Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

What would you guys say is the best sex mod to use with this? I remember the last time I played Skyrim (was quite a long time ago just got back into it) there was a mod I used for sex scenes but the scenes would only last a few seconds. Also is there a way to make a female playable character a futa but not any NPCs, only her?

What would you guys say is the best sex mod to use with this? I remember the last time I played Skyrim (was quite a long time ago just got back into it) there was a mod I used for sex scenes but the scenes would only last a few seconds. Also is there a way to make a female playable character a futa but not any NPCs, only her?

Get the SexLab Framework and plugins. Animations will last as long as you want them to depending on how you configure your set-up (via MCM).

On it's own, it does nothing, but there is a vast number of plugins that cater to most kinks. Explore the SexLab downloads section for an idea.

As for making female characters futa, you can give them the appearance of being futa by using Schlongs of Skyrim Female Schlong add-ons. The only thing here is that they will still only use female animations or strap-on animations since the game will still list them as female. It's a problem inherent in the game's structure itself as the actors are all either male or female.

3. XP32 Skeleton Maximum Extended (in the Havok setup step, choose "Skeleton Rig Map (CBE)(BBP)"

Did you read what I have written to that option?

Because the tutorial not say detail what skeleton option to choose so i choose it and that work for me? Any suggestion ?

Ok got this all working. however sometimes when I startup sexlab animations with collision my fps dies. Anyway to reduce the impact? with normal non collision HDT its usually a solid 60 indoors with some dips to 50. With collision on it can drop to low 20s.

Get the SexLab Framework and plugins. Animations will last as long as you want them to depending on how you configure your set-up (via MCM).

On it's own, it does nothing, but there is a vast number of plugins that cater to most kinks. Explore the SexLab downloads section for an idea.

As for making female characters futa, you can give them the appearance of being futa by using Schlongs of Skyrim Female Schlong add-ons. The only thing here is that they will still only use female animations or strap-on animations since the game will still list them as female. It's a problem inherent in the game's structure itself as the actors are all either male or female.

Thank you! Very informative. I'll start off by getting that framework now and looking at all the plugins :D

14/04/15 UPDATE:

- Fixed a small gap between body and feet, I had to redo the weights at feet, matching leg "rearCalf".
   I have included the feet meshes in the .zip, you should have them.

- Slight reduction of the vagina wide opening, increased the smoothness of the collision with SOS.
- Enabled male hand collisions.
- Tweaked the belly physics and collisions, trying to increase the response to SOS.
- Increased the collision between female butt and male pelvis.

14/04/15 UPDATE:

- Fixed a small gap between body and feet, I had to redo the weights at feet, matching leg "rearCalf".

- Slight reduction of the vagina wide opening, increased the smoothness of the collision with SOS.

- Tweaked the belly physics and collisions, trying to increase the response to SOS.

I use the Vagina 2.3 version will not be easy abnormal jitter. :)

But i use Vagina 2.4 shake very powerful i feel the program will be crash.  :(

14/04/15 UPDATE:

how did you fix the gap because i have the same problem with a project i am working in ..both feet has a big gap it looks leg the the legs are not meeting up with the feet ...so the feet is fine its the legs thats not correct

Hey guys. First of all I want to say that is awesome modification, thanks for you work.
All works fine except the small problem. 
I have CBBE Body mod, and one armor mod "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT",
So, when my character is naked all works fine, physics and hands collusions looks very nice. 
But, when I equip any armor, collusions just turn off. Physics work, but collusion don't. This made me very disappointed.
Btw if i download Havok Object from here - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/and activate it, collusions works with armor, but it looks very buggy.

There is some shots of my game:
1) (only your files) all works if my character is naked, but collusions in armor don't

post-783092-0-23998600-1429003878_thumb.png

2) (custom Havok Object) collusions works when armor equipped, but it looks very ugly

post-783092-0-16167100-1429003891_thumb.png
post-783092-0-49760900-1429003902_thumb.png

And butt problem with this files (in all armor sets butt just passes through the armor)

post-783092-0-96390200-1429004599_thumb.png

and gif of this ugly collusion, this is not my character, i just found it on this forum, but it looks the same

FfUulBH.gif

Help to understand, what I'm doing wrong and how i can solve my problem. I just wont worcked collusions witch armor and witout it.

Btw skeleton_female.hkx is alredy deleted
There is list of my mods load order(only related to the modification of the bodies):

Realistic Ragdolls and Force
Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
SOS
SexLabFramework
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio
Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT
HDT HighHeels System
Sporty Sexy Sweat - wet body skin texture - CBBE UNP UNPB ADEC Vanilla
Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML

Hey guys. First of all I want to say that is awesome modification, thanks for you work.
I have CBBE Body mod, and one armor mod "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT",
So, when my character is naked all works fine, physics and hands collusions looks very nice. 
But, when I equip any armor, collusions just turn off. Physics work, but collusion don't. This made me very disappointed.
Btw if i download Havok Object from here - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/and activate it, collusions works with armor, but it looks very buggy.

1) (only your files) all works if my character is naked, but collusions in armor don't

2) (custom Havok Object) collusions works when armor equipped, but it looks very ugly

And butt problem with this files (in all armor sets butt just passes through the armor)

and gif of this ugly collusion, this is not my character, i just found it on this forum, but it looks the same

FfUulBH.gif

Help to understand, what I'm doing wrong and how i can solve my problem. I just wont worcked collusions witch armor and witout it.

There is list of my mods load order(only related to the modification of the bodies):

SOS

SexLabFramework

HDT HighHeels System

Hi there, you should read the instructions for XP32 Skeleton and the instructions I posted for Trepleen.

1- You must equip Havok Object if you want collisions while wearing armor/clothes, on your character or/and NPCs or/and Followers.

2- You must not delete skeleton_female.hkx, never.

3- Original Havok Object.zip (not the included in my rar) comes with its own .xml files, this .xmls are old and they are not adapted to the Trepleen body and the lastest XP32 skeletons, thats the reason why you get those weird things.

how did you fix the gap because i have the same problem with a project i am working in ..both feet has a big gap it looks leg the the legs are not meeting up with the feet ...so the feet is fine its the legs thats not correct

The gap/seam comes from an incorrect weight paiting, I added weights on legs for RearCalf, I should have added those weights also on the feet.

Is there any plan to incorporate the new advances in HDT SMP to this great mod?

No. Current HDT is not compatible with SMP, you have to choose wich you want.

I have a lot of stuff for normal HDT and I dont want to get rid of it, in the other hand, there is very few stuff for SMP.

Although I have to admit that SMP is better, I dont have any will to learn SMP and complicate my life even more, no thanks, I have enough headaches with the HDT vagina :lol:

Thanks a billion for this excellent work, Daie!

I do have one question: what parts of the DefaultBBP.xml file are essential for this to work as intended?  Which parts would mess up your work with the collisions if we changed them, any of it?  Or is that all just jiggle physics, with the hdtvagina / hdtm and the models themselves handling the grunt work?

Basically I want to know if using my own BBP.xml would remove any of your hard work, or if I should carefully tweak the one you provided :)

FfUulBH.gif

SOS

SexLabFramework

HDT HighHeels System

It's going to be difficult to explain, but the hands and breast collision boxes are too large, so either the breast or hand boxes need to be reduced.

These values are found in your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file. You will need a HDT Havok modifier program, there is one called 'Just For Fun' which runs a hdtHavokModifier.exe.

The values in there for example NPC R Hand (MOTION_KEYFRAMED) has a collision shape value at the bottom called hkpCapsuleShape. You will need to click on it and change the radius of the collision box to somewhere around 2. I have mine set at 2.5.

Also, don't delete skeleton_female.hkx

hi there!

I have a little issue with collisions. basically, after many hours I maded it works, but when I reload the game it stop working. I tested it again and again:

load saved game, equip Havok Object - naked body work, equip armor - work too.

now if I save the game and load from this save... I mean dont even close it, change nothing, just load last save - naked body collusions working, equip the same armor - collusions does't work.

ok. restart the game, chose last save - naked work, in armor - does't. load previous save (the one where it worked before) - and it's WORKS again.

if i made save again, does't matter if Havok Object equipped or not - it does't work in armor but work at naked bode after load.

overall it seems that only at this 1 saved spot it working for both naked and armor, at all other works only for naked. 

how this is even possible, I dont change armor or any files, why it happening? any suggestions? well, except magic -_-

p.s.

sry for bad english

x_x cant edit my post, it keep saying that I'm "not allowed to post links, attachments, or images".. even though I don't trying to post anything.. sorry for double, just a little update:

it seems that problem lies in Havoc Object - when I equip version that was in my inventory after load it only work for naked body. BUT, if i trow it and add new via console - the "new" Havoc Object works in both versions. is it normal?

I have a feeling that the reason is mod order... where should be Havoc Object be placed there, after all mention in tutorial mods?