Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Just wanted to say thanks to Daiemonic, I've been playing around with various HDT/XML files and I've definitely had the best results bar none with your files.  Keep up the great work, I'm always looking forward to your updates.  I just installed your latest version and the bounce/jiggle effect is fantastic, probably the most realistic of all the XML's out there.

So even though I have the same xml as this one, I only have collision with one hand (right) and the belly seems to want to droop down a lot when it is extended. It also reacts unkindly with collision, causing it to kind of spike outward. Anyway to fix this? 

I do have one request, though. The way I understand it is that Belly vs. SOS distortion only works in Male & Female interactions, right? Is there a way to extend this to work on F/F as well? There is a quite frequently used SOS strap-on, after all. I would definitly like to have this...

I have to think on this :D

Oh please do, you'd be my personal hero :)

Ok, I have very wired belly twitching sometimes (to be honest, it looks like a "mesh storm", the belly meshes shoot around like flares/rockets). It does not depend on sex animations, might happen anytime. Switching to between outfits or outfits/naked body usualy helps.

I am using:

-SKSE 1.07alpha

-Fores New Idles v5.1

-Realistic Ragdolls and Force

-SOS Full v2.05.023 Beta

-SOS for Females (newest version)

-XPMS Extended 1.93a Rev50 (override to all)

-HDT Body for Bodyslide 2 v1.4

-Remodeled Armor for CBBE and HDT (newest Beta)

-HDT PE v14.28

-HDT HighHeelsSystem vBeta.05

-TBBP Walking/Running Animations, TBBP Sprinting Animations

-Your "Just Another XML.file" newest version", only the "All in One" file with Havok Object attached (no earrings, no hairs etc.).

No pregnancy mods installed, just a few SexLab mods.

I use HDT body, but adjusted a normal CBBE body shape. No exaggerated settings, no slider set to >100% or <0%.

The effect appears randomly, affects only the belly region, does not matter if a havok item equipped or not, does not matter if HDT 1.4 naked body or a Remodeled Armor outfit mesh equipped (I just mention that, because ChronoTrigger might have not used the newest HDT body version for his TBBP/HDT meshes). It apears randomly on my female player char or Lydia as a female NPC. It does not matter if you set a female NPC or your female player char to transgender (which might count as male) by SexLab Cumshot.

When this effect does not trigger, everything looks very well, be it breast butt or belly bounce during normal animations.

My suspicion...maybe the attached schlong mesh of SOS for Females causes that ?

08//06/14 UPDATE:

- DOA (Christie) Hair HDT 14.28 edit (autor unknown).

The file contains 4 hair types, only Christie have physics.

I cant remember where I got the file, if somebody can help on this...

is a stand-alone mod, "work with all my PC"  ?

or required others mods ?

DOA Race not required, right..?

08//06/14 UPDATE:

is a stand-alone mod "work with my PC ?

Standalone, any race required, just a type of hair.

08//06/14 UPDATE:

Good!  ^_^  Christie is my Avatar on LL forum.. :blush:

I tried the version of Edit4, HDT v1.4 with UNP TM body (weight 0, I use  breast ECE slider for B-Cup), I noticed improvements, but.. it still does not work the contact/collision between the left hand and the left breast on the HDT idle animations of Red, and I also noticed that in some SexLab animations, left breat appears to move less than the right brest in collisions with SOS.. :-/

I do not understand why there is still no contact between the left hand and her left breast, the breast does not get up, while the right breast does it work ? :(

08//06/14 UPDATE:

I tried the version of Edit4, HDT v1.4 with UNP TM body (weight 0, I use  breast ECE slider for B-Cup), I noticed improvements, but.. it still does not work the contact/collision between the left hand and the left breast on the HDT idle animations of Red, and I also noticed that in some SexLab animations, left breat appears to move less than the right brest in collisions with SOS.. :-/

I do not understand why there is still no contact between the left hand and her left breast, the breast does not get up, while the right breast does it work ? :(

It may have something to do with UNP TM mesh weights, in UNP, UNPB, CBBE and HDT left breast have lighter weight painting, it may be even lighter in UNP TM Im not sure about this.

Heavy weight paint in right breast bring closer to the skeleton bones, and the opposite.

Thats why one body reacts better than other to the same skeleton, in addition to polygon count, but this is just my thought, I could be wrong :-/

Also, use xp32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. I have done test with other skeletons and I got weird results.

08//06/14 UPDATE:

Use xp32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.

It may have something to do with UNP TM mesh weights, in UNP UNPB CBBE HDT left breast have lighter weight painting, it may be even lighter in UNP TM Im not sure about this.

I've always used the XPMS skeleton Extended HDT + ECE extended slider

but, the lack of contact between the left hand and the left breast, depends only on the weight, or other reasons ? :-/

is strange.. HDT UNP TM (weight 0), here brest collison is Ok post-204983-0-38869200-1402191456_thumb.jpg ..but, collision with left hand not work post-204983-0-34814800-1402191816_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-63518600-1402191843_thumb.jpg

08//06/14 UPDATE:

It may have something to do with UNP TM mesh weights, in UNP UNPB CBBE HDT left breast have lighter weight painting, it may be even lighter in UNP TM Im not sure about this.

but, the lack of contact between the left hand and the left breast, depends only on the weight, or other reasons ? :-/

is strange.. HDT UNP TM (weight 0), here brest collison is Ok attachicon.gif2014-06-06_00017.jpg ..but, collision with left hand not work attachicon.gif2014-05-31_00002.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-31_00003.jpg

Do not scale the breast with ECE, type in console "setnpcweight 100", tell me if this helps.

Also, you can try RaceMenu skeleton Sliders for XPMS, it works for me.

First of all thank you Daiemonic for sharing your tutorial and XML file.

Now I want to share a version of your XML file which I've tweaked so that the collision works well for the CBBE body.

The body mesh is the same used by ChronoTrigger77's remodeled armors (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?).

So with this XML and his armor mod you should be able to have good collisions, even when wearing armor.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

- water

08//06/14 UPDATE:

is strange.. HDT UNP TM (weight 0), here brest collison is Ok attachicon.gif2014-06-06_00017.jpg ..but, collision with left hand not work attachicon.gif2014-05-31_00002.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-31_00003.jpg

Do not scale the breast with ECE, type in console "setnpcweight 100", tell me if this helps.

Also, you can try RaceMenu skeleton Sliders for XPMS, it works for me.

setnpcweight 100 post-204983-0-19709800-1402200602_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-27396700-1402200681_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-84445200-1402200706_thumb.jpg not work!

I begin to understand what could be the problem.. but first the premise:

1) When I used your previous 10-24 Edit3, collisions of the left hand work perfectly on all bodies, CBBE advace TBBP, 7base bomshell, UNPB Oppai, UNP Top Model, Etc..

before, with your 10-24 Edit3, the hands collsion work fine on my game.. post-204983-0-02464500-1402207069_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-01390200-1402201241_thumb.jpg

..and even then I was using only ECE v1.2, therefore has nothing to do ECE.

2) When I used your old version 10-24 I have all collisions SOS and hands, working for PC/NPCs without having equipped the HDT Havok Object (was only needed on the followers)

3) Wverything worked before with your old version 10-24 Edit3, and with it I used this head conected to HDT Default xml file femalehead.nif

4) I had installed before your 10-24 Edit3, this HDT-All_in_One_v3 http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/659-hdt-all-in-one-1-3-update/ and this hdt_for_Sevenbase_UNP_CBBE http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/866-hdt-breast-physic-and-collision-for-sevenbase-unpunpb-cbbe-and-topmodel/

in the end I had installed all your Edit3 10-24, everything worked, I had your Default xml for butt, breat and belly bounce and all collision,  all works perfectly on my PC and NPCs, without having to equip HDT Havok Object, but now I've tried all the bodies, CBBE, 7base HDT, UNP, UNP Topmodel, the collision of the left hand on the left breast, no longer works on any body type

The real problem is Here.. post-204983-0-08723300-1402203225_thumb.jpg

Can you tell me if you see something missing, or something that should not be there, not necessary for the operation of your new Edit4 14-24, chew could possibly interfere with the collision of the left hand / left breast ? :-/

the new head I use now is a standard head not connected with your HDT Default xml, the head I use with your 14-28 Edit4 is this femalehead.nif

Changing Breast sizes with ECE or RM or setweight doesn't change the size of the collision stuff => Nothing of them matter

Collisions depending on the collision shapes and their positions and their collision groups(what can collide with what)

1. look with JFF in the left Breast, note the group, go into the left hand and look what it can collide with. If they are excluding each other there is the problem, else go to 2

2. Shape of the collision shapes are to smal and need to be changed.

Im using UNP body and Mod Organizer to install, I have no idea what to do with:

3 - HDT Body meshes (Blabba), UNP/UNPB BBP or whatever you want but TBBP/BBP compatible. For the Belly you will need a compatible bodyslide meshes, the ones from blabba has belly support.

Little help anybody?

You need bodies with breast and butt physics support. Original UNP body wont work.

1- Install this: BodySlide 2

2 - Overwrite with the contents of HDT BodySlide v1.4.7z

3 - Go to \skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide 2\ and run Bodyslide.exe

4 - Select HDT bodyslide CBBE/UNP as outfit/body and then select a preset

5 - Move the sliders to your tastes for low and high weight (you can preview the changes)

6 - Press "create bodies" and automatically you have the new body installed in your skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ folder.

guys i cant get any collisions... i think im doing something wrong with load order in MO :|

plz help :(

All the HDT files needed is into "HDT all in one", Im not sure why you have selected "hdtphysicsExtensions".

Calientes Female Body -  if it is the original CBBE body it doesnt have breast and butt physics support.

If you are using Succubus Race, check if it comes with his own body meshes and skeleton_female.nif and skeleton_female.hkx. In that case you will have to overwrite them with the correct files.

Also, to activate collisions in your player, followers and npcs you will have to equip them with "HDT Havok Object", open the console, target the actor, type: equipitem xx00a0a0 (xx belongs to the .esp load order).

guys i cant get any collisions... i think im doing something wrong with load order in MO :|

plz help :(

I doubt the problem is your load order - because the only relevant .esp files are the HDT Havok Object and the AzarHair esp files.

If you're worried about load order you could always try BOSS, it helps out a lot.

You say you don't get collisions, but what about other physics?

When you jump in game, do you get bouncy physics?

Changing Breast sizes with ECE or RM or setweight doesn't change the size of the collision stuff => Nothing of them matter

Collisions depending on the collision shapes and their positions and their collision groups(what can collide with what)

1. look with JFF in the left Breast, note the group, go into the left hand and look what it can collide with. If they are excluding each other there is the problem, else go to 2

2. Shape of the collision shapes are to smal and need to be changed.

JFF collisions is ok, hands (4) collide with body, breast and butt (2)

The difference between my edit in 10.24 and 14.28 is in LHand capsuleshape and LBreast friction, what drive me mad is that I have tested it in HDT CBBE body, UNPB BBP and Lady Body TBBP and it works. So dont know whats happening to Iuki.

Ok, I have very wired belly twitching sometimes (to be honest, it looks like a "mesh storm", the belly meshes shoot around like flares/rockets). It does not depend on sex animations, might happen anytime. Switching to between outfits or outfits/naked body usualy helps.

I am using:

-SKSE 1.07alpha

-Fores New Idles v5.1

-Realistic Ragdolls and Force

-SOS Full v2.05.023 Beta

-SOS for Females (newest version)

-XPMS Extended 1.93a Rev50 (override to all)

-HDT Body for Bodyslide 2 v1.4

-Remodeled Armor for CBBE and HDT (newest Beta)

-HDT PE v14.28

-HDT HighHeelsSystem vBeta.05

-TBBP Walking/Running Animations, TBBP Sprinting Animations

-Your "Just Another XML.file" newest version", only the "All in One" file with Havok Object attached (no earrings, no hairs etc.).

No pregnancy mods installed, just a few SexLab mods.

I use HDT body, but adjusted a normal CBBE body shape. No exaggerated settings, no slider set to >100% or <0%.

The effect appears randomly, affects only the belly region, does not matter if a havok item equipped or not, does not matter if HDT 1.4 naked body or a Remodeled Armor outfit mesh equipped (I just mention that, because ChronoTrigger might have not used the newest HDT body version for his TBBP/HDT meshes). It apears randomly on my female player char or Lydia as a female NPC. It does not matter if you set a female NPC or your female player char to transgender (which might count as male) by SexLab Cumshot.

When this effect does not trigger, everything looks very well, be it breast butt or belly bounce during normal animations.

My suspicion...maybe the attached schlong mesh of SOS for Females causes that ?

Forget my post, my god that was a stupid issue...

Just for info when you are using this new and very nice house mod from Nexus, White River Cottage. Whenever you come close to the pool area of that house you and your followers are target of an "AE unequip all command". I had not only issues with torpedo belly meshes, but with missing SOS schlongs too. No wonder, the scripted command unequips all schlongs and all havoc items....

...and when you are an AFT user with a standard and a home outfit and your home outfit is an almost naked one, it's even hard to notice that unequip all AE command...(where the fuck are my earrings and my navel piercing...?)

Works flawlessly now.

Forget my post, my god that was a stupid issue...

Just for info when you are using this new and very nice house mod from Nexus, White River Cottage. Whenever you come close to the pool area of that house you and your followers are target of an "AE unequip all command". I had not only issues with torpedo belly meshes, but with missing SOS schlongs too. No wonder, the scripted command unequips all schlongs and all havoc items....

...and when you are an AFT user with a standard and a home outfit and your home outfit is an almost naked one, it's even hard to notice that unequip all AE command...(where the fuck are my earrings and my navel piercing...?)

Works flawlessly now.

Glad to hear it :shy:

First of all thank you Daiemonic for sharing your tutorial and XML file.

Now I want to share a version of your XML file which I've tweaked so that the collision works well for the CBBE body.

The body mesh is the same used by ChronoTrigger77's remodeled armors (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?).

So with this XML and his armor mod you should be able to have good collisions, even when wearing armor.

I have tried but I dont have collisions hands-breasts :-/