Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Hi Daiemonic,

as promised, here's my technical experience with your modified SOS mesh. All of the following was tested on F/F interaction between two HDT bodies (found here on the nexus, created by blabba).

[...]

My testing yields similar results, unfortunately.

Equipping the sos causes the belly of the equipping character to go crazy, while collision with her partner is rather weak.

I'm unsure if it's related, but the mesh and bones of the equippable sos are actually not aligned with the male version; there is a significant displacement due to the way it is attached above the vagina.

Also, I found that my folder structure was different; for "sos - equippable schlong v0.3" I had to replace/edit the files in \meshes\Equippable Schlong\ , not \meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP\ (that's probably from "SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.8")

I'm confused, I'm using TBBP UNP body and everything works except for belly bounce. For testing, I made a TBBP UNP body with "pregnant belly" turned up in bodyslide, but theres no movement of the belly, is this not currently supported with UNP?

Make sure you use a body mesh with a properly weighted belly, eg. blabba's HDT Body (comes with a unp-version)

I'm confused, I'm using TBBP UNP body and everything works except for belly bounce. For testing, I made a TBBP UNP body with "pregnant belly" turned up in bodyslide, but theres no movement of the belly, is this not currently supported with UNP?

SOS collision "Belly Bulge" on HDT UNP TM body, work fine!

made with HDT Bodyslide 1.4 and UNP bodyslide, I use Deie DefaultBBP Edit4 (idle2)

post-204983-0-02080500-1402848198_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-65825900-1402848244_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-21212600-1402848365_thumb.jpg

@Daiemonic: Good grief...!!! *gasp* *cough*  So it finally begins... People have been talking about this very feature for AGES now here on LL, and nobody has ever even been CLOSE to make it happen. Seven hells, what sorcery is this? And where can I get it? :P

Looks fucking awesome! :D   (yes, pun intended xD)

Is this going to work with the CBBE / HDT body?

That amzing thing aside, any new info on the equipable SOS physics? By the way, my filepath to the SOS mesh was also different from the one in your archive, just as tanookitamatachi has noted above.

SOS collision "Belly Bulge" on HDT UNP TM body, work fine!

made with HDT Bodyslide 1.4 and UNP bodyslide, I use Deie DefaultBBP Edit4 (idle2)

attachicon.gif2014-06-10_00002.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-12_00027.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-12_00032.jpg

Thanks work great now, haven't tried the "bulge" but i'll get around to it. I do notice that the breasts and stomach gets crushed when running, is this the mod or is this just me doing something wrong again?

Jajaja it works, but it needs more work, much more.

Collisions with SOS dont work very well and vagina is not reacting correctly is some possitions.

Im working over the six rigidbodies of SOS and their capsule settings but I dont find yet the right settings.

Collisions with SOS dont work very well and vagina is not reacting correctly is some possitions.

Im working over the six rigidbodies of SOS and their capsule settings but I dont find yet the right settings.

No matter what, a gate of a new world has be opened. :)

Aronchack from ANK said that "The gravity should be shut down to avoid jiggling when not in sex scene. Prism constraints is important and try using more springs and consider the influence of friction."

Hope to be helping.

but that's just my impression, or Alan's vagina does not open completely..? :blink:

What is that huge pile of meat, of triangular shape that sticks out at the top of the vagina ? :mellow:

if that's the clit is huge and really ugly, ruin the beauty of the vagian widen the entrance to the penis .. with all forms of the vagina that are there, among the ugliest was to choose ?!? :-/

Could not make it so..? post-204983-0-53579900-1402940470_thumb.png post-204983-0-10872800-1402940490_thumb.png post-204983-0-04893900-1402940518_thumb.png post-204983-0-97839500-1402940535_thumb.png post-204983-0-24803600-1402940738_thumb.png post-204983-0-44245000-1402940761_thumb.png post-204983-0-32179500-1402940638_thumb.png post-204983-0-47466500-1402940443_thumb.jpg ..this is a Beautiful pussy..!  ^_^ this is ultra-exciting, 100% Horny Pussy! :blush:

Alan's pussy looks horrible in your animated gif, looks like a cross between an octopus and a plunger for W.C. :(

but that's just my impression, or Alan's vagina does not open completely..? :blink:

What is that huge pile of meat, of triangular shape that sticks out at the top of the vagina ? :mellow:

if that's the clit is huge and really ugly, ruin the beauty of the vagian widen the entrance to the penis .. with all forms of the vagina that are there, among the ugliest was to choose ?!? :-/

Could not make it so..? attachicon.gifcet02r514sev00oub.png attachicon.gifcet02lfwubclw1m0z.png attachicon.gifcet02yrz3ofz6l77n.png attachicon.gifcet02fcs6f5vwlbk3.png attachicon.gifcesp8zau7ewplx0hv.png attachicon.gifcet013pjm8yfrhkn7.png attachicon.gifcesp9gvpnwsj2jq9v.png attachicon.gifcfjrg94f86t200vyb.jpg ..this is a Beautiful pussy..!  ^_^ this is ultra-exciting, 100% Horny Pussy! :blush:

Alan's pussy looks horrible in your animated gif, looks like a cross between an octopus and a plunger for W.C. :(

That's the difference between a realime ingame animated pussy... and a static one =p. Don't be an ass, Alan's pussy model and Daemonic HDT adaptation are fresh WIP. That's the first time collision physics enabled pussy is remotely acomplished.

Keep the good work guys ^^.

Guest kimbale

I'm working on this too, PM sent to Daiemonic.

I guess the pussy rigidbodies need to be made smaller and some constraints need more leeway (the ones on the sides).

Anyways, did you add lagbones?

Oh, and does the clit have a rigidbody? It looks pretty static (and therefore weird) in that gif.

Could not make it so..? attachicon.gifcet02r514sev00oub.png attachicon.gifcet02lfwubclw1m0z.png attachicon.gifcet02yrz3ofz6l77n.png attachicon.gifcet02fcs6f5vwlbk3.png attachicon.gifcesp8zau7ewplx0hv.png attachicon.gifcet013pjm8yfrhkn7.png attachicon.gifcesp9gvpnwsj2jq9v.png attachicon.gifcfjrg94f86t200vyb.jpg ..this is a Beautiful pussy..!  ^_^ this is ultra-exciting, 100% Horny Pussy! :blush:

Complaining to a HDT mod in WIP which had never released a available version doesn't make any sense.

Don't play with it if you don't like it. Nobody force you to do so.

If you're really dissatisfied with the progression, do something to it, try to make your favourite equipalbe static vagina animated or make alan's work performing better, except complaining and drowning in the imaginary of “a beautiful ultra-exciting, 100% Horny Pussy”.

I just wonder how are you going to deal with the revealed false pussy of the body when a equipable vagina is opened.

And let me tell you a good popular saying in Chinglish, "You can you up, no can no BB", we call it Youcanyouupology, do something if you can, or just no complaining.

in the first demo video could sombody tell me what that gold armor is? i wants it!

It is Krista Lady Body version of Dread Knight armor. I converted it to CBBE TBBP with some changes to breast area and belt, changed the textures on boots and gauntlets, and improved a bit overall textures.

I cant share it without her permision, and I doubt she agree :s

Screen_08.jpg

I'm working on this too, PM sent to Daiemonic.

I guess the pussy rigidbodies need to be made smaller and some constraints need more leeway (the ones on the sides).

Anyways, did you add lagbones?

Oh, and does the clit have a rigidbody? It looks pretty static (and therefore weird) in that gif.

I have some knowledge on xml edit, I only use 3DMax to convert armors and texturing, I have installed Havok tools, but still have to learn its use and watch a lot of youtube videos about it :lol:

Maybe you'll have better to say on this  :cool:

(Sent you my .xml)

Complaining to a HDT mod in WIP which had never released a available version doesn't make any sense.

Don't play with it if you don't like it. Nobody force you to do so.

If you're really dissatisfied with the progression, do something to it, try to make your favourite equipalbe static vagina animated or make alan's work performing better, except complaining and drowning in the imaginary of “a beautiful ultra-exciting, 100% Horny Pussy”.

I just wonder how are you going to deal with the revealed false pussy of the body when a equipable vagina is opened.

And let me tell you a good popular saying in Chinglish, "You can you up, no can no BB", we call it Youcanyouupology, do something if you can, or just no complaining.

There is an Ancient proverb.. "those who are satisfied, enjoy!"

nowadays, when analyzed in depth, it has a flavor, unique thought, or feel that way, like everyone else, or shut in prison, at best .. thank goodness most of the world does not work that way.., the Freedom of thought and Expression are a Lifeline for the new generation of the Internet Era and the social networks, a global communication of thoughts and different ideas without censorship, there are no insurmountable barriers that can not be bypassed, overridden, and the distances between peoples are shortened more and more! which have given a way for ideas, even revolutionary, it depends on us.. "there is not none so deaf as those who will not hear!", "to err is human, to persevere is diabolical!", "the truth gets hurt!".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAxOHPmITHI

The modders community is made ​​up of many people of different tastes and abilities, if you pose the right questions, maybe you can get an answer, but if all the same good and quiet, weaving only praise, nothing would improve, make a self-criticism is the first step to do

criticisms are wrapped a little harsh but they are necessary, someone that must be done when it has a foundation.

I confirm and repeat this with the my Thank you for what you are doing, and what you do, I always hope mallet, a Sincere wish!

Good job to all ^_^

in the first demo video could sombody tell me what that gold armor is? i wants it!

It is Krista Lady Body version of Dread Knight armor. I converted it to CBBE TBBP with some changes to breast area and belt, changed the textures on boots and gauntlets, and improved a bit overall textures.

I cant share it without her permision, and I doubt she agree :s

Screen_08.jpg

Thank you so much, lady body can be a bit of a hassle to convert to cbbe, but I use bodyslide2 more as a chop shop of sorts, anyway thanks so much, I'm really loving this armor,...