Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

What program do you need to edit the XML? I've had an issue with the torpedo breasts for far too long!

I did a version of Daiemonic´s hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP(LessBounceIdle2).

Here.

I´m using it with 7B bodies.

Much thanks to Daiemonic Budroi Stevierage

Just curious: Does this setup have hands-butt collision?  I don't know why I would need it but I appreciate it if someone can educate me what controls this particular function given that the mesh already has hand-breasts collision working? 

The rundown:

I switched my entire HDT PE setup according to instructions here on Dream Girl TBBP.  The bounces are very nice.  Yesterday, Black945 was kindly to provide an idle animation for collision testings in another thread in this forum.  In my case, hands-breasts works as expected, there is no belly node in Dream Girl TBBP, but the hands just clip into butt with no collision or butt movement. 

Black945's idle animation is here:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=105493

Just curious: Does this setup have hands-butt collision?  I don't know why I would need it but I appreciate it if someone can educate me what controls this particular function given that the mesh already has hand-breasts collision working? 

The rundown:

I switched my entire HDT PE setup according to instructions here on Dream Girl TBBP.  The bounces are very nice.  Yesterday, Black945 was kindly to provide an idle animation for collision testings in another thread in this forum.  In my case, hands-breasts works as expected, there is no belly node in Dream Girl TBBP, but the hands just clip into butt with no collision or butt movement. 

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=105493

does the butt jiggle when walking or moving?

Yes, then its likely that the contact area for your bodies butt is too small for the hands to reach it or  your not using an hdt skeleton.

No, then your body lacks butt controllers

Alternately i just looked at its page on nexus and if you followed its instructions to the letter, that would be you problem.

It tells you to use a severely outdated skeleton (as far as users of this site go).

Switch from the pointless chsbhc nude and jiggly skeleton and get a proper one. xmps extended 1.9 here on loverslab.

if you are using the chsbhc skeleton then I would bet 10 to 1 switching to a proper skeleton would solve your problem.

*edit*

actually i think butt collision is not turned on in these xml's as my butt doesn't move either.

Guys, I am sorry that I am asking it, but since my english is bad it is hard for me to find right information on the forum. I just installed this mod and created tbbp body in bodyslide to test it. I can see animations of boobs and butt while walking(I am using default tbbp walk animation), but looks like jiggling are too smal  and I think that is because body proportions are very big and collision effect are not allow to jiggle. Can someone tell me please how can I remove collision from settings? And another one question : I can't see belly jiggling in walking, standing and running idles. Looks like belly jiggle does not work for me even if I created body in bodyslide with belly bone. Can someone tell me why belly jiggle does not work? By the way, I am using XPMS skeleton(00 Skeleton Rig Default), HDT 14.28, standing, walking and running default TBBP animations.

P.S. Thank you for your attention.

The rundown:

Yes, then its likely that the contact area for your bodies butt is too small for the hands to reach it or  your not using an hdt skeleton.

Alternately i just looked at its page on nexus and if you followed its instructions to the letter, that would be you problem.

It tells you to use a severely outdated skeleton (as far as users of this site go).

Switch from the pointless chsbhc nude and jiggly skeleton and get a proper one. xmps extended 1.9 here on loverslab.

if you are using the chsbhc skeleton then I would bet 10 to 1 switching to a proper skeleton would solve your problem.

All the bouncy physics work when character is in motion, breasts, butts, hair etc.  The skeleton is the xp32-maximum-modified from here that I have been using and all the jiggly work including belly node on my previous HDT Body 1.4.  I took out animation based movements when I switched to HDT so I am sure the movements are from HDT physics.

I have not had problems with bouncy/jiggly but testing collision on body parts has not been possible outside hand-breasts until Black945 created that idle animation for hand-butt and hand-belly.

So the problem is likely that the person created Dream Girl TBBP did not create/paint some kind of contact area in the buttock to allow collision to work?

The rundown:

All the bouncy physics work when character is in motion, breasts, butts, hair etc.  The skeleton is the xp32-maximum-modified from here that I have been using and all the jiggly work including belly node on my previous HDT Body 1.4.  I took out animation based movements when I switched to HDT so I am sure the movements are from HDT physics.

I have not had problems with bouncy/jiggly but testing collision on body parts has not been possible outside hand-breasts until Black945 created that idle animation for hand-butt and hand-belly.

So the problem is likely that the person created Dream Girl TBBP did not create/paint some kind of contact area in the buttock to allow collision to work?

actually i edited my above post. i think that butt collision is not active in this xml as my butt doesn't move with the idle either.

Guys, I am sorry that I am asking it, but since my english is bad it is hard for me to find right information on the forum. I just installed this mod and created tbbp body in bodyslide to test it. I can see animations of boobs and butt while walking(I am using default tbbp walk animation), but looks like jiggling are too smal  and I think that is because body proportions are very big and collision effect are not allow to jiggle. Can someone tell me please how can I remove collision from settings? And another one question : I can't see belly jiggling in walking, standing and running idles. Looks like belly jiggle does not work for me even if I created body in bodyslide with belly bone. Can someone tell me why belly jiggle does not work? By the way, I am using XPMS skeleton(00 Skeleton Rig Default), HDT 14.28, standing, walking and running default TBBP animations.

even with a proper skeleton if your body does not have belly weighting it wont move. that could be your issue. because all works fine here.

The rundown:

*edit*

actually i think butt collision is not turned on in these xml's as my butt doesn't move either.

I thought the xml included in All-In-One-Edit-4-by-Daie has bounces and collisions turned on for breasts, butt and belly?  The demo video shows a butt collision granted it's with a male body.

The rundown:

*edit*

I thought the xml included in All-In-One-Edit-4-by-Daie has bounces and collisions turned on for breasts, butt and belly?  The demo video shows a butt collision granted it's with a male body.

not sure the xml i am using is the

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP(idle2).rar

I use a custom hdt setup where physics are applied directly to body and armors instead of havok object.

And there is no butt collision, from hands only.

Male body moves it during rear entry though.

maybe bad weighting? or small hitbox (however that is handled)?

The rundown:

*edit*

I use a custom hdt setup where physics are applied directly to body and armors instead of havok object.

I guess that's what I was asking in my original post in trying to understand how HDT Physics work in collision for a layman like myself.  I can understand collision animation when physics are applied directly to mesh but when Havok Object is controlling the physics what are the factors causing me to see collision in one interaction, hand-breast but not the other, hand-butt, when both parts bounce without problem?

The rundown:

*edit*

I guess that's what I was asking in my original post in trying to understand how HDT Physics work in collision for a layman like myself.  I can understand collision animation when physics are applied directly to mesh but when Havok Object is controlling the physics what are the factors causing me to see collision in one interaction, hand-breast but not the other, hand-butt, when both parts bounce without problem?

yea sorry I am actually not entirely familiar with how everything works together. doubly so for Havok object because i do not use it. wish I could be of more help.

even with a proper skeleton if your body does not have belly weighting it wont move. that could be your issue. because all works fine here.

Thank you for your answer. Do you mean that even if I created mesh in bodyslide with sliders on belly bone it does not have weight paint on that bone after export? I guess than mean I must to do it by my hands, but maybe you have some link on body mesh with such weight paint which I can use to test how it works? And tell me please if you know how can I off collision in HDT settings file.

Thank you for your answer. Do you mean that even if I created mesh in bodyslide with sliders on belly bone it does not have weight paint on that bone after export? I guess than mean I must to do it by my hands, but maybe you have some link on body mesh with such weight paint which I can use to test how it works? And tell me please if you know how can I off collision in HDT settings file.

here is a complete body you could use as reference.

Its complete enough that you could install this into skyrim and play with it.

I wanted to make sure i didn't miss anything.

Main HDT Adec Manga Body.7z

Collisions female hands/female butt is not enabled, because of the lack of animations in this way, I can enable it in the next update if you wish.

At Least a separate file with the butt enabled if you wouldn't mind. regular bounce please.

Additionally what about a version with a bigger collision area for the breast/hands.

I use the Adec manga body and your amazing xml is still clipping slightly with breast movement.

Collisions female hands/female butt is not enabled, because of the lack of animations in this way, I can enable it in the next update if you wish.

I don't know how taxing it is in the system to have extra collision persistent in the xml file so if there is no practical value then perhaps is not worth it.  As I stated in my original post I don't know why I would need it other than that I was provided a tool to test all three nodes and the difference piqued my curiosity.  

Still back to my question, how is collision disable or enable in HDT physics?  I know bounce is by weight painting and collision by Havok Object but no idea how having the Havok Object on a character manages the collision between two body parts.

Thanks

For those having problems with belly or breast try the less bounce version. HDT simply goes crazy in some situations, I dont think I can do anything about this, If this happens to your char or npc try unequip/reequip havok object.

If you dont get any movement at all after install the "hdt all in one" file, the problem may be caused by an incorrect skeleton, if the .xml points to bones not present in your skeleton HDT wont work at all.

Use only with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.

I never had problems with the belly when u used the old HDTPE. Now with v14.28 belly goes crazy quite often especially during sl animations. Using less bounce didn't help.

here is a complete body you could use as reference.

Its complete enough that you could install this into skyrim and play with it.

I wanted to make sure i didn't miss anything.

attachicon.gifMain HDT Adec Manga Body.7z

Eh, just tryed to use this manga body and boobs jiggle very small like on my body, butt and belly physics does not work. This is not body mesh problem. Maybe I am using wrong skeleton? Will try to use a few skeletons then.

For those having problems with belly or breast try the less bounce version. HDT simply goes crazy in some situations, I dont think I can do anything about this, If this happens to your char or npc try unequip/reequip havok object.

If you dont get any movement at all after install the "hdt all in one" file, the problem may be caused by an incorrect skeleton, if the .xml points to bones not present in your skeleton HDT wont work at all.

Use only with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.

I never had problems with the belly when u used the old HDTPE. Now with v14.28 belly goes crazy quite often especially during sl animations. Using less bounce didn't help.

Thank you for the information, will try to install previous version of HDT.

Guys, can someone tell me which skeleton used Daiemonic in his gifs and videos on first post? I know that is is XPMS, but I don't know with which bone positions : daggers on the hips, shields on the back, etc. I just want to install right skeleton to be sure it is not skeleton problem that I can't see belly jiggling. Since I am using bodyslide to create HDT compatible body like Daiemonic said, the problem can be only in HDT or skeleton.

Guys, can someone tell me which skeleton used Daiemonic in his gifs and videos on first post? I know that is is XPMS, but I don't know with which bone positions : daggers on the hips, shields on the back, etc. I just want to install right skeleton to be sure it is not skeleton problem that I can't see belly jiggling. Since I am using bodyslide to create HDT compatible body like Daiemonic said, the problem can be only in HDT or skeleton.

Probably XPMSE X.93ar50 because xml is usign "NPC  PreBelly" and not the name changed "HDT Belly" of the XPMSE 2.0 alpha. And because no other skeleton I know off has the "NPC PreBelly" I doubt that it is anything else.

Probably XPMSE X.93ar50 because xml is usign "NPC  PreBelly" and not the name changed "HDT Belly" of the XPMSE 2.0 alpha. And because no other skeleton I know off has the "NPC PreBelly" I doubt that it is anything else.

Thank you for your answer. I fixed the problem by installing default weapon position skeleton from X.93ar50 and by updating FNIS to last version.

Actually, there is:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33220-good-animations-to-test-collision-on-smaal-breasts/?p=834118 #3 post

Could you say how do you enable collision of X with Y? I have a different preset that fits my taste better but it has no butt/schlong collision.

Actually, there is:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33220-good-animations-to-test-collision-on-smaal-breasts/?p=834118 #3 post

Could you say how do you enable collision of X with Y? I have a different preset that fits my taste better but it has no butt/schlong collision.

yes please do so i want collisions