast bone linked to each side of the top, which wasn't present in the base body. Deleted and now no clipping.  Nifty.

Nevermine i found the marie hair in the console lol

but my female character haven't the boobs and butt physics and i have this issue on sneaking and sexlab animations..

skelleton issue. get the latest XPMSE and make sure it's not overwritten by *anything* (i.e. at bottom of your load order).

@Daie  The new XML vagina Work Well! :)

I have a strange HDT glitch an "excessive deformation" on the Calves, see here the screens: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-wip-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-9?do=findComment&comment=1095310

I have this exact problem. I have no idea to fix it nor the programs required. I have simply created my UNPB body using the UUNP special preset and adjusted it to my tastes. Everything else seems to work fine although I've noticed that, with some animations, boobs don't jiggle enough while with others, seem like in real life. Except for the problem with calves, I would say it works correctly. Amazing what has been achieved after 4 years. Congrats to everyone involded in this.

I'm also gettin this large mesh gap/deformation on the calves/ankles. I tried adjusting sliders, changing different body types, and even switch and blended textures.. Still no luck =( Along with the deformation, the HDT bounce animation seem to just twitch and not animate at all. 

Anyone else find a solution to this?

@Daie  The new XML vagina Work Well! :)

I have a strange HDT glitch an "excessive deformation" on the Calves, see here the screens: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-wip-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-9?do=findComment&comment=1095310

I have this exact problem. I have no idea to fix it nor the programs required. I have simply created my UNPB body using the UUNP special preset and adjusted it to my tastes. Everything else seems to work fine although I've noticed that, with some animations, boobs don't jiggle enough while with others, seem like in real life. Except for the problem with calves, I would say it works correctly. Amazing what has been achieved after 4 years. Congrats to everyone involded in this.

I'm also gettin this large mesh gap/deformation on the calves/ankles. I tried adjusting sliders, changing different body types, and even switch and blended textures.. Still no luck =( Along with the deformation, the HDT bounce animation seem to just twitch and not animate at all. 

Anyone else find a solution to this?

Trepleen body? as I have told, if you use the vagina.xml with other body like UNP you will get weird things. The leg physics are adapted to Trepleen body, the deformation depends on the weights painted in the body mesh, strong weights=more deformation.

About the Havok Object disscusion:

Male body dont need to equip the Havok Object  while being naked, male have the NiStringExtraData with hdtm.xml linked in the hand meshes. Female have all the genitals + legs physics linked to the body meshes in hdtVagina.xml, but all breast/butt/belly info is in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

You can do  2 things:

1- link the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to the female head mesh and/or hands. This way you will get collisions and physics but only when both male and female are naked. If female is dressed, you wont have collisions between hands and breasts if you dont use Havok Object.

2- Equip female with Havok Object, I prefer this way. :cool:

To be clear, you can link the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, hdt.xml or whatever you want to the female head and/or hands, IF FEMALE IS DRESSED YOU WONT HAVE COLLISIONS. NPC/followers dont use the head mesh replacer, on hands you can not be wearing any kind of gloves.

Another solution if you dont want to equip the Havok Object is to add manually the .xml in a NiStringExtraData to every armor in the game :lol:

Edit I realized its creating the bodies in another directory where I had my skyrim game before but I copied over to my SSD now. How do I get this to create the bodyslide bodies to my SSD directory? I had it on D drive before now its on my C drive. Did this before

Can anybody help me?

I've been trying to play around the SLFCVagina2.0 with most of the Presets and I still get this weird deformation. I'm using CBBE v3. It only happens with SLFCVagina2.0 but it looks okay with SLFC CBBE Body HDT AG with Fantastical Preset.

I'm using the Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML update

post-66725-0-10003100-1425812152_thumb.jpg

post-66725-0-27747300-1425812171_thumb.jpg

Can anybody help me?

I've been trying to play around the SLFCVagina2.0 with most of the Presets and I still get this weird deformation. I'm using CBBE v3. It only happens with SLFCVagina2.0 but it looks okay with SLFC CBBE Body HDT AG with Fantastical Preset.

I'm using the Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML update

if you used SLFC CBBE Body HDT AG the the XPMSE skeleton has been overwritten because it uses its own skeleton

Can anybody help me?

if you used SLFC CBBE Body HDT AG the the XPMSE skeleton has been overwritten because it uses its own skeleton

Thanks for the reply btw - anyways I tried to extract Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML update files again but still I'm getting the same deformation results. I even tried to install the XPMSE v2.44 Core files and now I have 129 bones both male and female according to FNIS. Still the same results.

EDIT: Somehow after using the XPMSE v2.50 - the deformation's fixed.  :shy:

but my female character haven't the boobs and butt physics and i have this issue on sneaking and sexlab animations..

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Hi guys & gals, Trepleen here. Maker of http://CBBE HDT BODY with Female Genital (ALPHA TEST) 1.0a

The problem is in the animation.  A lot of animators for sexlab export their sex animations with unused bones.  

How to fix the animation in the screenshot above.

You have to use HKXCMD.exe to decrypt the animation hkx in the screenshot. Edit the XML file and strip out all bones after 99.  That will fix it. FNIS sexy move animations had the same problem of unused bones being in the animation.

Please check this post for more information on correcting the issue: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37744-cbbe-hdt-body-with-female-genital-alpha-test/?p=947796

Never export animations from 3d studio max using the full havok bone list. Only export the minimum 99 bones plus any extra bones that are actually being used.

I could probably fix that animation later today if you tell me what it is. Then I'll document how I fixed it so everyone can begin fixing animations that were exported incorrectly.

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Hi guys & gals, Trepleen here. Maker of http://CBBE HDT BODY with Female Genital (ALPHA TEST) 1.0a

The problem is in the animation.  A lot of animators for sexlab export their sex animations with unused bones.  

How to fix the animation in the screenshot above.

You have to use HKXCMD.exe to decrypt the animation hkx in the screenshot. Edit the XML file and strip out all bones after 99.  That will fix it. FNIS sexy move animations had the same problem of unused bones being in the animation.

Please check this post for more information on correcting the issue: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37744-cbbe-hdt-body-with-female-genital-alpha-test/?p=947796

Never export animations from 3d studio max using the full havok bone list. Only export the minimum 99 bones plus any extra bones that are actually being used.

I could probably fix that animation later today if you tell me what it is. Then I'll document how I fixed it so everyone can begin fixing animations that were exported incorrectly.

That has nothing to do with animations, that is just using a body with skinning that the skeleton not supports (using a vanilla skeleton where it needs to be XPMSE2 [minimum version 2.3] skeleton in this chase). With HDT_PE you don't crash, because it injects the nodes from the mesh in a static position from the "NPC Root" into the game, in old times this would just give you a CTD on load.

hi i have your new xmls everythink its nice i can edit bounce bounce speed but i got rly problem with angularDamping just cant reduce bunce left/right i try with XML notepad and just for fun but no effects  :( i just try reduce bunce to left and right site any advace how i can do it ? thx 

sry for bad english

USE SPOILERS

WHEN THERE IS

A LARGE TEXT!

It is annoying to have a wall of text this large as above.

:s  im above you and my text it not so large but sry :(

There are people who always have something to complain about. ;)  :P don't worry be happy :)

not everyone has experience with spoiler. :lol: