Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Forget my post, my god that was a stupid issue...

Just for info when you are using this new and very nice house mod from Nexus, White River Cottage. Whenever you come close to the pool area of that house you and your followers are target of an "AE unequip all command". I had not only issues with torpedo belly meshes, but with missing SOS schlongs too. No wonder, the scripted command unequips all schlongs and all havoc items....

...and when you are an AFT user with a standard and a home outfit and your home outfit is an almost naked one, it's even hard to notice that unequip all AE command...(where the fuck are my earrings and my navel piercing...?)

Works flawlessly now.

Glad to hear it :shy:

I already used your fomerly files and you seem to have the same taste as myself when it comes to bouncing. I have to say this is a piece of art and it's actually the first XML file I found where somebody combined Breast, Belly and Butt bounce and it works flawlessly for my bodytype, bodyshape, animations etc. and it does not matter if I use the XML with collision (Havok item equipped) or without (maybe some collisions won't work for certain SexLab animations, but ok, that would be sheer luck if a customized XML file will work for every other user setup to 100% from the beginning)

...btw if we are on configuring XMP files, is there any good guide for JFF somewhere on the internet ?

First of all thank you Daiemonic for sharing your tutorial and XML file.

Now I want to share a version of your XML file which I've tweaked so that the collision works well for the CBBE body.

The body mesh is the same used by ChronoTrigger77's remodeled armors (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?).

So with this XML and his armor mod you should be able to have good collisions, even when wearing armor.

I have tried but I dont have collisions hands-breasts :-/

Chrontrigger uses a CBBE bodyshape for his mod, but his outfits are made with a special personal HDT body (it's maybe an older and modified version of the default HDT body). I had the same issues. I adjusted the strip option in SexLab that always my installed naked body (HDT body v1.4) will be used for sexacts so you have at least a common base body concerning bounces and collision.  

Forget my post, my god that was a stupid issue...

Just for info when you are using this new and very nice house mod from Nexus, White River Cottage. Whenever you come close to the pool area of that house you and your followers are target of an "AE unequip all command". I had not only issues with torpedo belly meshes, but with missing SOS schlongs too. No wonder, the scripted command unequips all schlongs and all havoc items....

...and when you are an AFT user with a standard and a home outfit and your home outfit is an almost naked one, it's even hard to notice that unequip all AE command...(where the fuck are my earrings and my navel piercing...?)

Works flawlessly now.

Glad to hear it :shy:

I already used your fomerly files and you seem to have the same taste as myself when it comes to bouncing. I have to say this is a piece of art and it's actually the first XML file I found where somebody combined Breast, Belly and Butt bounce and it works flawlessly for my bodytype, bodyshape, animations etc. and it does not matter if I use the XML with collision (Havok item equipped) or without (maybe some collisions won't work for certain SexLab animations, but ok, that would be sheer luck if a customized XML file will work for every other user setup to 100% from the beginning)

...btw if we are on configuring XMP files, is there any good guide for JFF somewhere on the internet ?

There is very little info on the internet, spread all over different sources and incomplete. We have to follow the method of try and error.

Here in my topic and in LL you can find some usefull info.

Changing Breast sizes with ECE or RM or setweight doesn't change the size of the collision stuff => Nothing of them matter

Collisions depending on the collision shapes and their positions and their collision groups(what can collide with what)

1. look with JFF in the left Breast, note the group, go into the left hand and look what it can collide with. If they are excluding each other there is the problem, else go to 2

2. Shape of the collision shapes are to smal and need to be changed.

JFF collisions is ok, hands (4) collide with body, breast and butt (2)

The difference between my edit in 10.24 and 14.28 is in LHand capsuleshape and LBreast friction, what drive me mad is that I have tested it in HDT CBBE body, UNPB BBP and Lady Body TBBP and it works. So dont know whats happening to Iuki.

the problem I have is dependent on the left hand.. :-/

I have tried other DefaultBBP xml and your old 10-24 xml Edit3.. the collision on both hands work perfectly with both the RED idle animation 1 and 2

but.. with your new xml 14-28, in the Red idle animation 2, I noticed that the right hand is on when the under center of chest both breasts stand on end at the top, which however should not happen, and when it passes the left hand, there is not no reaction , then the problem is in the hands, with the other Default xml on Red idle animation 2, when the right hand is in the center of the breasts  is not reacting, as it should be only in direct contact with the breast and hand there is the collsion, while your xml just that the right hand approaches under the breasts, they rise up like torpedoes, while the left hand as if it were absent, this only happens with your new 14-28, with all the other 5 that I tried, the collsioni hand work well!

I am very sorry to have this problem, but the thing that I can not accept, and I work pretty much all deafault xml, and collisions with the hands, except your new 14-28, and considering how much I appreciate it, it makes me so twist my guts! :(

now.. do some screens to understand what happens in the Red idle animation 2 with your 14-28

Ps: I tried all kinds of body, the problem remains the same..  the left hand has no collsion on any part body (breast/belly), whether that weight 0 to 100, always no collision on left hand

Hi Daiemonic I just wanted to say thank you for your impressive xml edits ! I'm currently using the 10.24 all in one and its fantastic with cbbe meshes . Cant wait to try the new edits your awsome 8). Ps i have  a question about my physics log , Is it normal to get a lose time message when using console ? btw i dont use the earings and havik object ,hdt is set to Femalehead mesh and works on npc's as well for me ,I do use the ponytail again awsome work thank you so much !!

I am very sorry to have this problem, but the thing that I can not accept, and I work pretty much all deafault xml, and collisions with the hands, except your new 14-28, and considering how much I appreciate it, it makes me so twist my guts! :(

now.. do some screens to understand what happens in the Red idle animation 2 with your 14-28

Ps: I tried all kinds of body, the problem remains the same..  the left hand has no collsion on any part body (breast/belly), whether that weight 0 to 100, always no collision on left hand

10/06/14 UPDATE:

- New .xml adapted to red3113 idle anim no.2

Do not install if you use idle anim no.1

10/06/14 UPDATE:

It.. W-O-R-K-S-! :angel: Thank You! :heart: Daiemonic :D

to simple for Food luck.. You may send me a PM with a direct copy of your Default XML for Red idle 1 animation, which currently uses, please..? :blush:

giphy.gif

10/06/14 UPDATE:

It.. W-O-R-K-S-! :angel: Thank You! :heart: Daiemonic :D

to simple for Food luck.. You may send me a PM with a direct copy of your Default XML for Red idle 1 animation, which currently uses, please..? :blush:

giphy.gif

.xml for idle 1 is the one contained in HDT All in one.rar xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.EQjgXw8CzK.png

Daiemonic,what order would be best to install the mods to get it working properly? like cbbe body>bodyslide 2>hdt bodyslide>hdt14.28>All in One>XP32 skeleton then build body?

cbbe body>hdt bodyslide>XP32 skeleton>tbbp anim>fnis>All in One 14.28

09/06/14 UPDATE:

- Numenume hairstyles HDT added (3 hairstyles).

Edited .xml to fit better in 14.28 .dll version.

Credit to jancicc as original autor.

Numenume hairstyles HDT they are Phenomenal! are HDT perfect hairs!, with a fluidity and movement quality Amazing! :lol:

post-204983-0-85767800-1402402478_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-39658200-1402402500_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-68857000-1402402528_thumb.jpg check in sequence, the hair movement that follows the inclination of the head, so beautiful and realistic  :D

Congratulations to the Author! ^_^

Ps: out of curiosity.. Who is it the Author of HDT NumeNume hair ? :)

Daiemonic,what order would be best to install the mods to get it working properly? like cbbe body>bodyslide 2>hdt bodyslide>hdt14.28>All in One>XP32 skeleton then build body?

What do you mean tbbp anim?Sorry to be a bugger.

What do you mean tbbp anim?Sorry to be a bugger.

HDT - TBBP Sexy Idle Animations, here..  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/?

enjoy..! :blush:

Greetings.

I have a question regarding HDT Havok Object.

So basically everytime i equip HDT Havok Object the belly animation stops working and the belly gets stuck in a weird position not moving anymore.

The thing is when I have it unequipped the belly animation works fine but the breasts don't jiggle as much as when I have it equipped and I don't know why this is.

Please enlighten me and thanks!

09/06/14 UPDATE:

Numenume hairstyles HDT they are Phenomenal! are HDT perfect hairs!, with a fluidity and movement quality Amazing! :lol:

attachicon.gif2014-06-10_00044.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-10_00045.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-10_00046.jpg check in sequence, the hair movement that follows the inclination of the head, so beautiful and realistic  :D

I left jancicc in credits but he told me he just uploaded the file here in LL, I dont know who was the original autor, I suppose somebody on 3DM.

The hairstyles were working from the beggining in 14.28, but the rigidbodies had a weird angular movement (backward/forward), now they move in all directions in a cone.

I am at my wits end with how crappy this physics system is set up. I tried installing your All in one package and when I get in game there is absolutely no breast movement at all. I have had HDT working on this body before so there is no reason it should not be now.  :@  :@  :@  :@

I am at my wits end with how crappy this physics system is set up. I tried installing your All in one package and when I get in game there is absolutely no breast movement at all. I have had HDT working on this body before so there is no reason it should not be now. :@:@:@:@

You have to reequip Havok object, load order may have changed, check it:

player.additem xx00a0a0 (xx=.esp load order).

Did you have hdt.xml previously?

I am at my wits end with how crappy this physics system is set up. I tried installing your All in one package and when I get in game there is absolutely no breast movement at all. I have had HDT working on this body before so there is no reason it should not be now. :@ :@ :@ :@

I don't know....I don't know what to do anymore I am so beyond pissed off right now...Ughhh. It seems like my physics are totally fucked now, even if I completely uninstall HDT and reinstall it doesn't work. I can't get collision to work at all anymore, it worked fine before I messed around with all this shit now I can't get it back to how it was. I shouldn't have messed with it now I don't know if I will ever get collision back again because this HDT system is so badly set up it's impossible to know what version works with what and which HDT object to use or if you just need to put the xml in your body. It's stupid. This mod has been out for a while now and there are still no 100% working versions of it? That is unbelievable. Every version that gets released just breaks it even more. I am at a loss what to do anymore....I've been trying all night and haven't gotten even close to figuring this shit out.

Btw I'm not trying to come off as an asshole here. This isn't your fault and I am not trying to imply that. I just need to walk away and hopefully figure it out tomorrow....though I doubt it.

I am at my wits end with how crappy this physics system is set up. I tried installing your All in one package and when I get in game there is absolutely no breast movement at all. I have had HDT working on this body before so there is no reason it should not be now. :@ :@ :@ :@

I don't know....I don't know what to do anymore I am so beyond pissed off right now...Ughhh. It seems like my physics are totally fucked now, even if I completely uninstall HDT and reinstall it doesn't work. I can't get collision to work at all anymore, it worked fine before I messed around with all this shit now I can't get it back to how it was. I shouldn't have messed with it now I don't know if I will ever get collision back again because this HDT system is so badly set up it's impossible to know what version works with what and which HDT object to use or if you just need to put the xml in your body. It's stupid. This mod has been out for a while now and there are still no 100% working versions of it? That is unbelievable. Every version that gets released just breaks it even more. I am at a loss what to do anymore....I've been trying all night and haven't gotten even close to figuring this shit out.

Btw I'm not trying to come off as an asshole here. This isn't your fault and I am not trying to imply that. I just need to walk away and hopefully figure it out tomorrow....though I doubt it.

It seems to me you have a coexistence of 2 hdt .xml files in skse/plugins folder:

hdt.xml and defaultbbp.xml

you should delete hdt.xml, it belongs to an older version and conflict with defaultbbp.xml.

Also, I think you dont have linked correctly the defaultbbp.xml in your mesh. It could be linked to that old hdt.xml wich wont work because hdt .dll version is newer.

Just my 2 cents :)

09/06/14 UPDATE:

attachicon.gif2014-06-10_00044.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-10_00045.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-10_00046.jpg check in sequence, the hair movement that follows the inclination of the head, so beautiful and realistic  :D

I left jancicc in credits but he told me he just uploaded the file here in LL, I dont know who was the original autor, I suppose somebody on 3DM.

The hairstyles were working from the beggining in 14.28, but the rigidbodies had a weird angular movement (backward/forward), now they move in all directions in a cone.

Finally.. came the HDT pussy working!  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1118-un7b-a-new-body-replacer-made-by-alan-from-ank/

here looking for a new Default XML to make it work..! :)

the breast is like two water melons on springs recorded at 1000 frames and slowmo.  no thanks

If you are talking about the .gifs... thats my main char with bodyslide meshes configured to my tastes.

You can use whatever meshes you want, with big or small breast, but we arent here to discuss that.

The frame rate of the .gif... you dont have to worry about this, its objective is to show the difference in collision between hands and breasts.