Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Ready for the next step?    CLIT   :D

ipiltu.gif

applause.gifpicard_clapping.gif

How come the pussy is opened only from the outside, and spaced due to the positioning of the penis ?

when a penis or didlo penetrates the vagina, should assume inside a cylindrical shape ?

age-21-day-14wv.jpg

last consideration,, there is no way to shrink the clitoris on the starting position (closed) ? :-/

if it were smaller, aesthetics would gain very much! :blush:

Im still fighting with collisions with labia, I have to bring it above in Z axis.

And I have to think how to give depth to the vagina.

I am confused? Depth?

You should use the "tube" in the body too so that it spreads.

Anyway good job!!

Guest kimbale

I'm just about to weigh that to the "deeper" bones, it's pretty useless to have only the "surface" weighed.

Isn't it already weighted to the bones VaginaB VaginaF VaginaL VaginaR?

Yes, but it's not weighted to the bones with the 1 suffix. Those can be used to get the whole vagina model weighted. I may edit the skeleton for this though.

When using hoop earrings the right one is always a little bit of stuck or leaning against something. Could be caused by the standing animation i don't know. Also it doesn't need much of an action and they go crazy and you have to unequip and equip them again.

When using hoop earrings the right one is always a little bit of stuck or leaning against something. Could be caused by the standing animation i don't know. Also it doesn't need much of an action and they go crazy and you have to unequip and equip them again.

I made it collide with body, because it was clipping into clavicle/neck. I think I can tune it more, but I have more important things to do before :cool: